PRESS THAT MFUCKING F TO PAY RESPEK

UTAH MAYOR GETS KILLLED IN INSIDER ATTACK

Attached: 828fe40294.jpg (1200x1148, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/04/utah-mayor-brent-taylor-killed-in-afghanistan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>even their mayors are getting killed by Taliban

Is this the mighty USA?

Democrat?

>a mormon died
Oh no

>a retard politician died for higher tier politicians

boo hoo

>died for the jews
who fucking cares?

He didn’t deserve to die you asshole

>only Mormons live in Utah

Attached: 178E37C9-4BF5-4F9A-8876-0997B00FC6B0.jpg (640x667, 250K)

F

I actually live in North Ogden where he was the mayor, he was a pretty cool guy and you could just talk to him about shit in the city he needed to try and change. Pretty much the epitome of a bro. I'd always give him shit and he'd come right back with some.

Republican, kinda. More center leaning without all the nonsensical bullshit.

55% of the general population and even more in positions of authority and power so yea i think assuming hes mormon isnt far off

This is true, there is a 50/50 shot. And I am pretty sure he is LDS.

55/45 if he was a regular citizen but he held a position of authority and was in local politics so that kind of raises the chances more. they basically run shit out there. "Insider attack" wonder if some mormon got some blood atonement done in afghanistan or something. mormons are sick fucks

I just looked it up he had 7 kids. fucking mormon

Then he shouldnt have enlisted. He knew well and truly it wasnt for the american people he signed that paper

I did not know that you guys send the NG overseas, i find that weird

F

Attached: !wha.jpg (1900x4120, 3.41M)

>be Utah
>highest concentration of Mormons than any other state
>account for over 50% of the population
>Utah known the world over as a mecca for this faith
>gets butthurt when someone attributes Mormons to Utah
Toppest kek

Sounds like a bro
F

Dude has seven children:(
F

Since none of you lazy fucks can provide a source:

theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/04/utah-mayor-brent-taylor-killed-in-afghanistan

Retard leaves 7 children fatherless to serve the interests of Israel, nice job

It's the people with 7 kids that should go to war, retards. They have already procreated and left a new generation of soldiers.

F. A real man and a patriot.

I'm certain 7 children raised without a father figure will grow up to be useful members of society with potential to enlist instead of liberal trannies

Attached: (you).jpg (540x540, 86K)

your feelings = hurt

It’s genuinly cringy, you figure that out on your 20th birthday

NG is under the command of state Governors who can make their men available for deployment, or not if they don't support the war. This is a modern implementation of the tradition of regiments being raised locally from militias and volunteers by the state government. It wasn't until the modern era and industrialised total war that a national standing army was really a thing.

Its a checks and balances thing, more than half the Army is NG so the feds lose out seriously on manpower if they pick a stupid fight that the states don't support. Also, should the federal government do something unconstitutional and back it up with force there is a well equipped fully integrated combined arms force that does not take commands directly from the president.

The National Guards are huge, in my state, Iowa, a rinky-dink flyover state, we have two infantry regiments, two artillery regiments, an air wing of Reaper drones, an air wing of tankers, and a rather elite cavalry regiment.

The legal status of the national guards is kind of hazy, however, as governors and presidents have never really dragged each other to court over who gets the final say and had some respect for each other. But in our current climate, it looks like states like Oregon and president Trump may get into legal battles over the border deployment. Multiple codes have conflicting stances on how to settle a president-governor dispute over NG deployment and we never have had to find out.

>F ;_;7

Attached: 1st_113th_Cavalry.jpg (3604x1437, 511K)

>Act like a teenager
>Get told to stop being an edgelord
>LOL SO MAD

I wish this type of rebuttal would die. It’s the go to for every internet argument now.

F
Not often you hear of a politican actually serving and seeing combat mid career.

we shouldent, it usually leads to shit like this. they remain the weakest link in our military next to the coasties.

fucking nasty girls always shitting it up.

At least they are probably Mormon, so that drastically decreases their chances of becoming liberal trannies

F

Another right wing piece of shot gone. Good!

It was the Taliban tho

>Celebrating a fellow westerners death

I will NOT be seeing you in heaven

Don't be so sure of that, I think Salt Lake City has one of the highest %'s of LBGT people.