Hi Jow Forums, I'm not much of a weapons enthusiast...

Hi Jow Forums, I'm not much of a weapons enthusiast, but I heard from my cousin today that he was planning to go to a meetup with an SRA group. Is that bad? And should I intervene? There don't seem to be a lot of warning signs online about what they do, and I don't actually know what the point of their organization is. Based on wiki, it looks like a pretty new organization. Looking for an info dump.

Attached: sra.png (800x800, 275K)

They're a jewish anti-firearms organization

Attached: 1540667333018.jpg (600x362, 127K)

They're larpers just like Atomwaffen, talk big but do nothing and are populated by 50% beta virgins and 50% feds.

This, there isnt much to worry about

They may be commies. But like commies that symbol is top aesthetic

they're like the nra but good

Ok, I'll worry less then, I was thinking it was a giant flag of something. Thanks

They seem harmless enough, just a niche group that likely won't go anywhere big or do anything big other than exist. Unless he starts talking about "starting the revolution" while giving off school shooter vibes or joins a more extreme group like retard revolt or antifa, I woudn't worry about it, just mind yourself and let him be.

KILL YOUR COUSIN, REMOVE THE CHILD AND BATHE IN THE CUM.

>I don't actually know what the point of their organization is
For lefty loosers to LARP as revolutionaries without being from the working class or having a basic understanding of how our government works. Mostly harmless, still subversive.

They're the leftist equivalent of the 3%ers, and are more LARPy than them since they don't actually show up to defend any of their beliefs. Saw some of them talking about going to the border to defend the immigrants, then they just sat around talking about how dangerous it'd be.

It's not bad. You shouldn't intervene. It's essentially the left-wing alternative to the NRA.

I think these commie faggots might be violating someones trademark if they are involved in shooting in general and shooting sports and competitions.

Only good commie is dead commie.

Attached: commie getting rekt.png (670x476, 320K)

I don't care that they're commies, if they're pro gun ownership then they're good in my book. I don't get why Jow Forums spergs so much about antifa in particular. I have a lot less hate for the far-left than I do for the "centrist" neoliberals who are the only ones who actually support gun control.

>meetup with an SRA group
they'll train him good.

Attached: 1514549324255.jpg (1920x1188, 367K)

>I don't get why Jow Forums spergs so much about antifa in particular. I have a lot less hate for the far-left than I do for the "centrist" neoliberals who are the only ones who actually support gun control.
Because they're not much better. I'm also not a fan of people claiming to have moral superiority assaulting people for what they think is "hate speech." So there's that too.

Attached: 220213poster.jpg (500x783, 107K)

>I'm also not a fan of people claiming to have moral superiority assaulting people for what they think is "hate speech."
This is why I hate them. "Bash the fash" faggots need to grow up and use words.

>triple K

*triple Jow Forums
ftfy

They are unironically involved in SRA in picture, at least by association. They are in Finalnd and in Finland there is this thing called Sovellettu Reserviläisammunta, abbreviated SRA, translates as applied reservist shooting. Basically military centric practical shooting discipline. Governing body for the sport has registered SRA as trademark, probably unenforceable in US, but they might send angry letter via lawyer and block the commie rifle association from EU intertubes. In best case official letter might scare 'em modify their logo and abbreviation.

Attached: 8939014.jpg (1186x810, 185K)

Seems pretty cucked to me.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-58-00.png (1440x2560, 458K)

I hope they block the cucks from expanding in the EU

Just call him a faggot. Honesty is always the best policy.

how is this cucked? they're for arming the people that gun control effects the most.
The discontent with capitalism is pretty common now, for the right it gets articulated as racially (the ;;;;juice word order;;;;) and with the left it is articulated as class based ([[[[capitalist class domination]]]]]) The discontent with markets was a big point in the election. Trump supporters and the alt-right are upset with capitalism and market forces because market forces make a native born labor force compete with immigrant labor (the market and capitalist seek low costs and prefers to hire low cost migrant labor rather then higher cost of a native work force)

Attached: 0bf5a44e2e2de515e1f3c14332dcf66e13c129595703f41009c089ff0d6298c9.jpg (483x695, 20K)

They probably smell bad.

It's pretty goddamn clear you're from Reddit, you can't even use triple parenthesis right

>by class, for our class
>we are dedicated to (the?) Liberation and Freedom everyone (but not Them)
Official, pretty-face stance looks good, but that's only on paper. It is only to assuage those who would give them a cursory look. The fact that they portray themselves as Freedom-fighters while also being commies should be a huge fucking tell. Allowing communism and anarchism is the same as being okay with it, which is the same as condoning it.
Fag.

Attached: 1530585798495.jpg (500x688, 183K)

They're pro gun to take other peoples guns and install communism which is the political form of cuckoldry. So yeah they seem pretty cucked. You should also commit neckrope marxist filth

OP again, thanks for info, I won't worry about it. I probably overreacted by even starting the thread. Just seemed odd to me that if someone was into guns they would split into political groups, I thought the entire point of those organizations was to push for gun ownership rights and they'd all kind of be in the same bubble.

any group that espouses revolutionary politics and involves firearms is by definition subversive, and they shouldn't be welcome in the firearms community. Rat them out, and make sure the local PD knows when they're meeting next.

Anti Fascist but still afraid to actually fight.
They're harmless OP

They will co-opt gun ownership. One of them will snap and shoot up a Trump rally or try to false flag a Democrat event, and then they will collectively go "as a gun owner and member of a large National gun club, I think we should ban the gun."

say hi to karl and ian for me

Attached: effay.jpg (1280x720, 260K)