/meg/ - Military Enlistment General

Smooch edition

previous thread LYING ABOUT MEDICAL HISTORY = GOOD
LYING ABOUT CRIMINAL HISTORY = THEY KNOW
>Do your own research to start, then come here for clarification.
>No vague questions, like "What job is best?"

pastebin.com/0K6MFcUZ
Guides to prepare for high-speed shit. (SEAL, Ranger etc.)

Resources:
Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

corpsman.com
For Navy Corpsman info.

leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff.

uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

airwarriors.com/community/
>Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/prerequ/woft.shtml
US Army High school to Flight school

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
>pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga

>Should I go Navy Enlisted Nuke?
No.
i.imgur.com/FZ0Q9q4.png
tl;dr: Long hard school, to do shitty work, and the job prospects are a lie.

CG info
gocoastguard.com/family-and-friends/the-helmsman/required-knowledge

ASVAB for Dummys
mega.nz/#!XuhSWQgb!ycwEyBz1J-DZx_GOsAxmSQCduAImNuzTRswqfRb-x-w

READ THIS BEFORE ASKING CLEARANCE QUESTIONS
opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/SF86.pdf

Attached: 1541306745286.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXZ04vckFok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/68W
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes goy, die for Israel

Looks like your good goy threads have officially died. You can leave now Mossad you hooked nose bastards stinking up the catalog

great posts guys

You all joining the Israeli foreign legion too? I heard they give you extra shekels if you are a good goy and don't question why you are fighting for Israel.

My salutes look sloppy and don't have snap, what do?

Why do all the Military Enlistment Generals have degenerate unrelated OP pics? (((WHO))) would be so interested in having soldiers go fight for Israel...errr I mean America that (((they))) always start up a military enlistment general?

Seriously OP, if you're so interested in having young impressionable white men join to fight (((your wars))), the least you can do is be thankful to these future peons and drop your degenerate agenda.

If you guys are going to join the military, go to college first and join as an officer in the officer program. Have a say in our nation's military, and don't let foreign groups control it.

Attached: 1540226340844.jpg (758x494, 36K)

How fast are people being picked up by the navy rolling boards for aviation (SNA)?

(((user))) wants you to give all you money away to (((universities))) so you can join the (((military))) anyways, even though higher positions will be given to (((god's chosen))) anyway's. I wonder who could be behind this post?

>Why do all the Military Enlistment Generals have degenerate unrelated OP pics?
Cause everyone is to lazy to make them so since i always do i use new pics. And how is it degen you idiot? Also we all know you got turned away at meps so move on.

So how difficult is the air force asvab? i am obviously going to study but do i need like a week or 2 months before taking it?

Attached: 1529864463312.jpg (1024x626, 71K)

If you take the CATASVAB, you can cheat and then it's just a memorization game when you re-test at MEPS.

Signed for AZ

Attached: 1528489118606.gif (840x488, 511K)

>turned away at meps

What's next? You're going to call me a Nazi or a virgin? I know it's you always making them because you always use degenerate pictures, I knew I was right, thank you for confirming.

That being said. I joined the USMC and served my four (back when I believed I was fighting for muh freedom). I don't recommend ANYONE join the military, but if you do, try to get to the highest position possible and don't let kikery set in our military. Always go officer route, and always try to make the military a better and more American place. There's a lot of (((politics))) currently infecting our military.

>degenerate pictures
explain this my 12 year old friend

If I go 12B and get an option 4 what would life in the 82nd be like for me. Im assuming thats where il go since everybody airborne goes there it seems like

How do those fatbody POGs you see in the military make it through basic?

fatbody future POG also curious

they get fat cause theyre lazy after basic

Wouldn't their unit expect them to maintain a certain level of physical fitness

General pipeline question, do SOF units have Combat Medics? Do they just use the medical staff of supporting conventional forces? Are most SOF guys just cross-qualified in so much shit it will include basic trauma/med? What about PJs?

