Militias

I think Jow Forums is the most appropriate place to post this...

Anyone here a member of a militia? I imagine that most of them are full of idiots and undercover FBI agents. So i imagine that generally speaking they are a bad thing to get involved with. But i wonder if there are some with level headed people who are like minded and are good people to go /out/ and shooting with. Just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with a militia...

Attached: 43634734785367.png (710x325, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VzhUPR
youtube.com/watch?v=8fvTxv46ano
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Careful OP, you're glowing too hard

Attached: 1492046172849.png (1309x826, 46K)

not sure what ya mean

I did the militia thing for a bit. Very small group and the guy who established it was kinda a flake so I ended up taking over most of the organizing.
We attracted a couple obvious undercover dudes but I just rolled with it as I didnt feel we had anything to hide, sure enough they lost interest and moved on. Never really had an issue with attracting skinheads or radicals.

It was short lived. Fun but not everyone had the dedication required to do more than just show up for range time.

its very hard to see them, but here are my militia buddies at one of our very intense training sessions

Attached: lawn chair in empty field.jpg (1024x739, 193K)

Thats another problem i foresee in joining such a thing. I just imagine most are like pic in post ...

How obvious were the undercover guys? what did they do that was obvious red flags?

Militias are an easy target for ridicule, but honestly larping with some buddies while also getting some training and learning/teaching skills and generally being prepared to be a bit more self reliant... Isn't that the ideal situation?

Does anyone on Jow Forums know if the Colorado Front Range Militia is legit? Their website looks pretty good, but I don't wanna join if it's a meme-fest.

Attached: 1464561674263.jpg (9144x6096, 1.34M)

OP, if you are not a shill, please learn about a topic before starting a thread on it.

Well if they have fighter jets i would totally do it

That is my thought on the matter. But i just imagine most people are too lazy to spend time doing training like an all weekend backpack trip with large distances. Simulating shit hitting the fan. I would imagine having tough feet and being familiar with the gear in your pack is the greatest thing you could do to prepare. Mental and psychical toughness are much more valuable than 50,000 rounds of ammo and a bunker of canned food.

Looking left to right, each camo choice is more ridiculous than the one that preceded it.

Where can i learn? I am here to learn not teach. So teach or stop talking,

Cop bodies, steroid upper body with belushi gut, asking too many questions about everyone's personal lives, showing up with pristine ARs with high dollar optics but driving beat up generic vehicles with pristine, recently applied patriot stickers.
One guy actually said halfway through "shit, you guys are just a bunch of good ol boys hanging out and shooting rifles aren't you?" Before pulling a duffle bag out of his trunk and changing out of his woodland carhart and dingy demin and putting on brown slacks and a tan polo and leaving.

We really were about as unthreatening and non-scary as you could be. No nazi BS, no politics, just a focus on traini g to handle various possible situations, having fun with guns, monitoring comms, and talking about local small town shit like fundraising for the boy scouts and stuff like that.

>tough feet

Attached: 1476466506506.jpg (900x608, 464K)

HAHA

>exactly what a glowinthedark would say

Those three have probably ridden enough dick between the three of them to go to the moon and back

Militiafag here, I’ve been active in one fornthe last two years. It has its ups and downs, if we had fedsthey have moved on by now. 90% of our guys served and most were infantry. We have a website and a hierarchy. But you won’t see a lot of the typical stereotype guys. No Georgia 3% here. We lay low until we’re needed. The issue is that too many of these groups think they are going to be doing open battle with the enemy (whoever that may be) whereas our group is purely defensive. We exist to protect our families, neighborhoods and towns from anyone who would seek to harm innocents. If rule of law disappears and police no longer have power then we’ll keep our streets clear.

Miles of cock user

Attached: miles of cock.jpg (2048x1888, 314K)

>looking for people to go shooting with
>first thought is to join a militia
>not the local rod and gun club

user

Are they really THAT bad?

If faggots have a problem with you acting like a militia just tell them you're a posse.

>joining a fudd and monster 0 club

The only militias that matter wear pic related

Attached: RWDS.jpg (704x709, 135K)

probably not. that guy is most likely incel. club sluts and college girls probably are, though

You got bigger problems than whatever circumstances if you're asked to not do a thing. Your'e probably not in the right if you're not going to work with a person telling you to organize your group to do a thing or not. If you can say alright don't do this, then you maybe have militia. If you can't stop people from doing a thing, you have a mob. No matter what you call it doesn't change that. It's not fair to call a mob a militia, or vice versa.

