There are people on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW who don't even own machine guns

There are people on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW who don't even own machine guns.

How can you call yourselves gun enthusiasts?

Attached: 1517864097443.jpg (2704x3975, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

otbfirearms.com/intratec-kg9-registered-receiver-9mm1/
desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1512750127608/
courtlistener.com/opinion/2396297/united-states-v-vest/
johnpierceesq.com/nfa-myths-did-i-agree-to-247-warrantless-inspections/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Commit suicide

Cuz I'm in uni and don't have a spare $8,000 lying around.

Same, I can't even buy handguns yet.
>at least I have my rifles, pic related

Attached: September 2018 Family Photo.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

A full auto fun is so low on my list to not even warrant considering.

>legally registered machine gun
Lmao

Hope you don't have a dog.

Why pay 8000+ for a registered fun auto when you can use that money to buy an arsenal of 20+ other guns and binary/echo triggers etc.

>There are people on this board right now that will tell me a full auto 9mm is at all superior to a short 5.56 AR in semi automatic in any kind of scenario.

It's pretty high on my list but gonna have to pull in more then 35k/year first and stop buying a gun every month or 2

No I have a cat
Besides that's a meme with very limited, very little real world evidence to support and we both know it
You can stop regurgitating it any time now. It's a little old and kinda sad to see someone so proud to lick boots

How much did you pay for those?

>t. Agent Smith

I can at 18. God bless free states.

Attached: P38 Censored.jpg (3344x2508, 647K)

Darn, great rebuttal! Got me there!
Should you be practicing your homecoming dance? Some say freshman year is the biggest year

Checked and based good sir

Attached: 1540654141702.jpg (1632x1224, 851K)

>making me work on the weekend.
The judge is going to get pissed tomorrow but it has to be done.

>Posts picture of two semi autos
>Makes fun of others for not owning full autos

What did op mean by this?

Imagine actually following the law.
Try and catch me ATF, I'm outside your jurisdiction double niggers.

Ok dude

9.5K and 11.5K for the Uzi

I agree 5.56 is superior

Attached: 1512750127608.jpg (4032x2027, 1.65M)

oh fuck my dreams are in this image

Attached: whenualreadynutbutshekeepsucc.png (500x357, 172K)

>I WANT BREAKFAST

Holy shit dude you got excellent taste

Let see that stamp boi.

Attached: Max_ATF.png (251x380, 34K)

>tfw no MAC
;_;

Attached: mac 10 sionics 2 stage suppressor internals cutaway.jpg (995x207, 71K)

>MFW no HK21E to admire and fire the fuck out of every week

My existence is pain

Attached: 5995ce8e61a099efad8c6484cc9242af7f568f4f.jpg (120x125, 2K)

That’s a nice famas

I hate Hughes
I hate 922r
I hate required engravings for form 1's
RRREEEEEE

Fuq

Attached: 1520972634981.jpg (1280x541, 164K)

I want an MG and have the budget but I can't decide if I should wait for efile form 4s to come back. EForm 1s are down to 10-12 days. Maybe I should start a paper form now and cancel/resubmit if they get relaunched in time.

Nice file name

I think you'd get a refund, but even if you didn't, it would just be like an option to pay $200 for 1-week shipping instead of 25 week shipping, on something really expensive. Not a bad deal.

Daily reminder that women created prohibition and supported the NFA

based and libertypilled

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2018.11.03 - 23.12.55.47.png (1360x768, 310K)

Yes/no

I have the money but I live in Jew York where they're outright banned.

the faustian bargain of our times

>9.5k for tec 9?
those were made in the late 80's on, so you would need to be a class 3 unless it was converted in the very small window between 85' and 86'

The file name literally implies you downloaded it. Why don't you take another picture of your gun newfag. Oh wait, you can't because it's not yours.

Attached: fool you fr coming at the wrong nigga.png (979x565, 50K)

Slap yourself in the nuts and kill some sperm, you're too dumb to breed.

Attached: joy.jpg (300x292, 48K)

Ever notice how there's always overlap between people that own select fire guns and poor lodging.

>who don't even own machine guns.
I just got my trust setup and my first can, give me a fucking minute

cant fool me poor mans bolt gun uzi.

Attached: brapgun.jpg (3264x1336, 1.08M)

Get over yourself.

>Steel cased.
But why...?

