Look outside

>look outside
>see un niggers
wat do

Attached: 130325174653-un-cars-file-story-top_251510_highres.jpg (1200x675, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/69e56ab46cab400f9f4b3753bd79c930
theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/24/un-peacekeepers-accused-of-child-in-south-sudan
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/16/u-n-fails-stem-rapes-peacekeepers-africa-victims-cry/1016223001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bully them.

Attached: 1526534108416.jpg (1000x1272, 193K)

My wife is down the hall in the bedroom.
There are condoms on the bedside table

Attached: 2F070E90-FAB0-4771-BF31-B359CC434512.png (1320x528, 38K)

Attached: 1471492907505.png (2254x1237, 593K)

Attached: 1539178999748.gif (480x270, 645K)

Go talk to my fellow Finns.

Grab permanent marker and go write seless iggers on these cars

sometimes i wonder about globalists trying to use a un "peacekeeper" army to subdue unruly americans. i wonder how badly theyd be annihilated. i wonder if their families would blame themselves or the americans.

>sometimes i wonder about globalists trying to use a un "peacekeeper" army to subdue unruly americans.
Of all the shtf memes, this is one of the most retarded and nonsensical.

>putting anything past globalists/communists.

Beyond retarded.

Why does Jow Forums want to shoot UN guys so much? I don't like the UN by any means, but what could inspire such hate?

The globolists an' the gubmint are conspirin' to bring UN niggers to bring down the good ol' US of A I tell ya!

>but what could inspire such hate?
no idea

Attached: good goy.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

t. globalist

>I don't like the UN by any means
This means that I do NOT like the UN.
Is that clear?

The UN is a joke and is infiltrated by Saudi freaks

t. kike

see

It's a relatively old meme in the SHTFTEOTWAKI crowd that the UN will come take your guns, NRA has been shilling for it for quite a while. Buzzwords to use include globalist, NWO, possibly freemasons

Uh oh, looks like the UN also brought some friends along. How do you handle this, Jow Forums?

Attached: 9BE9CC9D-D9DE-495A-A28F-69C3D746CB3C_cx0_cy0_cw98_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 92K)

I still get mad over those shitty flips that threw a temper tantrum when they did not like the command of the Indian supreme commander.

t. kike

Kill them, take a truck, spraypaint it, try to loot something interesting to mount on the bed to make it a sweet technical.

>what are you looking at, white boy

Attached: DSC_0478.jpg (3840x2160, 2.62M)

Inbred Rednecks

Uh oh. UN cars can only mean one thing: the jihadists that took the cars from the unresisting UN drivers' hands, have arrived to put a raid in motion. Get my rifle and get behind something solid, then phone the cops.

That's hot. Who is the boimeat?

The UN are such simple targets, tactically and strategically and economically and politically, that it is fun to imagine fighting them. It's not quite the same as hatred. It's the same reasons zombies are popular but not ebola-carrying terrorist forces.

Haven't you read any of their policies? UN is an anti white organisation.

Wave my russian flag and try to link up with them.

During the 90s they disarmed a bunch of people, put them in camps, and let a hostile group kill the people without firing a shot in their defense even after the people begged for their guns back. That's where the hate started.

There are a bunch of rich fugs who rub shoulders with big boi politicians in favor of what I can only describe as "capitalist welfare states". It's not really welfare and it's not really capitalism, it's somewhere between an oligarchy, plutocracy, and a false democracy. In essence the ruling class is comprised of rich people, the "democratically" elected leaders are all in their pocket, anyone who gets in their way commits suicide/is hit by a bus/tragic car accident/etc and all that.

It sounds a lot like a conspiracy theory and it mostly is but it also sort of isn't if you look at even the openly available statistics on who politicians listen to; almost inevitably the congress and senate of the US, for example, will vote for what the richest 10%-20% are in favor of much more often than what anyone else wants. The richer you are, strangely, for some reason, the more likely congress is to agree with your agenda!

>UN only present if society has broken down completely
>they have a huge history of harming the people they’re sent to protect through policy more than protecting them
>let atrocities happen in front of them and do nothing because muh rules of engagement
>their presence on US soul would literally be an invasion
Gee I wonder why nobody likes them

Living in the USA and knowing this would be an act of war! I grab my B.O.B and ready my position and figure out if im standing my ground or fleeing and fighting with guerrilla tactics... Then I open fire and kill as many as possible!

Being a sarcastic faggot about your intentions doesnt make it any less true mr Liebowitz

Have you actually read their "universal" declaration of human rights? It fails to list the right to bear arms even though picking up rocks and sticks is something anyone anywhere anytime could do,
it insists on western style governments for the whole world,
does not list the right of the people to consent to and withdraw consent from their governments,
lists things like health care and paid vacation as entitlements even though having those is dependent on technology humans haven't always had,

and worst of all, says you don't actually have any rights if the UN decides otherwise. That includes the right to think. If the blue helmets decide I am not allowed to think, they have decided they don't want me to be. Shooting them is just self defense.

The UN also gave serious consideration to adopting widespread censorship policies proposed by zoe quinn and anita sarkeesian. They really wanted to do it, they just couldn't justify it when their presentation was so terrible.

Attached: 1229933.jpg (860x645, 91K)

Attached: 1433137988142.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

>durrrrr it sounds like a CONSPIRACY THEORY
Learn what words mean you MKULTRA addled retard

i would enjoy my new chinkshit.

invading the US is a logistical cluster fuck, we can barely supply ourselves without fucking everything on a daily basis. imagine an extra army and a population actively fucking up the infrastructure. it would be hell for any occupying force and nothing would work other than all out scorched earth genocide.

Easy. In what became known in the West as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with automatic rifles and tanks fired at the demonstrators trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths has been estimated variously from 180 to 10,454

Attached: E0F35548-236D-494B-83EE-9820F3CB4D10.jpg (330x218, 58K)

Oops

Attached: hqde.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Yes. Now let us recall what the UN did in response, with all their resources and influence.

Hmmm?

But it literally couldn't work.
>implying peacekeepers wouldn't be shot by the boatload.
There's simply not enough foreign men in the world to subdue the civil population.

Well, they could start in New York. All you need to do to subdue the civil population there is to close the Macintosh stores and only sell black coffee in the cafes.

>But it literally couldn't work.
have you literally never met a progressive?

rent-free

Doesn't basically the entire UN outside of America hate Israel, though?

>multinational organization
>fucks up almost every military operation it dies
>criticizes the US on a constant basis
>has failed to complete most of its humanitarian goals
>giant fucking waste of resources
>is the tool of certain people to create a utopian one world fantasy
>undermines the will of nations that do not fall in line with it
>bullies nations into using their protection network that fails more often than not
>is the catalyst for global subversion
>hurr durr why do people hate it

Attached: 1534449130230.jpg (500x447, 19K)

more pics of UN soldiers?

>lol

Attached: CF82C6C5-0109-4B84-A27C-9375BFBB334E.png (2000x1237, 223K)

>apnews.com/69e56ab46cab400f9f4b3753bd79c930

>theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/24/un-peacekeepers-accused-of-child-in-south-sudan

>usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/16/u-n-fails-stem-rapes-peacekeepers-africa-victims-cry/1016223001/

No idea m8

>Montana is blue
Yeah right, maybe in the cities. But it mostly red as fuck.

same shit in colorado, washington, oregon, minnesota. california too, but the vast swaths of red being drowned out by little dots of LA and SF make it hard to see.