How Jow Forums is my coffee?

How Jow Forums is my coffee?

Attached: IMG_20181104_091426__01.jpg (2076x3713, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/URz2ut-V13o
youtube.com/watch?v=F0K5s7-k9cs
youtu.be/bi8eeel68JY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/URz2ut-V13o

kill yourself, you meme loving fuck.

that makes me not want to drink their coffee

I actually enjoy their Freedom brew and buy it frequently. I'd rather spend a little extra on coffee that has proceeds that goes to police and armed forces VS a company like Starbucks, that promotes illegal immigration and anti constitutional laws. The owner said they even have a snowflake test to become an employee and also when Starbucks made the public announcement that they will hire 10,000 illegal immigrants, he said and I quote, "Well, I'll hire 10,000 veterans".
Their YouTube videos are also insanely funny and reminds me alot of myself and my friends.
So yea, I definitely support their coffee!

Yeah fuck fun, am I right?

You sound like a faggot who worked in the Air Force.

My sister works at Starbucks, and she and most of her coworkers own ARs.

It's trash, go buy good coffee.

BRCC makes pretty good stuff

Actually 11b
Not speaking for employees. Only the company as a whole. In all seriousness though, even their black coffee makes me feel like a pussy

I like my coffee non political thank you. Starcucks and blackrifle can both fuck off

>i would rather fund jack booted thugs that routinely infringe on my freedoms vs a bunch of beanmilk drinking faggots

Dun/k/in

ive tried a few of their coffee blends, personally i was unimpressed by most, they had one or two that i found appealing, keep in mind i was also able to get this stuff easily around post so trying it was not a big deal. if you read the reviews it wont help because everyone that writes them just tries to write some "le ebbin hype" review.

t. 15R

Attached: 18581930_10100531367462260_8727871102000472130_n.jpg (720x960, 71K)

Your money goes to them one way or the other so why not pay them more directly. The man works for the person who pays user.

Their HQ and bean roast facility is a few blocks from my house, never actually tried their coffee though. Always see BRCC window stickers and shirts and shit around here.

Gay as fuck.
Overpriced, over political.

>Overpriced
It's not at the quality/price point they are competing in (hint: they aren't trying to compete with Folgers-tier shit). Their prices are actually quite competitive to similar quality beans/blends.

>over political.
Their message is a little meme-worthy, but at this point nearly all business is political (Starbucks, Ben & Jerry's, etc). Can't fault them for trying to compete.

>t. coffee fag

Attached: 1447699467386.jpg (1000x624, 174K)

Your coffee belongs on arfcom

>all this for coffee
cringe

ill stick to peets thanks

Pic related is more autistic and pricy but less of a wannabe operator meme. I use it as a preworkout and I like the taste.

Attached: covfefe.jpg (858x1600, 96K)

8 o’clock Bean is the patrician coffee desu

I tried their light roast, and it's a decently well made light roast.

Contrary to what most people think about coffee, light roasts contain more caffeine, and are harder for roasters to do correctly.

However, it's not like super great coffee, the cost and marketing sort of push me to other vendors, and lately I've just been buying bulk Columbian Huila grown green beans and roasting them myself.

You realize that the military is a huge doorway to citizen ship for a fuckload of people right. I would rather buy a product because it's good and not because it relies on a gimmick which is exactly what it is every time you see anything with "veteran owned and operated" on it. I don't give a shit if firemen make chili kits or dog groomers make body wash

>That lisp. That tippy toe step.
That's why u don't take roids kids

I think it's pretty funny that you, and so many in this thread get so offended over a company that houses actual fucking men and not beta faggots jerking off to anime and working at McDonalds. We get it, your weak, scrawny pathetic virgins, probably still living with your fucking parents who also, I might add, have never even had the balls to serve and if you did we all fucking know you were in the chair force or the goddamn coast guard, passing only because standards are catered around females.

Nah i'm a baby bitch when it comes to coffee
I only drink mocha or versions of mocha

Attached: 1531263419125.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

This right here. I don't need to be pandered to or insulted, just serve me my food and shut the fuck up.

You are a faggot who needs to buy a certain something to feel validated when in reality a product costing half as much would do the job just fine if not better. You don't really care whether the product is good or not you just want to feel cool.

So very Jow Forums

Their coffee is alright for the price. But nowadays when every business is political, may as well support the political ones on the gun side. Its the main coffee i buy, but I can get it local.

Dun/k/in is better than both anyways. That being said I think BRCC’s political shit is infinitely better than the likes of Starfucks, so they’re at the very least not as annoying.

Fake Dan Bilzerian is right. "Haters swag dab totes epic damn daniel my mixtape literally dead feels yaaaas hotsauce quen"

Starbucks coffee is delicious though

>Starbucks coffee is delicious

U triggered brah? Hire me as ur PR brah I'll trigger all the cucks brah

I bet you also think sitting in there with your apple headphones and laptop, wearing faggot boots and skinny jeans, you'll pick up a woman that won't press rape charges too right?

