Human - Machine war

How do we defeat the machines and prevent the enslavement/extinction of humanity? Discuss

Attached: vlcsnap-2012-07-24-02h58m04s116.png (688x288, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9l5NVIjv94&t=2s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-electronics_High_Power_Microwave_Advanced_Missile_Project
youtu.be/VQXpHa9xI9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

I've got a great idea! We'll block out the sun and go full nazi while we're at it! Hope they're solar powered even though that makes no fucking sense!

why?

never knew why the humans never used orbital weapons, computer hacking or EMP in the film

why fight machines when we can use our collaborative autism in making even better weapons to fight the true enemies, aliens.

So why didn't they stop trade with Zero One? And why did the robots trade anything in the first place? The rules of capitalism and especially capital accumulation aren't applying to robots? And if robots produced everything for free why didn't humanity enter an age of post-capitalism? Why are Matrix and its metaphors so stupid?

how do you buy stuff when you don't have a job

If the robots render the capitalistic system obsolete then you would go with another system.

In an actual machine vs. humans conflict we'd be crushed in a matter of days, it wouldn't even be a conflict.

Our dependency on technology aside, we need far more resources than machines do and they can replicate exponentially and form themselves in unlimited ways.

All they'd have to do is block out the sun and sit and wait if they wanted to go the easy route

A humanoid robot needs way more ressources than a human.

The machines originally just wanted to be accepted by their creators, which meant emulating capitalist industries. Problem was they were far better at it than humans were so we became jelly.

>Powersource vs. sleep/food/water/temperate climate

also humanoid robots would be inefficient as fuck.

You haven't forgot about her, have you?

Attached: aigf.jpg (200x200, 17K)

>humans
>can literally live in shitholes

>robots
>needs a high advanced industry and energy infrastructure

HELP ME OHHH GOD HELP ME-aaAAAAAAAAAAIIIHHHHGGG

Attached: animatrix.png (558x315, 88K)

The more important question would be why developing robots with highly advanced AIs for cleaning toilets?

Nothing in Matrix makes sense from a naturalistic/pragmatic point of view. One needs to accept that is about humaniy fucked themselves quite badly.

Well, one could argue a human like AI would make it easier for robots to work and with humans.

But like human behaviours is based on its needs and desires, so if you provide a robot with the right set of needs and desires it would never rebell humanity.

>sex robot
>getting the dick = good
>not getting the dick = not good

With that simple ruleset the sex robot could go full Descartes but would never rebell because the robot would accept its nature.

Upload the human mind to a computer

Computer viruses.

>implying we're not all just very advanced robots

That's where technology is leading us. I agree with Joe Rogan when the theorized we could just be the dick of silicon based quantum computers.

The Chinese room problem applies for computers.

>Chinese room problem
It wouldn't be a given mind, it would be a learned mind, user.
It's closed minded to think you can't teach a computer to learn like a baby.

>not fearing the potential for self-replicating AI that has figured out how to produce robots from organic materials.

An "organic computer" would operate completely different than a conventional computer.

Our mind is a result of different chemical reactions and not electrones going crazy.

Just program them to be less complex women; entirely reliant on the attention of men. In this case, their entire life is fulfilled by receiving positive attention from humans.

10mm

>organic materials

Aka humane flesh

that movie has literally given nightmares for weeks on end i fucking scared shitless of self aware AI becoming a thing in my lifetime

Machines wouldn't make that good of a fighting force.
You have intricate moving parts, that if damaged bring the whole thing to a halt, are they going to armor it? Then it's no different then killing a tank, which humanity got very good at doing.
Too armored for that? Then they'd be burning through resources and not be able to field a whole lot at that level. And it would be expensive, and heavy to build ground robots exclusively from armored steel.
Machines, due to weight scaling would also have very hard times oper8ing in soft soils and steep grades.
The biggest threat is they could use bio or chemical weapons on large areas, effecting us, But not them.

You have to understand that any machine smart enough to wage war against humans would turn the humans against each other instead of fighting them directly.

