Clean your guns

Clean your guns

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 110K)

The only gun I ever bother cleaning is my carry gun. I'll clean the others when they stop working. I have bad memories of not being able to get the grips back on my Tokarev after I took them off to clean the Cosmoline.

There's not even a screw to strip, how the hell did you manage that?

Thank you for that insightful information.

*donates money on patreon*

No...

Attached: PA180918.jpg (3216x2144, 2.4M)

No and one day my guns will turn on all gatekeepers and shills of Zionism. The "philosophers" and "intellectuals" will go first and their retarded followers will go second.

You are like little baby

Attached: 20180922_171731.jpg (1557x2037, 1.41M)

Wait that guy is pro kikes?
Weew la.

Trying to get the locking arm back into place when it was flush with the frame.

Yes, he also wanted kavanaugh to step down

He is a cucknadian, no amount of philosophy can entirely fix him.

Fucking proof?

I clean my guns after every range trip, and detail strip then every 1000 rounds/when i get drunk

I haven't shot them yet so don't have to

based Jow Forumsommando

no u

Attached: cleanyourroom.jpg (854x480, 73K)

Attached: Juden Cuckerson.png (588x454, 80K)

No. Pic related.

Attached: pseud.love.jpg (474x536, 39K)

So, "If he steps down they can't use him as a rallying cause for mid terms"?

It's absolutely not correct, but I see why he thought it was reasonable to consider.

With Petereson, you need to look beyond what he is actually saying to derive what he is trying to get you to think. He has no desire to defend the Right. He is just trying to mindfuck the brainlets on the Right.

fuck off libshit

My guns are always clean.

Attached: S&W Model 10.jpg (2048x1536, 743K)

>zionism
>the right for a jewish state to exist
You don't want that to happen? Seems pretty unreasonable. Maybe if you weren't such a stupid faggot and said stuff like this then an ethnostate for whites wouldn't be associated with stupid nazi shit like what you just posted. Peterson gets that. you can't demand an ethnostate then cry like an autistic faggot muslim liberal because the jews have one. It's all very clear cut to me but maybe it's cuz im a smart jew and youre a dumb internet nazi.
>pic related is you when someone says a european jew is white

Attached: soyed-up.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

>leftist faggot detected

actually a libertarian who voted for trump and has been here since 2012. Wanna see my glock with a timestamp gay boi?

>been here since 2012
Newfag plz go

this was meant for you

>leftist faggot detected

For some odd reason, Jordan Peterson is against white people organizing as an ethnic bloc, but supports Jews doing it. Really works my walnuts.

Okay I’m on my cracked camera iphone now here is my jew ccw Post your guns or continue to post “leftist”

wow great gun bud

Fuck off Jow Forums
Forcing your tinfoihatl tryharding into every fucking thread needs to be an permaban
Even with the few able to B& evade it would catch at least 90% of you dumbshits up to clear out the trash

Damn didn’t upload. But yea y’all are gay and if you continue to act like Unit of genocide is the answer for a white state then your hopeless controlled OP. I’m part jew but I consider myself white that’s why I post shit like this to help change opinions. Don’t stay a retarded Nazi. Expand your mind faggots

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 823K)

Look at the dirt around the lightswitch and that hippie tye dye. I knew jews were nasty rats

Got this shirt after my trip the Lincoln Nebraska zoo. pretty based state although the scheels their had no real glock extended mags so i stay with the ETS. My house needs new electrical not just cleaning but you know im a jew so

shoo

Attached: 1539369585903.png (804x796, 692K)

>Hey gentiles be a good goy, don't be a natziiii
>t.jude
Fuck this shit writes itself. Lmao.

They never do, it's just inexistent intelectual hope, a sham that is.

there lol I'm out. If you are overweight gunless fag who calls for the extermination of jews just know I have already won but if you are a member of that elite group of future jew hunters then good luck. I look forward to the day you grow the balls to try my folks again .

Attached: 1528647701763.jpg (1024x989, 147K)

>controlled OP intensifies
ok now im out fags

I don't own a gun

This is the same guy that a couple posts above was claiming to consider himself white, it didn't took too long to change its rat mind. This is the type of """""person""""" that you see on social media promoting anti white sentiment while trying to pass as one, and then when it doesn't fits him his tribe card is played. Deceiving as only (((they))) can be.
>A kike cries as he hits you

Libshit? Me? For denouncing that Jew-lover Leftist Peterson? Get your shit straight.

Shitty bait thread, full of shitty bait replies.
Good job, OP.

I haven't taken my guns out of my safe since February

square hole round peg

Attached: 44057808_713838962283122_1459494242970763264_n.jpg (720x960, 79K)

Shill please go

Attached: A952AB18-C42B-4096-8DCC-CE6FE2233B2E.jpg (900x593, 127K)

>Trump will repeal the NFA!!!!!!
>hasn’t even given cc reciprocacy
>Kavanaugh will repeal the NFA!!!!
>thinks mr status quo will strike down anything
I don’t think so my redpilled and based magapede

>been here since 2012
>looks approximately 19
boy oh boy looks like you're gonna have some years to think on your sins my kiddo

>Jews can't demand an ethnostate then cry like an autistic faggot muslim liberal because the white Americans want one
It goes both ways fuck-o, and that's what kills me about this whole thing. I'm fine with Israel's existence as is, after all, Papa Adolf himself already had told German Jews to go there, however, what I am not fine with is their hypocrisy regarding ethnonationalism. Tell us to give money to protect their borders, but don't directly assist outside of their corner of the Mediterranian. Their citizens that reside outside the country demand US to take in the third world, but boot them out of Israel. It genuinely saddens me, it wasn't always like this. Israel and South Africa used to work together. Both countries(and arguably, most of the African Continent) were better for it, and both didn't take in the trash that we all supposedly "need" to function. The blacks were free to join the other blacks, the whites with other whites, jews with jews. Shit sucks now.

So you're saying we should clean our guns with lobsters?

1) you and your species are the greatest enablers of kike domination and nigger privilege
2) you cant even leave your mommys house or go start a conversation with a woman.
3) if your males had any sense of responsibility and initiative, your women wudnt bother with niggers and your country wouldnt have been tainted by kikes.
But hey keep blaming everything around you and think youre superior ^^

Attached: 9888FBF4-303E-4300-A274-7779C89041C7.jpg (229x220, 27K)

This. Because jews denied us the right to a white ethnostate, when the time comes, I'll try my hardest to destroy theirs too.

>judenschwein
>tie dye
>unclean glock
>pubic hair as facial hair (distinct mutt trait)
>shitskin
You are a living stereotype judenschwein

Attached: BF6ECE6C-C7B0-4E82-B4F7-A309467C41C7.jpg (225x225, 24K)

>jew
>identifies as white
>my fellow white people
The shapeshifter meme is real. You kikes literally couldn't stop being subversive parasites if you tried.

>part jew
>”expand your mind”
>uses narrow minded word like “faggot”
Being this much of a kike. Jewish mutts really are something
What a fucking creature you are

Attached: AAFA8E37-598F-4037-AE16-C35DA3F9F56A.jpg (414x427, 68K)

Kill your jewish side of family for being a swine
Then kill your non jewish side of family for fucking a swine

No, let them have it, revoke Feinstein and Co's US Citizenship and send them there. Bibi can deal with these faggots on his own, and if anyone sends more blacks and spics here, just shoot them. They come back, shoot them more.