What would Jow Forums do in this situation?

what would Jow Forums do in this situation?

Attached: ameridead.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/fyufdl.webm
youtu.be/cFmN-1N0SWg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush
youtube.com/watch?v=cFmN-1N0SWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

context?

americans ambushed by isis in Mali

Pull the pin off a grenade since I know I'm gonna die.

timeframe?

Explode myself up with a grenade.

Attached: 2kjki9.gif (360x223, 2.67M)

Unlock the last stand perk and shoot him with my handgun

This would be the best option if I had the strength

FULL VIDEO HERE

my.mixtape.moe/fyufdl.webm

Attached: 1536099984378.jpg (500x499, 114K)

then what happens?

hopefully take a few with you since youre bleeding out and are gonna die anyway.

Not going there at all to begin with.

I could afford an education without having to risk my life.

>U.S special ed forces screaming and crying

Attached: Average Aerican circa 2040.jpg (612x428, 97K)

Die I guess

The screams and cries are fake. They're added onto the video.

Didn't they stay around for 2 hours after the ambush begun? Did they just really want some action?

>surrendering to ISIS

how are people this dumb?

Getting shot to death hurts more than anything you have ever experienced

No American soldier has ever surrendered to isis.

So who is getting killed in that webm?

He didn't surrender. He got shot, was incapacitated and was then shot in the face.

When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
And the women come out to cut up what remains,
Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

A guy who got shot 5 times while running away from 30-50 militants.

The SF units partner force abandoned them and they were trapped in a classic ambush and out numbered more than 10 to 1. They had a man die almost instantly and fought to stay with his body. They were about to be over run and the two surviving members of the team made a run for a better fighting position. There wasn't any it was all desert and long palm trees.

They got gunned down by overwhelming firepower. No one is immune to bullets no one is so bad ass they can't die. Those men died fighting. Retreating is still fighting regardless of what edgy reply you come up with.

The problem with the whole thing is the situation was caused by failings in the SF command in mali. Things were not done by the book and people died because of it. The partner force abandoned them, they had no air cover, the French QRF was reluctant to do their jobs. The SF unit was not doing things the way they were trained to and it ended up killing them

youtu.be/cFmN-1N0SWg

Full explanation as to what happened

My point was just that I would never risk capture by those animals because I would rather shoot myself in the head than get burned alive in one of their torture videos.

>They had a man die almost instantly and fought to stay with his body.
And this is where they fucked up. They should've kept driving into a superior position, from where they could've actually fought back and maybe have the frogs support them.
Hindsight's always 20/20 admittedly, but there was no need to stay in the killzone. In fact it was dumb of them to do so.

first few times i watched the video i concluded and still believe this:
i would have stayed at the truck. i can understand why they started to move to another position but that truck provided invaluable cover.

You would be putting the cart before the horse if you just shot yourself any time you got attacked by the enemy

Nigga if you were in their position I promise you that you wouldn’t leave your buddy behind.

They are real.

You both don't understand how many people were shooting at these three guys. They are already dismounted fighting the ambush when the partner force fled

Are you absolutely retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush

youtube.com/watch?v=cFmN-1N0SWg

>Partnering with Nigerians

and this is where you dun goof'd

I absolutely would have, because I'm a schizoid cunt and "buddy" means fuck-all to me.

And the problem is trying to fight them from the killzone. They should by all means have driven out of the killzone into a more defensible position. But as I said, hindsight is 20/20. Chances are they would have died regardless, but there's almost always something that could have been done better, no matter the situation.

>the French QRF was reluctant to do their jobs
Bullshit

What do you mean "timeframe"? It was all over the news for weeks.

ITT retarded amounts of disinformation

>They should by all means have driven out of the killzone into a more defensible position

So exactly what they were trying to do? Fucking moron.

>they had no air cover, the French QRF was reluctant to do their jobs
The French air support held back because they were worried about friendly fire.

lmao no that is not how recording devices work.
Either way we will never get the actual audio unless someone sneaks into some isis facility with the original undoctored tape.
It's a moral booster for would-be and current isis fighters.

t. brainlet

The commander clearly did not know what he was doing

>So exactly what they were trying to do?
Except that's not what they did. They didn't disengage, they kept firing from the killzone, got shot in the killzone and died in the killzone.
When stuck in an ambush, you either assault through the enemy force (not an option for this small SF unit) or drive the fuck out of it. They did neither and so they died with a couple less enemy casualties than possible.

>lmao no that is not how recording devices work.
But it's how digital recordings work.
>Either way we will never get the actual audio unless someone sneaks into some isis facility with the original undoctored tape.
>It's a moral booster for would-be and current isis fighters.
I'm not going to bother looking for it, but I'm 90% certain the "screams" added onto the footage. I recall people posting the source of the screams when the footage was first posted online.

