I can't legally own a gun because I slapped my gf when I was 20 years old (yes I slapped the shit out of her for making...

I can't legally own a gun because I slapped my gf when I was 20 years old (yes I slapped the shit out of her for making light of my brothers recent death) anyway I'm grown up now. What is the best option for protecting my family on our upcoming cross country road trip? (Staying in camp grounds and desolate areas so a little sketchy)

Attached: 1541223067235.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCYaiRmcYVI
youtube.com/watch?v=HN9FfLCu1cI
ghostguns.com
youtube.com/watch?v=9NhS_xCvRS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a black powder revolver, an 1858 is your best bet, and maybe an extra cylinder or two.

Drive across country and know that statistcly nothing will ever fucking happen to you or stay home and work on not being a fucking coward all the time.
Their is no fucking boogie man or big giant coon in the dark.

>anyway I'm grown up now
Clearly not.

This. You can even order them delivered to your doorstep.

Women were a mistake.

Thanks Obama.

I know this is true, but my question is really just in general for me and possibly anyone else who have lost their rights.
I don't see what is so clear about it bud.
I will look into it. I imagine black powder has come a long way but I wonder if it can be kept loaded for long periods.

Are crossbows reliable for close range self defense?

>convicted felon
>"dindu nuffin wrong, just smackt a bish once"
Something isn't quite adding up here.

I've left mine loaded for a period of something like 1.5-3 months and it still worked. So long as you aren't in a humid environment odds are you'll be fine. Just use grease on top of the bullet to get a good seal.

>be OP
>be a fag
>be a violent psycho
>buttmad cant own guns because violent psycho
>tries justifying being a violent psycho
Fuck outta here bitch

If some time has passed and you've kept your nose clean, you can petition to have your rights restored. Next time don't slap a bitch silly even if she deserves it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCYaiRmcYVI
You be the judge(for once).

It was a midemeanor but "assault on a female" loses your gun rights in N.C.
I didn't even imply I dindu nuffin.
That is good to know. I think black powder firearms are cool in their own right as a skill. Also would be easier to manufacture your own ammo if shtf
Guns are made for violence. If I bought one it would be for violent reasons (killing for food, killing in stead of being killed, etc. It's all violence) and I'm not even a repeat offender

No one "deserves" to be hit.
Either they are doing something that legally warrants them to be killed in defense of one self or another, in which case there's no reason to slap them, or they aren't, in which case there's no reason to slap them.

>I'll kill my GF because she made a joke about how I cant get it up
Fuck off psychopath, it's good you cant into guns

I may try it. There won't be a next time thankfully that period of my life is over.
Kek. Thanks

Just buy one second hand, it's not like the government can regulate yard sales or online purchases.

Attached: 1536478846097.png (1010x870, 30K)

You are absolutely histrionic.

It's called domestic assault and the reason it precludes you from gun ownership is all those stories of murder suicides from dumb fucks like you when your bitch finally listens to enough Tina to quit your ass

Nah. I can't, I'm really just trying to get something on the off chance someone tries to break into our camper while we sleep. It doesn't even need to be lethal, in fact that was what I was more curious about (non lethal weapons) but idk if Jow Forums is really interested in those.

Domestic violence shows that someone is unhinged enough to physically harm a loved one over a trivial matter.
It's a good thing OP cant have firearms.
He should be castrated too.

Not everything justifies lethal force you idiot. If some woman thats clearly smaller and weaker than you is hitting you, you dont have the right to kill her but you do have the right to knock her ass out. So yes. Some people deserve to be hit.

Yeah I get the reasoning; but if I really wanted to kill someone I would just by a gun illegally or find one of the many other ways to kill them. Your way of thinking is the slippery slope that gets guns taken from everyone

You could always get a blunt object to take with you

Attached: snake_with_100_camo_index_holds_up_a_cowboy.jpg (1910x1271, 364K)

Roastie is toastie

Attached: 1540101462004.jpg (1024x657, 216K)

>more interested in non lethal weapons
>cant buy second hand
>*quote* assault on a female*quote*
>implying that is a thing
Acting like an edgy teen
I get it OP, nice, no one called you out for it yet.
OP is underage b&, and looking for something to beat up the perceived "chad" at his school.
But is also to retarded to understand that a cane is probably the best self defense weapon you can get away with carrying anywhere, and a lock tied to a bandanna is always a schoolyard favorite.
Since OP doesnt know this. Not only is he young. But sheltered suburbanite.

>Guns are made for violence.
>what is deterrence?
>what is deescalation?
The fact that the only reason to own a gun you can present is to use it to kill is pretty much all the proof anyone would need that you're definitely still the kind of person who hits women. For your family's sake, I hope to god you wind up in a prison before you get your hands on anything dangerous. At this rate you'll be another statistic CNN uses to show how bad domestic violence is in this nation.

Seems like a good option. I thought about bear mace but then I realized it would be in a closed area and that idea is retarded. Does anyone know if tasers are effective? There are some very creepy tweekers out west.

