pastebin.com/QBpu5LXP (embed)

>Holsters
pastebin.com/U1TGprv7 (embed)

>Radio and communications
pastebin.com/MHq7QmmD (embed)

>Discord
discord.gg/YcUXd28

Last Thread:

Attached: 150770514611042452.jpg (2592x1728, 3.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/223054.pdf
tims.justnet.org/Report/BallisticCPL
aotac.com/products/ronin-tactics-assaulter-lite-al-plate-carrier?variant=45262983822
warriorassaultsystems.com/elite-ops-range/amour-carriers/dcs-plate-carrier/dcs-plate-carrier-multicam/dcs-base-multicam/
warriorassaultsystems.com/elite-ops-range/amour-carriers/recon-plate-carrier-combos/recon-plate-carrier-combos-multicam/recon-plate-carrier-multicam/
optactical.com/maapcwimepa.html
skdtac.com/ATS-Aegis-Plate-Carrier-V2-p/ats.150.htm
lifeandlibertygear.com/shop/t3-geronimo-2-plate-carrier-with-quad-release-system/
lifeandlibertygear.com/shop/shellback-tactical-banshee-2-0-elite-plate-carrier-w-elite-cummerbund/
lifeandlibertygear.com/shop/velocity-systems-scarab-light-plate-carrier-multicam/
youtu.be/G21Q2s5QKCk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpO7t2SKkOA
featheredfriends.com/merlin-ul-sleeping-bag-c.html?avad=191526_c10cee0ed
rei.com/product/111165/rei-co-op-igneo-25-sleeping-bag-mens
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friendly reminder. If you do not know that a Level IV plate is only rated for one hit of .30-06 M2AP and is not rated to pass the Level III test of taking six hits of 7.62x51mm M80, and that you do not know the resulting difference between a IV and a III/IV, then you are a dingleberry joe.

I know nothing about plate carriers but I want one if you were to recommend me one plate carrier that allows me to attach a pack which one would it be?

Attached: 1521182749691.jpg (400x266, 11K)

Shut up brainlet
The majority of IV plates will stop six hits of M80 as well

This one should be breddy guud.

Attached: gqinanut.png (1000x1000, 412K)

What kind of pack? Asking for plate carrier recs is too subjective of a question.

ENDS WITH AN M

BEGINS WITH A K

Attached: 44213875_248113475875221_4057189866314661888_n.jpg (1386x2498, 624K)

Not according to the NIJ's standard they won't. IV is not inclusive of III. There are III/IV dual-rated plates for a reason.

kum

Is a 35L backpack big enough for SHTF? Recommendations either way are appreciated.

>standard jerking
Yeah you need to fuck off to /bag/ or whatever your retarded pony containment thread was

AOR2. No Navy crests

Read this ya dingleberry joes before you make armor decisions, and check plates by the certification list too:
>>ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/223054.pdf

>>tims.justnet.org/Report/BallisticCPL

They're lyrics to KMFDM's "DIY", god you're dense.

ok kums

You got the wrong guy, and I guess I'm sorry for having facts.

Just a a small day pack, something moderately priced, not cheap, I don't plan on having more than three rifle mags on it,

Are you poor?

www.att-tactical.com/att_ballistics_rifle-plates.html

Any field experience with this stuff? The M993/M995 plate looks good but haven't heard of the company before and stuff costs the big one.

why make a new thread?
what do threads cap out out? I thought it was 500?

Don't wanna spend over 200

They arent going to sell you it

Looking for a new carrier. Ideally something with rear molle, rear drag handle, front swift clip dedicated (no front flap), and tube compatible.

Also what other carriers make use of this 3D breathable mesh that Warrior Assault Systems and Ronin Tactics uses? Thoughts on these? Thoughts on Armor vent?

aotac.com/products/ronin-tactics-assaulter-lite-al-plate-carrier?variant=45262983822

warriorassaultsystems.com/elite-ops-range/amour-carriers/dcs-plate-carrier/dcs-plate-carrier-multicam/dcs-base-multicam/

warriorassaultsystems.com/elite-ops-range/amour-carriers/recon-plate-carrier-combos/recon-plate-carrier-combos-multicam/recon-plate-carrier-multicam/

Weird, my level IV plate took 3 hits of M80 in addition to one hit of M2AP 30-06 along with some M193 and some M855.

