Germans weapons are overdesign-

>Germans weapons are overdesign-

Attached: g36.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>They finally gave up and just copied someone else's design.
>It's still too fiddly, but it's not a total mess to take apart at least

>those soft, girly, handjob champ hands
That kind of... germane all things considered.

I just love the design of that rifle

i shot it when doing basic military training.
awsome weapon, light, easy to handly, low recoil (of course, 556) and the best are the RDS -and- scope in it.
Absolutely awsome to shoot and actually hit something after sprinting/exercises
I couldn't imagine hitting targets that easy with ironsights...not even close.

Attached: 1511041298587.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Agreed. Its a fantastic concept that’s carried over today. The sights themselves could have more eye relief. Great for the time though.

>germans weapons
>is an American design in a plastic airsoft-esque shell
the biggest thunks

>The sights themselves could have more eye relief.

what's that supposed to mean?

the RDS can be shot accuartely with both eyes open if you mean this

Attached: 1493316155280.png (251x201, 8K)

actally, that was one of my biggest flaws on the G36
When first touching it, it felt like a toy gun.
>inb4 melts

Attached: 1482249747160.jpg (922x410, 151K)

But the G-36 was overengineer
>The first with built in redot/magnifier
>became obsolete so quick that nobody remember it
>mag with studs
>snack on mag pouch, replace by P mag knock off
>plastic receiver
>we already know how that end.

Where are you from? Germany? Spain?

user it weighs half a kilo more than an AKM
it's not light

German here.
Sad to say but it's shit. Fraunhofer Institute did a very thorough test.
After normal stress tests the rifle dropped down to 7% accuracy at 100 meters. The Army required a minimum value of 90%
The ministry of defence sued H&K but lost because they didn't specify what the rifle should be capable of before giving up the order.
For training and some short fire exchanges it's good and might even seem awesome because it handles recoil very well and is light, but in real prolonged combat and in hot conditions, nope.

Attached: segaefaef.png (305x265, 69K)

>light
user it weighs half a kilo more than an AKM
it isn't light

>hot conditions
Germany isn't THAT warm, r-right?

Please share said stress tests because everything else I've read indicates you're full of shit.

Does anyone really need any more info than pic related to dismiss the G36 as garbage?

Attached: ZJnX1hq.jpg (2592x1944, 842K)

Flinten-Uschi RUUUHHHHEEEEEE. You did nothing but cause trouble. First the fucking KiTas, then your Nazi hunt and now a new rifle next year.

yes? Who exactly are you trying to convince?

>(((German here)))
The actual test results and parameters were never shown and it was very clear from the start that it was just a political stunt to do something, anything to try to convince the people that a former Family Minister can also pull double-duty as a Defence Minister. Fuck off, rifle is fine.

Despite being all plastic, it's still heavier than a fully decked AR15, while having none of its modularity.
The red dot/scope combo was by far the most criticized part of the weapon. So I heavily doubt your opinion is worth anything.

germany

Attached: 1510606881494.jpg (240x240, 11K)

to me, it felt super light...i was expecting much more weight...somehow

Attached: 1541216469137.jpg (400x400, 29K)

This. The G36 is nothing more than a tarted up AR-18.

well...since im nogunz fag, i probably just expected more weight.
So nice to hear many assault rifles are even lighter.

>The red dot/scope combo was by far the most criticized part of the weapon.

I know, the media destroyed the sights/scope
I know in real combat there might be issues, but im pretty sure i would hit targets on way higher distances with it instead of using ironsights.

>So I heavily doubt your opinion is worth anything.

from what i understoof in all of the equipment bashing in MSM and politics is, that there have to be just another reason to waste tax money

it did fine in cold (-7C) weather and hot (+25C) weather, as it did in day and night (at least the RDS) scenarios when ahving drills...no experience in rain/snow :-/

all in all
I still wouldn't take an AK instead, at least not if it's not equipped with at least a RDS and/or scope. Fuck ironsights

Attached: 1537540334138.jpg (1000x712, 73K)

It also includes an extra 3 inches of barrel and a dual optic.

I also often notice that plastic deforms when you cut it.

>none of the modularity
>can swap optics/top rails, handguards, add rails to the handguard, change stocks, etc
It's certainly not as modular as an AR but nothing else is. The dual optic, while not being ideal, works fine.

