Civilians can't fight a civil wa-

>civilians can't fight a civil wa-

Attached: high_speed_low_drag_operator.webm (640x640, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox23.com/news/train-derails-next-to-a-tulsa-middle-school/777445211
shipinthenight.wordpress.com/2011/02/13/boy-derails-train-with-coin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's a big jump kick for that dude

>gets incinerated by drone operated by someone on an impenetrable base 100 miles away.

>Works out
>Can do that
Amazing right? I wonder why we make soldiers do all those pushups and obsticle courses

that was just plain racist. if it were a black man doing this, he would be arrested for not worshiping the KKK

>this bait
>people will still bite

>enter bullet time
>fire one round of 9mm without even aiming
>round penetrates guidance system destroying it
>missile lands 30m behind and detonates
Nothing personell kid.

>patriots on the inside give you the names of family members of said drone operator
>drone operator gets disappeared when he gets home after his shift
>this happens a few times and all of a sudden no one wants to be a drone operator anymore
these things have a way of fixing themselves

Attached: 1540487532090.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

>the military is going to be A okay with killing American civilians

Why does everyone think that 100% of the USA armed forces will go against it's own people. The will obviously be some that will defect and there would also he some working as double agents. What are they going to do? Use drones to bomb their own soldiers as well?

god I love this clip
>lookida flikada wrist

Is this video ironic ? I honestly cannot even tell anymore. It might be some triples quantum level of sarcastic humor or some neckbeard srsly thinking hes an operator.

Attached: 1536162465243.jpg (800x1026, 93K)

Youre the only one so far tard

>Drone gets grounded for lack of fuel because any tankers brave enough to risk the roads get IED'd/Hijacked/Bazooka'd.

>Drone pilot breaks down after he returns home to his entire family executed in their living room.

Please user tell me more of your quaint fantasies.

> Is this video ironic?
Fuck no. Did you see that spinning kick? That grace? That power? God damn modern day ninja, I tell you hwat.

Literally just drive a truck on base to the connex boxes the drones are operated from

>shoot them up with ARs.

Don't you like to have fun, user?
Did you not have a childhood or something?

>impenetrable

Oh I'll penetrate that bitch, believe you me.

Attached: 1530065410617.png (480x260, 235K)

>falling for the bait's bait
I'm getting way too good at this.

Still playing easy mode. The new game is making funny, subtly sarcastic posts and seeing who still fails to spot it. Plus it let's autists self-diagnose when they fail your turing test.

>Did you not have a childhood or something?
he is still child mentally. And as with 90% od manchildren, his biggest fear is that he will be found out- hence the irrational fear and hatred directed toward everything he perceives as "childish". Including all forms of fun.

Attached: Just_Pretending.jpg (325x184, 25K)

I'm a man child and I still have a professional job. He must of had helicopter parents or something.

>government operates drones on US soil to target citizens
>any legitimacy or sympathy they had is now completely gone
>an otherwise small insurgency is now country wide

see the problem here?

I love that people still believe this retarded nonsense you're posting. The gov could execute you and your family via drone or via fucking guillotine and your normie neighbors would not become insurgents. Normies are absolutely useless, they were in 1776 and still are today. If you, a "right wing gun nut traitor rebel" gets smoked by a drone, you'll just be a punchline on funny comedy mans next show and they'll laugh as prompted.

Underrated
But seriously is logic somehow actually related?

I was just pretending to be re- N-NANI

Attached: 1505182200950.jpg (224x250, 10K)

You posted this like 6 months ago you asswipe.

>N-NANI
What the fuck does this even mean you weeaboo retard go eat shit and commit michi's pizza face to the japanophile anime theme song
>also
frogposting

Attached: 1537204580551.jpg (728x547, 160K)

Yeah, cause police brutality and proving conservative fears aren't already making people anti-government.

Media would immediately feast on such an event. It would be lavish for them. Furthermore, it would enrage the public even further. Don't act smug if you don't know jack shit.

Attached: nyt.jpg (1286x720, 127K)

This. This is pretty much how it would go

Attached: nani2i-LNAww.jpg (640x640, 18K)

The thing that you're not getting is that the guy flying the drone is the big bad white male republican gun owner. Is he gonna hellfire himself or his buddies?

