Pic related is the most underrated firearms channel on jewtube

pic related is the most underrated firearms channel on jewtube.

He's just a black guy with machine guns and a backyard. He's everything Colion Noir tries to be, without having to try and being the token nigger of the NRA.

Attached: EP.png (876x662, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nng-9NtdWBw
youtube.com/watch?v=TyaO77pOXNQ
youtube.com/user/1tufgun
youtube.com/user/FortuneCookie45LC/videos
imdb.com/name/nm5278292/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQZUMduSUzI
youtube.com/watch?v=QMBMdeN9dyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about a name or link?

>no link
OP why are you always so god damn stupid. I wanna hear some soulful old dude talk about guns and you're blue balling me

Eric Pettway

>most underrated firearms channel

wrong.

Attached: fortunecookie45lc.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Colion noir annoys me because he injects too much theatrics into his content. Is this guy more prosaic?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nng-9NtdWBw

Old bfr collecting spic > all

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-151814_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 341K)

He doesn't say much, he just fires cool guns into a berm in his backyard all while being extremely humble.

Absolutely, I've been shamelessly shilling for him since I found him
Quick videos, zero bullshit, VERY cool toys. Seems like a good dad too

My favorite video from Eric Pettway is this.
youtube.com/watch?v=TyaO77pOXNQ

his fucking reaction to firing it suppressed made me laugh so hard.

he talked me into it.

Attached: choppa.jpg (630x473, 92K)

Thats good.

Link to channel? Spic who loves revolvers over here.

me too user, me too.

Attached: 20181025_192214.jpg (1512x1134, 740K)

youtube.com/user/1tufgun
He's been a bit inactive lately unfortunately

Wait, how does he have a full auto PTR?

>Ends tearsly. "Im happy. I'm happy im happy im happy."

I also tell myself this every day.

>im not.

Dealer sample.
He's got licenses galore.

based and blackpilled.

DEEP knowledge base.

youtube.com/user/FortuneCookie45LC/videos

my absolute nigga

Attached: 1492910550600.jpg (1033x679, 47K)

life is what you make it, fren.
Keep your head up high and take one day at a time.

Wow. Without the suppressor that ptr fucks up the auto focus in his camera. That's a good suppressor right there.

no gives a fuck sad white boi

You mean "Wong"?

I thought the opposite was supposed to be true with suppressors where you want as close of a match as possible with the diameter. Does a .338 can really make 7.62 rounds quieter than a 7.62 can?

Wrong
Pic related
Sadly, he isn't uploading anymore

Attached: IMG_20181031_002951.jpg (1080x1203, 396K)

Attached: 1530363219398.jpg (631x434, 36K)

.338 suppressors "tend" to be larger/longer, thus giving more internal area for baffles.
of course diameter matters and a smaller seal is preferable but the when you're talking about three ten-thousandths of an inch difference between .308 and .338, its pretty negligible.

Eric Pettway is an armorer and tactical instructor for Hollywood.
He seems like a cool guy.

imdb.com/name/nm5278292/

FortuneCookie's reloading videos are honestly a god-send. God Bless this Armed Asian-American.

This guy lived like 15 minutes away from me and we go to the same LGS. Never meet him but I assume he's some sort of spook (kek) with all the stuff he gets his hands on

aw shit I'm down

All his videos have very minimal talking, I assume to prevent debate and shit in the comments because he sometimes disables them for whatever reason

Where the fuck is his ears

>he just fires cool guns into a berm
More fucking dirt shooters? That's why I unsubscribed from hickock...

Hes FFL/SOT, and a rich one at that. Not all the guns are his, the majority are but some are for others

You actually dont see what hes shooting most the time. His videos are pretty much "hey I got f(x) let's see how she rolls BRRREAAAPPPP yeah I really like that alright bye"
Notice how all his uploads are pretty short

never heard of the guy but just watched some of his vids. decent

>three ten-thousandths of an inch difference between .308 and .338

yeah, i fucked that up pretty bad.

>That's why I unsubscribed from hickock...
I unsubscribed to hickok because he has the personality of a dead animal and doesn't know a fucking thing about what hes shooting.
99% of his videos are him struggling to remember talking points that he clearly went over with john prior to hitting "record"

What?

Must be ex military to be able to have all that stuff.

he's not wearing his ears

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>taking advice from some nigger
shiggy diggy.
once CW2 starts, he'll be the enemy.

WHAT?

I imagine ear plugs of a sort
Or who knows maybe he doesnt give a damn

>had an SL8
>converted it to a select fire G36
The absolute L A D

On the side of his head.