Most militias I have seen were either full of borderline useless larpers or just people looking for an excuse to get out with a couple of friends and shoot some guns, both of which with varying levels of fat. I don’t have anything against either, but they aren’t exactly minutemen. The most militia like thing there is now is unironically the National Guard, as sad or ironic as it is.
Very.
Can’t be picky with these things user.

>incel
>never served detected

Yes - of the 6 women attached to my unit, all but one got gang banged, one got pregnant to get out of deployment (the black one). One was good to go. Women in the military are trash

How many times do we have to have this stupid ass thread

After getting out of the army I thought joining a militia would be a fun way to continue to serve my community and hang out with gun guys on the weekends.
>joined the Florida Militia
Go to first meeting which btw they had a set uniform you had to wear which at the time was multicam.
I get there expecting to see a few old timers and bubbas obviously, but I figured there’d be mostly average citizens and ex military guys...boy was I wrong.
>70%bubbas with Tapco stocked SKS’s and Wasr.
>20%old cringey oath keeps with durr rifles talking about how bad Obama is and how he’s a nigger sent by Satan himself.
>10% kids dragged along by bubbas that carry around 10/22’s.
Apart from the oath keeps the bubbas and their kids had 0 trigger discipline and they all wore ranks on their jackets as if they were actually a military unit.
>50% of meetings were them talking about current state of affairs and Obama
>30% was BBQ which was actually pretty good to be fair but that was the only good part
>20% was them pretending to be “tactical” and practice “squad excercises”.
Essentially militias are for pretend soldiers. So if you wanna LARP and be a cringe inducing bubba then I highly suggest it user. It will teach you 0 valuable skills in life. You’d be better off spending your time at a range and training marksmanship.

Pics related is of Florida militia members

Attached: 974C86AA-5CA1-455B-B120-D3D3D9661BC8.jpg (620x412, 66K)

Ideals are irrelevant. The confrontation to immediate circumstances is meant to have as many casualties as possible.
If you're not willing to de-escalate a situation you're just playing with lives. Examples are not set by teaching as harsh as possible, nobody learns if they do not do things. You only teach people to survive hostile things so they can continue doing less hostile things. You have no culture if you can't teach people how to survive hardships to live for non-hardships.

I agree, it's perfect for knowing who to shoot first

What is it with retards and tacticool SKS's. I'm a broke ass college student and I still can afford a nice AR and AK along with a couple nice sidearms. How the fuck do you become a full grown adult and be too stupid/poor or a mix of the two that you think an SKS covered in plastic crap is a good rifle

‘hits jus as good

Idk man, like as soon as I saw the demographic I knew it was a joke. I hate to say it, but it was white trash. If you wanna sssociate with low class, uneducated, and poorly trained individuals then militias are chill. They honestly just larp so much though. It’s like those airsoft kids that dress up and pretend to be army men. I thought it was gonna be a good weekend thing for me and boy was I wrong
>pic related is what most of the other keepers look like. Hey have nicer rifles and are more intelligent, but most of them are batshit crazy conspiracy theorists.

Attached: 157556E0-7911-40A1-A399-496C68387CB8.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

What area are you? Theres regular Jow Forums meets in central FL and its pretty fun, no bubba bullshit, fudds or boomers

>tapped sks
>China scope that's never held zero with a shitty eye box and clarity 5" over bore.
>bipod mounted directly to barrel
>tapco stock
>airsoft vest
>at least not obese but slightly over weight
>kids don't want to be there
Picture is sad

Honestly militias are just human animals. If it's called a militia it's gonna be full of boomers who wish they'd joined up but instead they had 3 kids and married a woman who gave up at 33.
I'm in my late 20s and I just go camping and shooting with my buddies and pass on knowledge of how to not die. We're getting into hunting next year. This whole SHTF team thing is a fuckin meme. Imagine 13 boomers trying to decide on what to do or who should be in charge in any serious situation.

My dog joined a militia the other day. He got a cool hat and vest.

A long time ago they were $130 and shot cheap gun food

Complete lack of taste and PUBG probably.
As much as I don’t want to admit it, this is pretty accurate. I think the days of the Minutemen are long dead and not coming back anytime soon. A shame really.

>he doesn't compete

if you really want to be a citizen-soldier and actually do shit, sorry friends but that means joinin' the old Nasty Girl

I’m outta Melbourne, I’d be down to go to a Jow Forums meet up.

