Why is he waiting so long to release his g11 video?

why is he waiting so long to release his g11 video?

Attached: tfw Ian sees fascist scum - Copy.jpg (890x719, 88K)

because he's gay and so are his paypigs

I'd prefer a male findom to a female one.

Does that make me gay?

hes prolly at an antifa rally

Can't figure out how to put it back together

Little known secret, but they lock you into the Grey room till you figure out how the escape puzzle works

...shit should I post image?!??!?! SHOuld I? Oh yeah I should, glock 26 reference, gonna buy some buckshot.

Aside from that, he's holding off on it, because he knows everyone will unsubscribe and have a 9 million dollar budget to get his channel deleted by any means necessary including but not limited to: hitmen, psychotronic torture, cyberattacks, physical server destruction. It's the Forgotten Weapons 3 of gun videos.

Really, it's because he commissioned Nutnfancy to craft some caseless loads. Kaboom, now his hands are ugly and useless. Look at that shit, his hand is bleeding and fluttering and spasming!!! Look at that!!!

Attached: niggerbullbabiesdie.jpg (480x360, 16K)

He's waiting for communism to win.

hes probably doing some satanic ritual with karl in hopes that his video generates enough view for a hefty revenue check.

Hopefully one came.up for auction and Ian is going to buy it and scan all the parts and figure out the powder composition, and then release it to the world so we can have 3d printed g11s and usher in an era of peace and prosperity for all human kind.

because he clusters all his auction videos right before an auction. As they are kind of advertisements for said gun. Which is why he can convince the owners to pony up a bit of the ammo they have with the gun.

Also editing and he tends to put out "blocks" so he wanted a slot for all the HK vids probably.

so they can spend the funds on arming antifa ?

im pretty sure he already does that, probably will use the funds to harbor some illegals for extra antifa points

He's a feminist

Editing takes time

It'll be posted on Jow Forumsristmas
screencap this

I have it on very good authority, from a frat brother that now works with Larry Vickers, who got Ian his access to H&K, that H&K would not allow Ian to disassemble it.

He know's it'll be his peak, he savoring it

Because he's an antifa supporting cuck

He's too busy prepping to eliminate fascists and Drumpf supporters.

Attached: ian mccullum forgotten weapons anti white liberal subreddit.jpg (1664x540, 218K)

He said December

>why is he waiting so long to release his g11 video?
Didn't you guys hear? Ian was killed by a pipe bomb.

Attached: 1536549367677.jpg (360x450, 128K)

I don't think a G-11 could be disassembled safely these days, the plastic ages fast.

It's like Dr Dre with Detox it'll be the last thing he ever releases

I didn't get the reason but, considering almost no moving parts on the gun are visible on the outside, the video is going to be a massive disappointment.

They demonetized all their videos already.

Its being released in December. You want to release it when the most people will have time to watch it close to release date. December is a common holiday time all over the world.
Or he just added it to the list of queued content and that's where it ended up.
What does it matter?
Nah, the Armourers Bench did a disassembly. The plastic is fine. Don't spread bullshit.

He has to shill for antifa and argue that the South African genocide of white farmers isn't real

>the white genocide isn't real in south Africa to him because his rich buddies who live in gated communities don't see it

ian is really a huge faggot in every way,

my feminist friends got into guns because of him

>having feminist friends

does she invite you to the bull parties?

Attached: 15977595_120599858447390_6032570884158446514_n.jpg (502x442, 29K)

they do actually. do you have friends?

Go back to plebbit or whatever subhuman forum you came from

why won't you answer my question?

He and Karl are gathering the most exotic weapons for a satanic ritual that makes all guns on earth disappear

hit a nerve there, huh cletus? Fuck off back to pol vermin. It's obvious you're an incel cause leftist girls are great in bed and they really don't take their political opinions literally. You on the other hand do. People who actually take politics seriously are always complete fucking losers, even the politicans you vote for and think give a fuck about you don't care about politics or you at all they just care about power, including hitler, trump, hillary, and whoever the fuck else. The moment you realize this is when you will start focusing on your own life and maybe finally become worthy of something.

he is dropping it on new years eve.

Karl stop

YOU NEED TO MAN UP AND FUCK NIGGERS, AND FEMINIST LET THEM PEG YOUR ASSHOLE LIKE A REAL MAN

Attached: 1538335638416.jpg (1031x948, 207K)

Still trying to reassemble the damn thing.

Fucking submissive women is for poofs. I need to take her from behind while she screams at me to clean the gutters.

