What Jow Forums activites did you guys do today? Anyone else shoot some shit and had a fun day?

What Jow Forums activites did you guys do today? Anyone else shoot some shit and had a fun day?

Attached: GOPR0113.webm (960x538, 1.13M)

Sat in my motel room staring at the wall for the 5th day in a row since evacuating.

I put a mini ex through a mudhole.

I priced tile with my wife
Then I cleaned out my chicken coop
Then I set some weeds on fire

That was my entire day :-(

> t. Florida man
anyways sorry to hear man I hope ur safe uwu

>wife
>chickens
>open fire

Sounds pretty good to me. I'm working to get where you are now

But why?

Attached: GOPR0108 (1).webm (640x358, 2.06M)

I hope the cuban fuck swims down the river in a raft, and gets caught in a downed and exposed power line, and gets cooked to death, steam coming out of his mouth, poorly photoshopped in for the 2008 suicide edgelord club. Good riddance, it's a lovely and savory cuban soup, add the prions because all you fags are quick to die. You're a gun goblina with a 700 nitro express pistol slipping out of your hands. I bet you wouldn't have let go if it were a big mac.

Attached: NFAshortskulledgoblina.png (543x513, 249K)

absolutely based

I had to pull out a tractor in another mud hole on the other side of it. As long as the water doesn't touch the seat you're good.

Arizona OP?

I'm a Texan stationed in Florida but whatever you say edgelord.

> wouldn’t have let go if it were a Big Mac™

Attached: DDEE8F57-2267-43D9-9827-3D1BAE12CACD.jpg (800x474, 115K)

bump

Attached: GOPR0096.webm (640x358, 1.64M)

shot a mean dog

I argued with people who were wrong on the internet

I know a guy who shot down an F-16...

Makes sense

close to the AZ border.

Story?

HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU

Please don't shoot the cacti. They did nothing wrong.

Checked out some potential properties for meetups and other shenanigans.

They were both fucking trash and I wasted eight hours and $40 in gas finding this out.

are you still shooting the sex doll you took out into the desert?

That's perfect since Jow Forums is trash too.

Attached: GOPR0090 (2).webm (640x358, 1.97M)

what was trash about them/what were you expecting?

lol
i shot my 5.45 and 7.62 ak and my SKS
and cz52

Attached: DSC_0174.jpg (1620x1080, 403K)

Smoked meth got really paranoid and stared out the crack in my venetian blinds while holding my AK for hours.
Good day.

I bought a heritage rough rider during the week for shits and gigs and shot it for a few hours today. That thing is fun as fuck. Also fuck the thought of gunfights in the old west with loading gate revolvers. That must have been awful.

>mfw fanning the hammer for the first time ever

Attached: FB_IMG_1538090958823.jpg (500x375, 18K)

just finna copy/paste here...

So lot number one, 30 acres, bout an hour away. Bordering state forest near gettysburg. The land itself is perfectly and utterly fine. Plenty of flat land, plenty of graded land, would make a great site for pretty much anything. Even had some big ol' rocky plateaus that'd make a great encampment spot. 100% wooded, but timber rights so not a huge deal. BUT. Access. There isn't. Too me three and a half hours to hike to the damn thing and back, about six miles total through heavy vegetation and rocky/uneven terrain (though once you cross the border itself it isn't bad). There are two DCNR locked gates with pathways down partway to it, only had time to check one and it was a bust for access. MAYBE the other gets you closer, but I never found where it terminated at the actual property. I'd call it a bust, might offer on it IF and only if they get me direct access to it and I can get it logged. Also I think there might be two houses in the area? Can't really tell and didn't want to trespass more than I already had to just to get there.

Number 2, complete shit. The road it's on is, apparently, completely private and they let you know. No trespassing signs literally every 25 feet the whole way, not even joking. The road itself was the worst I've ever seen and you NEED a big fuckoff 4x4 to make it down it. Not "oh, just drive good," no, you NEED something that can offroad and god help you if you go over 5mph. It's a dead end road too, so given it's about two miles into said boulderpath, not easy to get to. Serious hills have eyes vibes from the locals, they did NOT want outsiders on muh road, signs and warnings at every single building. Property itself sounds good on paper. 10 acres for 25k, bretty good. Even has a deer stand tower thing. But it's at such a ridiculous incline that can't be used for anything other than sitting in said stand waiting for bambi, so it was a complete waste of time.

>priced tile with my wife
You poor poor man.

Been expanding my survival equipment stash. Got some free fire wood because of the storm that passed through, and got all my extra steel cables and small lines stocked up. Other than that just keeping my guns maintained and standing guard.

That's such a beautiful range, it almost looks like a lawn fit for playing golf. Is this how shooting ranges are outside of Utah deserts?

