Get into hunting if you haven't already Jow Forums

Get into hunting if you haven't already Jow Forums.
(((They're))) pushing lab grown meat now. Pretty soon our only option to get real meat will be hunting.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-04 23-53-21.png (922x780, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/liberalgunowners/
nutritionfacts.org/2016/09/13/estrogen-animal-products/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got an invitation to hunt bush pig, does it make a difference in they live an eating gmo crops anyway.

The only thing wrong with lab meat is that it's too expensive, Jow Forums fag.

Glorious capitalism

This. If it looks good and tastes good and doesn’t give me megacancer, I don’t give a shit

>Pretty soon
lol no. the meat industry is HUGE. I'm not anti-meat, just stating a fact. I have no doubt that (((they))) do want to phase out meat from the prole diet, but it's not happening in the next two decades. there's just too much money in the industry for it to go anywhere.

Actually, scratch the looking good. I’ve eaten some nasty looking stuff

The kikes envision a world where they rule over a mulatto-Islamic underclass that gets sustenance through lab grown meat, insect based protein and meal replacement shakes

Mega cancer and contributing nervous system issues

>chicken nuggets made in a lab
>JUST

Then don't eat it

That doesn't sound like a very good long term plan.

How do you hunt anyway?

I'm thinking get in between a deer bed and its food before dawn and wait. Idk what the fuck is rutting or post rut.

I'm also guessing you have to walk into the wind.

I'd rather track but I can only really hunt in january. I know for a fact that there are leaves covering the ground then

To be fair factory farmed meat is pretty fucking bad for you.
Unbelievably bad, there's almost no way lab grown meat could be worse unless its injected with mercury

Feral hogs are disgusting, one bite and you'll trash the whole lot. [Unless they're piglets, they taste fine]

>the Jews envision a world where the underclass is Islamic & therefore hates them
Man Jow Forumstards are dumb

Kek you're fucking dumb holy shit. I want to believe this is a joke but it might just be retarded enough to be poltard territory.

Btw, insect protein is actually pretty legit. There's nothing wrong with it, but if you don't like it you don't have to eat it

Just eat vital weat gluten
70-80g of protein/100g serving.

If we could make lab-nuggies with potentially higher nutritional value than animals then that doesn't seem so bad

fuck off back to Jow Forums

>Btw, insect protein is actually pretty legit. There's nothing wrong with it

Attached: 1532654978442.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

>real meat
Industrial farm meat already tastes like ass compared to game meat.

>translation

> I LOVE LOVEEEEEE MY MANTITS,SMALL INFERTILE NUTS AND HAIRLESS BODY

MORE S O Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TVP FOR THE WIN

T. urbanite

it's literally just leaner pork

t. meat-industry kike

no u

Attached: FB_IMG_1526153620622.jpg (720x621, 39K)

>huh huh Jow Forums tards
>i bet they like orange man
>long hair man and norwegian man says orange man bad, satan good
>Jow Forums is unrelated to Jow Forums huh huh

reddit.com/r/liberalgunowners/

you have to go back

Attached: 123.jpg (1818x2544, 659K)

"wrong file

Attached: 1539827739972.png (1580x661, 156K)

>lab meat
>onions
Pick one.

You wish cuck.
I've liked every game meat I've had, aside from coyote, cougar, and adult feral hog.
The young ones are fine, but the adults are inedible.

T. vagitarian onions man

Attached: dffefef.jpg (644x800, 30K)

thas what 90% of this fake meat is

s o y protein that will render you infertile in a couple of years of heavy consumption

it's even in tons of proceeded shit frozen and fast food now

>thas what 90% of this fake meat is

Attached: 1512294327012.png (230x219, 7K)

insect protein is gross, though. plus, why would you consider it when you can just grow actual animal meats in a vat?

True

But then you have the implication that all animals actually have rights. Which they don't. I mean, really, chickens? Only women and people subject to disney brainwashing care about anything but dogs and maybe horses and whales. Fuck dolphins. Not like that, but with a harpoon gun.

So don't forget to load up on arms capable of killing anything with four legs and/or wings. Fins are fine too.

>FAkE mEAT WILL NOT bE A S O Y BasED PrOdUCT

it will be a lump of lab grown animal cells backed up with tvp retard

Attached: index.png (251x201, 7K)

dogs,cats and horses are the only animals that shouldn't be a food source.

