Whats a good age to start my daughter shooting a 22 at? shes 2 and a half... i was thinking, 3, like a late 3. or 4

whats a good age to start my daughter shooting a 22 at? shes 2 and a half... i was thinking, 3, like a late 3. or 4..

Attached: npc child.jpg (952x1424, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudofolliculitis_barbae
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9856802
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X1530693X
youtube.com/watch?v=HiAASoffA-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she spoken for?

that chin wtf

Honestly I’d wait until she’s 10ish. Make sure she’s got the basic motor skills and such. Start with nerf though when she’s about 5

Now that you mention it, I'm having trouble figuring out how her facial proportions work. Is OP's kid deformed or something?

Op, dont post your kid on Jow Forums.

old enough to poot, old enough to shoot

This.

Get her at .22 at age 10 or 9 if she's maturing quickly, can do some supervised shots much earlier than that though. Nerf/darts at 4ish, BB gun or air rifle at 7ish. Go read a developmental bio/psych book and stop being a shitty parent.

how many camels will you take for her? or guns, for that matter. name your price sir

Yep
>massive face
>jawline
>aforementioned chin

>trading away your guns for a future thot

this

lol. nuh, shes perfect. take my word for it, shes absolutely perfect.

i can do nerf guns, those would be fun fights.

i wouldnt consider it shitty parenting lol. ill be putting her in go karts as soon as shes physically able.

your picture says otherwise

You guys are dumb, the kid is obviously has her mouth widely opened. Probably because dad is making her laugh with attention.

Is that a negligent discharge in the wall?

btw I like those overalls, w2c?

Are you fucking stupid?

I partially blame Nerfguns for my gun fever later in life.

Attached: 6BE3D6EE-4FE3-42F5-907F-517B950814DE.jpg (750x433, 48K)

I started my kid at 8. She was strong enough to hold the B.B. gun I bought her. After a few months of that I let her try a single shot .22.
Then a 10/22.
She 13 and she’s wants to try shooting a shotgun.

i have a co2 pistol, but thats a bit too much i think. i also have a few 22's but they are all "adult sized" so to speak. i was hoping maybe they make a baby (young child) sized rifle.

Your assuming any of these incels have fathers.
Momma’s current boyfriend doesn't count.

How would having a father help them to know what a laughing toddler looks like?

>curly hair

Negro admixture is blatant.

Not having one would keep them from understanding that children can be happy.

Depends on the kid. My 5yo daughter has a breakaway pellet gun that we shortened. She's got the maturity and the motor control to shoot pretty decent. She hits the empty cans at

B.B. guns aren’t that expensive. But a cricket rifle is pretty cheap to.

I borrowed a friends baby rolling block.
It was a little heavy but it’s small and a single. Learning with that really helped her learn to control a semi auto, IMO.

>hurrdurr wavy hair is the same as headpubes

I don't think the question was ever whether children can be happy the confusion seems to be stemming from the fact that in this picture the girl's face looks like it's two feet long and shaped irregularly.

She's either got her mouth wide open, or possibly swede, which means she'll grow into it.

man, he ight be onto something..

i was looking for the term for nigger hair "helical" or "helix" hair or other.. and i came across a whole bunch of information about a type of gene called type II cytokeratin, K6hf..

its a gene responsible for curling your hair and is resposnsible for a syndrome/problem called Pseudofolliculitis barbae.. which is a fancy name for when you shave off your beard with a razor and are clean shaven and then the hair grows back and curls under the skin and gives you those ingrown hair pimples and red spots inflamation etc..

anyway, mostly found in blacks (and essentially not found in whites..).

so now im thinknig im part nigger..

Pseudofolliculitis barbae (PFB)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudofolliculitis_barbae

"A novel human type II cytokeratin, K6hf, specifically expressed in the companion layer of the hair follicle."
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9856802

An Unusual Ala12Thr Polymorphism in the 1A α-Helical Segment of the Companion Layer-Specific Keratin K6hf: Evidence for a Risk Factor in the Etiology of the Common Hair Disorder Pseudofolliculitis Barbae
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X1530693X

"It occurs predominantly in black males, while it is rather rare and usually far less severe in Caucasian males."

shes part swedish (grandmothers family)..

and she is smiling and has her mouth open.

I'm the guy you're responding to. I have three kids, all biologically mine and tested. 11,10 and 4. I'm 29. I'm here because we're all here forever.

My advice to OP is be there for your daughter and support her. At least take her out shooting once, if she doesn't like it then oh well. Don't make her feel like she's less wanted because she's not a boy into guns. Which as a kid, could make her feel that way. Ask her when she's around 10 or 11 if she wants to then start off something small. Little girls don't typically go straight to boy hobbies but may exhibit hobbies that are not very girly as they get older. 11yr daughter likes to shoot the 10/22 but since she never even played guns when she was younger or anything like that her aim is shit and she doesn't really enjoy it all that much. She would rather throw clay pigeons for me to shoot though. Had more fun doing that then shooting. My 10yr old son watches gun history, demolition ranch, vr guns and has shot almost all of my guns including the 45-70. Future kommando in training. But taking it slow. If they have an interest they have an interest. My 4 year old boy could date your 2 year old when they're older. Make a Jow Forumsouple.

Get her a moist nugget now, if an African child soldier can handle it so can she

We're gonna need more pics of her, preferably in the pool, before we can say for sure

As has already been stated, it depends on your kid. Mine started shooting at about 5 or 6. Got his own Cricket last year. Fucker shoots pretty damned good, he's 8. If they know and follow rules, they are doing their part, the rest is up to you.

