Private gun buy-back

Hypothetically speaking, if one puts together the funds could they hold a gun buy-back under the guise of taking them off the streets and just keep the guns collected?

Attached: 5704504806_013309964e_z.jpg (640x426, 139K)

The police do that already

No, that would get you in trouble with the police, the ATF and the IRS as that is buying as a bussiness in that quantity. Also you'd spend about 10000 for a bunch of rusty squirrel guns and single shot shotguns.

I hope you like pipe shotguns and 10/22s (at best)

>that is buying as a bussiness
Only if he turns around and sells them. If he takes a few grand, sets up a table, and offers $50 for any firearm until he runs out of cash and then keeps them for his collection (possibly selling or trading a few if he wants), then there is no business angle to it.

This would be private though and I'd keep them.
I don't plan on selling them so how would it be a business? Le gunshow loophole means that they can legal sell me their guns.
I can be selective and have different price brackets. 150 semi-auto assault weapons, 100 long guns and hand guns, and if it doesn't have a serial number refuse it to be safe.

Wrong. Only if he is buying them with the intent to sell them for profit. Contrary to popular beleif "buying lots of guns" is not and has never been a crime.

you'll need to have a bill of sale otherwise those guns could very well have been used in a crime, and if you are caught with them then congratulations you're going to spend time with Jamal and Bubba in the bootyhouse

Like so?

Attached: florida-firearm-bill-of-sale-791x1024.png (791x1024, 49K)

That's just called "buying guns". Unless you mean starting some sort of non-profit corporation to collect funds and use those to buy guns in which case I think you would need an FFL.

Yup, There you go. Have a good time fellow capitalist.

It's called saving guns.

yes but you would probably need an FFL present to cover your ass if you wernet a resident of the state and depending on your states transfer laws

anyone want to start a "save the guns" foundation with me? we could probably get first dibs on great collectible pieces and do actual charity like priovide guns at low cost or for free to youth programs to teach marksmanship and gun ownership, and counter leftist propaganda and brainwashing

Not bad plan.
We would need a sponsor and at least 100k to start cover FFL fees, storage facilities, transport, and to pay for the buybacks. We could appease libs and fuds by "taking guns of the streets" and could get cozy with the NRA by saving guns and offering youth education and shooting programs. After a while with positive publicity we should be able reyeister as a non-profit to cover the operating cost with donations and grants and cut ties with the sponsor

Sorry for abhorrent spelling and grammar. I'm phone posting.

I see an Ariaska in the rifle pile and a handgun version of the AR-7, kind of a loss

Would hate to get caught but the fact of the matter is that almost all charities are completely fake and are never investigated. Lately rich people have obviously been using crowdfunding to launder money and the cops do nothing.

100k is a lot to drop in one sitting. I have 50k but that's assuming there's a guarantee I'll get my money back.

>Le gunshow loophole means that they can legal sell me their guns.
It's not a loophole. It's an exemption.

rich people raise money for "charity" all the time and then donate it in their name and get to write it off on their taxes

I think 10/22s is pushing it, marlins and mossberg 22s at best.

This desu
Buying lots of guns isn't a crime, you can privately buy a firearm then this is legal. As long as you don't promise to melt them down or make any promises you won't follow through with

Attached: gun faget.jpg (600x456, 63K)

I like this plan desu
But I’m a poorfag at the moment (had to sell my m1a and fns9 recently to fund a cross-country move)
Feelsbadman

You absolute brainlet. Possession of a weapon isn't enough to convict. That's implying a weapon can even be fingerprinted accurately.

being in possession of a weapon used to commit a violent crime or one that was previously stolen is.

30 years of FBI work would like a word with you

Sounds like a good idea

If only we had the funding to do it

>provide guns at low cost or for free to youth programs
I can only imagine the ass-ravaging this would cause among grabbers

Attached: 20c.png (480x320, 165K)

Start in the other end and look into what it will take to found an actual gun museum.

Is that what I think it is

Attached: 20181019_121656.jpg (256x106, 33K)

nigga why do people do this

Attached: I hate my life..png (209x209, 78K)