>thinking normies share your views and would be motivated by you or someone like you's death
>thinking the few normies that mobilize have the weapons or skills needed to be anything other than useless
>thinking the media would be showing anything remotely helpful to the antigov side
Kek. Research how many people fought in the revolutionary war in relation to the genpop. Stop counting on normies, they don't care, they won't care.

Attached: 1533683860134.png (872x886, 220K)

>it was a hologram

You can tell he's not a real vet because his knees don't break from that first jump

I never said the gov would win in a civil war scenario, personally I think they'd be hard pressed to. But the normies will be fucking useless in it, that will never change, and I'll continue to mock the retards that think otherwise.

is that where the dorner was cornered?

Reported for underage little guy.

ruby ridge

> Ruby Ridge made no one angry
> Waco had no backlash
Fuck off, dude. I'm old enough to remember when they finally got to the daycare floor in the OKC bombing wreckage. That was fucking terrible and I never want that shit here again.

>implying McVeigh was a normie
Report back to your wrangler

That dude will fuck you. And molest your 12 year old daughter.

>And molest your 12 year old daughter
What if I'm into that?

Is this the same guy from the video of a dude shotgunning a beer and firing off a handgun while his woman blows him?

>implying drones stop guerilla warfare
tell that to afghanistan pal

F'r y'

Attached: .(You) want.png (987x975, 1.01M)

>execute you via drone
>neighbors wouldn't be angry

Nigger I live next to my neighbors, how would they not be angry about a bomb landing next to their nigger kids?

Sure is cawadoody in here.

man, you gotta gibs source

>lul the military will just wipe out their own people with no remorse
>lul a few million soldier boys can take on tens of millions of american style vietcong forces on their own turf
>lul the military will still be hunting down other americans after other other americans slaughter the families of the soldier boys
>implying the army doesn't shit itself at the thought of fighting its own country
>implying the army will have the logistics to take on their own country when they are dependent on said country

Energy Kyouka

the hentai animation was disappointing cause hse wasnt as dark as she is in the doujin

>lul
annoying insufferable faggot please kill yourself

>the someone in question is the guy's best childhood friend.
>he detonates the missile in the air and marks the drone for technical problem, orders it to go back to base.
You don't know what the resistance is you socialo-fascist 50y80y don't you?

Attached: BOMBS AWAY.jpg (1092x747, 203K)

You mean this happens 2 times and other drone operators become more trigger happy, if you fuck with their family they would fuck your back 10000x times harder

Police is already more than happy to gun down civvies, military would have no problem doing it

Fight for the goverment that keeps you fed and safe or fight for retards trying to rebel? Use your brain idiots.

What exactly would make a normie useless. It isn't like you need to be in great shape or have intensive training to take potshots at troops or set their houses on fire at night.

>not before the drone operator gets his head kicked clean off

99% of the people rather prefer to live their life as usual than go up against an armed force.

>inb4 muh army changes sides
yeah nah

This. Plus
>100 million+ or more rifles and maybe 20+ million shooters than aghanistan.

Yea they wouldn't have security

Should I build a good M14 for .308 or start investing in 7.62 x 39?

I shouldn't try to do both because I'm already invested into 9mm, 5.56, 12 gauge and 20 gauge and I think picking one more type of round to invest in decent. I like the .308 because having that further reaching round is wonderful and I can handle the cost of ammo.

Attached: 13907727961_bb92599e64_c.jpg (800x496, 186K)

If you think that this would translate to effectiveness in a firefight then you are completely retarded. Anyone can dance around like a ballet dancer like that when they're shooting at a stationary target that isn't shooting back, two things that a real person wouldn't be doing

>grey man removes bad orange man
That man is a commie.

>gun down niggers.

Crawl to me guy was white
Cod swatted guy was white too

You know, it's kind of funny to me how the people who talk the most about 'fighting government tyranny' and 'resisting oppression' are also the people who are the least oppressed, and would immediately leap to defend the current US government if the minorities that it victimises ever rose up.