This is a stupid fucking question. Are you a teenager?

I wouldn't buy armor from any fucktards that can't bring their website into the 21st century.

Attached: 37229108_10214879478073364_1146536193907752960_n.jpg (1824x2436, 642K)

>Also what other carriers make use of this 3D breathable mesh
optactical.com/maapcwimepa.html
skdtac.com/ATS-Aegis-Plate-Carrier-V2-p/ats.150.htm
lifeandlibertygear.com/shop/t3-geronimo-2-plate-carrier-with-quad-release-system/
lifeandlibertygear.com/shop/shellback-tactical-banshee-2-0-elite-plate-carrier-w-elite-cummerbund/
lifeandlibertygear.com/shop/velocity-systems-scarab-light-plate-carrier-multicam/

Thanks a ton for these recommendations, but their 3D mesh doesn't appear to be the same style/type as the WAS or the Ronin. The WAS mesh has huge standoff, and thin "rings" of mesh that I think would allow better air flow.

Crye JPC is right at $200.
US made, preferred by some SF units, has 3 built in mag pouches.

>Thanks a ton for these recommendations, but their 3D mesh doesn't appear to be the same style/type as the WAS or the Ronin. The WAS mesh has huge standoff, and thin "rings" of mesh that I think would allow better air flow.
Cool

this

Congratulations, your one Level IV plate clearly justifies the entire industry's ability for hundreds of models to do the same.

@V.Furry
recommending AR1000 is just as dumb as recommending AR500

>This is a stupid fucking question. Are you a teenager?
Nope, just a guy interested in small / medium rucks and specific recommendations regarding brands or whatever other experience anyone has.
>Mystery Ranch is pretty well proven, should be good to go.
Nevermind, found knowledge on the previous thread where other people were asking the same stupid gear related question.

Attached: hate.png (500x264, 136K)

>specific recommendations
>Is a 35L backpack big enough for SHTF
Your question was horrifically non specific, but whatever.

I just got a Mystery Ranch the other day and did a little weekend trip with it. I'm liking it so far.

I get that you've got some weird little crusade to undermine the Level IV rating, and I've seen you beat this horse to death so many times over the past few months and you still remain unconvinced and unphased by a huge variety of legitimate arguments against your concerns, so I'm not even going to bother. I will say that the Level IV plate I shot with 1x M2AP 30-06, 3x M80 7.62x51, 1x M193, and 1x M855 was a 5.5lb Level IV of VERY dubious quality and it still managed all of that fine.

Attached: 29187249_10155729707469221_1941067841876787200_o.jpg (2048x1152, 239K)

Hey queers. Have a question for you. Given the current state of politics, what would a good aesthetic style be if SHTF and you needed to organize and outfit a militia to preserve American Constitutional values? I feel black is out, so I'm thinking either something rustic or something harking back to the Revolutionary War aesthetics.

Attached: 1537651725900.jpg (320x385, 33K)

>tfw armour wear goes bankrupt
>said brand of my plates
D O U B T

It's all hypothetical. I just feel it's important to have a plan for the scenario. Freedom must endure.

You should have friends who already have gear, or you should make friends and teach them how to find and use good gear. You don't want a bunch of needy faggots hanging around when the going gets tough. As for the gear, whatever is practical in your specific geographic location because you won't be going far on foot. A group of Alaskan irregulars will have different gear than irregulars in Arizona. Obviously.

And your original plan was wearing black gear?

Attached: 513.jpg (600x832, 268K)

The plate that was shot wasn't Armour Wear. Even more dubious than them. It handled everything just fine. The notion that a plat th0 an can handle M2AP 30-06 with spec'd BFD anywhere on the plate can't also handle a few if not several rounds of M80 ball is pants on head retarded. Find me one Level IV plate that can't handle 4 rounds of M80 one in each quadrant.

Attached: ARXstronk.jpg (3036x4048, 2.88M)

Naw. As I mentioned, black is out as far as I'm concerned. Too much of a connection to thuggish authoritarianism and anarchocommies.

The fact you even considered black

Attached: 2610022_0.jpg (630x630, 39K)

This is such a weird question. Ask Pinterest or something.

