How do I go about getting a firearm in Poland guys?

How do I go about getting a firearm in Poland guys?

Attached: 1511812918843.jpg (800x450, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqPJyJTcsDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

go away

get a blackpowder gun and try for a gun loicense
just watchout its quite costy for the latter but once you get a license guns are cheap

Join your local russian mob

Legally come to America. I will teach you how to shoot and buy you yours first gun.

Could probably go to Ukraine and find one on the ground nowadays.

is this real? i've seen this guy before talking about wamen

Move to the Czech republic.

He also visits cosplay conventions and poses with the thots there

Attached: axVYBYL_700b.jpg (700x393, 58K)

Attached: DdVl7EzX0AE8vnc.jpg (1199x798, 185K)

Join the NATO-ZOG forces and go get sent to die against Russian MLRS in Ukraine.

i like this man.

Ausfag here, I'd love to take you up on that offer when I'm over

atf.jpg

>How do I go about getting a firearm in Poland guys?
Join the military and get some of those nigger Americans to train you you stupid slavnigger.

Light a polearm on fire.

You don't

Rocketman's name is Janusz Korwin-Mikke a Polish libertarian politician, professional troll, polyglot, writer, bridge champion and super Chad. Think about it, this old man with no hair and a graying mustache shows up to an anime convention in suit and tie and instead of getting creeped out these girls, 55 years younger than JKM, flock to him. Dude exudes charisma. Too bad he starts to spout off about Hitler and rape when he nears that 5%.

>The European Commission Building should be turned into a brothel. I’ve been there, so I know it would be great as one.

Attached: korwin03.jpg (1361x701, 214K)

Wypierdalaj debilu jak nie wiesz.

theft

youtube.com/watch?v=GqPJyJTcsDk

Attached: korwin11.jpg (761x701, 39K)

>Figure out how to get a license in Poland
>get the license
Paperwork is just paperwork senpai. I have gotten licenses from Germany and England and as long as you got money and aren't a brainlet you can get them. In England I had to do a safety course, pay dues to a gun club for 6 months, then finally I got my funs loicense. I basically forgot about that shit when it came in the mail. Just do it

Based JKM

Any idea who the girl is? need more.

A true patrician