Any other guns that shoot 7.62 ×52r?

For my first gun i want to shoot a bolt action rifle that's chambered in 7.62 ×54r. Are there any others that shoot this beautiful cartridge?
>inb4 mosin nagant

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-17-12-23-53.png (720x1280, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62×54mmR#List_of_7.62×54mmR_Firearms
ammoseek.com/ammo/6.5x55mm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62×54mmR#List_of_7.62×54mmR_Firearms

Why?
>I want a caliber that was only ever popular because mosins and 7.62x54r were cheap
>when 7.62x54r costs more than .308 and Mosins cost more than 1moa hunting rifles
>also, I don't want a Mosin

Just how retarded are you, really?

Because its a cool round plus mosins get their bolts stuck and im new and would rather not take it apart and fuck it up

>mosins get their bolts stuck
If they haven't been cleaned properly, yes.

>im new and would rather not take it apart and fuck it up
This is why you will, in your entire existence, never amount to anything. Do not be afraid to fail or you cannot succeed.

7.62x54r had one widely available gun it was chambered in and was exceptionally cheap. Had. It's time is over, move on.

This is retarded

>It's a cool round
No, it's not. It does what every other fullsize rifle caliber does, worse. If you want something expensive, arguably outdated, and generally unavailable get 6.5x55 or 8mm mauser rifles. They're both better guns and better calibers, and often available at modern mosin prices.

No they don't, sticky grease gets them stuck.
>rather not take it apart
You better get used to it if you want to own guns
>and fuck it up
line up the screw with the scratch, that's all you gotta do to not blow your fingers off.

Its money, but the Winchester Model 1895

Attached: IMG_3456.jpg (2609x2185, 1.25M)

Thanks this is better than some asshole basically telling me im nothing even though he goes on Jow Forums too

there is a vepr ak in it

Romanian PSL

Yeah bro PKMs shoot 54r

>generally unavailable: 6.5x55 or 8mm mauser rifles
wut
let me just check my local big box hunting goods store website for 30 seconds

Boxes of 50 rounds each:

>6.5 Swede, 124grs FMJ, by Sellerie & Brokkoli
40€

>.30-06, FMJ, 124grs, by S&B
44€

>8x57 IS, FMJ, 196 grs, also S&B
45€

>7.62x54R, FMJ, 180grs, S&B
47€

Thats a) Euro prices which are generally jacked way up, and b) new factory ammo, not even milsurp shit

>If they haven't been cleaned properly, yes.

>No they don't, sticky grease gets them stuck.

Mine sticks pretty hard when using lacquered steel casing instead of copperwashed despite extensive cleaning. Got a solution?

>Sellerie & Brokkoli
Hearty keks were had.

That's euro prices though, where .30-06, 8mm and 6.5 Swede all have a fair market share, even in new rifles. x54R does not have a market for new rifles in Europe, hence the slightly lower volume of ammo sold, and thus the higher pricing. 6.5 is obviously cheaper because it is a smaller round which requires less material to make. In the US, x54R still had reasonable sales volume (especially in surplus), making it a much cheaper cartridge.

Says the noguns

Dude get thicker skin.
Seriously do you know where you are?

Attached: 1540665214519.jpg (540x539, 49K)

you're welcome

>x54R does not have a market for new rifles in Europe
are there "new" rifles in 54R in the US? What rifles are even chambered in 54R, Mosins, the occasional Dragunov/clones/lookalikes, anything else? I see Mosins for 200ish € all the time on egun, and I'd argue there are even more SVD "pattern" rifles (including the lookalikes and stuff) over here. I mean from what I hear on here, they are practically unobtainium in the US, while I got a catalogue advertising new guns right here.
Pic related, Izhmash Tigr 2.5k€, or if you're cheap buy romanian, Cugir SSG97 for 1.6k€

>hence the slightly lower volume of ammo sold
[citation needed]
What I think drives the price for the others _down_ is the fact that 30-06 and 8mm are the preferred hunting calibers for which they make lots of high-end ammo. Think lead-free, ballistic-capped hollowpoint, high engery transfer, with uberspecial fragmentation pattern (or not idk) boolits. Think 60-80€ per 20 rounds, not even kidding. But they're _making_ those rounds (and people buy them). I imagine its comparably easy to run a plain FMJBT series in between those production runs for relatively little cost.

Attached: DSCI1377.jpg (4000x3000, 2.67M)

They can get stuck even with everything perfect.

>are there "new" rifles in 54R in the US?
Vepr and such, which have appaling sales volume here in Europe since they're priced like fancy hunting rifles but lack the quality and finish to compete.

>[Citation needed]
I haven't been to a local gun store yet where they have x54R in inventory, but they always have 6.5, 8mm and -06. That says to me that x54 just doesn't have the same sales volume. It is indeed the volume of high end .30 Cal ammo like 8mm and -06 that Mrs regular FMJ stuff cheap.

Solution: Git guud

>Vepr
oh yeah I forgot about those. Probably because I only ever considered to buy one of those in .308 if anything. And even then they're... meh? If I want a semi .308 there are FAR better options out there...

Only if you completely gunk it up does a Mosin bolt get stuck, and you’d have to try on purpose to fuck up taking it apart, it is literally one of the simplest bolt action rifles ever made and probably ever will be made. It’s also the only thing that made 7.62x54r relevant, once the SKS and x39 came out the USSR dropped x54r like a red headed stepchild.
Stop acting like the victim for being retarded. If anything you should get into gun dismantling to know the ins and outs of whatever gun you’re using as well as how to properly clean and maintain it alongside what to look for in regards to faults.

You don't deserve guns if you're this big of a faggot, you're gonna be the guy turning his salt rifles in to the police.

get rid of the nugget

>im new and would rather not take it apart and fuck it up

It was literally designed for malnourished, illiterate, shell-shocked, freezing, conscripts.

You get to sit in a nice cozy room and get drunk on vodka while cleaning your rifle.

>euro calibers are popular in Euroland
Hi, go fuck yourself.

>.30-06 is "euro caliber"
thanks, I'll take it

You wish godless commie, you only get 6.5x55 and 8mm.

Actually, I'm gonna cut the act. I'm really fucking jealous you guys can buy that shit in store. I have to order my 6.5 online. Even the niche fudd gunstore that has archaic calibers only five people have ever owned in all of history doesn't stock it. It's still available, but it's not something you can just go get on a whim. Some stores will have 8mm, but it's kind a crapshoot on whether they'll have garbage loads or it'll be a 80cents per round.

No it wasn't. It was designed for the Russian imperial army.

in the US you're looking at $1 to $1.25 a round for new production 6.5x55

>t. Swedish Mauser owner

Buy that shit online. This website is your friend.
ammoseek.com/ammo/6.5x55mm

>Russian imperial army.
Like I said.

SG ammo has it for $0.70.

no shit. thanks Jow Forumsomrades

Every Jow Forumsommando needs the joy of 6.5x55

>PSL
>Cheap

pick 1 and only 1

>Mine sticks pretty hard when using lacquered steel casing instead of copperwashed

don't make things up.

Cheap wasn't in the criteria.

Hit it harder, bring a small segment of 2x4

mine had the same problem until I noticed the chamber was fucking crusted with burned-in shit normal cleaning wasn't getting rid of.

Use a cleaning paste like j-b non embedding compound and clean the shit out of your chamber.

Mine worked perfectly fine after.