FirstSpear Strandhogg

Well, sorry. The question basically boils down to what would you wear to identify members of your own group if all social order collapsed and you decided to take part in an effort to maintain sanity and preserve the fundamental precepts of the nation. It isn't me asking what outfit I should slap on my insurrection militia or anything. It's just about differentiating yourself from looters and having people being equipped to handle what situations they may face.

This is what I wear. I compete in Trooper matches with it. No ragerts. Worth the monies.

You do realize that in the event of, 'order collapsing' the actual people who make up the state security apparatus will still exist, right? Like, even if Washington DC and every state capital were to be nuked the majority of the military (and police) would still be alive and partially organized. So maybe look at what the state is doing for gear and appearance and go with that. Multicam and M4 clones is good enough of an answer to your question.

sort of related, but I've dunked nearly as much money into reproduction reenacting shit as into my modern gear. I've been contemplating how to hybridize and make old work with new and vice versa, currently planning on making a cartridge pouch pine block cut for stanags or an adapter to attach a d3cr onto leather crossbelt
>pic related to see if i could pirate carry glocks for halloween, very comfy but doesnt work very well, needs one of those naval pistol sash/belt retention things

Attached: piratecarry.png (1814x1716, 3.39M)

Attached: stuff.jpg (2689x4794, 3.27M)

Should I run a PC or a chest rig over a slick PC?

Has anyone here had any experience with both setups what are the pros and cons?

Pic semi related an old pic of my PC

Attached: 4AFFEF12-73E1-4681-9398-AA59B1CE0A8A.jpg (2048x1536, 1.39M)

>>He didn't shoot it six times with M80.
3 = 6 wat.

rig over slicc is hard to pull off and sucks when not done right

So if I was going to run a rig it’s better to run it independently as it’s own thing rather than trying to run it over a pc and just have two seperate set ups?

What are the black tubes this Filipino has on the front of his mag pouches?

Attached: 1496461274824.jpg (650x437, 55K)

you can try it, but in most cases where you're wearing the rig independently, you probably wouldn't want to wear the carrier

Desu I have always thought of rig over slick as an emergency setup. It is a purposely non permanent arrangement, but would be better than nothing if you had to go from sitting in a patrol car to fighting an active shooter.

chest rig over slick PC
>shit may be going down
throw on a jacket over pc
>shit is going down
throw on the chest rig also

Rig over carrier is strapcity and can be a bitch to put on yourself.

A swift clip setup is ideal. That way you can detach from carrier and run with straps if you are just trying to run the rig or just attach a rig to the carrier when needed. Remove rig entirely and youre left with a slick carrier.

Where did you come from, where did you go, where did you come from dingleberry joe

MAK?

Wait, people give a actual shit about KMFDM outside of 90s anime trailers?

Kek

Where the fuck did FirstSpear come from? It has started to show up in this thread and I have no idea why...

Literally this. As a civilian who wants to buy once and buy right, a JPC is the ideal carrier. Has everything you need right out of the bag and wont break the bank unless you buy a 2.0 (which you shouldn't, since its just a 1.0 with day one dlc and micro transactions). Can be built up with side plates and lap panels into a full on war rig (wouldn't personally want to without padding the shoulders, but its all ready for it), or run with the included single strap cummerbund as a minimalist option.

youtu.be/G21Q2s5QKCk
R8 my review

I feel like this should be run slightly lower, but it's comfy. If you've ever used the FLC this is a slight upgrade. Not much room for grenade or canteen pouches so I doubt I'll get away with it for anything beyond qual activity, where after like 11am they don't seem to care what you wear.
JPC is pretty interesting to me, do they still have lead times? Been a few months since I checked

Attached: IMG_20181017_110255~2.jpg (3456x2641, 1.45M)

Definitely go revolutionary.

I mean look at this aesthetic

Attached: 0EAD58CE-CB6B-4D27-ACCE-465D1E5297FD.jpg (238x319, 21K)

I have a question for you lot, I’m an ex-bong now living in the US of A, I see loads of talk about the old Alice belt rigs and the like, people still saying that it’s great and all that jazz.

Why is there not more interest over here in the British webbing. Effectively the same thing but it runs molle and is just as versatile.

