Wife is pro gun as fuck

>wife is pro gun as fuck
>father in law is a reformed “gang/mob” member who’s now anti gun because guns were part of his trade and now he associates them only with that old part of his life

Is there a way to convert him Jow Forums?

Attached: 690AF6C4-CD26-48B5-9609-0166E8D8B391.png (896x1024, 1.09M)

Leave him alone, you already have a wife.

Attached: 2CD02317-1FE9-4891-A851-A9CF2FC8B09D.png (500x566, 140K)

did u marry a nigger?

>interacting with your father in law more than every other thanksgiving
What the fuck are you doing, retard?

Are you stupid? His wife knows her father.

No, gook

Some black chicks are thicc but no matter how decent of a person she may be you can garuentee that probably 80% of her family will be horrible people in one way or another

Goddamnit why do you have to be right? I knew a quarter black chick, and even her family was fucked up. Hot as hell though. Crazy as hell though.

>mulatto chicks who have cute white faces and fat black ass but who are more than likely psychopathic or hysterical

Attached: 344BCDF6-FC02-4FCE-9ACD-E20CE70FDE29.jpg (495x368, 37K)

So what you're saying, is that a woman batshit and depraved enough to willingly let a nigger impregnate her is mentally unsound and likely to have an equally unstable child? Woah, Person of Color me surprised.

Anyways, this reminds me of the time I went to the San Diego Zoo, and saw a blonde woman with a double stroller with two mulatto babies in it. I became sick at the sight, and thought about how cool it would be to slice their throats and stomp their faggot heads in and have the ZOG media start a race war identity politics RIOT, but then I realized that I could strive to be better than these people, which led me to go to Jow Forums for self-improvement.

I DID IT /b/ROS I DID IT!!! :D:D:D:D ::D#:D:#::D: JANNIES GET THEM

Attached: nunuggers.gif (300x250, 9K)

>People like this can vote

Attached: 23E2D895-9A72-46EA-95BE-D6E530164AFB.jpg (282x255, 31K)

>iOS GUID filename
GTFO phoneposter, go back to your micropenis ejaculation gayclub, and find that your corporate lessons in liberalism have bestowed you with their gift of false PC logic.

Attached: dumbphoneposter.png (985x812, 150K)

>phony stupid scrote nigger who thinks against the 2A because he chose to be a degenerate gang member
No, he's beyond saving.

Who about any """man"""depraved enough to willingly impregnate an asian woman and stay with her yet let her raise the son?

fucking based

Yeah I saw an blonde woman at the Atlanta Zoo with mulatto children as well. It always makes me disgusted seeing things like that, but then I think, she's not even worth the thought if she's a race mixing whore.

Asian chicks are nice. Very nice personalities. Very stable and not prone to anger. I would prefer a white wife because of racial homogeneity reasons, but Hitomi Tanaka is good shit.

So many schizo-posts lately

This.

Dated a mulatto chick. Sexy, fun, when it was good it was great. When it was bad it was psychotic shit. Her family was garbage.

Ive only ever dated 3 Asian women, they were all total trash in bed.

Also they’re by far the most materialistic... by far. Their universal notion of me giving them enough attention was me buying them enough shit or spending money on them somehow through activity. Their families are also no good. They weren’t cool with me until they found out I made a lot more money than they assumed. Also their moms would go on about how I would give them pretty grand children with auburn hair and hazel eyes. Every time it started really well,l, then got expensive, then got weird, then got insanely frustrating and boring.

>tfw half roach half white
Personally I dont give a shit about racial homogany because I'm already the worst type of mutt.
>its ok though my waifu is half leaf half Portuguese.

Normalize the line. Find a Turk or a White to normalize your line with.

In animal husbandry there’s a reason why animals born from two different breeds will only have papers to mate (if they’re given papers to mate at all) with one of the two sire breeds. 2nd and subsequent generation hybrids in the domesticated animal world are commonly known to be very poor animals. Not to say there aren’t exceptions but in general that’s the case. “Hybrid vigor” only happens 1st gen hybrid when the two breeds are substantially similar but just different enough. Like in horses crossing a Trakhener with a Dutch Warm Blood. Or in dogs crossing a German Shepherd with a Belgian Shepherd. These yield fantastic animals, but if they’re permitted to breed it must be with one of its original lines. 2nd gen + hybrids is where genetic maladies, temperament problems, stupidity, and other issues start to crop up. Also if two animals are too substantially different. Like a Rottweiler and a Chihuahua, or a Subsaharan African and a North East Asian. Their offspring will be bad products. This is called out group breeding depression.

my dad is anti-gun too despite being a veteran

actually i bet its not uncommon. but his case is kind of special.

I'll try to retell but it's just fucked
>be in army, 1980-82
>be good friends with a white soldier
>one night he snaps
>ghost of private pyle posesses him
>shoots up the barracks
>everyone ducks out, some hit
>army has to bring in his fucking girlfriend to talk him out of doing it with a megaphone
>he surrenders
>gets life in prison
>dad doesnt know if hes dead or not
>now gets spooked by the sight of guns

The happy ending is that he agreed to a lever action and when he saw it he agreed that it was quite the beautiful object. So might be the start of healing.

my first thought

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

based and redpilled

old school shooting. a musket or a lever gat aint gonna give him that vibe

tpbp

>reformed
He hasn't accepted responsibility for his actions
He still blames it on the environment and inanimate objects

why are there so many stormniggers in Jow Forums
can some of you even pass a 4473?
>>Jow Forums