How are you holding up, Jow Forums?

How are you holding up, Jow Forums?

Attached: jungle feels.png (750x750, 38K)

I just broke up with the love of my life, so i'd say i'm doing pretty good. Love is a stupid fucking game that we're fooled into playing.

well ive already lost before I started playing so im holding up fine

>not happy with my life path atm
>4th year of college and 3 more to go
>too invested to stop here but dont really wanna go on
>girl that I am really into came into my life again Thursday, pretty sure shes just trying to use me though
>I'm super stressed and havent been shooting in a while
>depression is lurking
>bow hunting opend on campus
>keep making jokes about getting shot is a win-win bc either I get my college paid for or I die and end this demented rollercaoster
>pretty sure Im on a list of some sort
hope yall are doing well

Attached: how-do-you-manage-pain-exercise-yoga-tylenol-ibuprofen-alcohol-accupuncture-massage-a-36261778.png (500x557, 138K)

I’m well.

meh
>working 2 jobs to support myself
>still single and no frens bc work takes up all my time
>can't go shooting bc local range is over an hour away and is only open during my work hours
>can't shoot on my property bc of gungrabbing lib neighbors who call the cops on me
at least winter's almost here so that's good

Attached: nva wojak.png (900x1300, 303K)

Got a co-op offered for in January. Good times and money ahead.

>haven't been to the range since august
>know I should go back and get back into the groove, but I'm afraid of how much my skills have degraded since my last trip

Attached: 1507603703638.png (666x473, 333K)

Eh could be worse. Got cheated on then lied too. Been dealing with that
Just trying keep my rig on the right road. Debating if I should by a Ruger American ranch in 7.62x39 or build a new PC

Attached: 1540088154915.jpg (720x460, 35K)

>pop's been in the hospital for a bit
>recently had surgery to remove the upper lobe of his left lung
>been sick for the past month and a half or so
>finally got out yesterday and went to stay with my grandmother
>told my gf, who i live with, "i wish he'd come stay here with us, but i know that's a long drive for him to make in his condition"
>she replies, "yeah, but he's not staying with us anyway"
>i ask why
>"because it's my house?"
>"ohhh, so it's YOUR house. okay"
>thinking about packing up my stuff and leaving to she can tend to HER house
>she works, i tend to the house and the dog thanks to agoraphobia that just came back a few months ago
>tempted to risk dying on the side of the road out of sheer anger

Wtf
Wrong board shit ad bot

Poorly.

It's slowly sinking in that I'm 27 and will never find the one. Nor would I really be good enough for her even if I did.

Attached: 8b0d4c79-bc87-40e9-b59e-0971c250b7f0.png (1600x858, 278K)

Good but I'd like some improvements
> best friend is an ass who really doesn't act as much of a friend to me as I do to him
> want to kick him out of my wedding party
> being a bitch about doing it
> wish I had more friends who are in to guns and would want to hang out
Got a job interview tomorrow in the morning so that's nice. I also bought 3 new rifles so that's a bonus as well.

Attached: 1540820763356.jpg (643x959, 69K)

gf's mom is dying of cancer and has weeks left to live. Her mom is a huge bitch, but my gf is a softie and it's breaking her heart to lose her mom, which means it's killing me too.

Other than that, great, plenty of funs, when gf isn't taking care of her mom who lives 2 hours away she works at a fun store. I get a lot of stuff heavily discounted or free. Working an IT job so I can afford what I do have to pay for.

Godspeed Jow Forumsommandos.

Stay at home dude with working wife always ends badly. Get out while you can. Women are programmed to take resources and men are meant to provide. She will look down on you.

They just will get worse if you don't go.

>She will look down on you.
she already does. she'd never admit it, but i know she does.

I keep going back and forth on whether to join the air force or not.

Attached: 1529989896310.jpg (500x514, 27K)

>waiting on my recruiter to get back to me on whether or not my waiver was accepted so I can get inna army
>might go deer hunting for the first time in years this season
>living inna city and I hate it, been stuck here for the past 4 years now
>Birthday is coming up
>I love my fiancee but sometimes she gets way too overbearing and I don't really get a lot of time to myself lately between her and my dog's needs
>really bored at my current job, kind of mentally checked out due to fantasies of the army
It's going okay. Could be better but it could be a lot worse.

