Thoughts Jow Forums?

Attached: 31fb92fc-a455-4d8f-9792-435d0ccfdf54.jpg (705x640, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt_at_the_1984_Winter_Olympics
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am an AK owner and I strangely concur.

Ok. What did you want from this?

Kalashlover hands down worst gun page on ig

>can't rob me if they're deaf and blind
lol

I put a layaway on the CMMG MK57. What does that say of me?

I've always liked the 5.7 round and wanted it in an AR-15 but with a traditional stick mag instead on the top loading mag.

Low recoil low, high velocity flat shooting with 40 tound magazines that are still small and compact.

>doubt it cock sucker
lost it

Needs a 30-30 that they inherited from grandpa as their only long arm, not that i would know anything about that haha right fellas

Are you me?

What does wanting this most of all say about me?

Attached: Cz52.jpg (687x467, 116K)

my first handgun is my 1911 and i want it to have the first kill out of respect, even though i’d like to magdump my veprx39 in invader

It's funny because I did defend my house with a kabar when I was 15 and my parents were out of town.
My dad bought me a mossberg 500 a week later to give himself peace of mind next time they had to go out of town again.

>Defending his ramen noodles and pot

Attached: smug_anime_jew.png (471x207, 85K)

> Bedside pistol means wifey hates the AR
I mean, yeah. But also, I shoot my pistol probably 2-3x as much as my carbine.

Make sure you get a fedora with it hipster.

>litterly

Attached: wtf 3.jpg (446x600, 259K)

Can add 45-70 leverghat and crossbow?
Crossbow actually became a challenge after I read picrelated so my 300BO ar is sitting second in line behind my Sniper 370 w/ 18” Swift 396 bolt with 100gr Rage Broadheads

Attached: 4149B6F5-181B-442D-9893-8166A6708C09.png (1125x2001, 1.45M)

Tsk but Tar-21 always looked good to me

Attached: 1539447181706.jpg (1981x1080, 397K)

Story?

I don’t see how you people can see anything with your noses blocking your view

depends, Winchester or marlin

But I'm a potatonigger you inconsiderate jerk

Attached: 1535622067434.jpg (1846x1212, 299K)

>" I did defend my house with a kabar when I was 15 and my parents were out of town."
care to elaborate?

A rabid girl scout rang his doorbell. The little shits get ferocious around cookie season.

What about the PING ?

One terrorist looks much the same as another.

change the Ian one to a pile of Berthiers

I'm phoneposting and green text is cancer on my phone so:
Playing video games at 2am on xbox live circa-2004. Hear noise in garage which is below my room.
Grab kabar and head towards stairs, door to garage starts opening.
I hug the wall and hear someone enter and start walking around.
Guy rounds the corner surprising the shit out if me and him. I yell and reactively swing my knife at his face, slice from his ear to his chin.
He tried to grab me but I rip the knife back towards me and slice the backside of his hand and wrist.
He fell backwards and starts panic-crawling down the hall to the door, gets up and runs and I chase him into garage and he runs down the driveway and gets in a car and leaves.
I call the cops.
They caught him like two hours later at a hospital 30 miles away trying to get his face fixed.

Dad and stepmom were in Europe and couldn't come back for a few days, dad bought me the gun the day after he got back which was cool because he is an anti gun liberal faggot and so is my stepmom but they realized my obsession with firearms wasnt all bad once he realized they could have helped me

My apologies
I don’t know how you people sober up long enough to spell “TAR” properly

Baikal hunting rifle here

>I want a Stechkin but can't have one, this will have to do.

It’s like Home Alone but better.
Glad you fought back and didn’t loose your sweet ass virginity

IMO, the best all around self defence gun is still a good old revolver.
Double action.
.357 magnum
Reliable as fuck, man stopping for sure, and handy

Scared the shit of me for a while. Super nervous around strangers and got extremely anxious when i heard noises at home.

I wouldn't hesitate to use my 627 8 shot .357 mag for home defense. Or even my 586, that being said, none of those models mount a light, so Glock 34 it remains.

They issued it to us in the Marines, I was 77th Ranger Battalion and it saved my life from ISIS' 7.62 guns, I even saw a dude take some armor piercing rounds to the chest but the steel defeated the tungsten cores
Meanwhile I've seen good guys die who had ceramics issued to them. You just can't beat a metal projectile with a dinner plate, that's why good, hardened american steel is the only thing I use.

And strangely missing is duct tape and a shovel

>Meanwhile I've seen good guys die who had ceramics issued to them. You just can't beat a metal projectile with a dinner plate, that's why good, hardened american steel is the only thing I use.
absolutely based

>litterly

Attached: 1484486205839.png (2500x1173, 676K)

i wish they made a decent price .357 that had a light mount. Like a GP100 with a mount wouldn't be that much more expensive

Oh shit, I've got to memorize the 'doubt it cocksucker' line.

this is pretty good

>no revolver
>no levergat
>no Martini-Henry

Attached: aint.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

I’m buying one just so I can take my shirt off and patrol my backyard

Attached: 3F7A8C1F-A633-4EDE-A1CA-3ED1D9424C1B.png (910x235, 119K)

fixed

Attached: litterly.jpg (705x640, 99K)

That AK description is terrifyingly accurate.

