Help me out

Look guys, I need to get rid of my edge lord shotgun i bought behind my parents back the second i was 18 a couple years back. Never even used it, but now i just want it gone. How can you "deactivate" such a simple gun like a single barrel? (in order to make it legal to just throw away) I could hacksaw but thats loud as fuck and I dont want to use cement.

Is there a not pain in the ass way to go about this? I lost a screw to it so i cant even fucking sell it.

Attached: triple-barrel-shotgun-8399.jpg (807x840, 129K)

Copper/lead and a butane torch. Just melt that shit all over its insides

Are you serious?? Just post on Armslist to sell it, no need to butcher it.

Attached: 1558428_473458669525925_4718392001808597035_n.jpg (278x200, 9K)

Why don't you just buy a screw?

Bury it, dig it up once you aren't being cucked, as hard as you are

Torch cut the receiver into three pieces with a tip that displaces 1/4" of material.
Or just sell it to someone more competent than you.

what the fuck kind of irreplaceable screw did you lose to make the whole gun worthless?

Just sell it and put "missing X screw" In the description.

Just sell it at a pawn shop for $20 you idiot.

If you ruin that gun, I hope a gang of burglars breaks into your house, and gangrapes you and your family. Just sell it to someone who will take care of it.

Attached: 1517136066767.png (600x600, 17K)

load a shell then fill the barrel completely up with gunpowder, put tape over the muzzle so all the gunpowder stays inside, then shoot it

the least pain in the ass way is to call up the local PD non-emergency line and tell them you have a firearm you'd like to dispose of. They'll send a friendly officer over who will collect the weapon, and dispose of it.

What screw? What model of shotgun?
Just sell it to a pawn shop and take the hit.

OP here

i abandoned this thread seconds after making it. Go fuck yourselves

>Go fuck yourselves

Ok. Done. Yes, I’m that fast. Now, I think we should discuss your latent homosexuality. Clearly, you’re deeply closeted. You’ll be much happier if you just come out.

Retarded faggot, why can't you sell it?

Attached: 1520694680037.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

There's only 15 pages here and you can't take the time to delete your absolutely shitty post. Be gone

how about you tell your parents to suck your dick ?

Sell to LGS

>put in mouth
>pull trigger
there OP I solved your problem

save it for a gun buyback

Call the manufacturer and get them to send you one. Shouldn't cost much if anything. Then sell it and buy something you will actually use. For example, some lube for when your boyfriend fucks you up the ass.

But what if you need to shoot three niggers or a nigger three times? What then?

Attached: 1540469349670.jpg (285x325, 14K)

are you both fucking retarded?