Attached: 1489854525322.jpg (540x498, 60K)

join the air guard

>Went to range first time in awhile
>take P365
>set target 20 yards out
>first shot is dead on
>everything else went well
It was nice.

Living in the commie oblast of California with election day comin up on Tuesday. Gettin pretty nervous that Newsome is gonna be the next commisar. Help us Jow Forums I just want to be able to take my uncucked AR out in public.

>whether or not my waiver was accepted so I can get inna army
what for? health? criminal?
>have accident at work last mont
>get (non firing) hand caught in a machine
>get it turned off before it can eat my hand
>still loose first two digits from pointer finger
I have put my hand over the top of the slide in a funny way now to rack any of my guns

Attached: k your face when the libs come for you.jpg (411x449, 57K)

could be worse could be better. Still constantly feel like shit

The bad
>work out a lot cuz military
>be in good shape, although manlet tier 5' 8"
>most women ignore me
>those that don't I can't stand
>modern women piss me the fuck off
>try to blend in and act like a normie but can't
>no matter where I go, how I look, or how hard I yearn for a happy relationship but cannot find anything (no my standards arent high)
>force myself to go to the bar to try and meet women and socialize
>force myself to pretend to like it
>secretly hate every second of it
>can barely pay for last semester of school

The good
>have job offer after uni
>get to shoot my scorpion evo often
>have pretty supportive friend group
>hobbies entirely independent so can enjoy my loneliness to some degree
>live innawoods so can go for nice long walks lighting up chimpmunks to decompress

No matter what I do, I still feel the loneliness creeping in and gradually getting worse. I just want someone to care about me.

Attached: 1520625062293.png (1238x1312, 185K)

It's kind of a weird one. Got into a fight during OSUT about 5 years ago, and was given 2 options- I could take a day zero recycle, an article 15, and a reduction to E-1, or they could give me a chapter 11 and push me out. I was in week 11 and my parents were going through some rough home life, so I said "fuck it" and took the discharge. Got me an RE-3 on my DD214. Regretted it the instant I was headed off the base to go home from RHU. Didn't really know I was able to re-enlist until about a year and a half ago, so I got my hand tattoos taken off and have been working with a recruiter. Happily I've been a very good boy and a model citizen since that time so my recruiter is pretty optimistic about the whole thing.

I'm sorry for the loss of your digits user

I don't even know how to feel.

>Pretty sure I have some form of PTSD or a mental health and afraid to talk about it so I dont't lose the things I love.
>Found out today my dog has cancer.
>Love my job but fucking hate the folks I work with and feel I'm going down a dead end road.
>Contemplating going to college but worried I'll just waste my fucking money trying to become a teacher or a CPA
>Feel like I can't trust a soul in my life and feel llike I'm distancing myself from my loved ones.

I think I need to go get help anons.

>tfw no gf

Attached: 1498163227279.png (2352x2748, 600K)

Great. Playing some Fo4 while I wait for the dishes to dry.

>fucking money trying to become a teacher
yes, that would be a waste
>cpa
not a waste

I don't even know. I'm starting a new job tomorrow that pays higher than my last and is overall better but I just keep thinking about is this how I want to live my life? I just want to live offgrid with a nice girl and some kids and enough money to buy guns and ammo to shoot on property, hunt food. I'm lonely and my fleeting dream gets more distant as I grow older and closer to death. I guess I'm melancholy.

Working in retail management, feeling like nothing but a slave. Paid well but this shit is hell on my body and mind. My back hurts and I'm stressed all the time. Desperately want out but the money is good for the area I'm at.

>Playing some Fo4
>playing FO4 at all
why

Attached: 1467156512908.jpg (1920x1200, 673K)

Lost my job this week. Luckily it wasn’t “for cause” so I can hopefully get unemployment insurance.

