Daily Reminder that studies show guns don't even affect bears and that according to I fucking love science you dicklet...

Daily Reminder that studies show guns don't even affect bears and that according to I fucking love science you dicklet for murderers should be legally required to only carry bear spray at the absolute worst in the woods. You'd probably miss with your compensation bang stick and kill somebody anyway and besides if you're stupid enough to be in the bears HOME you deserve to die anyway, there are too many people lol.

Attached: 1541265258907.png (500x500, 235K)

Did a bear fuck your wife or what?

>guns can't hurt bears
>bears don't deserve to be hurt

Well which is it?

I know I only need 9mm to kill a bear but its satisfying knowing I am carrying around a round that will kill the bears soul as well.

Attached: marlin_1895_gbl_45_70_for_sale_640.jpg (640x270, 23K)

>there are too many people
yes, but does this mean I wouldn't shoot a bear?

Attached: fa3fc46b6bc5f580bc42381dad5e3e1d.jpg (750x533, 101K)

Attached: bear back.webm (320x240, 2.99M)

Lol dont care. Im gonna execute every bear i see with my AK now just because of how big of a beta male cuck you are. Kill yourself faggot.

Attached: 1529189499053.jpg (876x1024, 321K)

This is true, many studies have been done on this and found that bringing a gun into an area with bears actually increases your odds of being mauled and subsequently eaten. So does traveling with other people.

If you don't want to die, only bring bear spray. Don't bring weapons. Come alone.

I so wasn't expecting that.

>tfw you are killed and two Hicks fuck over your dead corpse

Once I tried searching the internet for advice on how to carry a gun while hiking. I was met with endless iterations of this fucking meme. Are leftist fags really this scared of guns or is this a psyop by the bears?

Man, booboo over here getting desperate

Yes, leftist cucks would actually rather die by bear than carry a gun. Its fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1541121621346.gif (255x247, 81K)

Ahhh, doing it caveman style. I like it
Also, missed opportunity to cum on the bears face

thats a real small bear

>guns don't even affect bears
Wat
>ILLS
Oh I see, you're retarded

Hello fellow human user, I also read study that tells this thing. Come to forest alone without gun is best. Remember that big scary things are asleep at night, so humans should visit then.

He's a skinwalker!

No user, is big gun.

>big gun
For you

If I removed that stock, would it hurt?

it would be extremely pistol.

Was being converted part of your plan?

>the first bad shop

For the record, the only thing that actually matters in reliably putting down bears before they can hurt you is adequate penetration and hitting the central nervous system, which means that cartridges like 7.62x39 for rifles and 10mm for pistols are really well suited for anti- brown bear use, as they allow for fast follow up shots, relatively high capacity, and less weight in comparison to something like 45-70. Russians have carried Toks for this purpose, because the penetration is normally adequate, although I would be more comfortable carrying a rifle or a 10mm for more brute foot pounds to do things like crack bear skulls. Round selection also makes a big difference- FMJs and wad-cutters are a lot better than hollow points made to stop in a human-deep target.
However, for polar bears in Alaska and stuff, you probably want a .12 bore with slugs or a 45-70 or something, because those are big bears (for you).
As for commentary on stupid big revolvers, you are more likely to flinch and miss and not be able to recover, especially if you decide to go over .44 mag, which starts getting physically painful to shoot relatively hot ammo.
But, do not kill bears unless you have to. They are bros.

>or is this a psyop by the bears

Attached: 1reh4f.jpg (427x307, 15K)

(you)

Attached: 5a2faaedf2aa19df45a7bce2ef759af2e8708fd58f168882947dceb5ebbfae87.png (446x377, 52K)