Attached: DC56EBE1-F850-4F94-B7B6-72542F0CEB11.jpg (900x900, 151K)

Visibility and availability. We don't see it much in movies and pictures and it's hard to find here. I've never seen modern pattern British webbing for sale, just 58 Pattern and Osprey vests.

They have a lot of people from the former company Eagle Industries. I can shed some light on them I guess because I live near their facility, have been there, and almost exclusively use their products. Everything they make is top quality, including their clothing, and worth the relatively high price.
Protip: check the non standard non stocking section on their site for deals.

58 pattern was possibly the most comfortable I have ever had, do you think there’s a reason that the USA never developed their own version.

They seemed to run hand in hand in the earlier years. Alice webbing and the 58 pattern, then the British developed more up to date webbing and the Americans kinda left it by the wayside

Because ALICE is cheap AF and available in gigantic quantities. If all you want is load bearing capability it is tough to beat for the price. Also, welcome to Burgerland.

>do you think there’s a reason that the USA never developed their own version.
The US had several types of similar webbing systems before switching to vest type gear. Not worth switching over and national pride. I think leaving belt stye gear has to do with the widespread use of body armor: if you're going to we wearing it all the time, you might as well attach everything else to it.

Attached: 1479768456260.jpg (927x1273, 387K)

posting kit and music
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpO7t2SKkOA

intergrated packs are gay
but look at the general information and brands and go to their sites and see what suits your fancy.

it's all whatever, and depends one what you want to do with your gear.
pros of a slick: it's consealable, it doesn't have molle.
cons of a slick: it doesn't have molle, you have to wear a chest rig that shifts around.

Attached: unknown (97).png (621x771, 931K)

Well in theory I could run a “slick” PC and simply have no pouches, I’ve tried it out with a couple of my jackets and the molle doesn’t catch which I like

Interesting question. While I hope something like that will never happen, I suggest looking at recent conflicts (Syria/Ukraine) for reference. Seems like the armed factions wear whatever they want to wear while often adding a high vis armband for identification.

Attached: 20181016_000410-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 927K)

What sleeping bag is that?

featheredfriends.com/merlin-ul-sleeping-bag-c.html?avad=191526_c10cee0ed

What is the best chest rig without layered pouches? I was comparing my Spiritus to a (heavily modified) ChiCom I have for my AK, and I can go prone much more comfortably with the ChiCom. I would prefer to have a minimalist rig like the Spiritus, but without the front pouch.

>click link
>well fuck

Attached: 8a6.png (632x672, 578K)

that dude ain't me
mine is a REI ultra light back and a inflatable sleeping mat
rei.com/product/111165/rei-co-op-igneo-25-sleeping-bag-mens

it's a british stuffsack

>supporting gun grabbing commies

it was few years ago and it was a few years ago.

Attached: ehhh.gif (300x168, 285K)

Damn, I want a bag that's nice and small, but not expensive as fuck.

sleep systems are one of those things you don't want to cheap out on.

Yeah, I'm gonna see how my Coleman holds up for a 50 mile November hike and reevaluate after that.

Are mag pouches mag pouches or is there a huge discrepancy in quality between something like condor or hsgi pistol mag pouches?

I think if I remember correctly it’s like the quality of the stitching.

Like some brands use cheaper threads and shit so they fall apart easier

>no gun
>bad riding posture
>western saddle
checks out

Don't forget fat

>that dude ain't me
I was trying to fuck with him and it worked

There is a huge discrepancy in quality, durability, design, and overall usefulness. Esstac is best though.

are you me?

carry on then

Attached: file.png (460x454, 295K)

You better not be some esstac salesman lying to me...

I don’t know, are you me?

Because I know I’m me, and if you are me then that means I am you.

when shtf, im unironically wearing my breeches and gaiters innawoods
>great protection from foliage
>ticks begone
>really comfy
>easy as fuck to repair
>aesthetic
prove me wrong

I’m not even going to argue that sounds cushy as fuck

best part is they fit pretty well with modern boots, lowas and ahnus g2g

Attached: gaiters.jpg (3024x4032, 879K)

>backwards legs
Wtf

Attached: 1532892381980.jpg (468x895, 215K)