Wow, you really have absolutely no idea what happened but you're passing off ignorance as knowledge.

Oh I'm sure you, a nobody on the internet who glanced at a news headlines, knows better.

Feel free to actually point out my mistakes if you're so sure of yourself. I'm certain you've got the time and capability to type a few lines of text.

I'm basing my views on the footage and military reports, i.e. the stuff publicly available.
Admittedly I haven't checked in on the situation in a while, so someone in the US gov might've released more information that I'm unaware of.

oh no I'm and was saying 100% that the screams were added.

>what would Jow Forums do in this situation?
Die in less than 1/3 of the time?

Their vehicle was disabled. Also they were dismounted fighting at close range. If you know anything about actual combat getting in an unarmored car when niggas are assaulting you with machine guns is fucking suicidal

Go fucking look it up. They refused to react to the call and only came.in after the militants had fled

>getting in an unarmored car when niggas are assaulting you with machine guns is fucking suicidal
They were already in the car, were they not?

Fuck off alshabab nigger

Because they can't shoot for shit. They let Americans die because they were worried about the politics of French involvement in a catastrophic operation

You are a fucking retard calling me a brainlet when you haven't even read and watched what actually happened.

There was nothing that could have been done by the men in the video
Everything that led up to the them going out that say is why they are dead.

Got I fucking hate post election Jow Forums

Or maybe they just could have sped off instead of dismounting in a fucking ambush. You know, unarmored cars are shit tier cover.
There was NO reason to engage an enemy force of unknown size except muh amerimutt pride. And they got served for that.

No idiot. Go fucking look up the info on the actual operation there are literally videos using their radios gps data to track their movements. They, their partner force an the other vehicle of special forces had dismounted to fight. They were holding their own and winning. Then the fucking partner force ran away and took the one non-sf American who was a nigger with them and fled

Please fucking to research before you come in threads like this an act like a 19 year old idiot who thinks he is general fucking mattis

That isn't how this shit works you fucking idiot they were there to fight. They had a partner force with them and they were intending to have them fight and win the engagement.

GO FUCKING WATCH AND READ THE MATERIAL

>dismounted and holding their own
Mistake #1, if they're trying to hold their ground in a fucking killzone.
>and winning.
Yeah, sure. That's why they got blown the fuck out. Nice propaganda you got there. Good think Obama legalized pushing it to the US population.
>Please fucking to research before you come in threads like this an act like a 19 year old idiot who thinks he is general fucking mattis
And you, please try to keep your bitchy emotions in check.

>read the material where the fuckups justify their mistakes
uhm no what about you go FUCK YOURSELF you moron.
They went there to capture a guy they could not locate and decided to gtfo just to be ambushed and fucking STOP within the killzone. If you think that was a smart idea you are troglodyte tier.

Fuck off retard. If you aren't going to do the research and just arm chair general a situation you literally didn't even know anything about until I described it third hand then there is no point talking to you.

Go watch the sofrep video on the ambush. Go watch the gps time lapse
Go read the accounts of what happened. Stop being a false intellectual who thinks he is an master tactician on a fucking anime image board. You are fucking pathetic.kill your self.

I honestly hope you die. I am so fucking sick of children like you ruining Jow Forums

You don't belong here

Show me the research where it says staying in the killzone of an overwhelming adversary force is a good idea.

And so you ran out of arguments and tell me to go watch shit I've already watched.
They fucked up - they died.
That's it.

Well apparently you get outsmarted by children on a regular basis. I can only imagine how upsetting this must feel for you.

trips of truth: checked

You have no argument you have no knowledge of the subject matter. Anything I say will mean nothing to you because you are to much of a fucking mouth breather to function

You are a fucking europoor no guns as well. I hope you enjoy being killed by the same sand niggers in your own country

You haven't added anything to the discussion. You've just been a massive fucking bitch, whining about things you clearly don't understand.
US SF died, get over it.

>everyone who disagrees with my asinine ideas is a chill, europoo, no guns, muslim lover

kek

Anyone who talks like they are an expert on a topic they haven't even read the facts of is those things or worse.

TRIGGERED

t. noguns, neverserved. never-even-read-a-military-manual

Nearly half the posts in this thread have been from me.

And they were all garbage.

>you need to be an expert to determine that staying in the killzone so your vehicles get disabled and half of your squad gets destroyed by goatherders is a stupid idea

woah, Westpoint?

Yeah I know you are

>no u
Good that you admitted it. I'll know not to take you seriously.