>knocking somebody out
>not lethal force
Pick one. Real life isn't like the movies.

Assault on a female is a crime in N.C. yeah the statute is a little sexist but I am in no position to judge obviously. >t. 40 year old lesbian who stayed with her redneck baby daddy for 15 years while he beat her going straight for the most absurd conclusions

What's tina?

Well if he's on drugs he's going to be alot harder to take down
youtube.com/watch?v=HN9FfLCu1cI

Attached: 1524815927656.png (960x960, 892K)

>Not everything justifies lethal force you idiot. If some woman thats clearly smaller and weaker than you is hitting you, you dont have the right to kill her but you do have the right to knock her ass out. So yes. Some people deserve to be hit.
Uh not really.
If someone is a threat to your life, you can end that threat.
If someone commits a crime against you, (let's say assault in this case)
You dont just get to hit them for no reason, that's mutual combat, or mutual assault/battery. What you can do is use as much force as is necessary to effect a citizen's arrest on the assailant[if your state even allows that]
Just because someone punches you, doesnt mean legally you can punch them [look at every bar fight ever]
AND. OP was talking about how his GF MADE A COMMENT and he hit her, which doesnt even meet these requirements fuckstick.

ITT: nu/k/ ignores shall not

Black powder is a good bet, also good to have a blunt object
just remember, swinging weapons and shooting firearms around family puts them at risk as well

Attached: 1533525766968m.jpg (424x1024, 83K)

I didn't knock anyone out I slapped her hard because she made a joke about my brother who got murdered while we were fighting and I left the car immediately and walked down the road, was arrested, pled guilty and went through therapy. It really hasn't been a pattern of behavior and I would have hit anyone who said that to me at that time (about 6 months after it happened)

what the fuck does that even mean?

Exactly. I doubt anything will happen, but I have lived in some of the wild west and you hear about some pretty heinous things happening sometimes. I don't just want to sit there uselessly if it happened to us. Maybe I'll just stick to the fucking KOAs (yeesh I'm getting old and lame)

Just get one illegally. Fuck the law, fuck thieves, and fuck the lazy. I have never heard of a case where a man hitting a women is not justified.

Attached: 1536348211328.png (853x1025, 134K)

>be an absolute child and lack the emotional self control to not hit a bitch
>oh no, he can't own a gun, how sad, muh 2A, muh oldfag, muh nu/k/

Attached: 1525785644439.png (625x773, 111K)

>t. A newfag Boomer who heard about Jow Forums on Fox and friends.

Attached: 1538426321023.png (500x405, 180K)

Its Jow Forums, there's a huge chance OPs underage, we know this.
I second the cane, it's about the only thing [aside from gun] that is reliable against knives as well, and knives are probably the most realistic threat one will encounter.
Get a cane, wood, or like those cold steel polyurethane ones, keep it simple, not bawdy, and just a cane, no hidden blade.
Just an actual cane is capable of going almost anywhere (planes and courthouses may get pissy, I dunno)

>I would have hit anyone who said that to me at that time
but you were stupid enough to hit a woman in a state where that can get you into problems like this, and now you're having this problem.

>slapped the shit out of a woman just for her talking
>b-but my big bro...

You sound like a piece of shit. Your brother was probably a bigger piece of shit, which is why he was in a situation to be murdered in the first place. What I reckon is up is that you’re all a bunch of trailer trash white dindus. This is what happens to people like you. This is why these types of laws are in place.

Get a non or less than lethal weapon and call it a day. There are loads of choices.

get that shit expunged

You possessing a gun is now a crime. This is a tool to allow a police officer actually doing his job for once to arrest you BEFORE you end some bitchs life who's only crime was fucking your dumb ass. See, it's a legal tool: since you've already conceded you dont need the gun the only reason for you to seak it out is if you have some purpose in mind. Other wise committing a crime isnt worth the trouble.

I think your room temperature IQ, violent, and criminalistic brain is missing the point of what i said. Knocking somebody out(or attempting to) is lethal force, i didn't say anything about whether you tried to knock somebody out.

You just reminded me of pic related
It was stupid and faggy and I'm actually sorry for it. Idk if I should have had a right taken away just like that.

Attached: qeBRlVK.jpg (701x497, 67K)

>don't hit girls!
>all women are queens!
>y-youre a fucking manchild

Lmao nice rage faggot. Fuck the police, buy a choppa from dayquan

All those trailer trash, swinging to the battle cry "talk shit get hit".
Oxygen is waisted on them.

You hear about shit, which was probably heard about by other people which some mother fucker made up. Just like that God damn monster under your bed.

>OP is a coward

Not that you fag. I'm talking about your weird fucking lesbian fantasies.
OP, who has proven himself to be a violent person, attempts to say that the only purpose for a gun is to kill, which is objectively false. Simply owning and presenting a gun to a threat should be all the deterrent you need. If things get worse and you need to kill, well good for you, but the fact is that you don't need to fire your weapon to end a potentially dangerous situation. Of course, a man who hits someone over a stupid joke wouldn't understand that, and is probably going to wind up as another number on some lefty chart about gun violence when he guns down his family for beating him at uno.

