So I'm dating a full blooded German girl that is anti-gun and she doesn't know about my guns or gun hobbies since I...

So I'm dating a full blooded German girl that is anti-gun and she doesn't know about my guns or gun hobbies since I call it going outdoors. I've been facetiming her for a whole year. I'm in California and she's currently studying in Germany but will be moving back in a year. I was thinking if there's a way to hide my guns in a shed.
What are your thoughts Jow Forums?

Attached: gun safe.jpg (300x300, 6K)

Its not worth hiding yourself from her. Either tell her about it and see what happens, or tell her to fuck off. It will cause problems later if you don't.

California's gun laws aren't really better than Germany tho.

This. FPBP /thread
etc

Wow, what a cuck.
Guns > hoes

t. German hasguns

Just tell her. If she won't tolerate your guns, she's going to be a problem and you're better off without her.

>anti-gun
>doesn't know
>whole year
>facetiming
>long distance
>hide my guns
FUCK OFF

Attached: 1534790467258.jpg (960x720, 94K)

This. Tell her you're a gun owner. Even offer to take her shooting. If she doesn't approve of your guns, give her the fucking boot.

Otherwise, at some point she'll hold your hobby against you, and you might as well let her dominate everything you do, because she doesn't regard you highly as a person anymore.

pee on her. German girls love the pee pee.

>she's currently studying in Germany
I think you mean that her sauerkraut is currently being filled with German brat's.

Fuck her one last time and wreck her asshole and pussy, then go out to dinner and leave her the bill and never look back.

Wrong. Krauts like to be shat on more than peed on. They're obsessed with shit, you just have to look at the little shit tray in their toilets to realise that.

this but only after you have sex at least once

>So I'm dating a full blooded German girl that is anti-gun
>I've been facetiming her for a whole year.
>I'm in California
>What are your thoughts?
Maybe suicide is the best option for a retard like you.

Attached: 1453430960257.jpg (350x240, 28K)

>Shes currently studying in Germany
>"studying"

Listen to these people. Man up and tell her. If you had future plans in mind with this girl, it would be easier to find a girl who is neutral and convert her than converting someone who already hates guns. Just tell us how it goes.

Shes getting dicked down by mohammad every weekend, user. Seriously, a leftist fucking europoor roastie, what do you expect? she probably is just pretending to date you to get citizenship. Dont bring that filthy commie whore into this country, user, either get a hold of yourself and kick her out of your life or an hero before she arrives.

OP here, am thinking about this. What's a good way of bringing it up?

Kek, her ex was literally muhammad.

Don't breed a kraut unless you're black

Option A: Be a pussy and take your time bringing it up in conversation.
Option B: Grow a pair and clean your guns during the next skype date.

Bonus points if you have any German milsurp.

>my girlfriend

>OP has long-distance 'gf' in europoor country noted for poor immigration choices, and poor choices in general
>'gf' has admitted to dating at least 1 mudslime
>'gf' is openly lefty based on gun stance
>'gf' is in uni, a more cucked environment is hard to find
>'gf' is anti-gun
>'gf' is anti gun
>OP is in California
Mate you're on the wrong fucking board for this shit but at least you see a problem

Just wait till she visits, be sure to have all gun-related stuff in the open, then go to range/your backyard (if you cuckafornians can do that). If a nice shooting spree doesn't drop her panties and change her view you need to give up. It will only cause tension in the relationship later OR she will out willpower you and you become a cuck, submitting to commie rule.

That's not even touching on the whole being a rostie thot thing.

All in all we don't have all the information we need to get a complete and I don't care to lurk and get it all, even then you may have been decieved and give faulty info.

Threat Summary:
Probable loss of 'gf' due to differing views
Possible loss of 'gf' due to being a thot and cucking you
Unlikely chance of her overpowering you and you becoming a full cuck
I put odds of success at MAYBE 10% if you hide the guns, 20% with a fun range day

Attached: 1525273904865.jpg (3200x2400, 2.91M)

Next time you "facetime" her in between her halal sausage sessions, just have a gun casually laying near you somewhere. Ideal would probably be a handgun and some loose ammo on the desk in front of you, with a rifle propped up in the corner.

We plan on having kids though.

>So I'm dating a full blooded German girl that is anti-gun

Don't worry, she'll change. Around age 30-32 she'll hear her biological clock ticking and will be compelled to invade Poland.

Take her shooting. Start her on a .22 rifle and work your way up. Try skeet shooting, too.

Either she becomes converted or she's a lost cause and you should cut your losses now.

Unironically FPBP

Goddamnit, OP. Germany is shit and Germans are especially shit.
Dump her and find yourself someone who appreciates you for who you are and doesn't suppress your interests.
Germany is not even a facade of its former self. It is a corpse of a once great and free nation, rotting ever since 1914.

t. German

>Kek, her ex was literally muhammad.
>implying this is something to kek about
posting in a bait thread

A shed? Enjoy your rust unless you plan on building a custom weather proof, insulated and air controlled shed.

Also having gun that is outside the house during a home invasion is kind of stupid.

Just show her stats articles and videos of german, french, swedish, british and other euro women being abused by migrants. Explain to her that she is in america and that both of you will move to Arizona where wearing a gun is casual.

Don't put your dick in crazy.