I am a one man militia

You're very close to where we meet, here, hop in the discord if you like discord.gg/VzhUPR

>I think the days of the Minutemen are long dead and not coming back anytime soon. A shame really.
Their are still legit "minutemen" groups they just don't advertise themselves as such (group of friends/vets who stay proficient and keep in contact). But it's the groups that advertise and are open to the public that people associate with the militia movement.

Thought so. Doesn’t sound too bad though, you do more militia type shit than most actual militias do and if you’re smart or lucky enough you can fly planes or drive tanks.

>S actually HTF
>Meme Team immediately bugs out
>completely ineffective, not self sufficient and irrelevant to affecting any resolution to the conflict at hand
>die in the woods
>camps become caches of guns and freeze dried food

They will be useful eventually

other Melbourne user here
I’m not the army user, but is the offer for any Florida Jow Forums guys?

I live in a rust belt town an hour outside a major US city. I have a few friends who are also into guns and survivalism, and we’ve pledged mutual protection for our families in case SHTF.

We’re all skilled tradesmen or white collar professionals in our late 20s or early 30s, all own homes, and all drive dealer-stock 4x4 trucks or SUVs. A couple of us have EMS experience.

We don’t put a label on it, but we shoot together and love to bullshit about the Happenin’

I like my chances.

it depends on your state desu. My state you have the choice of light infantry, rocket artillery or combat engineering. No tanks.

Realtree camo is actually pretty effective

Attached: effectiveness_xtra6-540x528.jpg (540x528, 95K)

OP here. so militias are a joke and a waste of my time is what your saying...

Yes

desu if you want the positive aspects of muhlitia without the oathcuckers, feds, and skinheads, you should just compete in Trooper 2 Gun matches. Those are the least fudd infested competitions around and they let you wear all of your gear that would otherwise be larpy.

British army is basically a militia at this point

>Socially oblivious NPC detected

It's almost like not everybody cares about having sex 24/7.

Yeah, as long as you stand next to that one type of tree.

ITT: shills bashing militias with "reasonable" talk carefully scripted to sow self consciousness and doubt among their enemies. Glows blue.

This desu, Iv ran into some of these more low key militias, they don't advertise and most of the dudes have military experience or at least years of shooting, mixed in are usually EMT's and some electronics/comms guys civilian or former Mil. Usually invite other like minded folks and train and are more often then not in decent shape (not fat larpers like 3pers and oath keepers).

Go watch any documentary on public militias on Youtube, we aren't memeing, they're by and large fat 40 year old LARPers and likely have feds in them. If you want a real militia make it with your friends and don't talk about it.

Yup make everyone have a niche, train and don't be a fat body nuff said.

I don't doubt it. But don't forget they're still on the right side even if they're massive autists.

cannon fodder for the guys who actually know what their doing.

I dunno. Fat, poorly trained LARPers pretty much describes cops and NG as well. The average militiaman would at least be on par with the few "professionals" who might side with teh gubermint in a crisis.

for rednecks that fail basic training

>dude literally gets dressed and goes to work
I lost.
Also, 10/10, would totally join your militia.

I bought a tapco stock SKS for like 200$ At a gun show.

You'd probably be better off just getting Jow Forums, shooting your guns regularly, and becoming a volunteer firefighter if you actually want to get good at keeping cool when disasters happen.

Anyone else find it incredibly dumb that "militias" never enforce any kind of standardization with uniforms and weapons?

I mean, if you're actually expecting to be waging a potential insurgency against your own government, it's a terrible fucking idea to:

A. Wear the same camouflage as active duty military personnel (except in cases where stealth and infiltration is going to be used)

B. Use equipment that is expensive and difficult to procure replacement parts for.

Honestly, you'd be better off going with a set of plain old BDUs (reasonably effective camouflage, no longer used by the US Armed Forces, and can be acquired damn near anywhere), surplus PASGT helmets and vests (can be acquired in bulk and offers a reasonable level of protection), and a generic M16A2/M4A1 clone (again, can be acquired and maintained easily at low cost).

I mean with those scopes, you could probably buy a couple extra ARs the price they were purchased with and have additional weapons in stock to replace broken or damaged gear or arm new recruits to your cause.

Attached: 1992-2001 Co C 3-116th Bosnia.jpg (3851x2808, 1.07M)

Who would of thought some camo is better suited for some environments over others?

t. Leo trying reverse psychology

Other way around, militia types have lots of gear but no training.

I hope so.

Yea, people who are shooting at people wearing that patch. It's bait.

I posted in a similar thread on here not too long ago so i will try to make this short and sweet.

