Se/k/ret Santa General - Batch 2 Edition

All batch 1 matches have been sent out. Batch 2 signups are now open and will be accepted until November 16th.

Don't forget that we're holding a raffle for all participants. Prizes include a gun, a handmade ammo crate, a WW3 survival kit, and more to come!

Official website: sekretsanta.com/

Mail [email protected] with any questions. Now go sign up!

Attached: 24955528_1221876204579139_6738362177741908586_o.jpg (734x1000, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/CVLIFE-Hunting-Rifle-6-24x50-Illuminated/dp/B007UT3N4Y/ref=zg_bs_3226124011_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=FW8TB9SJYWTB1ZQKB7F3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tiss the season mo fucka

link to past thread plz

the box is expanding. hope everyone is having fun so far!

Is it legal to rig an special effects smoke "dispenser:" To go off when someone opens their box?

>tfw I’m trying to sign up but relocating for work and have no shipping address. Not even a family memeber I can use
Damn bros. Hold me.

PO box?

>can I send a bomb in the mail?

Do you live in a van full of stickers?

DOWN BY THE RIVER

Attached: 140207_2724258_Motivational_Speaker_anvver_5.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation even though I paid for the most expensive shipping

Attached: 1537754938873.jpg (480x480, 29K)

I don’t even know what state I’m going to for sure

If I joined up between the closing of batch 1 and the opening of batch 2 am I screwed?

Attached: 1541178938207.jpg (468x431, 17K)

Sorry comrade, your signup fell into the void and was lost forever.

Kidding man, batch 2 opened immediately after batch 1 closed. We have your submission, you're all good. Feel free to email me if you want to confirm.

how does this work exactly? I have seen them for a while but never really looked into it. do you just get a random item, or can you give like a general want or need?

Go to the site
Read the page

Thanks lad. I was spooked there for a minute

Attached: 1541211153309.png (630x473, 285K)

Signed up for 50-99

>Mfw ima overstuff it so much passed 100

He better post pics when Christmas opening comes around

Attached: IMG_3611.jpg (544x403, 20K)

what batch?

Welp,

just signed up lol.

You know you can always send your favorite tripfag a glock kit regardless and help arm his immigrant wife~ jk I really just want more glacks.

iktf. I think I need to get a g34 or g35 at some point for longslide goodness.

Any FUCKING LEAFS yet? Considering joining.

Yeah. But I'm already matched bbg. It's okay though, I'll see you on the RCMP watchlist.

Did you get match with another leaf? Not that that's a big deciding factor for me, just curious.

Yep, but I'm in batch 1. I think I was the only Canuck in the $250 bracket. I'll be signing up for most or all of the other batches too, in lower brackets.

Maybe I'll match you then. Gotta think of something to send now

Hell yeah brother. I'm signed up for batch 2

Attached: 1541357706833.jpg (1024x683, 263K)

Maybe. When you join up, you submit a wishlist, and then you get the wishlist of your target. So it's fine to come up with some cool ideas, but don't go buy anything yet.

Mike from Maplewood, MO. I'm going to need a better wish list description. All it said was "I am a long range shooter".
If I don't hear from you by Wednesday night, you're getting glitter.

Attached: Wishless list.png (539x218, 8K)

Get him amazon.com/CVLIFE-Hunting-Rifle-6-24x50-Illuminated/dp/B007UT3N4Y/ref=zg_bs_3226124011_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=FW8TB9SJYWTB1ZQKB7F3
24x should be more than enough for a long range shooter and at a bargain of $30 you still have leftovers to buy him some rings. You're welcome.

bump

>Nebraska Fag

Glad I'm not the only one

hey it's me man. i am also into gay sex toys and stuff like dragon dildos and drugs

email bigboss and ask what boxes mike checked under interests

Wholesome Boi. Im gonna buy whatever product my match wants then dump in all the shit I have in my gun cabinet I don't want anymore (I.e 10000000 chamber flags, glock backstraps, and gun oil)

You sound like a lovely fellow

Any ideas for a first time participant?
Do I go for a big item in the price range or do I buy multiple cheaper ones?

Mike sounds like a nudist lying to cover his tracks.

>tfw you’ll never hear steel ringing from 3000 yards away while laying completely naked bonding with nature.

Attached: 80E818DC-0C0A-4C44-8136-3915E45696A7.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

Benis

I try to get one item that's about half of my budget, and then lots of other smaller things. That way you don't risk getting one big item that doesn't work out for whatever reason.

Crafts are coming along. Shipping notifications are coming in. Gonna write a note tonight maybe draw a picture (I’m a bad artist) all in the spirit of fun and giving.

No I matched with a gross Capitalist American pig-dog

Kek

Mike here, I'm really hoping for scented candles

I feel like I've created the good kind of monster..

Found this pretty neat patch.

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-091651.jpg (1053x1628, 424K)

Sorry user, I’m actually Mike, the scope idea sounds cool but if you could throw in a whole bunch of chastity devices and clamps, stretchers, hooks that sort of thing, that’d be great. You know real, genital mutilation stuff.

