You know he's right Jow Forums

You know he's right Jow Forums
Guns are for the weak, at least fight melee

Attached: io.jpg (576x576, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3773073/Henry-Rollins-opens-sexually-abused-child-mother-s-boyfriend.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joe_Cole
youtu.be/Jja9oJBTDu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I give Rollins a pass desu. Considering his anti-gun shit all stems from unresolved feelings of impotence over watching his friend get executed and being able to do nothing but stand there, hes obviously got a lot of baggage and this is his way of rationalizing it.

>guns are for the weak

but that's 1/2 the point...

Henry Rollins is a retarded Boomer faggot suffering from extreme TDS and can't recognize the irony of ridiculing people for being masculine at the same acting as a tough guy.

>more brains

thats why u aim for the head

less brains means less dangerous

The strong should fear the weak

That "man" needs a gun.

Attached: Capture.png (666x232, 49K)

>watching his friend get executed

story time plz?

>1.75m

haha...that's very short ..i would hate to be that short hahah ....how would you live? I would be in constant pain ....just a dark cloud enveloping me in misery....glad i'm not short like that ...haha

>guns are for the weak

i bet he wished he had a gun as a kid then when his step dad was butt fucking him

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3773073/Henry-Rollins-opens-sexually-abused-child-mother-s-boyfriend.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joe_Cole

Niggers gonna nigger.

I'll be weak and alive... He can be the strong and dead... Simple as that...

youtu.be/Jja9oJBTDu4

Black Flag sucks.

came here to post this but couldnt remember where i heard it lol

>Rollins revealed he kept a plastic container full of soil soaked with Cole's blood. Rollins said, "I dug up all the earth where his head fell – he was shot in the face – and I've got all the dirt here

Henry, that's gross mate. That must fucking reek.

Rollins is what happens when someone of astoundingly average intelligence strikes it big in an industry that doesn't require you to be smart, then decides to try to move into more intelligent fields where their dumb fans just follow and consume. The dude thinks he's extremely smart and bitingly wise, but really he's just a self-important ass with some dumb opinions and a legion of adoring fans who will call everything he says gospel.
Also the dude seems to conveniently be connected to a bunch of crazy shit that can't be proven. His friend's murder wasn't ever confirmed to have happened as he tells it, and he constantly talks about his father being murdered "by white supremacists" even though (again) nobody can prove that's true.
Basically he's a halfwit, racially Jewish, lying, self-centered, whiny SJW with the body of Shrek and an intelligence to match.

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-04-06-25-57.png (1439x1780, 1.74M)

from wikipedia..."Rollins is of Jewish ancestry through his father."

but of course that can't possibly be relevant.

Basically, this

>Guns are for the weak, at least fight melee
So you are saying the elderly, inform or physically weak should not be allowed to defend themselves? Is Rollins also trying to imply that for example the worlds military forces over the last century who fought ww1 and 2 as an example are 'weak'. More brains less z list celebrity rollins. You can fuck off now OP, I'll never bother punching you when I can put a hole through your skull from a thousand yards via the power of mathematics and precision engineering,.

If he was smart,he would be supporting guns.Since even the weak women can defend themselves from a robber in their home.
That guy sounds like someone who's head is stuck up his ass.

Less bullets, more brains? Is he a zombie?

I don't see any arguments in this thread...

yeah but guns are really really really really cool

Attached: lynx action.gif (380x285, 1.3M)

Didn't his father also molest him as a child?

Cuz there is no argument. Just the opinions of some has-been ex-rocker with baggage.

Beat me to it

Attached: 84CC3583-3CB3-415C-B8B2-6DC9D446288F.jpg (1242x1236, 268K)

>soigoi cant even read
Lmao go back to plebbit you dumb kike.

Attached: 1529189499053.jpg (876x1024, 321K)

>being anti gun
>being on k and not getting your shit slapped till the gay ass anti gun demon leaves your body

pick one op

>Musician doesn't like guns because of conjecture
If guns are for the weak then why did Bruce fucking Lee carry a .38?
If he thinks he could have taken on Bruce Lee in his prime he's an idiot. Even the strongest people can't take on multiple opponents or a knife.

Attached: bruce lee one finger.jpg (640x639, 112K)

nice bait but bruce lee was weak

I’ll address point by point the best I can

>Less bullets, more brains
You can definitely acquire more bullets as they are a good, legally and available to the public. However, you cannot purchase more brains but let’s assume he means “brains” as intelligence and educated, how’s an education or intelligence is gonna help you defend yourself against a bigger enemy whiling to kill you for your property, your body or a loved one’s body?

>The strong don’t need guns
The strongest man is no match by a horde of people. Strength has nothing to do with the ability to defend yourself. No matter how strong you are, you’re still human and have human limitations. The second, third, and forth strongest will kill you-the strongest man if they so desired.

>Guns are tools of the weak
Women defending against being assaulted? Raped or killed? Weaker men unable to fight aggressors because of an injury, loss of limb or simply unfit?

>This is true. If you disagree with me, it’s ok, you’re wrong.
The inability to even consider an opposing viewpoint. You decided that your opinion need not be challenged, only accepted. Weak argument, an immature argument, like children calling each other dumb with no follow up argument and only an elevated tone. The strong don’t fear opposing viewpoints, only the weak pest of arguments fear scrutiny.

Attached: DABEEFF8-467F-4EB7-9011-81DC5274A155.jpg (230x250, 32K)

Jewish descent is passed through the mother numbnuts

>The inability to even consider an opposing viewpoint. You decided that your opinion need not be challenged, only accepted. Weak argument, an immature argument, like children calling each other dumb with no follow up argument and only an elevated tone. The strong don’t fear opposing viewpoints, only the weak pest of arguments fear scrutiny.

This is how women argue you fucking faggot

don't need arguments when you have a gun and the other faggot doesn't

Perhaps he should get more brains first before spouting nonsense.
Because there isn’t one to be made aside from him needing to drop the faux tough guy act.
That they are.

I bet you feel strong

I feel large
and in charge

Do you feel in charge?

Attached: 234tgfff.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Yes, the man who had lats like a flying squirrel sure was weak

Attached: Bruce-Lee-Lat-Workout.jpg (370x261, 32K)

fuck you bruce lee fags are retarded. Go to the gym, 50% of the men there would kick his ass

Using a gun doesn’t make you weak, it makes you not completely reatarded.

If someone is trying to hurt or kill you, you want the fight to be as unfair as possible. You want the odds to be stacked in your favor. Fair fights using only strength are fine if you're just fighting with your retarded friends as a kid, but in real danger situations I don't want a fair fight, I want to win and neutralize the threat.

Here’s my argument then. I don’t give a rats fucking ass about the drivel spouted from a washed up punk rocker, nor will I ever. Instead I am going to both make sure I have the means to defend myself because I actually can, and to partake in a hobby that is interesting to me. And if he or anyone else wants to screech about it, they are more than welcome to do so, for it will be background noise to me.