ITT: neverserved gay asses that never touched a G36 much less used extensively
It never failed on me during both sevice and deployment unless upu count failure due to shitty blank fire adapters when using blanks
Ama if anyone cares but to tldr: the G36 is simple, reliable and the whole "melt" and "unreliable" thing was a bullshit political move where they attempted to fuck over H&K because they wanted to get the next rifle cheaper as well as a comeback for having to overpay for all G36 variants

Rifle is fine
Especially the optics
Don't blame H&K because the MoD wanted to save money. H&K wanted to go with a heavier barrel and a metal barrel extension so the POI shift would not have been an issue. They even offered to retrofit but the MoD declined.
Ever single test showed the MoD was wrong and H&K fulfilled their contract to spec.
No shit it becomes inaccurate when used as an MG and you blow 6-10 mags non-stop full auto through a non-freefloated pencil barrel rifle.

t. Talked to the guy responsible for handling the "scandal" at a command and he admitted they had to cover vdL's ass because she wanted to bail out H&K who were in her election district and in deep financial trouble

>25 C
>Hot
Try living in 40+ C during the summer

>This matters for a rifle which was introduced for a conscript army to fight in central Europe

this.

It's not the rifles fault or politicans are cucks and invaded A-Stan

Rifle is fine for central europe

Attached: 1491672467534.png (737x515, 339K)

It does when countries that routinely reach that temperature buy the rifle. Yet, they haven't reported any problems.

Attached: 360rtairfb901.png (1080x1059, 1.02M)

>*melts

German weapons are overdesigned

Attached: XM25-blog2.jpg (640x425, 106K)

the other plastic eurogun works fine for australians

Yeah, how about try cleaning it after shooting. Fucking krauts with their one piece receiver engineered shit

Well yeah but that gun doesn't have the literal fucking trunnion molded into plastic.

>while having none of its modularity.
Even has magwell options to accept stanag mags

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 25K)

didn't take that long

but wait, that's not what you want to hear, so lets try this again:
It was horrible, i spend whole night trying to clean this crappy piece of garbage and couldn't get any sleep.

Better now?

Attached: 1535565849669.jpg (251x201, 8K)

oh my god, this is literaly rape

(okaaaay, except of the suppressor)

Attached: 1538402541186.jpg (495x362, 26K)

The actual weapon every country should issue for general infantry. Hk416, M4, and SCAR should be reserved for top tier/special ops.

Attached: 1200px-RK_62_76.jpg (1199x404, 93K)

I've heard this from just about every German I've met. When you're used to ARs the G36 is hard to get used to and the lack of modularity seems silly, but if it's the only gun you know you'll love it, which cannot be said for many military rifles

This poster is Larry Snickers. Do not believe a word he says

I propose an alternative.

Attached: download (1).jpg (292x173, 6K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-07-03-at-3.11.32-PM.png (881x523, 304K)

>outdated non-modular design
>expensive
>heavy
>poor ergonomics
>high recoil for what it is due to poor geometry
I'm not seeing an advantage. I have one of those (well, almost the same anyway) and I'd rather take an AR.

Airshit

>muh modularity
ARfag detected.
Nobody who knows what they're doing cares about modularity.
If the gun doesn't do what they need, they bring a different gun.

>im pretty sure i would hit targets on way higher distances with it instead of using ironsights.
What is "the purpose of a magnified optic"

>Fuck off, rifle is fine.

Except when exposed to heat apparently.

Not every standard servicerifle comes with a scope and/or RDS, so this is a huge bonus to this rifle. Sure you can put them on your AR/AK/whatever as well, but that doesn't mean they are issued by the army.

That's what i was trying to say.

Attached: 1471798272497.jpg (204x204, 6K)

>ARfag detected.
>>I'd rather take an AR.
Thank you Sherlock.
>Nobody who knows what they're doing cares about modularity.
It's important for attachment of optics, torches, IR lasers and illuminators as the user desires.
>If the gun doesn't do what they need, they bring a different gun.
Exactly the reason why you should bring an AR instead.

You know you can swap furniture and add parts to the G36 right? What exactly is your limit on saying something is "modular?"

Attached: 6.-HK-G36KA4.jpg (650x563, 55K)

nice arguement from authority, schwuchtel

Attached: 1541009184603.png (976x854, 1015K)

this desu, why the FUCK did she demand that ww1 stuff was to be removed

Attached: glowing-red-eyes-png-4.png (1200x674, 269K)

>gun goes through 9 hour firefight
>40+ mags
>internal government studies prove it was bad ammunition causing point of impact shift

>lol g36 is trash guise, trust me im from the internet

Attached: 37B77D07-64D6-4337-9D68-ACA35FB98807.jpg (640x960, 85K)

Maybe follow the reply chain before you respond, retard?

Did you give it to your commanding officer for inspection? Why the germs chose a single piece receiver is beyond me

>tfw arms get tired just looking at that.

