It's Saturday bois, why aren't you at your own personal shooting range? At least tell me you went to some kinda range

It's Saturday bois, why aren't you at your own personal shooting range? At least tell me you went to some kinda range.

I just put a binary trigger in my a2, it's really really nice. I also was making sure everything is zeroed for durr hunting.

Post your range day shit and hate on everyone else's stuff because we're insecure. Also make sure to bitch about blog posting and tripfags

Attached: IMG_20181013_094705018.jpg (3042x3147, 2.43M)

I'd love my own personal range or shootan land, but I feel like it'd be expensive as shit to even get something small.

Depending on the state you can get land for pretty cheap, maybe 1500-2000 an acre. I was gonna buy 45 acres of riverfront virgin timber land to go innawoods on but the Jew lawyers couldn't get an easement to access the property even though the family had owned it since the 1850s and they had been accessing it for that long. Oh well I've got 8 acres at home for hunting and shooting and 7 about 12 miles away for hunting. You just gotta look around my dude

Because i dont have a clay thrower in my backyard

Get your buddy to through them for you, suck his dick as thanks to you don't wanna be a faggot

Naah, he throws like a girl and his dick is too small to get me going

It’s raining real hard in north Texas. My land is waterlogged. Just unpleasant. I’d rather spend the time learning about stuff on days like this.

Hell yeah brother

Attached: 589FC608-194C-42D6-B297-63B290A68843.jpg (1178x1280, 764K)

OP here, I'm in East Texas. I know the strorms headed my way so I went out pretty early before it hit. Also we got tornado watch so maybe we'll have some fun

How did that stock crack?
45-70? That rifle looks robust as fuck. What is it?

I'm shooting so I can shit on those who aren't the typical weekly post

I don't know, it was dad's gun and it was broke when he got it from my uncle 25 years ago. It's not hindering using it, not worried about it splintering or anything

Stay mad norange faggot

Because I'm still building my ar, need an upper for it still. Had to stop halfway through building it because I had to conserve money for nessecary stuff. Sucks dick, but oh well. I'll enjoy fucking up a coyote or two with it once I have it built and sighted. My buddy has a fuck off big piece of land for the area, 750 acres or so on the edge of a relatively large city. He's right next to the city dump(his family has been fighting with the dump for a long time) So the coyotes are in force out there.

>Ywn go innadump when shtf and become a raider trashlord

>I feel like
Then do some damn research

I have a couple stocks vesting on Monday. Should I buy a transferable MG or shop for land first?

>why aren't you at your own personal shooting range?
Because I'm currently broke-ish from buying a gun I really should've waited for at least a month more to get. Also, it's getting cold up here in Canada, and it's still the very humid-not-pleasant sort of cold that'll stick around until early December in my parts. After that I'll go out innasnow pretty much weekly.
Also, I really wish I had my own personal range. Maybe one day I'll move out and into the Appalachian so I can plink all day e'rry day. In a few years, maybe.
Research would have it that he was feeling right unless he was willing to live far out in the middle of fucking nowhere. This is a constant.

Attached: 1393439277681.gif (260x195, 1.74M)

If you buy a MG get a full auto AR upper so you can shoot a bunch of different calibers. But honestly I don't know if I would buy land or the MG

There's actually a shitload of resources at the dump, just with the machinery they use alone. Raider trashlord, here I come.

>Upper
Holy fuck I'm dumb I meant lower

I would buy the land first, then flick the fun switch. Land is an actual substantial purchase and prices only go down if the land is no longer desirable. A gun you can shop around for a deal if your so inclined.

I told one of my friends that lives in a really affluent neighborhood that when shtf I'm gonna come and raid his neighbor's nice shit. Most everyone in there is from Austin Dallas or California so guns they could fight back with would be sparse

>Shop around for a deal
>On a registered MG

Even grandpa fudds wore out now smoothbore barrel MAC-10 with a cracked frame and broken firing pin will sell for 10k+
Imagine how many gun hoarding fudds will commit suicide if the registry ever opened back up.

>stealing from the commiefornians
Your just redistributing the wealth. Seriously though, that's what I would end up doing. Those kinds of houses are hardly secure and the owners are around here usually some liberal faggot that thinks the cops are gonna have time to come and save their ass in a shtf situation.

>if the registry ever opened back up.
I see this as a win-win. I would gladly pay $20,000 to reopen the registry, because that would mean shitloads of more cheap machine guns for me and finally access to post-86 stuff. If it never reopens, I have a shootable investment that only appreciates.