Shut the fuck up Norman Bates

For the sake of not being a snob I will agree to disagree, but I personally like mine blacker than night without a gorillion different choices. I don’t know what their tea is like as I haven’t had theirs in years, but I am assuming it is the same thing.

lmao fuckin saved
>thank u fer yer cervix

>he doesn't get a venti mocha frappe with heavy whipping cream, caramel drizzle, but no whipped cream on top
lmao where do you fags get your morning 1,000 calories from?

If you're a REAL bad dude you can get vanilla bean cream frappe instead of mocha, THAT shit is so fucking sweet even I can barely finish them. It's probably like your daily caloric intake in one shake.

Attached: 1516073073866.jpg (640x640, 55K)

TAKE THAT OUT, YOU DIDN'T EARN THAT, MY WIFE'S COUSIN'S DOG DIED WEARING ONE OF THOSE

Attached: WM11050N_1.jpg (1001x1001, 142K)

Or you can just fix fucking breakfast like a normal man and quit bitching about calories, cream and sugar because all I hear is, "I need my coffee with cumcream, a dash if onions and a not so offensive packet of sugar"

Stop consuming caffeine

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (700x426, 71K)

tfw the CG has the toughest physical indoc standards of any branch and lowest ratio of fatties

>Black Rifle knife hand
a bit LARPy and kinda gay
yeah that shit is pretty Jow Forums

hey that rhymed

Which ones did you like?

>Large arms
>tiny calves
fucking curlbros

It’s not fun, it’s a blatant and misguided sense of entitlement and rampant disregard and disrespect for decorum, reason, and self restraint. You know, the things that make real adult men adults.

I bet you can’t tell BRCC from McCafe in a blind test

>Posts his intellectual baby on Laotian Wacky Wall Climber Enthusiast Chatroom
>Gets Trolled

not very Zulu Fucks Given 2-1 Actual © of you

>$17 for 3lbs on Amazon
>Tastes good, hundreds of rave reviews
Based Costco does it again

Attached: CO-391_1z.jpg.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.jpg (551x750, 148K)

Don't support these queermos buy Jodie's Java. From the guys that run train on OPs wife

>buying pre-ground coffee
might as well just kill yourself

Why are the majority of Iraq Afghan vets literally the worst Human fucking beings on planet Earth? I honestly view the constant dude bro fuck you mentality an embarrassment to the military. I'm sure most these guys only had a couple pop shots come their way too and now feel entitled to sperg their shit like I'm a vet and I've seen some shit. I'm sure for the Iraq Afghan vets who actually saw some crazy shit and had bad things actually happen to them don't fucking act like they're 14.
>bro, fuck you bro. I had rounds come at me from down range bro. fuck you bro. Fucking civilian.
Yeah and I've been in a fishtail carspin on the highway at 70 miles per hour. Sounds like we're pretty even on the spoopy chart comrade. I only order hot chocolate from Starbucks anyways. Fucking coffeefags.

Attached: literally_fuck_you.jpg (800x533, 204K)

I've never true friendship until I served. I never knew what it meant to be kn a brotherhood until you have some of the finest men in the world having your back outside the wire. Are we a little cringy? Sure, depending on how you look at it. As for the "few pop shots" I actually took shrapnel in my chest and face in my first deployment sending me home a month early. And my second, I took a 7.62 to my right shoulder in my 5th month, leaving it fucked up for the rest of my life. I can still hit the gym, lift and jerk off but it's in a constant pain. I don't take pain meds because I deal with it and it's how I was raised. I do not think I'm entitled to more than any civilian and I dont look down on people who have never served. But the things you see in videos that BRCC makes and others is truly how it is with myself and my friends. 10 years after we we've all served side by side were just as close as we were over seas. Matter of fact last year we all headed for a 3 day trip into the woods, shot a buck and got drunk. Shared funny war stories and complained about wives and how one dude is on a kick of just sleeping with random Asian women (his personal fetish) I love my life, my friends, and my time in the military. It's memories most will never know, experiences some will never share.

>Why are the majority of Iraq Afghan vets literally the worst Human fucking beings on planet Earth?
This. All Nam and Gulf war vets I've ever met were chill af, but these jerks all act like they're all Sgt. York and Rambo combined. I'm sure a lot of them really did get put through it, but I'm willing to bet my civie ass has been through as much anus puckering moments as you average fobbit.

This problem is the same problem I have with the gays. Don't get me wrong. I'd suck a good juicy 8 inch any day. But I'm not a faggot, you know what I mean? Don't be a faggot.

Attached: oldest trick in the book.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>Dinking coffee?
Haha, kids these days and their coffee. Bad way to get energy son, yep.
*SIPS*
Ahhh, any of you kiddos wanna see this new 1911 I got? Take a gander at these wooden grips.