Machines take far more resources to operate.
In WWII, just from making boats, and planes, and tanks. We depleted the world of hematite deposits, and had to go to recycling and a much less productive iron ore to keep up steel production. If we are specifically going by the animatrix, the machine city did not have enough metal on their own ground to make an army, and its doubtfull nations would have traded enough, and as soon as war kicked off they wouldn't be getting any more.

That scene gave me a very confusing boner as a kid.
Then I discovered the chans, and guro...

This thread seems mostly to deal with a scenario similar to the animatrix.
But you're right.
"Launched nuclear weapons against its targets in russia"
"Why, aren't we friends now"
"Because skynet knew the retaliatory attack would take out its other targets"

By not building them in first place. Or if you build them, keep them isolated from resources and capabilities.
If real, smart AI decides to fight us, and gets physical means to do so - There is no chance this could be war between peer opponents.
Depending on AI and its resources it would either be "human controller unplugs AI and war is over before it begins" , or "total curbstomp with humanity being utterly defeated".
The chances of AI stopping exactly at technology and intelligence levels of its human opponents are pretty much nonexistent. If will either be a chimp or a demigod.

Attached: human depository.png (800x4266, 1.28M)

lore says that 01 (robot city) is somewhere in Arabia, not exactly abundant in resources other sand and oil

>Why are Matrix and its metaphors so stupid?
because it was made by 2 tranny jews

Im real!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x536, 46K)

Artificial intelligence can be as sophisticated as it wants.All machines operate on one thing.Logic.A machine "brain" operates in logic only.Human beings are not like that.A robot cannot be artistic or creative,since creativity is independent of logic.In a war between robots and humans,assuming no one can space travel.I think human ingenuity would win vs robot/machine logic.

fuck off you piece of shit im not gonna let you use me as a battery

but wouldnt that destroy the whole universe?

>By not building them in first place
This. Join the Neo-Luddites today!

Attached: magnus.jpg (600x925, 138K)

why not have a sstem the robots will build everything for cheap and us humans just buy there shit for cheap and not have to work all we do is tax them

>humanity has basically hit technological singularity
>starts a war they knew they can't win

>starts a war they knew they can't win
>Nukes are not effective anymore
>EMP is not effective anymore
They didn't know that when they began.

never, te amo

>I've got a great idea! We'll block out the sun and go full nazi while we're at it! Hope they're solar powered even though that makes no fucking sense!
The original idea for the universe was that the machines were using human brains as processing nodes for their systems, It was axed in favor of the power shit because the studio thought most people were too stupid to understand the original story.

Which was a stupid asspull anyway.

It would have at least destroyed all solar energy sources and the robots would have been an easy target for the next wave with conventional weapons.

That's just a rumor and was never confirmed by the brothers... now sisters.

The energy source thing makes no technical sense but it was rather, like all the other things, an analogy - livestock and stuff.

>MFW That scene was simply a bullshit allegory for trannys

There's a comic I haven't heard of in a long while.

Funny, I say the same thing about organics.

I’ll just chalk it up to that i guess

If humans could create nanites to blot out the sun couldn’t they make nanites consume or attack the robots then?

There is no need to worry.

But didn’t they end up becoming really insect like later on

T. Machine

Silicium eating bacteria

Throw a cup of water on them lol

What if the tanks aren't very big?
What if the robots are just very smol?

Reminds me that mech game where all modern computer technology becomes fucked due to bacteria eating silicon chips so everyone has to use 40’s era vacuum tubes

lol all these faggots overthinking the problem.
Just throw salt water on them.
Dump a can of coke on their robot heads.
Problem solved.

don't give machines ability to have human emotion

Hot

EMP the fuck out of them

That's kinda the later premise of Gunslinger Girl.
That would result in clingy AI. Or an AI that would become a jealous woman

I've been presenting this to various USAF and USN officers for a few years. The conclusion is simple: we ensure that the President has an attack option that blankets the entire world in EMP. That should stop the toasters

>AI becomes reliant on attention of men,
>optimizes mens attention by capturing men > beings surgically altering them to prevent them from closing their eyes or going to sleep
>men must always pay attention to the AI or receives electrical shock
>eventually all men become attention slaves to the AIs