Lol

So I can buy a mini uzi for my ghost in the shell build next

otbfirearms.com/intratec-kg9-registered-receiver-9mm1/

Attached: 1525985999917.jpg (1443x1495, 410K)

lmao
desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1512750127608/

>otbfirearms.com/intratec-kg9-registered-receiver-9mm1/
oh shit, never knew this existed. also, 20k for a FA FAL? damn, I am hard

How much money do you have into your collection?

One may call him a poorfag, vector owner, model B-tard,
it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a bolt gun owner and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'"

>wears out, trunnions crack loose, requires costly repairs
The virgin RR
>Drops into any gun, most important part, others can be easily replaced, doesn't allow itself to be jammed up with .22lr
The chad bolt gun.

A years+ wages. I graduated last year and live at home.

Thus: Because I still live in the basement at 23. But it's worth it for the kube.

Don't buy from them, it's just an example. Even Ruben has FALs for 19k, and he's overpriced by 2k usually. Sturmgewehr should have them for 16-17

>Choosing firearms over independence and bitches
God bless you user. What field are you in?

Oh shit

Attached: 1540006804459.jpg (308x326, 32K)

because 9/10 times they are going to be ammo gobbling range toys and not much else so i put money into guns that i like

I decided between a m24 and an m48, I don't have too much money to spend, can you tell me more about your experience with these

Machine guns are a waste of money these days. I could somewhat see the appeal a decade ago when a MAC 10 or MAC 11 could be had for just over $3,000, but now days a MAC 10 or MAC 11 will set you back $7,000-$8,000 and a full auto AR-15 or AK will set you back almost $30,000. Hell, MAC 10s and MAC 11s are almost passing the price of WWII era guns like the MAS 38 because you need to reload for them if you want to shoot. You could add a ton of guns to your collection for the price of one shitty machine gun.

>that Hitler
I admit I chuckled.

Attached: 1511876757633.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I do and its amazing. Sexually pleasing even.
T. Sour grapes poorfag

Attached: AK74 (1).webm (320x180, 2.01M)

Fuck the NFA
Fuck Hughes
I hope more states enact laws saying you are authorized to make/acquire full autos and fuck the federal government and that somebody is crazy (and squeaky clean) enough to try it. Maybe we'll finally get an NFA challenge to SCOTUS.
Reminder that Hughes actually says that if a State authorizes it, someone can have full autos made after the cutoff date. We need state laws that explicitly invoke that power.
> (o)(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), it shall be unlawful for any person to transfer or possess a machinegun.
> (2) This subsection does not apply with respect to— (A) a transfer to or by, or possession by or under the authority of, the United States or any department or agency thereof or a State, or a department, agency, or political subdivision thereof; or
> (B) any lawful transfer or lawful possession of a machinegun that was lawfully possessed before the date this subsection takes effect.
Read that closely:
>does not apply with respect to... a transfer to or by, or possession by or under the authority of ... a State

im a poorfag. i do have enough spare cash for something like a mac10. it would be very cool and im sure a lot of epople will want to shoot it. however, i dont see it as having "staying power". i would rather buy some nice semi autos than one full auto. this is of course just talking about a mac10, if you have something really cool in full auto, i get it.
as far as something just in the very entry level of FA, meh.

Econometrics, or in this case I turn sales data into powerpoint graphs and write reports on what the graphs suggest we should do. And try not to say anything too positive so the smoking out is limited when the necessary assumptions in my models fail to align with the real world.
I do understand but I could also say something like:
>Houses are a waste of money these days. I could somewhat see the appeal a decade ago when a 3/2 or nice ranch could be had for just over $200,000, but now adays one in the city will set you back $400,000-$600,000 and a full McMansion will set you back almost $1,000,000. You could add a ton of farm houses in the middle of nowhere to your collection for the price of one shitty 3/2.

Maybe look out for a sten tube (Catco, ERB), like the one on sturm last month for 4k. If I had seen it I would have bought it and then waited for an owen gun parts kit to show up, or gotten someone in eurostan to fully demill a display gun. Probably the best uniqueness to cost ratio in the NFA world. Or at the very least do a stenling.

>We need state laws that explicitly invoke that power.
I swear to god I will go to law school and make it my lifes goal to become a state legislator and accomplish this some day.