Just trying to keep myself out of a bottle and find a replacement gig ASAP. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, I just need to keep paying my bills and I’m willing to work like a dog to do it

Maybe this would be a good time to go see the Army recruiter...

alright
>went deer hunting with my dad this weekend, didn't get anything myself but I got some action and my dad's friend even got a small buck with his bow
>school is overly stressful
>feel weird about my "friends"- I think that they deep down don't even like me at all and are just trying to slowly kick me to the curb.
>afraid, because I don't like the idea of having to float around for a new tribe to be a part of
>had a bunch of friends I made last year (part of a year long college exchange student trip), only problem is that I can only communicate with them for like 50% of the day and only over the internet.
>wish I could just relax and go to parties on the weekends and take things as they came around during the weekdays, but I know even if my schedule let me, I wouldn't have the courage or social skills to get out and do all of that.
>overall I feel like some weirdo retard and whenever I try to connect with someone it just seems like they push me away.
>still have some close friends who I can depend on though.

could be worse, but it still is kinda shitty.

>Wake up today and the power is off again because of maintenance
>Fuck it I'll go to the range while i wait for it to come back on
>Shoot my PPQ for a little bit to see if it'll reliably feed my carry ammo
>Spend the rest of my time fucking around at the range
>Grab some fast food while i'm out since i probably won't be cooking with the power out
>Start heading home
>About 5 minutes away I feel the beginnings of a shit coming on
>As i get closer to home it rapidly escalates
>Once i get out of my car, my nervous walk turns into a clenched up sprint up the stairs
>My sphincter is at DEFCON 1
>Make it to the bathroom
>Try to take my pants off, but my spare mag holster is in the way of my belt buckle
>It's ogre. The chicken nuggers have won
>My butt hole lets loose even before my pants are off
>It's everywhere. My underwear, my pants, the toilet seat, my pistol holster, the heel of my boot
>There aren't enough cleaning chemicals or showers in the world to undo what has happened here today

Attached: 1536961176297.png (998x774, 1.67M)

>27, have been stuck going to community college for four years (bad luck, worse administration)
>will need two more years there before trying to transfer to a nice university for engineering
>POG veteran that never got deployed; no one in LA cares about vets anyways
>Generic hapa self-loathing issues; stocky manlet
>Starting to hate parents for never teaching me life basics, had to learn from the internet/friends
>No car or license, can't find a used car worth buying
>Get acne from having to walk everywhere without being able to wash up after
>Developed anxiety after moving out, depression got worse, hole self up in room for entire days sometimes
>Became reliant on alcohol to help me be around people, became a repulsive drunk sometimes and alienated self
>Forced myself to go on dates, all ended pretty bad
>Trouble finding entry-level work because of area and transportation
>VA is two and a half hours of walking/waiting/bussing across town
>Think about killing myself at least twice daily
>Can't own guns for life in CA because of past suicide attempt

At least I've got 550 cord and a 200lb-rated ceiling hook

Attached: freddie-quell.jpg (615x410, 35K)

and I thought loosing my finger was bad

I got nothing going for me right now. I think i'm just gonna go into the military.

is the military a good suicide method
my family was very supportive until i told them i want to go into a combat role

Some advice for you my dude

>Stop drinking. You don’t deserve it It’s just going to make everything else harder. Drinking is for successful people.
>Unless you want to work for a major, brand-name corporation like Lockheed or Tesla, it doesn’t matter where you get your engineering degree. Any Cal State will do.
>Get your fucking drivers license, even if you don’t drive. You would not believe the amount of jobs you’re missing out on because you won’t be able to drive yourself somewhere if need be. Even city-based white collar corporate jobs.

You in Louisiana Hapa?

I’m here, so I guess that’s something

Same situation with college here, what's your goal? Best way to look at it is to not worry about how long it takes as long as you don't quit. You're not racing against your peers, you're committing to improve your life in the long run (assuming you picked a good major).

Get away from my store bracky

Holly shit everyone on this thread is depressing
>One more year of my CNC apprenticeship
>Already getting job offers from recruiters for when I graduate
>Finally got the balls to divorce the useless leach that was my wife
>Courts gave me basically everything because I could afford a lawyer and she couldn't and that is basically how our legal system works
>No more being emotionally drained all the time from constant nagging and complaining
>Just put some more money in my folio, now up to $40000
>Going to pay for my house up front before I am 28 at this rate
>My son is learning how to talk
>I got air in my lungs, food on my table, and god in my sights
Life is good

Attached: 1537344664830.jpg (750x551, 100K)

One of the best games of the last years, good graphics, very good music, nice game design, & of course, superb environment, w/ great places & creatures. Very nice feeling combat system, better than previous games. A lot of things to listen to & to see. It's a huge game, especially for completionists.