No. 39585626

noguns detected

LOOK AT THIS B AS ED BL AC K GUY, W O W!

Attached: 1449656789228.jpg (709x538, 57K)

He has tons of hand cannons, but I don't think he uses super hot loads for them.

>He's been a bit inactive lately unfortunately
He dead bro...

I started watching this guy maybe four weeks ago, hope his channel gets some growth

Him and Noir have dif roles with guns. Eric is shooting cool guns, while Noir educates and tries to change anti gunners mind.

This is the channel that inspired me to do a shorty double barrel 12 GA.

Exactly. That's why Jow Forums would like Eric and not Noir. Noir is for "filthy casuls" who don't already know everything he is saying and agree with everything he says he's an ambassador to the fledgling gun supporter. Eric does what Jow Forums likes: check out this cool gun, I know you're not an idiot so just check this shit out. Noir has a necessary place he's just not for me or people deep into the shooty boi world.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQZUMduSUzI
Pretty underrated channel and I'm pretty sure he browses Jow Forums

I'd still love to have both has friends.

They're both just fuckin' niggers.

Attached: 1511648488184.jpg (454x454, 42K)

As friends*

Shut the fuck up faggot, you clearly don't watch either of their video's.

If they're intelligent that's too bad. They'll never be nothing but niggers to me.

Attached: 1507412132575.png (210x330, 126K)

And niggers are literally worth less than a bag of shit that I can use to grow crops.

Eric's fucking awesome. One of the few black men in this world that can make my dick hard.

i watched a few videos of his, they were cool but kinda basic. Im referring specifically to the fact that whenever he's shooting he seems to always have the camera pointing directly at him, never mixing it up with shots behind his shoulder or at least a secondary camera showing the target he's shooting at. That seemed kinda lame and after a few vids i never came back to him.

What's that bottom one? I've never seen an AK like that.

He works for tv shows and movies as an on set advisor. He gets to write off that arsenal because it's needed for his work.

Yet they're still doing a shit ton more for the gun community then your faggot ass will. Compare them to you, you might as well be some soccer mom anti gun faggot, which the faggot part you def are.

Alright. Jews are just kikes let's write-off everything they produce..... wait, what do you mean we can't go to space now?

Micro Draco.
Maybe it looks odd to you because I took the stock handguard off.
I fucking love that thing man, it is small as hell. I just put the brace on it a few days ago. Haven't had the chance to fire it with it on yet.

That simply is not acceptable for any reason- if titty videos have more discussion than your content, then you're doing something very wrong

Isn't that the guy from TFBTV?

This

>black
Stopped reading there

Yeah, I think I saw him a while back showing off his sawn-off shotgun. Cool shit.

Stop trying to be happy if you're not. Maybe you'll enjoy life more as a grumpy old fuck who honks at birds.

Yup. I'd recognise those hamstrings anywhere.

Look, only retards hate niggers for being black. Non retards hate niggers for their actions and recognize that the correlating factor is their ethnicity.

So a nigger who breaks the mold is acceptable. Especially since he's done it despite his nature.

Much like you're a nigger despite your nature.

Didnt he also shoot his rifle from his living room?

Look at this nigger lover right here. All niggers are worthless, just like you

But Jow Forums is 99% fucking morons

Despite how many interpretations of the founding fathers there are, happiness is not the goal of life. It's the pursuit of it.

If you look at life as a challenge, a never ending progression of how much you can grow, you'll find you enjoy your progress much more. There's goals, but no end game.

dude what the fuck this guy is awesome

phuc long is real nigga hours. wish he made videos more often tho

youtube.com/watch?v=QMBMdeN9dyg

Attached: Screenshot (326).png (679x379, 481K)

>suggests HK
no thanks

Fuck off weeb cletus

Back to plebbit, nigger lover.

someone has a micropenis and is very insecure about it. sad!

Classic plebbit response, always have cocks on the brain. Niggers are all worthless, and lower than even rats as animals.

what time does the school bus come? SPED classes for you i assume

>No u
Reddit pls go

This. His voice is weird, but strangely soothing. Like a grandpa.

His vids have helped me immensely figuring out why the fuck certain techniques dont work, and why some of my shit wouldnt pass a case gauge.

>I can count to potato
>Only counts to firetruck
.jpg

Huh, being so retarded and obtuse in comebacks that the person you're "arguing" with doesn't even know how to approach it. Reddit training camp at it's finest.

Stormfaggots are not worth the time crafting a reply