Better yet, bring the laptop to the range and put it out by the targets so she can see your awesome marksmanship. If she gives you any shit, shoot her ass.

>hiding something that is presumably important to you
>planning on having kids
Fuck. I may drink lead paint in my free time, but you're a full blown retard. Don't have kids with someone you can't tell your deepest darkest secrets to you. You can't even tell her about your hobbies.

>rotting ever since 1914.
This has got to be the best case of "BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION" I have ever seen.

Put them in pelican cases inside the shed, duh.

I'm not baiting you friend.

Attached: Screenshot_20181103-195538_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x1020, 207K)

>those knees
gross

>What's a good way of bringing it up?
I wouldn't.I would let it naturally evolve. Broads are malleable. If she gets invested in you then she will cease to care about the issue and let guns become a part of her life.

>Letting disgusting flying rats touch you
>Letting them perch on you long enough for a picture
DROPPED

1914 was objectively the high point of Germany's existence though
t. non-German

>I'm in California and she's currently studying in Germany
Nigger she's already downing turkroach semen by the gallon. Just dump her ass. Also,
>willingly living in California
You deserve all of this, no matter the circumstances.

Attached: 1522043596605.jpg (720x906, 124K)

>dating someone you've never met face to face
Jesus christ how much of a faggot incel do you have to be to do this?

Not that I would want to touch a city pigeon, but the reason they're so prevalent is that we used to raise rock doves for food. Ever heard of eating "squab"? That's a ~1 month old domestic pigeon.

I'm finna screencap your ass, boi.

How did you start dating a girl in another country online?

Interesting!

Suddenly makes sense that people had bigass cages on top of buildings in cities like New York, eh?

You should fucking hang yourself for being such a huge pussy. Remove yourself from the genepool.

>im in california

good news user, your problem is self solving, you cant have guns if they are illegal :^)

>What's a good way of bringing it up?

If you’re facetiming, start by ‘accidentally’ having a gun case or range target in the background. It’s gotta look casual, not staged. If she doesn’t comment, keep at it. Have something gun related onscreen every time you guys talk. After a week or so of this, start mentioning that you went to the range and whatnot. She asks you how your day went, right? That’s the time to make a passing reference to your range time. Don’t give her a shot-by-shot recap, just a 2 line mention- “I went to the range. Looks like I need to practice more” kind of thing.

If she’s not asking how your day went, bail out now. That lack of interest indicates that she considers you a lifestyle accessory, not a potential mate. If this is the case, quit wasting your time. Find yourself a nice Anglo Saxon white girl.

Doesn’t matter how you dress them up, it’s still a cuck shed.

Pelicans only go so far, and she's not a toddler, she'll go in the shed one day and find them, or jamal and cketus the junky will find them when they bust into your shed to pawn off your tools and you have no gun on you or in the house to stop them.

The idea of keaving your guns outside to please a woman is almost Walking Dead retarded of thriwing guns in the river during zombie apocalypse and WIRL scenario.

OP if you are this much of a sniveling faf, then buy tactical wall mirrors and shelves...keep in mind they don't count as ca legal safes and you need to have trigger guard or cable locks through the action if police show up.

If you're a Holy Romeaboo I'm going to drive a fertilizer bomb into your house

This mate, she’ll find out eventually and worst case: give your guns to the cops via buyback and cause a whole shit show

The other anons have a good plan: just have one out and wait for her response

she's going to at some point tell you it's her or the guns. Basically tell her now, and if she makes you choose, it's better while she's over there than if you have children with her.

Studying the girth of achmed's cock.

Fuck and dump.

Is her name Jenny?

She's riding a chadfurter AND IS NO GUNS? atf is wrong with you op?

Attached: 1522008431942.jpg (1205x1247, 359K)

FPBP
P
B
P

how is her shirt even close to a series of events that would take place?

when she gets back have sweet sweet sexy times with her bootyhole (euros are into this),

then

FPBP

"Facetiming" for a year is NOT dating, you dumb fuck.

>ruined opportunity to throw in das boot.
Also German women are dominant. Unlikely she'd cave and let him keep them

Have you ever actually met this person?

If she asks what you did on a day you went to the range, you can just mention that you went to the range. My girlfriend found out when I told her I went to buy ammo. Telling someone who is afraid of guns outright that you have guns might be jarring. If you imply it, however, it might ease them into it a bit. They have to associate the gun with the action, instead of you just saying HEY I HAVE A GUN, which also doesn't help it makes their paranoid minds think you're flaunting your guns.

Teach your wife's kids to shoot then someday your wife's boyfriend might let you take her to the range too

If her ex was Muhammad, that's not a woman you want to wife

Found the retard

Be honest.

>Bonus points if you have any German milsurp.
This would actually be fucking amazing lol & OP you sound fucking pathetic

I agree with you

t. German nofuns.....But my gf has shot sks when she was in highscool

Unironically FPBP.
Honesty, especially for shit you're super fucking passionate about, is always the best policy.

So you have some online long distance relationship with some Anna-Lisa? How old are you, mate? 15-16? Just drop her ass. She probably has plenty of fun "studying" in germany.

t.Ein Deutscher, du dämlicher Hurensohn

Do you hunt?
If you have only long guns then you should go with hunter explanation.