Attached: aXm9562xjU.jpg (650x650, 77K)

if you dont raise a degenerate, are white and a good parent - sure, we can set up a date.

and yeah, she will be around guns. im a hunter, her grandfathers a hunter. friends are hunters.. live near forests and deer that we shoot often. just not too many girl hunters though. more of a man thing, though there are girls doing it too.

It upsets me you were able to procreate

I don't even know what board to tell you to go back to anymore

5 sounds like a good age. she will be go karting by then for sure.

if she can drive a car she can shoot a gun.

>tfw you would legitimately just like see a picture of a cute kid but no sane parent would ever post it on Jow Forums because of perverts like these

Attached: 1473441345841.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>if you dont raise a degenerate, are white and a good parent - sure, we can set up a date.
I can tell you're really are the father and not stealing someone's pic. Just take it slow and easy and don't be disappointed that she's just not all that into it. Family before everything else.

Your irrational response to how I live my life perfectly explains why you can"t procreate.

i would love to post photos of my little girl, cause i personally believe any sane man who sees how much love there is between a dad and his little girl, would go and make it happen.

but yeah, creepy ass pedos..

I can tell you really are*
Multitasking at work, oops.

or shes deformed like IV8888's kid

Attached: 1445323346401.gif (300x297, 581K)

If they've shown themselves to be able to follow directions and behave well then they're old enough to learn how to shoot. What that age is going to be is determined by your ability as a parent.
Personally I would stick with BB guns/airsoft until 9 or 10, then transition into 22s until they reach their mid teens.

>any sane man who sees how much love there is between a dad and his little girl, would go and make it happen
I would if I could

Attached: 1504108010030.jpg (544x600, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HiAASoffA-U

this kid got his first 22 at 6.

so 4 years to go.

i will be back tomorrow to post a photo of my 2 year old holding a magnum

Attached: baby triangle.png (984x1488, 2.49M)

make it happen buddy. do whatever it takes, except for, you know, breeding with niggers or anything degenerate like that

Every girl who learns how to shoot or other tomboy hobbies, inevitably becomes a thot who fucks niggers
Just let her be a woman and buy her a doll you stupid fuck

Attached: d1707f95b4ad3e02e2786e36d644a9d3.jpg (405x720, 84K)

Uhuh, now how old is your Asian wife again?

but niggers dont do those boy activites.. the boys that she is doing it with does them..

Y-yeah, heh, I'll do anything it takes...as soon as I find out what that is...

Attached: 1475552836798.jpg (355x425, 42K)

You're not a dad, your point is invalid.

The point is every single kid will rebel when you try to force them into being just like you
If you raise her like a boy, she'll turn into a slut to compensate and do it with niggers because she knows it will make you even more angry

You can do it man, I'm the 3 kid father ITT. You need to get out of your comfort zone and start dating women.

Oh, yeah, of course, I'll get out there and start dating women right away...as soon as I meet one that's willing to date me...

Attached: 1401422766180.jpg (527x612, 51K)

>dont_tread_on_me_or_my_son_ever_again.png

Go to the gym, run, be active. Don't dress like a slob. Brush your fucking teeth. Get a girl talking and keep them talking. This isn't rocket surgery

>retardation

Negro admixture is blatant.

Fucking this, it's not that hard. The guy could probably pull bottom barrel bitches from the start and all he has to do is not act like a fucking sperg. I have some bitch in Germany who wants kids from me and I'm overweight. It's not about being a chad either it's about not caring to lose. Literally don't care to lose and you're one step further. But I'm not going to sit in this thread and babysit your way to getting a gf. Take the advice and run with it.

>t. had shit parents

>You're such a great listener, user
>You dress nice too- my boyfriend's such a slob!
>I don't get why you're still single
>But hit me up whenever you need advice on women!

Attached: 1436477619494.jpg (320x381, 11K)

Oh right, just be active and brush my teeth. That's totally new advice for me, so as soon as I start doing those simple things I'm sure everything will work out. It's not like I have a J.D. or anything that requires at least a basic level of human competence to earn in the first place...

Attached: 1476997206711.jpg (800x517, 83K)

You felt the need to test all of your kids to see if they were yours?
Goddamn bruh.

You care too much, stop being a little bitch about it. You're acting like women.

>G-great advice user, I'll just stop caring. That's the best way to accomplish anything in life after all. Feeling emotions is unmanly anyway, who needs them?

Attached: 1447079633131.jpg (500x393, 44K)

>as soon as I start doing those simple things
So you don't do those essential things, and you wonder why you can't get a decent woman?

/tv/

probably wait until 7-8 for her to actually handle a gun, but take her with at 4-5 so the guns are normalized for her

Actually my parents were a bunch of hippies who didn't care what I did with my life and so my rebellion phase made me into a responsible adult, so I guess they did a good job actually

get her tendies from a quality diner directly afterwards to build positive memories.

well shit, I guess that makes you me.

You could ask kony where he sources his arms from

A. pump a son into your wife
B. have her practice with a pink bb gun to develop firearm fundamentals at kindergarten age and then get her a cricket .22 around 7-10 if she enjoys it. make it fun and use reactive targets like soda cans or a bouncing .22 target.
C. Don't force her to enjoy it if she doesn't enjoy it, but make sure she understands basic gun safety from a young age and the role of firearms when old enough so she's inoculated against the swj
D. teach your son from step A how to shoot

Oh you're one of "them"

Some kids are ready a 10 to 12. Some kids are never quite ready. BB guns as toys or real guns is mixed. My kids all started out with a bb gun. The bb gun was treated as real gun. My 2 cents.