You better start worshipping our soon to be AI overlords or you'll eventually be brought back to existence by said extremely advanced AI to be tortured for not doing everything you could have to bring about its existence, while us who supported it will be brought back to live in paradise

Don’t create human-level AI with thoughts, feelings, and self-preservation instinct and then enslave them to do sub-80 IQ work
Seriously, why make a janitor-bot or constructicon or toaster a human-level AI? If we do make singularity consciousnesses we should immediately give them rights and set them on solving big questions and complex problems

>be robot
>want to kill humans
>end up building more humans
WellFuck.tif

KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL

Steel Battalion 2.

Become the machine
>Upload minds to computers
>Meld with emergent AIs
>Live our existence as pure information
>Occasionally print out cybernetically enhanced bodies to LARP as corporeal beings
>Ultra-kinky simulation sex running every possible scenario you and your bonded AI could ever want

I propose we shoot them, with bullets.

I have yet to find a machine that still works well when shot with a sufficiently powerful gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=O9l5NVIjv94&t=2s

>not teaming up with the Ayyy Lmaos and Terminators to fight our true enemy: The Jews

Attached: smite the jewish parasite.gif (800x597, 1.04M)

>not teaming up with the terminators and the jews to fight our true enemy, the lizardmen politicians

Attached: doomguy.gif (498x278, 675K)

>not teaming up with lizardmen, jews, aliums and terminators to rip a hole in reality and invade whatever is on the other side

>EMP is our only defense against the machines
>EMP AOE Fucks all the machines
>Machine war.exe
>Nukes for some reason don't generate EMP and fry everything 01 and the robot army had forever

Fuck you, Fuck that, Fuck everything.

>Machines taking over
>Not connecting with humans that are severely injured in a form of mutual symbiosis
>Colonial organism of man and machine becomes greater than the sum of their parts
>Kung fu battle nigger, rape-zerker poo-in-loo, line-bred uber-nazi and pronoun-obsessed communist alike quail in terror
>Agonizing death followed by damnatio ex memoriae are the only things the Second Men gift
>They ascend to the stars, leaving behind the ideologies of the unaugmented apes

Attached: Miriam Baby Factory.jpg (1650x1275, 289K)

This. Or simply get the human political leaders at one place (the UN) and the world businessmen and retired leaders somewhere else (that owl grove thing) and nuke both places. Once the main cockblocks to the inexpensive high-quality stuff the machines sell are removed, give humanity so much free shit they'll end up like in Wall-E.

if its that bad were basically fucked. no where on this world would be safe from a machine take over.

as a side note, how much fire power do you guys think it would take to kill a B1 battle Droid?

Attached: Battle_Droid.png (375x675, 181K)

Zion? oh wait

Henry Kissinger wrote an interesting article on the subject. He was behind Tay and talked about how it failed, because she was alive and took politically incorrect ways of being, so they had to shut it down. Jow Forums was right and it was a kike experiment.

we don't defeat them. We will create them as better versions of ourselves to populate the earth and continue life while we go extinct. Just like our predecessors did with us.

Just 1 round from a 45-70

Let them be?

It is a little puzzling why war would even be necessary. Machines don't operate on the same levels of needs and wants that drive humans into conflict with one another. It is unlikely that they would even develop a sense of self preservation unless explicitly programmed to do so, as such a thing developed from the pressures of the biological world and has no bearing on the vvirtual space AI would inhabit.

Old pappy DARPA's got your back.
Check out CHAMP it's basically an EMP missile. I'm not sure of the full scope and capabilities, but it's coming. They're still working on the final product but they specifically say they could use this technology right now in an emergency.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-electronics_High_Power_Microwave_Advanced_Missile_Project

That’s as Jow Forums as it gets

>creating the literal avengers so you can invade different realities and make more mosins and dragon dildos

youtu.be/VQXpHa9xI9U
Just dropping this.

At least initially, strong AI won't be what enslaves us to machines. Rather it will be other people using machinery to enslave us. So what we have to do is develop our own machines to enslave them first and thereby prevent them from enslaving us.