Attached: Doc.jpg (590x332, 78K)

I was born in America and have an American citizenship, but I kind in Slovakia since I moved here a long long time ago.
Do I need to have an address in the United States proper in order to enlist?

No, once basic is done the PT is a joke
You have to be in shape by controlling yourself

>guys
It's the same person.

Within the Army, non-SF SOF units have 68Ws attached. SF units have 18Ds, Special Forces Medical Sergeants. SEALs probably just train some of the SOs in medicine and have HMs at their shore locations; probably a lot of their "medics" are HMs who crossrated into SO. PJs are kind of a niche thing

I know there are recruiting offices in Germany

If a person is not a fat body but you just aren't physically fit, would they still be able to pass basic? Asking for a friend

Yes but it would behoove you to prepare. Basic is just really annoying, if you're not in good shape it's even more annoying

Thanks friend, I do like 60% of what is on pic related because the 40% I don't even know what they are. Should I just focus push ups and running?

Attached: military-bootcamp-anytime-fitness.jpg (720x917, 124K)

Focus on general calisthenics and running yeah. How far out are you and what MOS? Lifting helps but might not have enough time for it to make an impact

>tfw signed up to be a fister

Attached: 1429904286107.png (646x720, 14K)

91B, and I go to basic January 16

don’t do fucking frog jumps

Google how to do proper body weight squats and do those instead.

BTW, there is no way this is an official training guide. This looks like something some Instagram fitness thot put on her page.

Ok good you're not going to infantry OSUT or anything like that, just wanted to make sure of that

I got it from an article on anytime fitness

do they yell at the ladies like this too?

Attached: 1920px-Drill_instructor_at_the_Officer_Candidate_School.jpg (1920x1408, 422K)

how to stay motivated at 30th ag?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=PXZ04vckFok

post rock and military footage goes so well together

Basic is the easiest part of the military

It's impossible. Just don't get in trouble and don't take it out on the rest of the people there. Accept you can do nothing to better your situation, and try to relax.

no

t. non-serve
was just at PLC this last summer and they yell at the females just as often as us

i don't know but female DIs are way worse than male ones in my experience, they're bitches

The ASVAB is the ASVAB. Not branch specific it's easy but maybe it's not for you. Idk dude take a practice and see

Can you join an SOF that is not part of the branch you are already enlisted in? Like if i want to be a ranger after 2 years in the air force is that possible or no?
>not enlisted yet, just curious if i can switch to be an operator after being a POG

Attached: DEuYPldWAAMHMXU.jpg (940x528, 117K)

Never saw a female recruit get screamed at like a male. They get smoked, they get chewed out. But never directly yelled at like they yelled at us. Also here’s your mandatory “shut the fuck up, boot.”

If you ever want to operate, just do a regular combat MOS/rate. SOF/SOCOM/MARSOC is way more difficult to get into from a POG MOS than if you already had a combat MOS. On top of that, if you don’t make the cut to get into a spec ops rate or whatever you still keep your regular combat job.

I can still join the us army if I have autisim right?

Attached: 1541084322897.png (964x912, 551K)

Don’t tell them. My friend’s been trying to get into the army with aspergers but they won’t let him because he told the recruiter like a tard. I’ve met shit loads of people in the military with undiagnosed autism. As long as you didn’t grow up having tricare, they can’t find out any of your medical history.

But it is possible? I know they would like people with more combat experience but if i can't operata i could at least stay is a comfy position in the chair force.

Attached: 1445969823756.png (584x329, 289K)

No

Fuck i had a small stroke when typing that.
So you mean i can't join another branches special forces or i can even go to the tryouts?

Yea but I was in special ed classes for my autisim so im pretty sure they could dig it up

Attached: 1541318576464.jpg (1024x425, 35K)

You’d have more luck moving to a spec ops job within your branch; you can switch jobs within your branch after 2 years on the job you signed up for. If you want to switch branches, you have to wait until you’re halfway through your contract. It’s one of those things where you have to know the right people, and that likely includes having family with high positions in that branch, or just fraternization.