>everything else with the exception of pigs (but they are assholes anyways) are so dumb that they barely recognize whats going on around them

protip shoyu has no detectable estrogenic activity in men. none. nada.

you know what does? alcohol, especially beer, anything stored/heated in plastic, fennel anise etc, and the big one you deal with whether you want to or not as long as you drink the county water:

meat and dairy.
nutritionfacts.org/2016/09/13/estrogen-animal-products/

beer and steak ironically created a bunch of skirt wearin, 7.62x39 shootin, dildo ridin, red dot usin, 9mm shillin, hillary votin, fuddlore repeatin nancies. hitler was right, we should have just ate the damn beans.

actually, cats should be a food source for dogs.

chickens are stupid enough that i don't feel particularly bad about eating them, but cows are actually pretty intelligent. if you've ever raised one, you'll find they act about the same as a reasonably bright dog. i still eat them, of course, but i do sometimes feel bad about it.

lab grown meat also has the potential to improve quality control - imagine being able to mass-produce Kobe-quality beef without needing to invest a huge amount of time and effort into raising an actual animal.

>there is nothing wrong with s o y goy... i mean guys

Attached: Gt+are+not+i+repeat+are+not+a+problem+_cba808b97327812e1e880086cfb1a491.jpg (688x456, 49K)

How is this weapon related? I get that it's supposedly about hunting (it's not, you blew in from to try and rile people up) but this is more of an thing than anything else. A thread died so you could sperg about this horrible, horrible nothingburger.

If you don't like the free market then fuck off to Sweden or something, "comrade"

>bug eating urbanite is telling people to go to Sweden

Attached: uncle varg.gif (500x290, 1.44M)

Factory farming contributes to antibiotic resistant bacteria strains and is therefore degenerate.

Attached: estimated-annual-antibiotic-use-in-US.png (500x450, 26K)

how are you all this boring

>bug eating urbanite
I'm pretty fucking sure I'm more rural than you, if your area right now has a population density that's greater than one you lose.

>worred about lab grown meat because jews and nigger babies or some shit
>not worried about the GMO corn/onions/wheat fillers, hormones, bacteria, parasites, steroids, and antibiotics that have been found in meat products for decades
Glad to see Jow Forums geniuses have their priorities straight.

Attached: assfail.png (598x704, 464K)

>Dairy and meat owned by jews
>most proponents of alternatives are aryan
>vegetarianism normally found in cultures of aryan heritage, Judaic influence forms the basis of the western diet
>eating fish frequently like a good christian stunts brain development more than the omega 3 helps it
>"the jews don't want you to do this. be a real man, drink this beer, eat this steak, and don't forget, fish on sunday!"

Nice try Jow Forums aka israeli falseflag forces.

Bush pig =/= feral hog.

Attached: 460206B9-7C83-448A-BF38-F3F54C1236B3.jpg (655x468, 70K)

>reeeeeeeee
You do need to go to Sweden though, it's where you belong and I don't care how hurt your feelings are. Sooner or later we won't be asking and when the final solution comes you're going to be wondering why you didn't fix the problem instead of shitpost about meme-grown meat.

Attached: bird-with-arms21.jpg (660x495, 61K)

>Fuck dolphins. Not like that, but with a harpoon gun.
well there goes my plans for the week

I hunt
I fish (catch and release) unless Im really hungry and have some trout
>stove top stuffing + butter stuffed inside a trout roasted over coals is the best

but lab grown meat is a humane alternative to factory farms
anyone who thinks an alternative to factory farm hell holes is somehow related to hunting is a fucking faggot
you guys make me sick and anyone who supports factory farms has the fucking empathy and IQ of a fucking subhuman nigger. OP should be see his entire family locked in cages and force fed until some chinks skin them alive in front of him to keep the meat fresh.
fuck you OP.

Attached: bo knows.jpg (360x309, 28K)

>finns are fine too

Pyotr

get celebratory vodka

So, Snowpiercer?

Bush pig=/= American
Gtfo nogun foreigner

You have to go back

Attached: 1541121621346.gif (255x247, 81K)

I for one embrace our cyberpunk future

At what point does using NPC memes become an NPC trait itself?

Nice try NPC 2373-btd-02888-83g

Attached: 1540129078196.gif (750x1250, 116K)

50 posts in and the trademark slander is "bug eater"

Attached: 1464759423978.jpg (401x334, 28K)

This - just like self driving cars are right around the corner.

Problem is tech doesn't move as fast as people's imagination or promotion. Musk isn't going to Mars, cars don't drive themselves, and we aren't haven't really fake meat.

Cities can't fix potholes and Amazon can only serve you ads for shit you've already bought.
>Muh AI! Muh deep learning
All bullshit.

Kek, no need to be so superior.
I am hasguns, I just have to leave a small child at the police station if I ever want to use it.............You what never mind.

There is literally nothing wrong with lab grown meat OR hunting. In fact, the introduction of lab grown meat will be a pivotal moment in the fight against climate change, since a massive amount of land clearing is done to raise cattle, which are themselves quite bad for the environment as well.
Lab grown meat also provides an opportunity for the common diner to enjoy the flesh or rare or even extinct animals that would otherwise have been denied to them.

Maybe, depends on how much energy, water and other resources are required to make it. Also note that they made nuggets which is basically ground up leftover bits. Not exactly grade A fillet, but they may eventually get there.