Guys......Is Russia's politician actually joking about them having S-700 air defense?

rt.com/politics/441331-s-700-zhirinovky-rant/

"The Americans are scared in general, they are scared that the world's best air defense system is Russia's S-300. And we [also] have S-400, S-500, S-600, and S-700. We can shut down the whole planet, and no plane will [be able to] take off,"

Attached: S-400[1].jpg (552x368, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wbl-i3HIcM
youtube.com/watch?v=bL7e9Az0mVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based and redpilled

Attached: vladimir-putin-laughing-1120-fox-news (2).jpg (1120x640, 242K)

>>"We can shut down the whole planet, and no plane will [be able to] take off,"

dahahahahhahahahah you funneh

for curiosity

Attached: areyouloco.gif (500x281, 953K)

Oh god does anyone take this shit seriously

Actually everyone is. google this shit and you will see a bunch of news reports of it.

Just you wait til you see all the stuff we made up the S-2000 is supposed to be capable of. Ignore the S-1400 tho, we kinda were uncreative when we made stuff up for that one. Still better than anything america has.

Attached: 1539549345994.png (240x320, 2K)

>We can shut down the whole planet, and no plane will [be able to] take off,"
Anyone else is visioning civilian airliners getting hit?

Ok Vlad

Prototypical at best, likely not very effective as it stands right now. Unless they have some nutty quantum radar bullshit I don't see the point in an S-700 system if it's not a global missile system from any one point in the world

>Zhirinovsky
Is this guy still a thing in Russia?

>relying on SAMs for air defense

Attached: top kek.png (1086x635, 342K)

Russian SAMs are so great they make no-go zones impenetrable, and punishable by death. Even to airliners and their own aircraft!

literally seal team-6 tier

Attached: 1533200168478.jpg (531x640, 61K)

>We can shut down the whole planet, and no plane will [be able to] take off,"
> whole planet
< can't even fucking conquer Ukraine in 5 year

I don't think Russia is really trying to though. I'm not entirely sure what they're trying to do, apart from have a slavic tantrum that gets thousands killed, but I'm pretty sure a full on conquest of Ukraine doesn't look like what's happening now or before.

>The Americans are scared in general, they are scared that the world's best air defense system is Russia's S-300
The world's best air defense system is having a competent air force.

> best air defense system comrade is mosin trusty mosin
> so what is the S-300 ?
> 300 mosins comrade

Attached: 1535371037764.jpg (475x604, 57K)

>The world's best air defense system is having a competent air force.

With whats going on with the F-35s and F-22s this past month I don't think an air-force or air defense is needed at this rate.

Attached: 25298435[1].jpg (400x400, 101K)

Are American politicians also joking when they say that their court justice is a rapist?

>S-700
Is it specifically tailored for downing Boeing 700's series ?

>Zhirinovsky

If you see that name and don't immediately ignore it you need to learn more about Russian politics.

>Zhirinovsky

The guy is an IRL shitposter, for any of the Zoomers born after 94 who have never heard of the guy.

He's been shitposting since the early 90s.

Zhirinovsky is like the incarnation of Jow Forums. Dude is pretty chill.

>"The Americans are scared in general, they are scared that the world's best air defense system is Russia's S-300. And we [also] have S-400, S-500, S-600, and S-700. We can shut down the whole planet, and no plane will [be able to] take off,"

Sadly in reality S-300 is what is deployed to protect Moscow. The exact same technology that has proved grossly ineffective against western technology/. Loud militant statements by Russians about shooting down anything that attacked Syrian government targets evaporated and everyone from France, Britain the US and Israel has done so, without anything much in response. It appears that Russian air defence systems are functionally irrelevant to western airforces operating. Now rusia is bankrupt, isolated and basically a Chinese vassal state awaiting occupation and has slid into complete autocracy. Still addictte to the tired and flatulent preaching to its own population that its Italy sized economy is manufacturing terrible weapons that the West is unable to deal with. All bullshit and now...now we have not even new useless systems just propaganda where the version numbers are made larger in the imagination of some drunk propagandist.

Just fuck of Russia. No one believes or cares in anything you are lying about to your own population about your shrivelling significance and shitty weapons..

He is cool as fuck.

Hello dadios
Ivan here from Radio Moscow where all the fun times are happening. Soon we play some funky beatles tunes but first some new.

