Waiting for Republicucks to start repealing gun laws

Waiting for Republicucks to start repealing gun laws.

Attached: waiting.jpg (298x403, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kd1NDPsAyAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Undebatable

For real

right there with ya bud.
kinda on the fence about the import stuff because "muh economy" but it doesn't make sense that we can buy stevens shotguns but not norinco SKS's.

NFA go away

don't worry fellow magapedes, emperor trump will repeal the NFA any day now

I wonder who's paying for this thread. I hope someone is at the very least, it'd be sad if people did this for free.

Not as sad as the cucks who bought into the hype and empty promises surrounding their candidate and now have to skew reality just to validate their decision making to themselves.

Face facts, Trump is anti-2A ("take the guns first, due process second"). There will be no relaxation on gun laws. You got played by the biggest con man of the modern era, nothing to be ashamed of, but nothing to be proud of either.

Face facts, no one cares about anything you say or do. Keep on shilling though.

Soros shill please fuck off.

Attached: E056210E-2EA9-4BE4-8E7E-C2B29B3F1B20.jpg (900x593, 127K)

Okay, this is epic.

>I don't care that im being con'd I'm proud of it!
Amerimutts, everyone

The irony

Oh no, he called me a shill. Oh fuck, oh jeez, he knows that anyone who brings up valid points that don't agree with his worldview must be getting checks from Soros.

How great it must feel to wallow in your little pit of ignorance. How about you get a job that a mexican can't do better before you decide that you have enough brain cells to form an opinion that actually matters.

>amerimutts are so poorly educated that they don't understand the concept of irony
No wonder the rest of the world laughs at you

Do they give you a paycheck or just tell you how great you are for doing this?

NPC go away

Attached: f2a8BMXg.png (728x628, 121K)

Seeing a shill in his natural habitat is truly fascinating. When no one cares what he says he just flings insults to try to intice others. Little does he know he is taunting a bored insomniac. Sad. But such is life on Jow Forums.

It would be one more paycheck than you're getting I'm afraid.

Your impotent rage feeds me.

Alright then O' wise ones, please tell me in your own enlightened words what exactly Trump has done in almost 2 years with the House and Senate under his control to expand our 2A rights like he promised to?

Or does the extent of your English not extend past "shill" and "soros" komrade?

Yes, please. More.

Something tells me that you don't need to be fed anymore.

>all these trump cucks in denial
>throwing every overused nu-Jow Forums insult they can, hoping something sticks

Attached: 56percentmattress.png (358x666, 343K)

Oh god yes, I'm so close.

All fucking Soros shills must fucking hang.

Attached: Adam-Baldwin-as-Animal-Mother-in-Full-Metal-Jacket-adam-baldwin-11599566-1024-576.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

You're a shill too. Everyone in this thread is a shill. They're fucking everywhere man.

Why would they bother actually doing anything about firearms laws, when they can just dangle the carrot, and squeeze votes, money and other support out of gun owners indefinitely?
>Guys we swear, vote for us at the next election, and we'll totally repeal the NFA. Pinky promise this time.

Oh yes, the reasonable shill. So many flavors

>politicians ever doing anything in the favor of the people

And this, shills, is the truth. Everyone who tells you how much they care about you and they will do everything for you is a liar only out for themselves. If you believe any of them over the other you are just as dumb as the side you claim to differ from. Your leaders don't care about you shill, regardless of who they are.

Republicans exist to provide token resistance to the Democrats as they push us further into communism. Why do you think they're mad at Trump for actually doing shit, like building a wall or moving the US embassy to Jerusalem instead of staying in Tel Aviv?

Also. This is also a shill.

Dude. People either voted for him because he was an outsider or not hillary. You act like hillary was thr obvious choice. Your shilling is obvious and your gay little operation invade Jow Forums is weak.

Attached: RVAP0049_2048x.jpg (2048x2048, 357K)

Possibly a shill? Possibly not.

Fuck mate, I wish I was a shrill. I could use the extra money.

Attached: 0237FCB0-8FC0-481A-BC03-59EE042020BD.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Didn't know things were being repealed. Name one positive gun law passed by republicans...

I wonder who's paying you

The reversal, very nice. Slower than usual but not unexpected.

Sup nigfag? I'm a hardcore GOA/NRA contributor. I've been pestering my congressfags for YEARS to repeal NFA/Hughes amendment.

STILL NO CHANGE.

"GOD EMPEROR" my aching ass.

Lol "nigfag"? You really are a shill.

>pointing out the literal fact that Trump didn't do shit for 2A is being a shill

Yes, send me more

Fuck off Yuropoor

Literally said "Bump stocks, they're gonna go"

More. Send me more. Send them to me like I actually care.

This is a shill helping a shill, don't fall for it.

Excuse me?

Attached: Rtc.gif (676x509, 94K)

Trump supports Israel and is a jew shill. Jews want to disarm us all. Trump would support that

Real talk shills, do you guys have a chat or thread or something you guys meet in? Or am I talking to AI? I'm always a little paranoid I'm fucking with robots when I'm giggling to myself in these threads.