I was responding to some fag who was under the impression the G36 wasn't modular.

of course (not the officer)
to the sergeant, and it was good.

Fug nevermind, I am retarded. Was looking at the wrong post.

Attached: 71469513_p0_master1200.jpg (600x850, 119K)

I honestly wanna know how many weapons did you shot irl. I've only shot g36ka4 back in conscription days and i can honestly say, it's overrated and overpriced piece of shit, ofcourse ka4 is more budged version has a shitty/confusing ironsights, big ass recoil bbbuuuuuttttt some professionals told me with and optic its shoots slightly better than ak4 but not as good as m4.
The only good thing i can say about g36 it is very ergonomical, factory mags can be attached to each other so you can reload fast asf.

Attached: thinking kaho shibuya.jpg (750x1000, 159K)

when i waas 12-14:

boltaction .243 win

21, mil. basic training:

G36, P8 (urgh) and MG3

but as you can see, im nogunz average germanfag :(((

KA4?
So you are Kampfschmimmer/SOF?

Attached: 1535207330182.jpg (619x453, 34K)

So uhm whats your point?
It's way easier to clean than an AR-15pattern

other German mil user:
G36, MG3, P8
G3-clone, MR308, AR-15, Sig 551, Tikka/Savage/Remington .308 bolt guns, variety of shotguns, .22 bolt action rifle, 22 target pistol, S&W and Ruger revolvers from .38spl to .44 Mag, Walther P99, 9mm Glocks, Tanfoglio race gun, CZ-75, 1911s..., 45-70 lever action, various black powder rifles and revolvers

Yes my AR-15 is lighter and maybe a bit more accurate but not by a meaningful margin with non-match 55gr ammo. But it's a lot dirtier. I miss having a folding stock.

the G36 was developed as a cheap rifle for a conscript army in a post Warsaw Pact pre 9/11 world. it was never meant to be a rifle for a small, professional army that has to undertake various tasks instead of just focusing on supporting a couple thousand Leopard 2s should the Russians ever return.

>other German mil user
guess uniform

Attached: YES YES YES.png (720x480, 551K)

O. Dar vienas lietuvis. Man irgi G36 toks puse bybio tik. Jau geriau M4 norėčiau. Pats tai su G36KA4M1 šaudžiau, tai labai didelio įspūdžio nepaliko

How is it easiers? The retard designed upper gets in the way when cleaning the chamber

holy shit dude

how can a GERMAN guy get his hands on such many awsome guns?

Attached: 1485299696538.png (510x332, 66K)

We can own guns. It's just a lot more work.

see

40mags * 30 rounds = 1200 rounds expended
1200/9 hours = 133 bullets per hour
133 bullets /4 (15 min periods) = 33 bullets every 15 mins
33/15 = 2 rounds per minute...

Ammo that horribly inconsistent that it might as well have been made by century arms with no government investigation or penalization of the producer of said ammo or a gun the government mandated to be the cheapest it could be while still functionally firing bullets and the government shifting the blame away from themselves so they don't have to replace their shit ton of scatter gats when they cant even afford to field guns during NATO joint excercises and equip their troops with broom sticks...

you decide.

sure because firefights are fought in a certain pattern...
i am a active duty Fallschirmjäger and the most i've shot through my G36A3 at once were 7 Mags within 8 Minutes, still managed to hit a moving target at 200m repeatedly without issue.

binland

Muss man nicht ein Bedürfniss vorlegen um Waffen zu besitzen? Was hast du da angegeben?

besitzen nicht unbedingt, Waffen tragen schon.
Normalerweise reicht es Sportschütze und/oder Jäger zu sein.
Zumindest soweit ich weiß.
>t. anderer user ohne viel Plan davon.

Bedürfnis ist
>Sportschütze sein
>12x im Jahr schießen gehen
>Mind. 1x im Jahr an einer Meisterschaft teilnehmen (Vereinsmeisterschaft reicht aus).
Grundkontingent = 2x Kurzwaffe 3x Langwaffe
Kann durch Bedürfnis beliebig aufgestockt werden. Vorraussetzung: Teilnahme an weiteren Meisterschaften (z.B. Landesmeisterschaft).
Vorraussetzung für die grüne WBK:
>12 Monate im Verein sein
>Sachkundeprüfung bestanden haben
>Unter 25 Jahre - fachpsychologisches Gutachten

>t. user der den Scheiß gerade durchmacht

Attached: 1518100480214.jpg (1200x1600, 159K)

Oder Jagdschein.