We can call useless wissile by bigger number. Today announcement that useless wissile the s300 will now be called the s1200 which is four times greater. We asked officer wissile command and he said in imagination we zap zap pew pew anywhere anytime! Our reporter aske 'what about in not imagination but reality?' two Chechen came and take reporter away so we not be asking those stupid questions! Wissile officer also asked us to tell you our patriotic viewer that lada granta is fuel efficient family car with also window and built in chair for driver. Remember broken winter heating is just way beloved president king tsar emperor bless us with opportunity to dance madly in exercise to stay warm. If old person cannot be dancing just burn corpse to heat hands like in siege of Leningrad. Lenin great man really he may have fucked us for 70 years but he believe in what he was doing. Also Stalin may have killed many, many, many people for no reason at all, but he loved his country. So when you think o President Tsar King Putin, think how difficult his job, how much he love us to co-ordinate renaming shit wissile to new bigger number shit wissile and in your imagination think how great wissile culd be in imagination ad not be thinking about broken winter heating or shitty pension any more. Now the beatles with 'she loves you yeah yeah yeah'

He is certainly the fuck and is entirely cold yes. He is like wissile, crap but in the imagination he can be considered great at hitting donkey and being stalin. So best to be not saying bad thing in case string of unexpected deaths and he wind up big boss. That shit happens here all the time.

>Britain the US and Israel has done so, without anything much in response
A 1960s air defense s-200 downed an F-16

When an S-300pm

>variant that is not even on the top 15 list of Russia air defenses caused the US to.

1.Send extra F-35s to Israel
2. deploy a squadron of F-35s to the UAE
3. say we have to ground F-35s after the S-300 arrived.

As much as the majority of Jow Forums Jow Forums posters hate to admit it. But Zhirinovsky is actually right that we are on edge from this shit.

Joke time

Ivan has new lada granta after selling daughter to Chechen and standing beside it
Boris see him and say 'hello ivan you have new family fun fuel efficient car with seat for driver?'
'yes' say ivan 'but lada starter motor is new'
'good?' say Boris
'yes they Medvedev it by putin in another'
'good?' say borris
'same' say ivan
they abandon Lada by pushing into lake and go drink vodka and cry for daughter ( this is funniest part)

It is true. we can be striking anyplace and anytime with power of doing nothing but saying we might. Is wissile of great flexibility, like the new synthetic cheese (good or better than EU alternative like Lada Granta) in closing eyes and pretending what your imagination say it can be

But yes readers whatabout the yankie doodle plane is it not to expensive it cost nearly GDP of Russia! How shit is that. We do same with rubber band and bolts stolened from lada granta production line and compressed dried turnip skin. WE call that SU57

Also when thinking about useless wissiles from Russia remember what bout something else, like vietname? Look at that yankee doodle not s big now hey? Also stealth not work and paper of fiction is massive confusion between imagination and reality in Russia today! What good fun! Don't be thinking about pension and shitt cheese be thinking about shitty wissile and mighty colony of drug dealing bikers playing USSR in donesk

do not be mentioning airliner thing. We hoping to shoot down one in time for Christmas to loot luggage again with hope of finding EU cheese

Ring..ring ring...

Hallo Russian wissile sales team calling here. You buy s300 from us four year ago?

'Yes, in return you promised to take me in if things go to shit here and my brother stages a coup'

'bad news, it no work, some shit in Syria and it no work'

'what do?'

'we have new wissile s700 buy that and we pretend It work. upgrade, or we are phoning brother'
'
'Where do I sign?'

youtube.com/watch?v=2wbl-i3HIcM

Even if the supersaiyan hyperrockets are true, fat lot of good 50 of them are gonna do for Russia. This is not taking into consideration their shitty build quality, shoddy maintenance and illiterate drunk soldiers.

Good post. When I saw those videos of that new tank I knew Russia was a full on propaganda shit hole with no meaningful weapons development.

Now some music remember if shit wissile and cheese are getting you down be like red army and be happy as if lada granta actually start

youtube.com/watch?v=bL7e9Az0mVY

Look at happy member of state security service and remember they will be happy in your direction if you complain about pension or cheese.

Ahhhh good old Jow Forums Jow Forums acting anal when a Russian topic is presented on the board.

So if an outdated s-200 can do this imagine what the s-300s could do to F-35s.

I check identity paper now you are cleared to shitpost about crap wissile

Mods how about you ban this obvious attempt at creating apathy instead of banning threads about Israel the second the anti Jewish people start getting blown the fuck out with logic and memes? Faggot fuckin mods have been infiltrated that’s why.

Attached: 1186DA20-E17B-4C57-82B3-F39A7261C7BF.jpg (328x480, 45K)

Yes be using imagination is much better than reality. Reality not so good. Be imagining shit. Not be thinking about reality. Like red army singing happy and checking identity papers and then they all die in plane crash in 2016. Better think about them singing happy not all dead in plane crash. Think wissile happy thoughts and remember identity paper.

Natasha has now the aids. Whole family sad. We try and ask to fly her back to Vladivostok but wisa people say she is homosexual and not welcome because he has the aids. Bribe too small. Buy hey 'HAPPY' better than accident, time to arrange sock drawer and hand over proxy in brothel to new prostitute.

