I have made irl enemies

Guy literally wants to beat me up (dumb fuck doesn't know I'll just shoot) so I've decided to add armor to my carry set-up

Does it matter if I don't bother to conceal it and just become known as that guy in body armor?
It's a small town and I'm not sure I care what people think about me.

Attached: 1540282444475.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>visibly wear armor
>anyone trying to do you harm aims at your face instead

K it will go under my coat.
It's not like he has guns, he's a caveman who likes to Punch people.

Attached: 41O-n-GdD2L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 19K)

Lol tempting but I was gonna go with a more modern one.

>wamts to beat me up
How old is he? How old are you? Did you gype him in a yu gi oh trade? I would have my dad beat his dad up if i were you.

>wearing armor
Just fucking draw on him

>Implying being foolish enough to leave impregnable fortress
>never venture beyond wall, never get hurt

I'm 27.
He approached me on the road and said I better stop fucking with him or Ihell beat me up.

He must be in his 30s methhead.

Legally I can.

Get a lawyer and sue him for assualt instead so you can buy more guns

All ide get his shitty broke down car.
It's sad. Years ago he won the champion for shooting here with m4s buy now he has nothing, even sold his guns for 2k on the town trading post.

He thinks I'm fucking with him, but truth be told it's news to me.

It's tempting, but I have to conduct business.
Also eventually I feel he will show up on my property.
If he does he's dead lol.

Outside your home?

What state?

STOP FUCKING WITH ME BITCH ILL KICK YER ASS AN FUCK YER DOG

Attached: 1538640276888m.jpg (1024x768, 56K)

Have you tried being nice to him?Offering druggies food usually works well enough. Had a stoner co-worker who (big surprise) couldn't afford food at work and he hated my guts for a little bit. Then I would buy him a cheap box of $1 cookies and split it with him. Suddenly he forgot why I even made him upset that one time. Maybe meth heads are less willing to calm down though so I don't know, try to go the non-violent route because self defense can be a tricky subject in court.

u r the large gay

A.s. 11.81.335
It's one of the justifications for force deadly or otherwise in the state of alaska, to be honest I'll probably bear pepper spray him and club him in the head instead

No he likes to punch people to prove he's tough.

document everything. file a police report. seek a restraining order. get some paperwork so once there's an altercation and you end up shooting him, there will be a paper trail.

The man is a well known closeted gay who assaults people constantly.
Someone already shot him in self defense last year and he didn't learn anything.

Got it.
I'll make sure.
Ide prefer it didn't come to this, but he really will assault me if he gets a chance.

prepare bucci OP

Let him sick your dick, win win.

yeah let them get a record on OP and see he visits Jow Forums. that'll help his case.

I just started actually.
I'm here from /po/ paper craft and origami
They said my gun origami belonged here.

They were wrong.

Just wear armor. Some asshole in my town walks around town in spandex and Roman armor occasionally.

I should order full plate.

Just tell everyone youre going through your Goth phase.

Attached: 14688933803_06762ea4c0_b.jpg (683x1024, 207K)

>27

Nah, you're fucking 14. Stop being a little faggot.

you have gun origami
what does it shoot

Did you really need to see me ugly face?

Attached: IMG_20181025_004905.jpg (1920x2560, 973K)

File a fucking police report, idiot

>t. walter white

I would have preferred you didn't

Bear mace isnt lawful to deploy on humans. Just get some FOX spray. Bear mace isn't typically as high on the Scoville scale because bears have more sensitive noses. If you're gonna do it and walk in court, make sure you know what you are doing.

I would just draw the gun first and say "back off" and maybe call him a "cocksucker" hopefully he would back off after learning from his other family member.

This is from a meth town, isn't it.

Just burn down his trailer or something

>t. Bearded Manbaby

You look like you throw baseball bats at shirtless dumpster men

kys op.

Be a fucking man and fight him 1v1, assert dominance , steal his shoes then throw them tied together to a telephone pole, put him in the resting position and then fuck his underage meth addicted girlfriend. Depending where you're from you literally can't shoot an unarmed attacker unless theres a weapon involved and 9/10 these metheads don't own shit anyway. Also, you look like a fucking rapist and a degenerate..go to /fit and /out and shave that horrible goatee, jesus fucking christ.

>meth addict
>offering food
Kek

They're all look like skeletons to me so I assumed it might work.

that’s a cool beard dont listen to the others.

You sound like you deserve to get beat up

1v1 beatdown with fists then fuck him in the ass to assert full dominance

>If he does he's dead lol.

Can you take your edgy teenage bullshit to /b/, please? A lot of the anons there will buy into the larp you’re selling, you’ll get all of the validation you need.

Dude, fuck that guy. you have a bad ass beard,Go ape shit crazy on his ass if he fucks with you again Or you can just show him your waistband, more than likely he will say " that doesn't scare me". The beard works wonders

Attached: violence.jpg (388x443, 151K)

They look like skeletons because meth suppresses appetite like crazy. Hence why offering them food would do no good

You're entering pre-meditated territory. Don't worry about having to protect yourself, worry about legally being capable post-protecting yourself.

Don't buy any fucking body armor. Always keep your distance and your eyes peeled.

Make a police report if he is threatening you and you have proof of such.

What is the armour going to do for you?
Most niggers swing wildly for the head when they chimp out. A plate carrier aint gunna do shit to stop that and will just slow you down/impede your movement. I suppose you could wear a bump helmet if you're turbo autistic.
If you're worried about a knife, a plate carrier is better than nothing but doesn't cover much. Get a stab vest.