Attached: boomer.jpg (250x229, 8K)

If a man decides to talk to you that happens to be older, wether meme or not, you shut the fuck up and listen. Being an underage faggot that wants to know everything and get off to memes doesn't know anything, and life will beat you down until you sit down, shut the fuck up, listen and learn from those who actually know what they're talking about.
>used to be know it all until my "superior intelligence" kept reminding me I know absolutely nothing. So I listened.

It was...maybe 7 years ago. They swapped blends to this shitty burnt garbage because "muh product consistency". And before you call bullshit, there was one starbucks near me that had a problem with management, and as a result kept the good coffee maybe a week later than all the others swapped. It was night and day between stores.

*crack* *SIIIIPS*
Yup, listen to your elders, because we have more experience.

Attached: superviseur boomer.png (660x489, 547K)

Blatant samefagging.

Wew boy, what did a vet fuck your gf or something? It's just guys having fun and selling coffee

gonna need some pictures of your sister with a ar.

How can you claim samefagging when you only supplied one post?

I dunno. Different strokes for different folks. I just drink a lot. I'm not really into the vet dudebro scene, but some of the guys who were in my unit are now like that.

>Fallujah and Sadr City can go fuck themselves

Attached: 1534706966380.gif (365x206, 827K)

You'll get it one day. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but one day, you will understand everything I've just said.
You want same fagging? Here's my recent post...

I love these guys. The freedom blend is great and all their other roasts are solid. The twitter feed is hilarious.

Attached: 9RTieZv.jpg (6000x4000, 2.66M)

>starbucks

Pick one:
>burnt tasting
>expensive
>too sweet

Attached: 1492580565120.png (846x476, 538K)

Read my recent post because Jow Forums is filled with anti (recent war) faggots
Man, I get it. Drinking alot seems to always do the trick, huh? It did for me, especially my last deployment. Except it didn't do anything except make thing 1000x worse. The girl I was with at the time couldn't handle it. Not saying that's you, but it sure as fuck was me. When I was drinking, certain thing's fucked with me more than they normally did, although the alcohol seemed to help? She ended up leaving, and alone in my apartment I just slept with as many women as I could. Hitting up bars almost every night, living of that real nice check that paid all the bills and tabs at the bar...I've been married and divorced twice in the same year at 23 years old. I finally met (a few years ago) a great woman and we're now happily married (28 years of age) and I'm a range master at my LGS, that can drink to NOT forget or suppress, but to enjoy.

no

Varg is a murderer

I'm pretty sure Matt Best is a homosexual and socially a libshit. He doesn't miss any opportunity to dress in drag in his videos.

>projecting

gay

Nope. It’s guys marketing to man children and sniffing their own fart.

How is observing reality projecting? The guy has a feminine tone and his humor seems to revolve entirely around "haha gay is funny". I stopped watching after the time he put on a mini dress and heels I can only assume a mans gay after so many instances.

Isn't it funny that an image board can judge a man for being humorous and making fun if faggots, while said image board is known for fucking anime dolls and basement dwellers that rely on parents who live off welfare? The standards of men have changed. Hence visiting Starbucks, driving a Prius and drinking onions is "manly". All the while having your woman fucked by Tyrone because your a "real man". And yet, after all the standards have changed, I'm a faggot?

I don't drink anything with caffeine. Makes me shit like a goose

Probably. I'm not the one who enjoys watching men dress and act like they are making their hole easily available for penis. But if that's your sense of humor I don't care, all I'm saying is Matt Best is most likely gay along with a majority of those who find "hahahaha it's funny because it's gay".

>muh Starbucks
>muh Peets
>muh Folgers
>muh store brand
>muh ebin vet bro novelty coffee to own the libtards
Why do roastlets even talk about coffee? It's like soccer moms talking about their favorite cheap handguns.

>shit talking the coasties
What a faggot

yeah, but I want coffee, not dessert

boomer cringe

I prefer coffee that actually has caffeine content and isn't just some try hard viral marketing campaign to get 14 year old mall ninja's to buy it
Cringe

Attached: dw_vj_coffee_bundle_1_1024x1024.jpg (1000x1000, 125K)

Also they don't make coffee ads like they used to

Attached: chase-sanborn-coffee-advert.jpg (468x416, 57K)

Greetings astroturfer

Attached: 98C14917-9A7A-4127-BE67-3E3E1EA3153E.jpg (400x171, 23K)

This fucking thread
youtube.com/watch?v=F0K5s7-k9cs

Their donuts are fucking trash though

I like the dark blend of Chock full o nuts

>buying overpriced coffee just because it's being shilled on guntard youtube & websites...
your're a low IQ moron.

Go on then, user. Share with the class your snowflake brand of special beans you grind.

Braaaaaaap

youtu.be/bi8eeel68JY

Attached: mothersdaygiftguide.jpg (1232x954, 494K)