Because Im im cuckifornia and waiting to pick up the property that I now own being my SKS
T E N D A Y S

Attached: 1513131816932.jpg (640x400, 45K)

because i need 75ha of private land to have a personal range.

I hope things get better for you user

Are you in Australia or something?

>why aren't you at your own personal shooting range?
Because land is fucking expensive and I don't have the money?

No personal range because Suburban Cuckifornian. No range day because girls grandmas birthday so spending time with her and the family.

Marlin 1895

Germany. Private ranges arent a thing, but as a hunter you can register a hunting ground where you are allowed to shoot. That hunting ground needs to be at least 75ha. Only way to do it other than building a state approved range which can cost you literally millions.

Wow do people even own 75 hectacres in Germany?

>implying i don't have a private range to shoot on
>implying i don't also have a binary trigger

I can only speak for my region, i looked around and found 2 offers of 75 and 100ha farmland for 125k. Everything i said is shitty pipe dream level of thinking of course, but with enough money i could do it.

The thing is owning any kind of land over a couple acres is a lot of work to keep maintained. Especially farmland

As i said, shitty pipe dream. The level of planning i put into it is buy land and build range.

>It's Saturday bois, why aren't you at your own personal shooting range? At least tell me you went to some kinda range.
The range is too crowded on weekends. I'll go on Monday.

Don't you have work? NEET? Something?

Dude, a manual spring loaded model is like $40 with a foot release at Walmart.

Was my mom's full-time caretaker for the last while as she slowly died of lung cancer. She went in August, and I'm slowly winding down her affairs while I figure out what to do with myself next. She left me just over $350,000 which means I don't need to worry about looking for a job right away, although I want that money to last as long as possible, so that'll happen eventually. I'll probably relocate to North Carolina to be close to friends sometime in the spring, and we'll see what happens from there.

>hornady soft points
>marlin

Attached: received_1992085904181651.jpg (3024x4032, 721K)

That sucks. At least you got to spend last moments with her.

>leverlution isn’t intended for the most popular 45-70 lever action

>both of those products aren't abject shit
The absolute state of muh loading gate tactifags

Oh you’re one of those people

Attached: AFBAA6EB-4863-4A4F-8D0E-62DB2BEADAC5.jpg (552x615, 83K)

Did you go with the echo??? If not what was your choice looking to buy one and looking to see what my best bet is!?

Pretty funny coming from some retard who is convinced you NEED to buy a shitty gun because its such a HUGE inconveniance to open a tube for fucking .45-70. Literally get memed on kid

Here is a pic of my backyard pistol range. I don't have a good picture of the rifle range unfortunately. I wish I was at my house shooting guns, but I'm away at a business conference.

Attached: 2018-06-12 17.46.08.jpg (1041x1276, 1.15M)

And a picture of a nice Sunday afternoon on the ranch from a few months ago

Attached: Sunday afternoon.jpg (1366x768, 515K)

There is more aftermarket support for Marlins, and I like the Guide gun setup more than the options Henry brings to the table.

The loading gate is also a plus but it’s a non issue with 45-70. You sir, have autism.

Attached: D6ED5C4A-9784-49F6-9AD8-C8A152272012.jpg (1512x2016, 3.32M)

>since muh daddy owns a land in a shitty area with dirt prices, everyone should be able to afford one
Ah typical mutt whiteoid once again living out of his tiny perspective like a frog trapped in a well ^^
Let me guess, your daddy finances a 50k truck to a jew out of a 25k salary

Attached: C00EC0B5-F3B1-4809-83E6-F3E114584E2B.jpg (714x1024, 158K)

What caliber is that revolver (BFR?) my dude?

Attached: 1530400600610.png (972x992, 286K)

>its such a HUGE inconveniance to open a tube for fucking .45-70
I just looked this up and it's actually real. That is an embarrassing design failure.

The echo is made of cheaper metal and I've heard of it breaking more often. The first gen echos had to have a proprietary bcg. They're also one piece so you just drop it in and push the pins. The Franklin armory binary uses much better materials in it's construction, tho it's weird how you have to put it in and it's a lot more tedious. It doesn't need a special bcg tho and tends to be cheaper. I bought the binary on sale at optics planet for 339, they usually go for 399 and the echo usually goes for like 429. I would go with the Franklin, that's what I bought and I'm really happy with it

Nigger that's not a BFR

It's super Blackhawk in .44mag

I ain't telling you shit, lawman.

I am completely comfortable being flagged by tards waving weapons around and the retard next lane over using a flat top AR15 without optics or sights of any type.