I lost part of a fingertip while I was in, healed up pretty well at least

I really appreciate this advice, been working on getting these done for a while, but know they're vital to getting outta this mindset.

Los Angeles :^(

if you have a boner for open world games with cool details, get RDR2 pronto.

I congratulate you user, continue being a real human bean.

Attached: 1533722611884.jpg (234x190, 16K)

>got out of the army to get an education and a real job
>got the real job whilst completing degree
>hate the real job
>no one is accountable for there actions
>no commraderie
>finishing degree and joining air force next year because my knees won't handle anymore infantry shit.

I'm okay. Disappointed that I bothered to get out and see the real world only for it to be a fuck fight. I'm institutionalised and I should have recognised it earlier.

>tfw you push them all away
on a Jow Forums and /x/ related note, the SLOSA range now forces people to use a credit/debit/bank linked card to use the facilities and exercise their 2d

Attached: 1516319706765.gif (500x300, 3.63M)

Just woke up to reality at age 33. realized had to get guns as fast as I could. Five more months at least until they approve my RPAL. anxious...

>gonna be 18 in the next few months
You must be 18 to post here

>One of the best games of the last years
No.

Get away from my store bracky

Hey man, this was basically me a decade ago. Don't worry. It gets better. Your friend slowly moving away from you isn't them, it's you growing as a person and you'll make a new tribe that accepts you for who you are. Good luck and hang tight

Besides too many English papers and not enough range time, I'm doing fine. I'm finding it hard not to spend $1k a month on guns as of now. Feels bad man....

Attached: WW1Britbong.jpg (490x490, 40K)

You do realize college is super cheap as long as you keep good grades and get a scholarship
>pre-requs for Engineering cost me like $300 a month, which I don't spend a dime on because of family
My family is full of fuds, so it's hard for me to get things while I live with them for college. I managed to get an AR upper that I got my ass chewed out for because they misunderstood what I was purchasing.
>Tfw someone elses ignorance nearly turns into an actual fight with my drunk father

honestly not to bad but im still trying to figure my entire life out and what i really want from it, i have a lot of stuff i wanna do in life but no direction, no idea.
>dead end job
>not bad though, not unhappy
>little to no responsibilities
>still living with family
>don't hate it exactly, but also want to be independent so i can feel more mature and provide for myself
>only have learners at 23
>no way to get hours behind wheel without paying a literal FUCK load of money for lessons.
>no one else feels like/wants to/or can help me get hours
>guess ill neer have a car
>also realize i don't have to pay bills that come with the car
>still think of becoming Matt graham tier and becoming a mountain man in the middle of nowhere, just me myself and I
>too materialistic for that though

i want to grow as a person, mentally im just not there yet but i so badly want to be. i still act like a child and don't know how to change that
i try to but old habits take me back.

i feel like its my lack of responsibility.
im not depressed or sad. i just feel like a fucking NPC and i hate it. i have no motivation. i sleep fine.
what the fuckl do i do lads.

Attached: 45280447_10156218859063853_8532749408851197952_n.jpg (720x960, 68K)

>No trigger discipline in CURRENT YEAR

Attached: 1532728200531.png (249x249, 66K)

You sound like a very weak man, or atleast a feeble leftist, or an obtuse cuckold. I can’t imagine living my life pegged into a role of subservience, and playing housemaker while a women dictates every aspect of your life. Although the most amusing part of that little story was the fact you just chose to sulk in a silent state of infantile, and impotent rage like a child instead of actually taking action or doing anything about it. Society ill needs “men” such as you.

Did your wife’s boyfriend atleast buy you a steam game, or promised to take you to the park so you can play with your new toy RC car?

user, you do realize that you can get your license with no hours in some states and with no mandatory requirement on the amount of hours? Plus, you can just lie about the amount of practice you've had.
If you're feeling an absence of responsibility, join a shooting comp. group in your area, or join some local organization for fun.
>23 tho
You should be married or looking at getting married desu. If you want to move out and get in a job with room to grow, join pipeline work or something.

