Gone are the days on $200 russian imports

What is the next cheapest Jow Forums approved fun?

Attached: mother-russia-zombie-comic-pu-sniper-mosin-nagant-sniper.jpg (610x442, 168K)

Here are the days of the $500 AR-15.

/thread

>Maverick 88
>Cheap ARs
>Copsurp .40 handguns
That’s about it.

NAMSURP!

I'm going to be building an A1 soon. Vietnam era parts and general gear is pretty cheap, it was unwanted for the longest time but now that the boomers are dying off it will be plentiful.

Attached: A1 R Rr W NV.jpg (900x621, 50K)

Norksurp soon

Attached: 5.jpg (1484x989, 383K)

Modern Entry tier bolt guns blow the slavshit garbage rod out of the water
T/C is running huge deals on the compass right now. You could have a guaranteed MOA 300WM with a Vortex scope and rings for $331 shipped.
That’s fucking madness if you think about it.
Not too long ago something on par with that with MOA guaranteed accuracy would have been 5x the cost.

Attached: CA77617F-9D1D-43DC-84DC-7E9DF57E1B7E.png (1125x2001, 1.62M)

CMP is supposed to be selling off the army's 1911 storage but its going fucking awful as always

Hit up old white people at yard sales, land a 1971 Plainfield machine M1 carbine and the original packaging never fired for $100

Attached: Screenshot_20171211-072844.png (2220x1080, 1.79M)

I'm just going to say now that 90% of what people suggest in this thread will never come close to cheap surplus for cost effectiveness. Reminder that if your new proposed poorfag gun is semi auto in a rifle caliber where reoccuring ammo costs will quickly eat away a poorfags wallet (AR-15s), uses a rifle round other than .223 or 7.62x39mm where costs will quickly stack up even if you're using a bolt action, or doesn't include the cost of an optic that won't lose zero if it falls over (ie, most modern bolt guns that people propose), then it will never come close to being as cheap to own and shoot as a Mosin Nagant was.

Your best bet for a long gun would be a pistol caliber carbine with the Hi Point 995 being a good low cost option if you want something semi auto, or finding a used bolt action .223 with iron sights for cheap if you want something in a rifle caliber.

>"He actually paid 200 USD for it!"
>laughingwomen.jpg

Attached: buy the crate.jpg (741x560, 78K)

I should note that today, steel cased 7.62x39mm and .223 are where 7.62x54r used to be price wise, and 9mm is where cheap 7.62x39mm used to be price wise. It's really important to remember that ammo isn't as cheap as it used to be when recommending guns for a beginner.

Big /thread
Honestly, search about for deals

Sure, but a Mav can be had brand new for $200, and you can find 12 gauge target rounds for 20 cpr just about anywhere. Recoil is stout, but unless you’re shooting 3” magnums it isn’t really worse than 54r. The point is that “just get a cheap pump shotgun” was good advice before the flood of cheap surplus we got at the end of the Cold War, and it’s good advice after the flood has dried up, too.

Spanish 7mm Mauser or 8mm Turk Mauser

Also 350 dollar ARs

i cri everytim

Attached: ec1504b7098839f1d9657f934f407ef1.jpg (800x536, 39K)

That's a bad ass coffee table.

I fucking wish it was still this cheap. Problem is they go for well over 200 now and after the ban on russian import ammo, rounds jumped from 15 cents each to 45 cents each. Basically kept my M44 because i like it and traded in the 91/30 towards a modern .308 bolt gun.

It's like the supply of 70 year old surplus ran out, I mean how could this have happened.

Attached: Average Aerican circa 2040.jpg (612x428, 97K)

El ogro del polonia...

This, saw a bin-full of A1 and 603 uppers at the last gunshow I went to for like $75 a pop. Should have gotten a 603 upper.

Spanish and Turkish Mausers are pretty cheap. Plus ARs are so fucking cheap and fun to build now its not even funny. Especially the Retro shit. Plus all those Police surplus side arms and shotguns

Attached: 1520183524705.jpg (736x971, 122K)

will kraut bayonets fit non-kraut mausers?

Thanks

I got a Turkish Mauser and it's really good. So I do think we'll move more into Spanish/Turkish surplus as Russian surplus dries up.

I wonder if Turkey has any plans on selling weapons they've captured from the PKK. Last year they killed 5k of their fighters so there should be hundreds of rifles and pistols available.

Oddball eastern-blok pistols are still pretty cheap like the p64

El cheapo ARs and copsurp.

It's cheap but not cheap enough. It's a 200-250 dollar 9mm that can only hold 6 bullets while a newly produced Canik is 350 dollars and has an 18 round magazine.

It's 9x18, not 9x19.

AR15

Surplus Star BMs are the best deal going on Guns right now, but it won’t be long until they dry up in primary channels, and they’ll cost $500 on Gunbroker within a few years.

Anybody else remember when Nagant revolvers were $99 a pop?

Why is his mouth photoshopped?

cheap AR

but even better than a POS mosin, an entry level hunting rifle.

My kraut bayonet fits my spanish M43.

The supply didn't run out. The Ukrainians are still sitting on warehouse after warehouse full of small arms which they can't export due to UN restrictions.

The Chinese have literal tons of shit to get rid of. The problem is the USA has a ban on importing it and, since the deals are paid for in USD, Canada isn't buying because our dollar sucks.