Ohio Ordnance Works H.C.A.R

oowinc.com/product/h-c-a-r-package-2/

Thinking about purchasing. Any thoughts, owners, experiences?

Attached: Screen-shot-2014-10-28-at-9.36.32-AM.jpg (627x300, 86K)

>$5000
Jesus fuck, I've never held more than $1600 at one time. That's expensive.

buy the bottom one

Why buy this when you could get an FG 42 which is good and more aesthetic

I'm not really interested in owning a showpiece for display or novelty purposes.

Happy us buckeyes are being inventive but that shit is WAYY too much $$ you could almost get your class3 and a auto for that kind of money....

$5000 for one of the bulkiest, heaviest, most cumbersome, downright worst firearms ever designed is a meme too spicy for me
>I'm not really interested in owning a showpiece for display or novelty purposes.
>buying an HCAR
Pick one. You and I both know goddamn well you're not buying it for any other reason.
And if you are then you've achieved such an immense level of utter stupidity that its foretold in Dragonball lore.

It weighs 3 pounds more than an M4.

>3 whole fucking pounds
Oof damn nice rebuttal ouch got me good with that one darn

The curvature of that magazine makes me uncomfortable

I had to be strapped to carry my 249 fully loaded, but only just barely. The HCAR is half that. I could carry a Browning strapless.

Where's the meme? I don't get it.

I have a custom precision gun that shoots 0.3 MOA and stays supersonic out to a mile with a Leupold Mark V.

I have an MPX and I really went to town on the accessories: BUIS, Sig optic, Streamlight & laser, extra mags, cool case, SB tactical brace, etc.

And together, that MIGHT come close to $5k.

What a joke.

The BAR action is not particularly great by today's standards.

Appreciate the feedback.

They cost so much because the BAR is an old design and not streamlined for modern production, and they're made in very small numbers.

Apparently they are actually pretty good.

Attached: 1467241836383.png (802x1194, 28K)

The cost is obviously a point of concern but as a weapon... it really does seem like the total package.

5K?
I might buy one

It's a cool gun

Attached: rural_def.png (1600x740, 2.39M)

Just get Colt to make another run of the old R-80 Monitors.

Was nicer than that thing.

To be honest, they would have made some significant cost savings and a better price tag if they casted the receivers like they used to with late war and post WWII BARs. That and they're only making em in .30-06, would be great if they had made some with quick change barrels for easy caliber conversions

>paying thousands of dollars for a platform that was obsolete 80 years ago
>don't even get to enjoy classic wood and steel aesthetic

Attached: 1541061774932.jpg (942x943, 87K)

Hey can they justify this price? Is the receiver made of titanium?

adorable post

Half of Jow Forums has osteogenesis imperfecta and their brittle bones crack under the weight of anything marginally heavier than an M4.

>I have an MPX and I really went to town on the accessories: BUIS, Sig optic, Streamlight & laser, extra mags, cool case, SB tactical brace, etc.
post pictures please fren

did you just draw this yourself?

>Buying an HCAR rather than buying the peak aesthetics of the 1918 or 1918A2 BAR.

Attached: k.gif (220x220, 197K)

Attached: 20181103_220333.jpg (3493x1699, 3.31M)

I had a HCAR boner for a while, then I discovered the bn36 and realized that it was better.

>leupold optic
>"custom bolt gun"
>non sbr subgun

Hahahaha.

Attached: IMG327922965.jpg (809x455, 163K)

>80
More like 100.

Is that a sako? slick.

$5000
>> Not buying a scar

That's just sad...

my condolences to you and your family.

>dat C section scar
will still tap. A blaq man NEVER turns down a white lady.

>Really went to town
Honestly, a setup like that is pretty par for the course for a brace'd 'pistol'. Not saying that's bad, just that you make it out to be more than it is.

gay

>Implying that a scar is some kind of deal breaker anyway

>I have a custom precision gun that shoots 0.3 MOA and stays supersonic out to a mile with a Leupold Mark V.

.416 barrett??

god it's so fucking hideous
but in a way I kind of like it, it looks kind of like a generic sci-fi rifle from a movie or something
reminds me of a few guns from planetside

a regular BAR is really fun to shoot though, then again most full auto guns worth their salt are fun
can't say for HCAR

>never held more than $1600 at one time
Even when I was payed 10k a year I manage to save more than that.

I make about 32k a year

Imagine if she owned land, had a bear stand, and a damn good chicken and dumplings recipe. She'd be irresistible.

Nigger?

my BAR is a great time. my LWRC is my great too for real SHTF. you gotta not be poor

You don’t know what a c section is, it seems

All of Oleg Volk's work is 100% trash

Jow Forumstard?

I would have liked it if they didn't try and remove every ounce of class the gun ever had

>Obvious scar from a laparotomy
>Not even where a "Classical Vertical" Cesarean incision would be
>Women not getting LTCS in this day and age

Good news user. That THOT's scar isn't from a C-section.

Attached: types-of-cesarean-section.jpg (950x400, 49K)