They still not have returned the cubicle walls. I want to die. Please help me my friend in cold war I could hippity hop and do defection. Now is shit. I call Americans and say I want to defect please give me house in Nevada and they just laugh and hum Russian nation anthem at me.

Do not be angry about sad wissile. Be happy! Like dead red army choir. Have fish soup and be calm.

Russia's Secret Weapon: Inside The S-2000

Attached: HondaS2000-004.jpg (4000x3000, 2.46M)

did you lso sell daughter to Chechen for lada granta? Do not be ager. Go to lake with friend and drink until singing happy like dead red army choir and think of powerful imaginary wissile.

I will one day kill supervisor borris in grim slow boring back and white Russian literary tradition for the cubicle wall situation

translation: please buy our stuff

What is this Honda crap ? Here is real car lada granta with seat for driver and window in beautiful natural surrounding. Special starter motor fuel control means zero fuel consumption so economy for family. Like wissile,clever designed to avoid international military incident by missing NATO plane or wissile on purpose. Small problem is it still hit airliner, however new s7000 improved an hit absolutely nothing at all. Americans have nothing like this. It is our ingenuity of national making doos

Attached: 55d378s-960.jpg (960x540, 139K)

They can't even keep a single carrier operating, and they think anyone is afraid of them?! Let alone America! Ha!

Zhirinovky is a troll and says funny ass shit all the time. I see sleek me so smart intellectual broadsheet papers actually quote him as if its serious and laugh. He said a couple years ago that Russia had a laser beam weapon that could wipe out every American citizen in a split second and they tested it successfully on a dozen chechens. He's basically Russia's one man The Onion who roasts Russia Ali G style for comic relief in the Kremlin in between assassinations.

I don't think the Russians actually use him for propaganda purposes but the Kremlin find him so amusing they keep him around like a court jester. No western intelligence agencies would take on board what he says and they know he's a troll. He's a liability though because the pussyhats with ADD will take this seriously, Putin must seriously find him amusing to not retire him knowing that he riles up the hysterical tard part of the left.

The west fears the S-1000000 VIKTORY!

What of the fuck are you saying about me Yankee Doodle? I will have you know I am first in shift in wissile posts and have been involving in many US civll war thread and I have over 300 confirmed T-14 posts. I am trained in cubicle and am the top weapon in Russian arsenal.I will be wiping the fuck out of you with my Russia stronk posting the liking of which has not been seen in theatre of modern internet warfare. You think we cannot locate you with prostitute? Thinking again you fucker. As I am tying I am contacting supervisor borris who has telephone and he is telefaxing the FSB who are sending microfilm in shoe to agents in the USA and your telephone directory entry is being traced right within the next six months or so. So you better be preparing for a lack of winter heating. The lack of winter heating that means you wear three sets of underwear and oven gloves. You are dead like prostitute in Moscow underground carriage line 3. I can be hear on in comments section of daily express or glp or ats. I can be anywhere for duration of 12 hour shift and I can whatabout you in 700 different ways and that is just with Vietnam posts. Not only am I master of English language typing but I have several dictionaries from old KGB library and I can be using these to make many claims regarding Russian air defence capability, you person of shit. If only you had know the things we can smear on doorknobs and get caught for your little 'clever' comment was about to start a file on a request to identify you maybe you would be holding that tongue. But you could not so now you forfeit your potato you village idiot. I will be new wisssile posting and 5u57 all over your thread and you will almost think I am not making shit up, but I am. Sometime you will die, as we all do, such is life.

That's baseless accusations in a cynical attempt to use a serious issue for political fodder, very different.

>Is Russia's politician actually joking
>zhirinovky-rant
Gee, I don't know.

Attached: 1469643684003.gif (250x194, 47K)

>Zhirinovsky
>remotely close to being serious
This guy is the shitposter of Russian politics, he just blurts out random nationalistic stuff and most Russians look at him like at a TV comedian.
Some take him seriously, but they're the flat earthers of Russian politics.

S-700?
The S-800 is last year's news, you silly oaf
S-900 is the new shit.

Development pipelines.

They're putting the last finishing touches on s 500.
S 600 should be in very early experimental phase.
S 700 would be in concept study stage.

Zhirinovsky is a literal meme and most likely has some sort of mental illness, or is very good at merely pretending.

Jow Forums only considers buissness insider as the truely military info page
i mean their in depth analysis and the practicly ZERO clickbait makes it the best military site ever!

(kidding ofc )

This is the most Russian post I've ever seen here.

>Jow Forums only considers buissness insider as the truely military info page
Are you mentally retarded? Fresh of the boat, not knowing anything, but you already think how things are going? No wonder russians have become the laughing stock on this board.