Attached: Mattress Red.png (383x838, 27K)

Marlin.
It was his patrol car rifle before the days of Crown Vics and ARs.

No levergun? Guess I'm not even worth talking about.

mine was a Winchester, belonged to my grandpas friend who lived in America but moved back to Egypt, which is where he was born, and gave my grandpa his rifle cause he couldn't bring it. The guys son would actually be the only Egyptian Olympian at the 1984 Winter Olympics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt_at_the_1984_Winter_Olympics

I use a mosin for home defense because I'm more worried about Nazis stealing my vodka. UUUURRRRRAAAAAA!!!!!

Are Sig Sawyer pistols actually good for starters? I’ve never owned a gun before, but I want something with stopping power that can fire fast

for stopping powah you want the Two Whurl Waa special alongside a 12 gauge format

My wife’s boyfriend got me a Sig Baseder for my 37th birthday, and I’ve been enjoying it ever since.

there will be no survivors

How about both , I've got both by a twist of fate

do they even make saftey bullets in .308? I mean, I'd love to HD with an M14/M1 or something.

lot of people on this board like Ian
any specific reasons?

I unironically have my Henry 22 levergat on the wall with an empty chamber full mag. I have an AR, but I'm much more comfortable with the Henry right now, seeing as I just got the AR, it hasn't seen any blood yet, and real ammo is expensive.

Attached: 91dd5746224fe60e246d7687747784eb.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Thinking about getting a 300BLK AR pistol with a can on it and I want to know what kind of faggot that makes me.

Those are out of production now, it hasta be the shasta

ruined

I was going to ask where a .454 would belong, then I realized it's exactly where the Draco is.

>Guess I'm not even worth talking about.
It's better like that tho

My go to is my .357 big boy. Mag is always full

Pretty crazy. I'm glad your pops wasn't a total fuckhead and bought your master blaster.

>Just bought first budget ar15
>Wife won't let him keep budget ar15 by the bed
This is uncomfortably accurate

Attached: 1535923634102.jpg (787x768, 158K)

Where's muh bolt-action milsurp with affixed bayonet?

How can you be so stupid as to attempt to attack someone who is armed and has someone with him is even better armed.

A fucking dangerous faggit

Attached: 2DB0976F-36B6-4CA1-B09D-35713EE5EF2E.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>I put a layaway on the CMMG MK57. What does that say of me?

buying a gun on layaway says you're bad with money

>not a Chauchat

Thanks.

I think you should go back to r*ddit

so fuck off phoneposting cancer

This right here. I use a pair of Single Action Armies and wouldn't pick anything else.
>12 shots, this time I have 12 shots

Attached: 1520205088247.jpg (2048x1227, 265K)

Attached: 1520204522978.jpg (2048x1425, 324K)

Attached: 1520204595291.jpg (2048x1427, 313K)

>Uses anything other than shotty or handgun
>The press and victim's family calls it excessive force
>Possible jail time
Such is the life of a Jow Forumsommando

Don't own a Tavor but wouldn't say no to a good deal on one. Routinely scan #idfgirls on Instagram. Cannot deny there's some connection there.

>likes Tavors but only if they're cheap

Oh my god I'm more Jewish than I thought

That's basically the same as the first one, but ghetto apt complex instead of gated community

Seems accurate

What does this say about someone?

Attached: p226-da-sa.png (1851x1281, 768K)

Doesn't mention your Colt Single Action Army either. *tips Stetson*

>no Hi Power

"I am a distinguished gentleman with classy taste, but I will fuck you up."

>woman
>that pic

Attached: nani12.jpg (627x927, 100K)

Thx user

Attached: 4fd24c7fb9ce916fa4ad39d9a0633457f39afaa229caff26b3325efa3fe28da5.gif (500x375, 1022K)

>Trashing the Shield like that
Unironically get off Jow Forums

I hereby bestow upon you the honor(?) of pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

Attached: top_jew.png (936x288, 20K)

Glad I'm not the only one. Maybe I've read too much fuddlore, but I real issues with trusting my life to an AR.

That guy was a literal nut. Not only did he get aggressive with them, he had a baseball bat and his hands and said he was going to kill them several times. Like what do you honestly expect as an outcome in that scenario? Whew

I jerk it to 2D IDF girls on twitter I guess that's close enough

Attached: wrk1.jpg (882x490, 99K)

An AK could be used against a SWAT team and possibly win. Pop them pigs through your walls.

train with steel case

what about a non-budget ar?

>Maybe I've read too much fuddlore, but I real issues with trusting my life to an AR.
dear god

whats your definition of win? Because a SWAT team usually means there's another couple dozen armed cops surrounding your house outside. Not to mention if you do somehow bring down the entry team, I am gonna guess they'll bunker down outside and either send in a robot with c4 strapped to it or just ram an APC right into your house.

Just grab duck tape and a flashlight.