>dig it up
The only thing they can dig up is a criminal record. Anything else such as medical or education is too much of a hassle for them. They might think you are weird but unless you are actually retarded, like you can't even eat without help, then you'll be fine

If you don’t spill your spaghetti at MEPS they’d have no reason to look that deep. Unless you need a security clearance for what you’re signing up for. Then they’d maybe look into it to that extent.

Literally not a single thing you said is true

Wodering the same thing, 66/8/8/8 and just submitted my packet last week

Yea but how do I not spill my spagettie when I stutter?

Attached: 42210.gif (235x250, 97K)

There’s a lot of people in the military that shouldn’t be. You’ll be just fine.

I don’t know how they do it in the national guard or whatever club you’re in, but that’s how it is for the big boys.

>do SOF units have Combat Medics?
yes, it's also a certification even if you're not currently SOF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/68W

>W1 is a Special Operations Combat Medic (SOCM)

it's way easier as a 35F and with other POG MOSs like that to get into SOF units than as an infantryman dumbass

It 100% isnt you retard.
>SOF/SOCOM/MARSOC is way more difficult to get into from a POG MOS than if you already had a combat MOS
Not true, nice job fucking up and not understanding your acronyms as well.
>On top of that, if you don’t make the cut to get into a spec ops rate or whatever you still keep your regular combat job.
You get to keep your pog mos too you fucking idiot.
> you can switch jobs within your branch after 2 years on the job you signed up for
Wrong
>If you want to switch branches, you have to wait until you’re halfway through your contract.
Completely made up
that guy completely made up a ton of shit

Attached: 1484808873289.jpg (352x385, 119K)

i'd njp you if you called me a boot to my face

I hope you're right user. Thanks for the advice!

Attached: f0x4smbeo5w11.jpg (639x636, 58K)

>SOF/SOCOM/MARSOC is way more difficult to get into from a POG MOS than if you already had a combat MOS
depends on your career, right Combat Control directly recruits from mostly air force ATC

I’m assuming user wants to be the guy kicking in doors with his unit, not just some dude with a radio attached to an SOF unit

My apologies LCPL

What is the actual probability of me fighting for ZOG in the Natty Guard, and is there any way not to have an 8 year contract?
>I will be out of college and be able to make a lot
>Will also be planning on having a wife by then

not him but PLC is a commissioning source so he's some butter bars fag

Of course you keep your POG MOS, but the dude wants to operate. How many boatswains mates do you know that “operate?” The kid wants to do this from the Air Force, not the Army. Research blue to green before you start shitting up military threads

Even better

wtf are you talking about you idiot if he were a BM and went Seal hes a seal now. I said that in the context of you saying if you fail at least youll still be infantry. BTW that isnt a good thing cause basic infantry doesnt do shit except sweep parking lots. And the only good advice is to tell him hes an idiot like you and its a stupid fucking plan.

Daily reminder anyone who's considered joining the Marines should be mean to be shoot themselves in the foot

>Pic related is for you Marines fags

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 30K)

>should be mean to be shoot themselves in the foot

Attached: 1509314646465.jpg (588x823, 109K)

well the air force might not have to most operator special forces there are some unique ones, like pararescue.
>shame, i was kinda hoping to have a chance to be a green beret and vietnam some bitches

Attached: allow-me-to-retort.jpg (720x408, 35K)

jesus christ you're a retard. direct action isn't the SF priority

>What is the actual probability of me fighting for ZOG in the Natty Guard, and is there any way not to have an 8 year contract?
depends on your job

If a BM doesn’t make the cut, he’s going back to handling lines at the end of the day. If this dude ever wants to see combat, he should probably just be basic infantry instead of hoping to join any sort of special forces, like every kid that grew up on call of duty.

>well the air force might not have to most operator special forces
Combat Controllers literally go on solo missions to kill people

why do non-serves like you shit these threads up by posting shit that's not remotely true?