>be me 2013
>best friend moves back to our home city, we start hanging out all the time again
>he had been discharged from the army earlier that year
>he keeps talking about how he doesnt know what he wants, kinda wants to go back
>we discover our state militia
>he gets HEAVY into it. im way more wary of it
>Bundy ranch happens. He goes for the entirety of it
>in 2014 he asks me to go along on a week-long trip to the Mexico/US border to try to deter and catch illegals
>pic related
>meet other militia guys but overall the entire "operation" is laughable and I tell him this
>he agrees its all kind of a mess
>finally gets out right before the militia and other associates go up north for the Bundy Standoff in that wildlife refuge

Thank god he did because he may have died for all I know.

Anyway, moral of the story, dudes in there are either just trying to measure dicks or be in charge or LARP. a few like my buddy really did wanna do good, and he went on independently to help local homeless vets and the like, he didnt need that fucking org. Also he STILL gets calls from the FBI and during that time period he was even visited in person by them because of the Bundy association

Between my close association with him and all the things Ive said about the government and the jews online, I bet the Feds know me well, too.

That's my two cents.

Attached: border trip.jpg (1440x960, 348K)

Ah, forgot to mention
>guy taking this picture is either still in federal prison for something related to the Bundys when they were in the wildlife refuge
>guy second from right was a felon who never held a weapon while on this trip because he didnt want to go back to prison, was a religious loon but otherwise nice guy

I'VE WANTED A CHILL MILITIA FOR SO LONG.
Why is it so hard to get a group of men together these days that follow certain fitness routines, workout, shoot, and camp together, practice survival and medical skills, and occasionally practice combat drills? why do crazies ruin everything.

Attached: 1535688053630.jpg (1728x1152, 312K)

You guys sound so wholesome
>tfw lefty but would still join

actually it's just about size. small force == militia. big force == army. the number is about 100k men

Maybe because everyone is so brainwashed and tribalized right now that even slight differences in opinion are interpreted as mental illness?

That plus the FBI routinely infiltrating and
attempting to radicalise literally everybody as standard operating procedure I guess.

So edgy.

just me shilling state defense forces again

Attached: 9bee484f-a30d-4604-a0b7-22eb6778dc19..png (847x458, 296K)

>Anyone here a member of a militia?
Every able-bodied American between the ages of 17 and 45 not presently in the regular forces or national guard as per the Dick Act

They have no intention of actually doing anything, they are just LARPing. On par with the kids who think they get to choose what weapon they use in the army like on COD

I lead a vast force of thousands of people--involuntarily I should add, because I was effectively elected--and I'm only posting this to taunt the federal faggots who own half the houses on my street and have been harassing me for years, because I like to keep things kind of surreal.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fvTxv46ano

Attached: 170px.png (378x422, 155K)

Why would they standardize their appearance? So that the opposition knows what to look for?
What's wrong with using current camouflage, also? Looking like a friend, at least at first glance, seems advantageous. You're right about weapons, but I think that pretty much all "militias" just get their weapons from the constituents personal collections, which wouldn't be standardized.

Militia of One nigger

It is the severe internet here.

開けてしまった

So long as itll feed pmags its fine. Camo matching has advantages and disadvantages. You look like a professional force and thus get more respect. On the downside you now gave up the ability to mix in with the populace. If fighting an insurgency or invasion standardized uniforms are dogshit
If helping with disaster relief or reinforcing local police the uniform will help with IDing you and making you look like something a civie will recognize as a soldier/cop.

Who are you more likely to take help from as a scared old lady during a hurricane. 3 guys in track pants, unmatched surplus parkas, and random work jackets or 3 guys in multicam BDUs. The first set of guys she just starts screaming and grabs onto the door frame. Second set she thinks the president sent his own protection detail to save her.

Now as a Fed or invading force whos decided constitution a shit, what are you more likely to investigate or attack on sight. 3 guys basically in work/outdoors clothes who have 1 or 2 camo items they probably got from some chink surplus store. Or 3 guys in standardized gear that looks equivalent or better than yours?
The first group got a good eyeballing and some extra attention. Group 2 was pulled from their vehicles, found to be carrying shitloads of ordnance and executed on the side of the road. If they dont just see helmets and start shooting

Shut the fuck up no serve faggot

Yes it can even get worse, fucking wooks

Tyrone get your black ass to the unemployment line and you shouldn't have a gun since you're a felon

Attached: 1539555861605.jpg (794x624, 29K)

blessed image