Thanks,
Merry Christmas buddy!

what a qt

Mike was clearly being ironic. He wants a bunch of the T-shirts you get from targeted ads on FB.
“STAND BACK”
Only long range shooters
from Missouri
named Mike
born in 1992
Who are virgos
Have an ATTITUDE
This big and we will punch you in the throat.

I was carrying dad in a backpack when I stumbled on real life Bambi.

send me some jerky

>The things for my target still haven't shipped

fuggggg

Attached: 1541135816276.jpg (680x440, 46K)

I got one. Jimbo you're going to get a Slavic reckoning.

Attached: 1487471967731.gif (195x200, 196K)

OH BOY DATS ME

a-anybody DS in kansas?

Jimbo can I have more measurements for your torso? Found something but I wanna make sure it fits you.

Attached: 1482777461415.jpg (250x238, 8K)

>mfw already part of another secret santa
>mfw it may not last that many years
I can't afford to join both, so I'm gonna lurk you fags for silent jesusday cheer.

Attached: 1441921977089.gif (245x175, 564K)

Sure, what are stuff I need to measure out?

Arms and neck friendo.

Attached: 1480199509459.jpg (798x1000, 387K)

Any Canadians participating this year?

Okie dokie.

See

Yaaaaaas buddeh

Attached: 1541093028487.jpg (750x750, 405K)

hey feodor from BC, leafland, you want all sorts of anime but not "weird shit". You cool with 8 gigs of hentai?

Jesus F. Christ
Sending a packet costs me fucking 40 bucks....
That's it, I go Overlord the next time, small gifts are not worth the fee for the packets...

Ebay stuff and/or combine shipping. Usps flat rate boxes are your friend.

1st to reply decides what my target gets.

Attached: Snapchat-354303870.jpg (1836x3264, 2.08M)

As in the MREs he's for sure getting the nut.

Meatballs because I want that user to have a good Christmas.

The balls

Neck is 38cm width

Arm is 62 cm long

Tell me if you need anymore

Also Arm is measured from shoulder down to wrist. If you're going down to finger then it's 77cm.

Also, I'm Jimbo, just didn't put my trip on

What a fucking retard, Anyone putting something stupid like that deserves to be grinched.

Him and me are swiss lads, no such thing for us

At least i have the possibility to go over to germany and pay half that...

Attached: Blank+_9588486808eb2d1d79e7e9710bd24eac.jpg (511x511, 59K)

There's some pretty cheap tiers.

I still live with my parents and make 12k a year in college. Maybe in a couple of years.

Gonna need the length and girth of your erect member.

I only give that out if you're my Priest

I'd like to sign up for this but I'm not sure what to really include. I've got a lot of random surplus or duplicate items I don't do with. Any anons wanna hit me with some ideas or is surplus ok?

surplus is great

Almost done getting everything to ship, just waiting on some patches and some time to go to my local shop. I really think my target is going to enjoy what I'm sending.

You typically get a wishlist from your target, but Surplus is universally a great gift.

They have a greeting card tier
They have a $5 tier
Make someone’s Christmas

>I’m not sure what to include

Unless you get Fucking Mike. They should include a list. I believe the guidelines are:
1: Item from list
2: Item you think they will like
3: Snacks, Treats, Beer from hometown
4: a note or a card and a picture of your aerolas

Fuck it, I'm joining this one. Already signed up for one on /toy/ but whatever. Hopefully I don't get double grinched

Good luck fren

Nice. We're in the $150-$250 tier so he will have plenty leftover for horse dildos.

I did. He's a man of few tastes: Survival Gear, Weapon Accessories, Books / Movies.

Kek. He's going to get a little of all that now.

Favorite scent? Also Nice trips

Thanks for the help anons. I've got enough to go off of. I'll post pics on unboxing day if he doesn't show up.

Attached: 1497813384260.jpg (864x722, 77K)

I know you want mountain man shit an I will get some for you, but how do you feel about milsurp and do you have any other guns besides the AR10?

Anyone get me? I ain't heard shit y'all. Canuck from Sask Sask.

So am I the only one who creeps on his guys house on Google maps?

If their house is nicer than mine or in a better area i give shitier gifts than if they live in some shithole, in which case I go all out to be a kind Santa.

Not like I'll ever give below my bracket but I feel like my effort doesn't go as far if they live in a mcmansion somewhere than it would if they live in a shitbox.

Maybe they live in a basement suite, or share the house with a lot of roommates. Don't creep, just assume your target is a true kommando who'll appreciate your effort, and go from there. Then you feel good about what you've given. That's what keeps the magic alive.

This mostly comes from one of my buddies who is a stuck up prick who lives with his parents with no bills and free income way past the age when you should move out and bitched last year when he got objectively great gifts to the point where he didn't even think it's worth it to do it this year.

I hope he doesn't participate and noone gets stuck sending his ungrateful ass anything.

That sucks, but don't potentially under-gift a deserving kommando because of it. Spirit of Christmizzle and all.

Tfw noone in here said they got me yet
Anyone got a swissfag?

Don’t do that.
> sole owner of my house
>it’s cheaper than renting

What batch did you sign up for?

Batch 1, Overlord tier. I'm a highfalutin lad.

did..you get a DS from KS? ...ANYBODY? DS FROM KS?