Where is this cheap college, user? I'm white, middle class, and have great test scores but mediocre grades.

Most people can’t even take care of themselves in their early 20’s let alone get married. What the fuck are you drunk Mexicans smoking on this shithole of a board, seriously?

Attached: E2D8BBED-7025-4A35-8E9B-A05A473AD54F.jpg (1600x900, 93K)

>great job, couple grand in disposable income each month
>great girl, but can't stop thinking about a girl from the past
>still the soulless feeling that comes with a lack of purpose, but I've accepted that's pretty universal and constant
>live in an area where you can really feel the breakdown of devisive politics and the general lack of civilization due to browns/blacks
>watching someone's cat, which is actually wonderful to have around
>refinishing some AK furniture
>out of Varget
>haven't shot in forever, 25 yard indoor ranges get boring fast
>doggo back home is starting to look like he needs the yeller treatment
Overall, things are pretty good I must say. There's still that "I'll achieve this and then be happy" belief that's always out of reach, but life is easy mode once you've eliminated financial stress. Other adult user's, do you guys make new friends? Not even spergy autistic, but every relationship just feels like business associate type ones.

Attached: 1532149354997.png (680x647, 128K)

I feel like a fucking idiot, just ND'd my 10/22 while trying to hunt down a feral cat. Luckily there's a few hundred yards of forest between myself and the neighbors I had it pointed towards, a CCI quiet can't make it that far r-right Jow Forums?

Attached: 1531238818700.gif (350x464, 301K)

i drove the pickup i bought with no insurance to the DMV in my shit hole town in Texas

its so chock full of immigrants that the girl in the counter didn't even bat an eye when i told her i drove to the driving test by myself. told her i didn't have family in the state so we just drove to walmart so she could buy cigarettes.

Hispanics in some places traditionally move out early as all fuck.

ive seen some move (or get kicked out of the home) as early as 14. its somewhat later for females but they usually get pregnant by their late teens anyway so they cant

>few hundred
you're fine non. promise.

I'm going to wait a bit before deciding.

Just found out my high school diploma issued to me by a homeschool association isn’t a real certified diploma, thanks mom for your fucking shit religion and absolute need to control and dictate your perfect little cookie cutter fucking Christian family

I reached my goal of 15%bf but I can't stop forcing myself to throw up. I hate myself and want to die. Otherwise fine. Jobs going well, cool with my friends, tinder life is lit. Again, I just wish I was dead.

Attached: 1517536345212.jpg (1000x968, 130K)

>Need to get doing shit again
>Feeling listless and depressed
>Miss my woman and son
>Need to get training again
>Want to become mercenary without joing military or police. Dont really know how to get that going. Probably need some tactical training or something
>CCing with no holster because the fucking TSA took it
all in all I cant bitch too loud I guess. Just getting by is all

Attached: image0.jpg (960x514, 57K)

Don’t quit
I quit

>digits end in 776
I think you got your answer

Nigger get to a treatment center ASAP. My fiancee struggled with bulimia (and still occasionally does) and it will ruin and kill you, horribly. You need help bad, before you fuck your body irreparably. That shit is not something I'd wish on my worst enemy after watching and supporting my girl through it. Get some fucking help now

>be seattle fag
>act completely normal and masculine
>surrounded by flamboyant liberal fags who don't like guns and never shut the fuck up
>no innawoods bf to shoot and camp with

I don't expect anyone to care but your the one who asked

Attached: 1540431947727.jpg (253x310, 33K)

>almost 27
>haven't been able to bring myself to do anything for a few years
>flunked out of college, watching my loans collect interest
>trying to convince myself to join the military to fix my life
>it isn't going well
>resent family more with each passing day
I don't want to be here, but I don't want to be anywhere else either.

Too embarrassing. What kind of dude has an eating disorder? It's just been bad lately. It comes in waves, it'll settle in a bit. I've accepted my silent suffering.

do everyone a favor and stay there. The last thing we need is you spreading that shit anywhere else. Take one for the team and remain the containment zone.