Go play fortnite

their reaction to the ambush was almost textbook.
>they kept firing from the killzone
again, what they did (part of the team fighting from the initial ambush point while either the front or rear of the column flanks) was strait out of the book. The only mistake any of them made was the last vehicle extracting too slowly after they realized the enemy force was larger than they initially suspected.
>sped off instead of dismounting in a fucking ambush
retard. This incident has done a lot to expose my belief that the posting demographic on Jow Forums is largely retarded

Attached: textbook.png (692x698, 190K)

>a lot to expose
a lot to enforce

You have more patience for explaining it to them then I do. I just want to kill these fucking retarded faggots.

Wow this thread turned out to be shit. OP in said situation I’d just probably die because I’m not SF tier and they died in spite of training and shidd.

Attached: 07340D72-DA02-4DA2-9D66-A904F384C211.jpg (933x668, 110K)

This is why you have to be 18 to post here.

>IED
there was none and therefore no need to stop
>trail fire team and trail gunt ruck move to block most likely escapre route
except they blocked their own escape
lmao

Luckily I’m 23 and not suffering delusions of my combat prowess.

t. internet rambo

>People volunteer for special forces for the GI Bill
>Muh (((education)))

Its hilarious how Jow Forums comes together to shit on college and righfully so but as soon as the military is mentioned the faggot boys come out of their closets and talk about being able to afford college like people are supposed to be impressed. Even worse are the fatbodies on MEG threads that want to join but openly state they want easy jobs.

>speed away in unarmored cars while in a plain with basically zero cover
>while the enemy has vehicle mounted HMGs

I'm sure that will be effective

What a fucking waste of dubs, honestly.
You decide to sperg out on one of the few if not the only reasonable and realistic post in the thread lmao

Attached: 1529627135649.jpg (540x540, 56K)

>their reaction to the ambush was almost textbook.
Dying against a vastly superior foe?
>(part of the team fighting from the initial ambush point while either the front or rear of the column flanks) was strait out of the book.
Except that your fucking picture shows them fighting against a FIRETEAM with a PLATOON of infantry in armored (MRAP, considering it survives the IED) vehicles. That's nowhere near the situation that actually occured. Is the reality just that the US manuals are garbage?
>The only mistake any of them made was the last vehicle extracting too slowly after they realized the enemy force was larger than they initially suspected.
No, their fucking mistake was trying to fight two platoons based on a SOP designed for killing 2 - 4 jihadists with a platoon. Christ, how ridiculously incompetent.

You can hear the same scream used multiple times in the video, pretty sure you can even hear it loop at one point.

If you did your research you knew that the enemy opened up with small arms fire and not HMG's. They could have easily sped away in a direction which would force enemy HMGs to risk friendly fire.

I'm not the one arm chair generaling telling everyone I know how to do it right and how they did everything wrong.

I never once claimed any kind of prowess. I simply told you that you were stupid for thinking you can join a conversation with assertions based on literally nothing because you haven't looked into the topic

You are the one inflating yourself and making up bullshit

Thanks for judging in my favor crow of judgement. I thought my comment was pretty honest.

I'm of little knowledge about such stuff, and "why didn't they just speed out of there" was my thought as well. I'll be grateful if you explain, even in short, why it's the wrong thing to do.
Also, what is this textbook? Anywhere I can get one (really want to expand my knowledge about the subject).

>IED
it reads "enemy initiates weapons fire / rpg / ied" not just "ied" How bad is your reading comprehension. You probably didnt even read the fucking diagram. Let me guess you dont think this basic maneuver applies because they didnt have 40mm like in the example diagram from the textbook too?
>Dying against a vastly superior foe?
they didnt realize the foe was "vastly superior" until they flanked and saw the full scale of the enemy force, upon realizing this they began leaving. Hindsight is 20/20 retard, they didnt know the size of the enemy force when they started the reaction to ambush.
>FIRETEAM with a PLATOON of infantry in armored (MRAP, considering it survives the IED) vehicles
again thats an example picture the core reaction to ambush maneuver is the same. Do you expect the US MIL to make a different picture for every single possible scenario?
>their fucking mistake was trying to fight two platoons
how hard is it for you retards to realize the SOF in the video did not have the knowledge you now have sitting in your basement after you watched an animation explaining the entire battle

Both of you are idiots I was agreeing with his post I was saying that the retards he was criticizing were under 18

It was never an option. They didn't get ambushed whilr in vehicles. You would know that if you literally just googled Niger ambush

I read the article and watched the video and all I answered to the OP was in that situation I’d have died because I have no where near the amount of training and experience of those guys. Cool it with the spergfest.

Attached: 3806D955-5431-464B-96C8-D46B5417F86A.jpg (1242x848, 537K)

>What would Jow Forums do in this situation?

With at least one arm useless, probably both legs shot, maybe some broken ribs, etc? Gee, I dunno, probably die and curse the nigger that ran away.