Attached: monkey.jpg (640x900, 125K)

so you're saying CCTs don't go to the middle of nowhere to call in airstrikes?

I just meant in the sense of high impact violence
Huh, maybe i'll look into that too. I've mainly been searching up my desired POG jobs as those are more likely to be where i waste away

Attached: 1541272199838.jpg (450x443, 33K)

Not on their own, no. CCTs go in (method of insertion is dependent on the environment), survey, and prepare airfields for use by USAF, and they are air controllers (I.e., running the airfield, getting aircraft in and out, not running CAS). Nowadays most are also trained as JTACs, but that's not their main mission. TACPs mix with SOF units and do JTAC work.

Special Forces means army green berets you 2 fucking absolute idiots
No they dont
Idiot fucking idiot
You arent going to make it. Plain and simple. You are both stupid and not serious. And 100% not in good enough shape.

Infantry. I might go to Sniper school to make it easier to transition into SWAT later on as a sniper.

I feel like you have to be some Canadian intentionally posting this shit to ruin this thread

user i am just trying to say that i want to join the elite warriors of the military. The terminology is pretty new to me as i haven't even enlisted yet and have mainly been talking to my recruiter about the POG jobs and not my 4 year plan. All i wanted to know was if i could apply for an operators team while in a different branch of the military than they are in, and i got the answer.

Attached: 1538119064907.jpg (829x1024, 99K)

your posts are full of ignorance so stark that it's clear you didn't do an iota of research prior to asking in this thread

>user i am just trying to say that i want to join the elite warriors of the military
You dont, youre larping.
>The terminology is pretty new to me as i haven't even enlisted yet
Its new cause you arent serious and havent done any research
>and have mainly been talking to my recruiter about the POG jobs and not my 4 year plan
Your "4 year plan" will be to get stuck in a pog job and do it for 4 years. Thats it. There isnt all this mobility and flexibility youre imagining.
> All i wanted to know was if i could apply for an operators team while in a different branch of the military than they are in, and i got the answer.
The answer is no and you arent serious or in great shape so its a big fucking no.

Did any of your guys unit do NTC before?
I just started a new unit with the NG and we had a 3 day FTX along with what would be a 5 day FTX in February. I was talking with a Captain on the way back to the base and he mentioned that we're working with FTXs since we habe to go to Fort Irwin for that shit soon.

Attached: SSSS Gridman - 02 - Large 06.jpg (853x480, 54K)

What am I ruining?

Yea. I got killed really early on with some other dudes from my platoon. PL leaves a couple guys with us for security and moves on. sometime after, PL gets injured and brought to a hospital by an OC. Didn't tell anyone about us. about 3 days later a HHB sm stumbled upon us while riding around in an lmtv. don't let your unit desert you

I was going to research the specific SOFs after seeing if i can even go from POG to operator but seeing as i will have an easier time with picking one from my own branch i'll look up what they do. Air force isn't really famous for their special operations so you'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge in their specialties.
Well It's nice to know that you have confidence in me user

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 730K)

>I was going to research the specific SOFs after seeing if i can even go from POG to operator
its best to go straight in as one, which you would know if you fucking asked
>my own branch
You arent even in yet you nerd
>excuse my lack of knowledge in their specialties.
no cause you can easily google this shit

>its best to go straight in as one
>85% washout rates in almost every AFSOC career
>just go in
w e w

I know understanding numbers is hard but let me explain this you a moron like you.
The vast majority of that failure rate is COD kids who have no business having those contracts. So actually take it serious and you got a good shot. If you wait till youre in itll be much harder. The slots for guys who are already in are very limited plus your chain of command will most likely not give a fuck and not want to let you go. Youd know these things if you were a faggot.

Well i'm not a faggot like you so i wouldn't know that. However, I'm betting that having already made it through basic and trying to get my CO to put a good word in for me will give me more clout to get into the program. And i will have plenty of time to train for being an operator in the FUCKING MILITARY.