>I have never heard of a case where a man hitting a woman is not justified
What about that time Chad beat you up in highschool?

Canes are the most badass non firearm your gonna get away with.
My state does allow you to carry swords though...

>if you don't support acting like a nigger, you must think women are queens!

Attached: 1534818256842.png (645x773, 37K)

>brother got murdered
Oh I get it... OP is a nigger. You know where you at Tyrone?

Didn't know Jow Forums was so full of irate middle aged women but thanks guys I believe I will go with a cane and probably some kind of tazer. Hell, apparently I'm such a psycho maybe the other people should be worried about me instead.

also entirely justified

>hey look at this greentext that proves OP is still an angry 20 y/o
>muh
Anything else or are you going to continue trying to shit in this thread?

>Only niggers get murdered
What a dumb, deluded idea. Would post nigger crime stories but I don't really care to. It has taken a lot to be at peace with what happened. I hope you guys never have to suffer it. But it sounds like you care more about some cunt getting her eye blacked.

>Smart English gentleman goes to japan, studies lots of styles like kendo and jiu jitsu, doesn't feel western and changes - BARTITSU. Many such cases!

Attached: bartitsu-history-backfist.jpg (254x296, 26K)

That's how the criminal justice system works Tyrone. You commit a crime, you receive punishment for it. In this case it actualy serves a purpose of hopefully preventing further violence.

I got myself a couple vine maple staves to make some canes and stuff out of.
Should look good.

I've never been hit by a man though, and I stay away from shitskins.

Than a nigger getting killed in a nigger squabble? I'd say it's about even.

>such a psycho maybe people should be afraid of me
So you agree with the state of North Carolina now?

>Just because someone punches you, doesnt mean legally you can punch them
Kys

I am laffin

Attached: 1541313923700m.jpg (1024x809, 102K)

>yes I slapped the shit out of her for making light of my brothers recent death
Does your wife know you're an emotionally unstable pussy? I hope for her safety she's more empathetic than your ex was the next time someone in your family dies.

Sounds like an awesome project. Working with wood is very comfy in a weird way I guess because it has some kind of life inside it.

>Empathetic
Not a word. The word is "empathic" you mong.

It's "empthic" you utter retard

>Be at peace
Nation of Islam recruit you when you were in county Tyrone? We have to call you Mohammad now?

Are you retarded?

Attached: hurr.png (830x427, 19K)

Talk to a lawyer, lose of gun rights for something like that isn't a life sentence, if it was your only brush with the law and it's been a number of years you may be able to get a judge to give you your rights back.

Holy shit you're stupid. Do yourself a favor and refrain from correcting people in person, ever.

No the word "empathetic", like the word "normalcy" is just a bastardization that became so common as to become acceptable in common speech. In this case people just confuse the word for the similar word "sympathetic". It is a very good indicator of a mid wit.

Please fuck off back to Facebook anytime you Boomer roastie

If you see OP
>just out looking to pop a (percussion) cap in all the bitches that wronged him, better look out whitey

Attached: jidenna.jpg (600x900, 60K)

Buy from a private seller, skip retarded background check and inefficient bureaucratic BS. Gun shows, gun broker, etc. as long as they aren't a "business"

Vine maple is the hidden gem of the PNW.
Vine maple and ocean spray are God woods that no one talks about and grows everywhere.

Then he gets cuffed if he gets stopped or heaven forbid ever has a need for law enforcement officer to "assist" like a fire or an ambulance and goes to prison for committing a felony.

>rostie
How do you know he's uncut?

I might do it. I really don't need a gun, but if I wanted one I could buy it off a family friend easily. Like I said this is just for a family outing, and in the off chance I come across some psycho who does have a gun.

>hes in the mirror.

Exactly. Be careful with your rights lads. One fuck up and you could be in my shoes. Hell it might get even worse. Apparently racism is a mental illness now.

That's a straw buyer. If your family member bought the gun legally and you get caught with it they go to prison also. No wonder all of your kind are locked up.

As an amerimutt I am really jealous of unmutilated men.

Can someone get this hot head out of here?

OP did nothing wrong

Foriegn scum cant have firearms
maybe more your speed

ghostguns.com
SHALL

The ATF they're....Evolving....

Attached: foresaken_by_god.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>the point

Your head

OP is trying to get escalated to a higher level of incarceration and wants to feel better about it by refering to a bunch of internet lawyers. Then he claims it's to take on a cross country "trip", were he is more likely to get stopped due to having out of state plates and totally not to wave it around at the bitch leshawnda for not hanging out with him at the rap contest.

Guns are eternal. Bitches are a dime a dozen.

SEETHING
Pic related is what you look like in my head.

Attached: aileen-wuornos-5.jpg (320x240, 10K)

Obama voter?

Pepper spray fogger and a baseball bat.
youtube.com/watch?v=9NhS_xCvRS8

>baseball bat
Pleb, too unbalanced.
An axe handle is superior.

only sith deal in absolutes