You know what would be nice? A challenge to Hughes by a Class 3 licensed manufacturer. Make a full auto weapon, then attempt to register it. Get told no, the registry is closed, then sue claiming the registry is unlawful.
The best argument would be a novel argument based on being able to lock things behind registries that are closed. The government might be able to argue a registry is necessary, but to argue that its necessary and that you must also close it is too far in my mind. It would allow you to strictly control basically anything.
What if they did a registry of all long arms and did the same thing? What of pistols? California is guaranteed to attempt that with "assault weapons" in the near future. Register them all, then close it, making them effectively banned forever from the average person without the cash to shell out for them.
The best part about a manufacturer lawsuit is they can legally make full autos, so they aren't risking jail time, just money and time.

First, some differences to discuss.
The M24 is basically the straight bolt FN Model 24 that Yugoslavia either purchased directly from FN or eventually got the license to produce domestically (see pic). The M24/47 is basically a refurbed M24 done by Tito's Yugoslavia. Actual M24s are going to go for a bit more and more often than not, be mismatched or in fairly used condition. M24/47s are pretty common and will usually be cheaper than M48s.
M48s are basically K98ks using the intermediate length action of the M24 and having an upper handguard that goes to the receiver ring. There are a few variants to the M48s and those are:
>M48
>M48A
>M48B
>M48BO
The real difference between variants is the way the parts were manufactured. The M48s had all milled components and because of this, they tend to go for the most. M48As had a stamped floorplate and the M48Bs (which are still marked M48A) include a stamped trigger guard with the stamped floorplate. M48BOs are basically M48As and Bs with the crest scrubbed for export.

For price, I'd personally go for $350 max for a pristine M24/47 with accesories and $400 max for a pristine M48 with accessories. Look for stuff with cosmoline if you want practically unissued condition. Both are very fun, cheap 8mm mausers but they will not take any standard Mod. 98 parts for the bolt because of different length actions. Don't get a Mitchell's, they're a ripoff. Is there anything else that you want to know?

Attached: 15413123954437681899643814616965.jpg (4032x1960, 2.56M)

>Econometrics
That's neat as shit. What sort of education do you have? I want to go for a bachelor's in economics but that's a liberal arts degree and Jow Forums told me those are worthless. I can't find any programs that mix economics with STEM studies.

Honestly, just draft emails and send them to lawmakers in NFA friendly states. Kansas is a perfect first target. Try to target the lawmakers who wrote the current anti-NFA law and get them to make a new one that SPECIFICALLY invokes the state authority to grant MG transfers/ownership. It would be worded something like:
>Under the authority of the State of Kansas, all Kansas citizens may now purchase and own MGs made on any date.
Or something like that. Its weird though because even reading Hughes, it says States can grant the ability to transfer or possess, but it would still need to be registered. I know the ATF still registers new MGs, like dealer samples and MGs made for police, but what if a manufacturer in a state with that law told the ATF it was registering them with the intent to sell to citizens of that state? There's no way that would fly, so the lawsuit would be necessary anyways, I guess.

It's a mistery how the fuck you're still allowed to walk as a free man you brave snow nigger of the north.

I'd say add "manufacture" too, I've got a couple instructions here and there that might come in handy.

I take it as you're suggesting a South Korea like system where the state owns the gun and you just get to use it. I don't know how many people would want that considering the state could take back their property at any time with no legal recourse for you. You may also run into legal issues with storage of the gun.

how do I get internships as an econ major?

If they refuse to process the registration despite the individual having the authority of the state (which they will because they don't obey the law) then petition the court to issue a writ of mandamus and go from there. It would be great fun watching the court and the ATF trying to rationalize why something that is 100% statutorily correct is somehow illegal.

Not really, no. The state just has to invoke its authority (under Hughes) to allow you to possess/transfer MGs made after the cutoff date. So either they'd do this via a license, via a form every time you wanted to transfer the MG, or some other method. Either way it can't just allow you, it must authorize you. This was the specific wording in United States v Warner:
>

United States v. Warner (10th Cir. 1993) - United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit ruling regarding Mr. Warner, who was caught in Utah with a machine gun and convicted on 922(o), possession of a machine gun. Mr. Warner appealed on the basis the Utah constitution allows its citizens to bear arms, and therefore he is exempt based on 922(o)(2)(A), "under authority of the State." However, the court overruled this, citing the Farmer case saying machine guns were not meant to be in private hands, and although the Utah law gives permission to own automatic firearms, it did not grant him authority.