>Bellinghamfag here
Please lynden, Annex bham

Hey man, I care. I used to live an hour and a half away from San Fransisco so I know your pain.

Whatever, you can all the shit you like, but good luck trying to do anything about it. If I ever met you at a Jow Forums meet you wouldn't have the balls to say anything and you know it.

get away form my store bracky

There were a couple dudes in my fiancee's treatment group. Ain't no shame in getting help. I hope you decide to seek treatment before your teeth start rotting and your heart gets fucked beyond repair. Seriously man, if anyone gave you shit for going to a center I'd be the first person to knock them out.

Attached: 1492182733442.jpg (384x512, 112K)

lol how intimidating

well we know who you are then. The gay kid from seatle who's probably considering taking hormones and/or suicide

Nigga, did you not see ???

Went to see a girl the other day (since it's been a couple of months my gf dumped me). She looks and acts 'perfect' but I know it's oneitis syndrome kicking in. For the time being I'll just continue gymming and do my usual shit.

Thats fine, try to do anything about it and I'm just as armed as you are. Talk all the shit you like, try and make a move and I'd kill you.

sure am glad you own guns you seem nice and stable

I think I'm broken. The only things I have any interest in doing with my free time are video games and guns, and lately, because of reasons, I've distanced myself from specific toxic people but as a result lost my ability to do anything with anyone else. Now I'm realizing I have no friends but also realizing that even though those toxic people are legitimately out to hurt me, it's partially my fault nobody wants to hang out with me but I can't fix myself because I care so much about personal success. I end up feeling as though if I'm not personally doing extremely well, everyone else is looking down on me and thinking of ways to persecute me, but then even when I am doing well, if it doesn't result in me actually winning then I start going off on everyone else because I don't believe that they can possibly fail on accident, the idea that anyone I know could possibly be losing at something because they're honestly not skilled enough just seems impossible to me and thus everyone just sees me as a total fucking paranoid psycho and I don't know what to do because I can't have fun with anything so my free time is pointless and wasted so I have no reason to exist, I don't get it.

I can't afford to just make shooting my free time hobby because I don't have a shitload of money for ammo but I know I'm going to go shooting more now that I finally decided to uninstall everything from my PC and stop playing video games because they're killing me and my sanity.

I've tried getting mental help but because I'm military it's just the standard "we're going to instantly diagnose you with clinical depression and prescribe you SSRIs so you turn into an active shooter" so I took that prescription years ago until it was empty and never went back to refill it and they just forgot about me.

At the very least I have a woman I intend to marry that loves me but at the same time I'm scared that I don't deserve her or I'm going to end up hurting her emotionally because of being broken.

Concerned that NH is going full cuck. Also feeling bad for the younger brother about tuesday, he feels that he'll be browbeaten by libtarded parents and doesn't know if he can endure it. I'm aware of how pathetic that looks.

>stay at home boyfriend/husband
>gf doesn't give a shit about your family
get out dude

Attached: 1524331312492.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

get away form my store bracky

>no deer in my freezer again this season but had a spike walk past within 30 feet so that was something
>living in cali so it's a mixed bag of bad and kinda good.

I'm doing OK, could be worse.

Tired. Feel like im wasting away in the military not doing a damn thing, so I've started sleeping less to work more on the personal stuff. But the lack of sleep just makes the feeling of stagnation worse. But hey, only a little over 2 years left.

>hate my job
>no gf
>can't sleep from dreading going to work
>hardly eating from stress of work
>only time I feel any sort of pace is at church (inb4 fedorafags)
>work changed my shift so I can hardly go to liturgy or other church functions anymore

Attached: feel.jpg (320x400, 30K)

>worked on customer server migration
>for a week, of 20 hour days
>not sleeping, not eating
>at the end of it, core storage crashed
>thought I destroyed the lively-hood of 100+ people
>went out to the car, put my carry gun in my mouth
>called the sheriffs department instead
>did a week in a mental hospital

Doing pretty ok now... The counseling helps. My 'event' brought much into focus... My wife, family and even people at my bullshit job like/love me, and I don't live in a gay state so no one is trying to take my funs from me.

Attached: The Grassy Knoll's featuring Lee Harvey 'magic bullet' Oswald and Jack 'big iron (600x680, 120K)