So, is it true?

Attached: Screenshot (294).png (243x249, 52K)

So, are you retarded?

dont put shit in your ears, your ears are an asshole leaking all the time and putting crap in there better be for removing infections or stopping blood loss

If that’s amoeba cultures, then sure.

yes, i go to college

>your ears are an asshole leaking all the time

Attached: 1513152111971.png (384x390, 175K)

Just use an electric drill

Nothing cures tinnitus. The only solution is to avoid getting it.

Another way is just to become deaf

No, you still "hear" the ringing (because you don't actually hear tinnitus.)

Attached: inception.png (673x700, 415K)

WHAT?

VAT? WHAT THE FUCK DOES A VAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING YOU DUMB MONGREL

I hate the fucking clickbait ads

Earpro companies HATE him!

>Place the palms of your hands over your ears so your fingers wrap around the back of your head.

>Set your middle fingers on the top of your neck right at the base of your skull.

>Put your index fingers on top of your middle fingers and apply pressure.

>Now snap them on the back of your head over and over like you’re drumming.

>Repeat it about 50 times.

this is the only "cure" i've ever seen for tinnitus, but it seriously fucking works. It's only temporary, mind you, but it offers a brief respite from the ringing.

>tfw get occasional ringing
>terrified of getting it full blown
I'm so careful with my hearing now. I don't want this shit getting worse.

Well, the ringing is caused by damaged hair follicles constantly sending a signal. It's high pitched because the most delicate hairs are for high frequencies, so they get damaged first. If there were a way to fix those little hairs, then it should be possible to stop the tinnitus. Some people will always swear they can hear it, though.

Amren borther. Especially the close-up anatomical pictures that look like pr0n at first glance.

The new line of research says that tinitis is more like a concussion that never heals. Nerve endings in your brain that are supposed to be aligned with others now arent. Synopses i think they are called.

That's bullshit when it comes to tinnitus caused by long term exposure to sound that's marginally above safe levels. Stuff like listening to music or machines.

I can attest, for sleeping I use ASMR and rain videos and shit. but for during the day when the ringing gets too much, even just a few (like 10) snaps can be a life saver. Learn this technique and master it

>(because you don't actually hear tinnitus.)
sure kid

this is true. I always used ear protection for loud noises not knowing the constant background noise was the real issue.

just tried it. it works.

Holy shit, can confirm. It's brief but I'll take what I can get