I mean I'm still having fun, but it wouldn't be the same if you are all just some program.

You are really reaching. How far can you go? I want to see. Do have lizard people or ayy lmao theories too?

Trump is a lizard person and melania is an ay

This. Gun control is just a huge con to scare money out of idiots. Like all these posters that don't know the definition of a shill.

Alright I'm sold. Sign me up to whatever the point of the OP was.

Totally dude. Fucking lizard fucks scaring the npcs out of their money to give to the space lmaos.

>Dramatic improvements in gun rights under Clinton, Bush, and Obama.
This has what to do with the current Republican supermajority doing literally fucking nothing?

>people actually fell for this obvious MSM deepfake

Attached: urban statist conference.gif (480x270, 2.2M)

Dude you have me totally convinced. I am 100% on board with everything you have to say and I will never doubt anything said by a Democrat ever again.

Just tell me what to do next.

Holy shit I was going to fuck around and agree with you but a fucking .gif? Get with the times moron and use a webm

In what way has your situation as a gun owner improved, from a legal perspective, since January 2017?

As said multiple times in this thread I don't care about facts, I'm convinced, lead me.

tilted the SCOTUS right in the face of blistering, literally insane opposition

Notice how conveniently there's no HD footage. Don't want the seams to show and all.

Any day now they're gonna start repealing laws then, yeah?

Any day now...

I'm still waiting on an answer to what I should do.

... those space lizards are crafty bastards.

This.

As an american this attitude has taught me to hate people around me. I don't think euros are much diff, however.

Stop relying on politicians to give you what you want. They never will.

The most significant threat is state level regulations, which will be hashed out in court eventually. Why should I expect McConnell to "repeal" state law?
>but much repeal the NFA
stop

Start thinking for yourself instead of listening to internet retards spouting memes.

Memes are my water, shills are my food. I know no other life.

This whole space lizard jew thing could change that though.

Don't worry, they'll pass pro-gun bills when they get 60 seats in the Senate, because it's harder to pass a pro-gun bill than it is to appoint a Supreme Court justice.

This threads statistics are funny. I don't think the shills know how to use them.

they will never be able to ride a elevator again

Attached: Wire-2018-10-15-at-17.12.19.png (727x600, 351K)

>There will be no relaxation on gun laws. You got played by the biggest con man of the modern era,
He never said that and nobody expected that. And there are more important issues than guns so it's not a huge deal.

You know I never got why long necks were attractive on chicks till I saw one in person. Turned me right the fuck on.

>any TV media being relevant ever again

>You got played by the biggest con man of the modern era,
youtu.be/kd1NDPsAyAM

Attached: Obama-Still-Greatest-Gun-Salesman-in-America-Infographic.jpg (800x8631, 2.04M)

Mags bans and those cuck laws passed agter parkland are literally making them way through the federal courts as we speak

This thread needs more Ash.

Attached: 5B9255EF-438F-4279-9EA4-FEC687FC4274.jpg (1080x1080, 200K)

Attached: 6DC56E35-0CFA-40DA-8805-3B48234843F5.jpg (1080x1080, 198K)

This is the lamest Jow Forums false flag ever. GB2Reddit.

Attached: 1499347823947.png (695x572, 281K)

All you people saying Trump hasn't done shit are correct, but Trump is still important for keeping the supreme court conservative. You are 100% fucking delusional if you think Hillary would have been a better alternative, considering the SC would have been 6-4 liberal by now and the second amendment would be forever fucked now rather than having its total destruction be delayed by at least a few decades now that Trump got Gorsuch and Kavanaugh in, and potentially has a third pick before his term is up.

NJ is No Issue, if they cant get that right....

Attached: 1539369585903.png (804x796, 692K)

Uh he said to skip due process and take guns, libtards pwnd

Thats a man...

You don't understand, if they did stuff when they have the majority they would have nothing to campaign under. It's why they are tanking the deficit right now.

This isn't bait, this isn't bait at all!

Eh, whatever gets me off.

I'm sincerely hoping my state can get one of those lawsuits up to the SC finally and have the bear part of the fucking amendment finally acknowledged.

Not techically, they issue permits, you just have to prove "immediate justifiable need" (ie be rich and donate to somenpoliticans reelection campaign).

fags are next

>we'll have cheap Russian AKs, SKSs, and Mosins again, they said
>drive-thru window suppressor stores, they said
>legally conceal carry in every state, they said

Instead we got bumpstocks banned. Republicans are absolute cuckolds

Attached: 1520227834552.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

As most White men are

We don't need bumpstocks. It's all a part of Trumps plan kid, you just don't get it.

Just waiting for the 99% of Americans that hate the 2 party system but still vote for them to get their shit together

Attached: 7DFB994A-5B7E-400E-BC70-5A0CD9B6F5ED.jpg (1080x1080, 496K)

It's almost like the Republican party isn't as principled as they'd like you to think.

Beep Boop defend NPC prime

Attached: 1539315297161s.jpg (239x249, 6K)

Fuck off back to Plebbit, shill

Attached: B8D37A8B-EA16-44F1-8DD7-2F5D94FF33BD.jpg (525x469, 79K)