Right-wing white Americans are like the Ulster Scots in Northern Ireland, or the Zionist settlers in Palestine. You talk constantly about how you love freedom and would destroy anyone who threatened it, when your entire society is built on the oppression of others. Surely you all must be aware of this hypocrisy on some level?

These are just dumb edgy 14 year olds or autistic manchildren larping, they are not intelligent

How retarded are you?

the military doesn't have enough combined manpower and aircraft to cover even a single urban region, let alone the country. They couldn't even control half of new york.

Their only defense is for it to never happen full scale and let the gun owning generation die off from old age before full gun restrictions . theres physically no possible way to track or even document every Cletus going out and sawing a train track in half or shooting an electrical box every night. Or some jamal with a brick breaking literally 200 thousand dollars in store windows every night costing each building an entire business week on top of it. God forbid some Johny yankee psycho decides to go out west and start 15 forest fires. They wouldn't even have to stop living a normal life.

In fact, all the best ways to damage the state aren't even close to involving guns. This is the difference between an adult thinking about resistance and a child. If you fall into the child category (shootout with soldiers exdeee) then just stop thinking about it because you are wasting your time.

fox23.com/news/train-derails-next-to-a-tulsa-middle-school/777445211

shipinthenight.wordpress.com/2011/02/13/boy-derails-train-with-coin/
or maybe even children can cause more chaos than stupid adults. stay stupid psedorebels. Actual rebels wear plain clothes and fight with wrenches.

>minorities that it victimizes
Stopped reading right there.

>t. I have no understanding of the scale, cost, and logistics of such an operation
>t. I have no idea how many ways it could be sabotaged by sympathetic military patriots who object to killing their countrymen.
>t. I have literally no idea how asymmetrical warfare and insurgency works

Get out

IF DRONES ARE SO FUCKING GREAT WHY ARE YOU ALL STILL AT WAR WITH A BUNCH OF ILLITERATE DIRT FARMERS?

BOMBS AWAY MR MCVEIGH

>BOMBS AWAY, MR. MCVEIGH

Attached: 1536024825417.jpg (1014x1024, 249K)

Holy shit, is this a sneak preview of Redneck Power Rangers!?

Um, don't you know user? Drone bases are practically open ground that a redneck and all his drinking buddies can take over with their Assualt Rifle 15

They've planned to do it before. I don't mean unconstitutional detentions that leads to "accidental" deaths or cops shooting people in self defense, there literally have been plans drafted by the DoD to kill a substantial amount of US citizens.

He did it for FB likes, not principle. He'd be the first to say, 'naw, fuck that shit.'

>drone operators become infinitely more motivated to kill the Geneva Convention breaking, civilian and family killing rebel scum

And they can commit and be tried for war crimes.
Insurgency doesn't have court.

NoYou are all retarded. We love our families so much we decided to swear to kill people who threatened them. That aside shit like this wouldn't be done by .mil. It would be done by stateside agencies. God you kids are downsy today. I hope summer doesn't last too long.

T.mil

bro it's late october

>drone strikes some guys family
Ah, nice job retard.

Larper

>muh security
DOTR approaches, bootlicker

Attached: Qpredictedthis.jpg (500x615, 55K)

>Kill people who threaten them
The last time an American military killed to defend their families

Attached: iur-3.jpg (477x650, 88K)

Bombs away Mr McVeigh!

>But white people

And you wonder why no one listens to you

I don't think fighting a war has a lot to do with being able to do cool moves in a carefully prepared area that you've rehearsed for multiple times against a target that is unarmed and stationary in an open area.

lmfao these are 90% of the jackasses that make up armed forces. Only difference is they have uncle sam to foot the bill.

>muh 1-3% of the population insurgents normies useless
so only an insurgent force of 3-9 million people. How many people do you think make up the entirety of the US military and american police force? At best with full reserve mobilization they'd be even or outnumbered 3-1 IF there was no desertion within the police or military, which is pegged at 50-75% depending on leanings of said unconstitutional traitor government.

>be me
>military
>surrounded by old fart patriots and 20yo retards
Lmao

We love our families so much we decided to leave them for two years while we got bombs thrown at us in the desert