Jagdschein is a) sauteuer im Vergleich zum Sportschießen und b) ist die Prüfung viel härter. Die Sachkundeprüfung beim SS ist ein bisschen Waffenrecht, Notwehr/hilfe/stand, Waffenrechtliche Begriffe... dann ein bisschen Frage-Antwort-Spielchen in der Praktischen Prüfung und zeigen, wie man ein paar Pistolen auseinandernimmt und die wichtigsten Teile nennt. Deutlich günstiger, Zeitsparender und du hast mehr Auswahl an Waffen. Bei der Jagd darfst du nur 2+1 Patronen geladen haben und zu 99% sind das Repetierbüchsen oder Doppelbockflinten. Macht halt nich wirklich was her.

>Doesn't know what eye relief is

If you have a hunting license you can get SBRs shipped to your home ez

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Mit Jagdschein hast du eine größere Auswahl an Waffen, die du kaufen kannst.
Und 2+1 gilt nur für Selbstlader.
Ich gebe dir aber Rech, dass es überteuert ist. Das betrifft aber alles was mit Schusswaffen in Deutschland zu tun hat.

>Mit ner AR15 jagen gehen
Da sehen doch die ganzen Jäger rot, wenn du nicht mit einem 8000€ Repetierer ankommst. Wenn Ich mir diese absoluten Vollpfosten von Jägern anschau wird mir schlecht. Muss den zwar auch irgendwann machen, weil mein Onkel Pächter ist, aber mit den alten Tattergreißen morgens um 3 aufm Hochsitz frieren hab Ich auch keine Lust drauf.

Kommt halt drauf an. Bekannter von mir saß schon mit G28 auf dem Hochsitz. Ist allerdings auch sein Jagdrevier. Würde persönlich aber keine Ar15 o.ä. nehmen, wegen der 2+1 Regel. Einfacher K98k reicht schon aus und dich wird keiner komisch anschauen. Auf den Drückjagden sehe ich halt regelmäßig moderne und relativ günstige Gewehre mit Reflexvisier. Die klassische Flinte mit Holz und Verzierungen ist aber auch dabei.

>G28
Sexy. Werde mir demnächst das HK 243 zulegen für 25m und 100m schießen. Irgendwelche Erfahrungen dazu?

Kumpel von mir war ganz zufrieden mit seinem. Selber Erfahrung habe ich da aber nur mit dem G36 gemacht.

gunszhenshlauenbagenzugen

see i speak german too

And you speak it pretty well my friend.

Attached: hitler_heil_five.jpg (293x370, 13K)

Naja, viel anders kann es ja kaum sein außer der Freundlich-Einstellung. Bei uns im Verein haben die halt nur diese hässlichen versportlichten 1911 und Tanfoglios. Währendessen hab ich auf der Vereinsmeisterschaft es noch aufs Treppchen geschafft mit meiner USP .45 womit ich "keine Preise abräumen werde". Pack mir halt auch die G36 Dualoptik drauf, weil die einfach sexy ist.

It's okay, Kamerad. We're all friends here.

Attached: 1540998872165.jpg (640x630, 218K)

Obvious airshit or .22

>BCG should arrive this week

Attached: 16B21BCF-3643-46F6-8001-3AE67CDAE34F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

>recoil assembly flopping loose every whichway
Have some decency.

Da ist der örtliche Pistolen-Schützenverein anders drauf. Da war eigentlich alles vertreten und das Urgestein schoß immer mit einer USP Match. Leider hatten die zuletzt einen Aufnahmestopp.
>Dualoptik
Ist sein Geld nicht (mehr) wert, außer du kannst sie günstig bekommen.
>recoil spring peeking out
Lewd.

No

Attached: 9732D6F5-A389-4D8E-AC48-E3F6A9851B1A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

Attached: sweating.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Wieso ist die nichts mehr wert? Wollt die schon ganz gern haben. So schlecht soll die ja auch nicht sein.
>USP Match
Der Penis ist hart bei dem Gedanken. Wollte mir eigentlich die Tactical holen, aber die hatten nur noch die Custom Sport. Ist aber auch frisch vom Werk. Mal sehen, wie lange die Lieferzeit für die 243 ist. Vereinskollege will sich die auch holen - vielleicht gehts ja dann.
Thats pretty damn lewd, user. This is a blue board.

Es ist eine günstige Optik aus den 90ern. Man muss halt sehr nah ran an das ZF, welches ein kleines Sichtfeld bietet. Reflexvisier ist okay aber könnte eben auch besser sein. Fürs' gleiche Geld bekommt man schon mehr.
Für die 25m und 100m wirds aber allemal ausreichen.

but all the conflict zones of this era are.