Organized my gear room
Got some mexican food
Trying to figure out why mu Uzi is getting light primer strikes. Did some troubleshooting
Got my mom a nice plant for her birthday
Cleaned the house

>not that user
More than likely. I live in NC and its green here, and I live close enough to the coast to take a boat out to sea and shoot out on the water.

It's a short distance from my normal desert shenigans and I'm still finding my own foot prints only. But I did have an accident and bleed some on the way back. Small trail of blood, kind of symbolic with a dragging marks.

It was already dead user, can't tell but the other side was ripped open badly already. I tend to leave living things alone except when it's time to hunt.

Well...dude you do use google earth to first map the shit out of an area right? Every one of my adventures I always map out every single detail of an area and plan accordingly. I know a few spots but I'm not coordinating anything. I might, just maybe go to a meet but y'all will never know it.

Nice

Checked. Sounds like you know your way around the outdoors. You can start making a path yourself using a machete or something to cut down various vegetation. It'll take work but it's doable. Only other alternative is to own your own land.

Attached: 20181013_171528.jpg (2464x3336, 1.19M)

That's pretty wholesome user.

Pic related

Attached: dlu571109.jpg (1324x744, 428K)

Earth and maps only get you so far, you can't see trails, paths, anything obscured by foliage, or the conditions of pretty much anything from them notwithstanding that they're rarely up to date. Doesn't help that the agents all have a "ehhh, I think there's a path maybe?" attitude. Also, yeah, let me just start hacking a three mile long path through other people's property. That'll go great.
>Only other alternative is to own your own land.
.....what do you think I'm trying to do here?

>adios...

Dog shooter here, I was just checking the mail and a dirty mutt ran up and snapped at me and was growling and barking, got in my truck and drove to the house and he followed me, got in the house and grabbed my .357 and walked out and he was about 6 yards away growling and barking, shot in the ground, and he persisted, second one in the face.

Yeah went to 4 tile stores. At least I got her away from wood look tile

You and you'r 6s, checked again. Good luck to you. Reminds me of my land, I have to drive 2 hours to get to it but needs major work on landscaping and I'll have no choice but to get a truck in the near future just to get to it adequetly.

No cops called? Seems justified from your own account.

Where's this guy's medal? Not even joking. You have the patience of a saint. Whenever I'm in those situations I begin evaluating what objects around me I can kill myself with. At least it wasn't carpet and you've been in the store comparing hundreds of different shades of white carpet swatches.

Dad and I drove three hours away and paid a bunch of shit just to kill one (1) grouse
Whoopdeefuckingdoo

My orzotto had fucking better be good.

did you eat the dog?

I live in the country, I just rolled him over on a feed sack and drug him in the pasture.

Nah, I felt kinda bad, I don't like shooting dogs

Midwest. It is such a beautiful range.
It also has this dirt pit to balance it out.

Attached: mag dumping 7.62.jpg (2576x1932, 2.21M)

Why get married, lads?
Asking as a young man

this sounds comfy

It has its benefits. The grass is always greener. You will be unhappy in either situation. Lol

Despite it all I love that woman and I'd sit through an eternity of looking at carpet swatches with her. Marriage is really just saying "we aren't fucking around, we're going to try to be a team forever" it really cements the commitment, at least for me it did. And I'm happy for that.

Mounted a scope yesterday and started a 20 hour print today.

>1 range about 15 minute drive from me
>only open once a month
>only does minimum 200m
>clay shooting club about 15 minute drive
>only open twice a month for about 4 hours on the same day as the rifle range
>next best range is 1 hour 30 min drive
>open everyweekend but sometimes no RO turns up
>no one turns up if there is any amount of rain
>black powder or sillouhette competitions on one rifle range, they go and close the others
>i only get 1 weekend off a month for my job so i have to choose carefully

why even live

Attached: 1535614151097.jpg (640x539, 45K)

tfw no AK
tfw not a good day

Uh oh I know exactly where this is in Illinois, good choice of range user! Even if it does happen to be the only outdoor one anywhere in the north....

>next best range is 1 hour 30 min drive
what urban shit hole do you live in that a 1.5 hour drive doesn't put you innawoods?

not an urban shithole.... Australia.

taped a flashlight to a bayonet that I then mounted to my wasr
works pretty good actually doesn't wobble and I didn't get sticky tape crap on my gun, just on the shitty surplus bayo I bought
>tfw range day never

>reloading single actions sucks
That is why you'd carry two revolvers. When your main one ran out, you'd either head for cover or swap revolvers. If you got to cover, then you reload.

Except she's probably fucking around behind your back

I dug a trench.

I did some hiking in Smokey mountains national park and had a ribeye and potatoes for dinner
>today was a good day

Played fetch with my cat using a milk jug ring. She is an effective hunter.

Attached: Cat Fav toy 1.png (853x718, 986K)

I went exploring

Attached: 1013181244a~2.jpg (3264x1836, 1.58M)