I’m building a SHTF not coming home bag. Got my BaoFeng etc

I’m building a SHTF not coming home bag. Got my BaoFeng etc.

Need a rifle, down to AR or AK. Please provide input.

Attached: D0A8BE1E-D5A6-4F17-874B-094B1852DF17.jpg (904x1024, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wCNhFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you and check the archives this has been done to death.

Got a pic of her in the same outfit, but pregnant?

Why make this thread when you already know that half of the replies are going to be for the AR, half are going to be for the AK, half are going to be for a Maverick 88 shotgun and half are going to recommend you ditch everything in favor of a fursuit, dragon dildo and waifu pillow.

ditch everything in favor of a fursuit, dragon dildo and waifu pillow

I still want to hear your opinions. If this thread reaches 100 I’ll post her nudes.

Attached: 3817C762-30FD-42C0-AE62-B309A4DAA669.jpg (776x1024, 141K)

She wants the cock so bad

There are no nudes. Definitive answer is AR, cheaper and more customizable leaving you more money for more widgets and most importantly ammo.

AR15
Ruger and S&W make good pre built rifles
AK
WASR is still king
Pistol
Literally anything

Attached: 6B741065-4A11-4E2E-9172-9E87647F4B35.jpg (2016x1512, 2.16M)

First choice: AR
Second choice: PC Carbine
Thord choice: Maverick 88

Asking the important questions.

not OP. this was all i could find.

Attached: 1531434333819[1].jpg (1536x2048, 692K)

She’s my cousin. I got the folder. Now tel me, AR or AK.

Are there any pics of her in a fursuit? What is her fursona?

Why do you have a folder full of pics of your cousin in a swimsuit, user?

Attached: VietnamTomato.png (362x353, 118K)

Just get an SKS. America will be littered with SKS parts and ammo, and it’s more reliable than the ar or ak

>WASR is still king
When did this happen? 5 years ago WASR was bottom of the barrel. Guess all the good AKs aren't on the market anymore, glad I have 2.

If i had to kill an innocent man in order to impregnate her i would do it

>it’s more reliable than the ar or ak
ehhhhh....

If you have the folder you better start posting more to prove it...

Like you don't expect creepy shit like that from anons? How long have you been here?

AR, in my opinion. It's generally lighter, has a gas system better suited to keeping the weapon running in dirty environments, and had the ability to seal the weapons system entirely with it's just cover.

If you're not coming home, it will be easier to keep well maintained because of some of these characteristics. As an added bonus, they're highly customizable to the needs of the individual shooter. Lots of companies make anywhere from parts and accessories to very high end versions of the same. Ammunition is also cheaply and readily available on a larger scale than the AK platform in the US. As long as you have decent parts, ammo, and means of maintenance, an AR will serve you much better.

Attached: IMG_20180821_074836633_HDR.jpg (3024x4032, 3.42M)

Attached: 1538038367808.jpg (700x473, 46K)

AKs don’t jam. I’ve put around 200,000 rounds through my WASR with 0 malfunctions

Big think

Attached: 44430905_2312467765703761_8619246755952721920_n.jpg (960x960, 92K)

AKs can jam, same as ARs there's a myriad of possibilities that can culminate into a jam. Just because you baby yours does not mean it is representative of all AKs.

You know I think this a great question and I would also be curious to hear what others have to say.

I've got 2, both have FTF problems often enough I would only use them in shtf if my ar or handguns were out

AR pistol with a LAW folder. cops, mil, prepers will all have ar15s.

Why not both OP?

Attached: 1540074667857.jpg (2066x3674, 784K)

You should probably get both as well as a 12ga just in case. If you can only have one, get the AR if you live in NATO or AK anywhere else.

What type of bullshittery is this user?

Shhh... don't question it user.

Buy s quality AR.
Easier to find ammo and replacement parts (even though you should stockpile both).
I've shot both and own neither (I own a SCAR and don't plan on buying another semi auto).
You need to stock pile a large amount of ammo and mags.
If you can, buy 2 of the same gun. When something breaks, you can replace it.

AR. Make sure to pack a .22lr conversion so you can hunt small game for their meat.

Nudes are worthless to me, I want to see her feet

Mmm whatever you say. But that shit looks bootleg as fuck.

>for their meat
Thanks for clarifying.

>those thighs

Attached: 1523756768753.jpg (500x411, 34K)

if you are in US get an AR, you are more likely to encounter ammo for it. Anywhere else get an AK

Come on now. Definitely debate it here, though: discord.gg/wCNhFE

Attached: 1535496646893.jpg (125x125, 3K)

the scout rifle meme is all about being a one size fits all survival gun

This is Jow Forums after all.

That’s a bit of an oversimplification- it’s really about being a gun that allows for stand-off distance engagement with whoever (out west primarily) while being under the guise as a “hunting rifle”

Attached: dudestop.jpg (280x373, 13K)

AK because it's cooler
Cool factor is real

Put a carry handle on it.

She looks like a furry

Get one of each. Choices are good.

Attached: 1018181858.jpg (2560x1280, 1.38M)

ARs are better in every way tbqh

How many AK vs AR thread has Jow Forums had over the years? Ten thousand?

You better not be bluffing

The one real drawback to an AK is they are harder to repair or get parts for. Just about everything for a milspec AR is interchangeable and the variety of aftermarket parts is insane. Also .223/5.56 is much lighter to carry if you are going to have anything more then just a couple of mags on you.