Tl;dr

>muh /POLLLLLLLLLLL/

Attached: IMG_3644.png (400x300, 11K)

>the video is going to be a massive disappointment
It was always going to be, disassembly or not. People have been circlejerking the shit out of the G11 for decades and Jow Forums has been circlejerking it harder since the vid was announced. Trouble is, you can guarantee hes not going to fire it and at the end of the day, its just a gun and odds are its not nearly as complex as it has been hyped as. People have an expectation that its going to be wild but to have the le epic space magic memes demystified is going to deflate many.

Dunno, Jow Forums hyped up the AN-94 and the Jackhammer and those were pretty interesting videos, despite not getting shot.

why does every thread about Ian have to turn into a political shitshow, can't we just appreciate the man for knowledge he shares with us about rare firearms. I'm not saying that he is right about anything or that you have to agree with everything he says. But someone's personality goes farther than just his political beliefs.

t. communist sympathizer

t. communist saboteur

Attached: 1540123101590.jpg (1050x741, 142K)

It's a massive shitpost, the degree of lulz you experience may vary. Granted, there are plenty of retards who have PsyOp'd themselves over it

Attached: 1539893853810.jpg (1024x597, 73K)

t. communist provocateur

Jow Forums is trash now. Jow Forums is more nogunz than before and now 90% Jow Forums runoff. Sucks.

tldr, go away nigger lover

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>findom
Can you please explain this fetish to me? I have my own fetishes so I know how it feels when someone asks you to explain why you like what you like, but I don't get the sexual appeal of giving your money to some slut online. What about it gives you a boner?

>there will never be comfy Ian threads again
>there will never be comfy Ian memes again
>there will never be actual discussion of weapons in Ian videos again
>all Ian threads will inevitably be bogged down with people, trolls, and Jow Forumsacks feeding off eachother in an infinite cycle

Attached: 377457568.jpg (524x513, 27K)

>Friendly Reminder: Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment. Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.
>mfw Ian threads are now nothing but a political shouting contest

Attached: tired.gif (263x239, 351K)

Here, have some wholesome IANPAT. You guys seem like you need it.

Attached: IANPAT.jpg (1954x1611, 611K)

Yeah, these threads are a guilty pleasure

Attached: 1533985572853.jpg (974x716, 531K)

Same desu

I guess just the feeling of inferiority is what does it for me personally (not the guy you replied to btw).

Btw if there are any guys here with long feet and long toes and aren't hairy, hit me up on Discord if you need a paypig.

iLoveFeet#1927

>Jow Forumsfags shitting up Ian threads
>daily reminder that Jow Forums was a mistake

pic related is ian picking apart the g11

Attached: g11 internal.jpg (1024x701, 214K)

>muh Jow Forums boogeyman
yea because no one has ever disliked a person without Jow Forums being involved right? god you kids are pathetic.

I don't go to Jow Forums but I help shit up these threads with "something something communism something antifa" because I'm bored of e-celeb threads.

He's going to release it only to patrons fags.

>that file name
>what you look like for thinking Ian is a communist.

Attached: 1530543754730.png (625x773, 111K)

>G11
>For sale

Good joke comrade.

Ian donates Patreon money the Phoenix chapter of the John Brown Gun Club

>Jow Forums is a boogeyman
No, when baseless accusations of liked people on Jow Forums having black sons and being antifa suddenly start pouring in after the 2016 election, it's not a boogeyman.

Attached: beamerican.jpg (726x459, 101K)

>tfw you will never see Ian fire the only existing Jackhammer

Attached: IMG_3748.png (838x592, 37K)

The same guy that makes these threads also posts a bunch of shit about Forgotten Weapons. He's got some sort of vendetta. Maybe he is Karl's ex boyfriend?

Ian's ties to Antifa aren't baseless

He dropped it on the floor and broke it

>look mom's boyfriend, i posted it again

Still remember how poltards tried to turn him in a fake facist like that Ben Garrison and /ourguy/. Boy, did that one flipped fast, when it didnt work.

withholding supply increases demand

what are you, simple?

>Implying election invaders don't memoryhole everything that doesn't catch on
Heil haircut

Based schizo poster

One good thing the "recent" turnaround of opinions on Ian has done is that it pretty much eliminated any trace of dicksucking.
I despise celebrity worship so I'm glad it stopped.

Attached: 1540474644458.jpg (575x766, 87K)

>Not wanting a christmas present

His series on tommy guns was boring, fight me.

What a surprise that a board that's always hated commies hates a commie.

1: He gets paid by action houses to do videos about guns they are selling. Those need to be released within a certain timeframe to be relevant to the auction house.
2: Because he has a large backlog of already recorded content.

Thoughts on ballbusting?