Thus the answer is clear - Authority must be invoked and granted to the individual. Permission is not enough.

I agree. It seems that the statute is clear, but the laws to exploit that must also be dead on. Other anti-NFA laws have attempted to skirt the NFA by saying the commerce clause doesn't apply because the law covers only NFA items made and sold within that state. Unfortunately, this argument doesn't fly in court, where the commerce clause allows the federal government to regulate even strictly intrastate commerce because it affects interstate commerce. So making laws doing that will just get innocent civilians who try their luck fucked by the ATF. We need to try a different approach, which I believe is this "Authority of the State" approach.

>tfw leaf
>tfw will never be able to own machine guns
>America please invade then repeal the NFA thanks

Just 4-years.
The point of econometrics is that it's database analytics (applying business stats to data on a server) that uses the principles of economics to choose what data to bother to test.

For example: "Perhaps home ownership rates among 50th percentile earners in a city can help predict Q4 kayak sales each city's store" So we should try including that data and see if it makes the model more accurate testing against the past.

It's easier than Math Econ which is what you would do if you wanted a more difficult (and maybe more valuable) STEM focus.

Given this focus, getting internships was a matter of applying to companies that wanted junior analysts. If I didn't have that focus, I would probably be doing bookkeeping or something, because social science econ is meant for public policy positions which are scarce.

Agreed. The question then boils down to what "authority of" really means. The warner case shows that mere permission isn't authority. But in US vs james vest a quite different scenario unfolded,
>James Vest, sargent in the Illinois state police , buys M4 carbine and registers it using department letterhead without supervisor knowledge
>ATF finds out, prosecutes him for unlawful registration and possession of a machinegun
>Claims a single individual cannot grant authority, must be a law enforcement agency
>Judge throws it out. Says law is "unconstitutionally vague" because it lacks clarification on what exactly constitutes proper authority

courtlistener.com/opinion/2396297/united-states-v-vest/

most people dont

Ooh, but is it proper German like my full auto G3? Very pretty. I’ve been wanting to have an HK91 converted if I can drop in a giggle trigger packand BCG afterwards.

Attached: 25D9E653-9C4B-4A59-A130-10AD184E8D4E.jpg (1536x2048, 932K)

I have several. An AKM, Vz.58, Winchester M14, G3 and G17 giggle box. Would like some MGs and subguns in the future.

Attached: 9C15249C-8825-4CD5-AAD5-0887ECB5AAFD.jpg (4032x3024, 3.07M)

Buy an 858 and follow CTG’s guide.

Attached: EDB9F2E6-6AEA-4662-A5D4-08C2C9E2A0DA.jpg (900x1994, 531K)

post semi auto 9mm's claims they are real

Based

Don’t you have enough empty space so do whatever you want with a little planning

For the same reason I wont (not cant afford) buy a can. Because a tax stamp is an agreement to a no knock search of your private domain. Sorry fun auto isnt worth willingly giving up private/personal rights

Nice. So if a state had such a law, the ATF might go after some people, but because of this prior case the person could point to and say that Authority was directly invoked AND is defined as being allowed to be used in Hughes, and that should cover the requirement, so fuck you ATF.
If its vague as to what authority means, then it shouldn't be vague that a state sure as fuck has authority (whatever that does mean), because Hughes says they do.

Go be retarded somewhere else
johnpierceesq.com/nfa-myths-did-i-agree-to-247-warrantless-inspections/

Post akm pls, also class 3?

Civilians don't need machine guns and I'm perfectly fine not owning one.

Attached: 1342633625103s.jpg (250x247, 8K)

I wish I owned a semi-automatic

Attached: 1474248349213.png (657x527, 30K)

>need

Attached: 1523028943170.png (432x768, 495K)

jokes on you fucker, I identify as a GAU-8

You cant own what doesnt exist

>overpaying for an uzi

literally paid $300 for mine, its fun as fuck in full auto too

>39627646(you)

Oh, so close.

Because I don't live in the states getting full auto guns legally is hard, expensive, bureacratic and pretty annoying in every possible way. The process for machine guns in Finland is hard enough that realistically you'll never achieve it.

No
I'm a military enthusiast.