Bumping for nudes.
I recommend the AR, cheap, reliable, and parts are every where. AR pistol would be good for some urban fuck you.

Attached: 25770815154_1b59e4823e_h.jpg (1600x818, 587K)

Feed her and breed her

>implying OP ever delivers

Once SHTF in America you will want an AR. Raiding government sources for ammo, also literally any local police station and sporting goods store are guaranteed to carry 223 if not 556. There is more standardization of AR reliability across companies, i.e. picking any AR manufacturer you are less likely to be maimed, injured, or killed than if you picked any random AK manufacturer. A shitty AK will go boom on you if not made correctly, a shitty AR will at most have a part break or a barrel that produces 3-4 inch groups.

>a shitty ak will go boom
P O O R F A G

>Raiding government sources for ammo, also literally any local police station
Good luck dream boi

Attached: _1480743742.png.resized.png (209x290, 93K)

>Raiding
>The fatasses that I see on Jow Forums
If you are trained and fit like or more so than our current marines, get an AR15
If you're a fatty who can't run a mile under 8 minutes, get an AK and stockpile ammo

>buy cheapest version of one weapon design: it explodes
>buy cheapest version of another weapon design: it has shitty accuracy and/or a part breaks
The latter design is better because it is harder to fuck up.

>SHTF situation
You didn't read did you

I'm just here for the nudes now.

AR is more practical, but, provided you have spare parts, AK is easier to take care of and fix (more clearance in receiver, looser tolerances, fewer parts). Any part on an AK that is likely to break (firing pin, extractor, springs, extractor pin, etc.) is able to be stored in the stock with the cleaning kit. It is generally easier to clear a malfunction on an AK (reciprocating CH, included cleaning rod, easier to open receiver).
AR is lighter, has lighter mags, and has lighter ammo. The controls are easier to use. Spare parts are more readily available due to its popularity. It is very good at keeping crap out of the important parts by design. It has better sights (generally). It is easier to mount an optic on an AR. ARs are easier to customize for your needs. You will get more gun for the money on an AR than an AK.
>show bobs and vagene

>>SHTF situation
Smug fatty doesn't understand that the police will take the ammo themselves

>so autistic that you took me to mean literal raiding of an active military base
Raiding as in scavenging faggot

WE'RE 40 POSTS OFF BOYS KEEP GOING

You seem insecure about being fat user

Prepare to be let down by OP the eternal faggot

>Raiding as in scavenging faggot
You think the police station is just gonna have left-overs for fat fucks like you?
Local workers, policemen, firemen, will all take the goods before any SHTF even becomes public

Likely, yeah

Yeah I am
It almost fucking killed me when I was 15
Now instead of being a smug fuck, go to Jow Forums and read the sticky
Your guns and prep are useless if you don't master your body

not like I have anything better to do than try

AR15 or AR10 given for the price from PSA among others.

ak's are great, but aren't worth the money.

get this to 100 lads

The answer has always been AR user.

Get pic related, Give nudes

Attached: ruger gun site_.jpg (5184x3456, 3.72M)

Helping with the folder dump although i don't believe op.

I say AR simply because if shtf and you have to leave everything, 5.56 will be the easiest ammo to find between the two.

25 to go.

AK > AR

that's a nice photo

I'm guessing your a normy who watches the walking dead, remember that one scene were Rick and katana lady are looking foe guns in an abandoned police station and they find only one bullet? That is the most realistic scene in the entire series.

Listen here you dense fucking faggot, not everyone who works at a sporting goods store or is a police officer are going to have the time or the priority to take all the extra weapons or ammo because they're worried about getting back to their families, escaping with their lives in a panic, etc

AK=AR

yeah but AR > AK

We can dream, man

Wrong
Unfortunately it is not mine, unfortunately

Attached: Lightweight20AR1.jpg (800x600, 48K)

OP never follows through.

>why not both.jpg

I'm right and you're wrong :)
More than half of Jow Forums agrees with me and that's all I need

>implying I would conclude there to be ammo in an abandoned police station because I watched a show where there was a scene an abandoned police station was searched for ammo and they didn't find any
wew

>going to police stations to "raid"

One of the reasons guns are popular is because it allows non fit people to defend themselves.

I know. But damnit a man can hope
Also my Vote is for AK.
I got a SG550.
>Not an AK
If so the G36 isnt an ar18

Anyways, Honestly Ive dropped this thing a pool of mud while on a hike with some friends, Unironically a quick swab of the barrel and turning the Gas System to fouled and she still ran good as need .

Attached: IMG_20180922_215928_053.jpg (1960x1960, 1.07M)

>really fucking sad hours
every time. still waiting on update from suicide gun giver

>uses emojis
>cares about public opinion on the internet
neck yourself fag

Well, this has helped kill time at work.

T H I S
H
I
S

If something breaks, you're fucked.

Why not both, but neither?

Attached: 1519679386773.jpg (1024x334, 143K)

>AK vs AR
>promised nudes
After years of research scientists have found the post Jow Forums cant resist giving (You)s.

I'm saying YOU CAN'T SCAVENGE IN A SHTF SCENARIO BECAUSE EVERYTHING WILL BEGONE, but will still us scavenging as a reason to own an ar.