You ever get that feeling to just say "Fuck it," and drop everything to go live the Mercenary life?

You ever get that feeling to just say "Fuck it," and drop everything to go live the Mercenary life?

I mean, the life can't be all that bad, as long as you're willing to deal with the Third World on a daily basis.

Attached: b14c77c2a62d888711edd144b46934fc--african-kids-child-labour.jpg (600x900, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVcTzyO3U70&list=PLHVPYkZi1ZMMmHANgr4PVi3ANUeOoQq5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes but the western world isn’t like Africa, where I can walk up to some warlord or mercenary group with my own AK and tell them I want to join. Most western PMCs require previous military/LEO experience

PMC life isn't like the movies
Unless you bring something important to the table, you'd make more at McDonald's with 15hr pay than as a merc

I bet an African warlord would take you. Just align with the basic idea behind it all. If they're militant Islamists or Christians, be whichever one they are. If they're Liberia style executioners, play up the funky juju of being a STEM dweeb from America or become an elite larperator to bolster their warlord cred from showing how they can attract first world soldiers from thousands of miles away.

More likely he would take you hostage, try to get ransom and then rapemurder and eat you when he realizes you aren't worth shit.

All the good merc groups are contractors for the Cia/Dea/Fbi and unless you have multiple combat deployments in special forces, you aren't getting in. Then there are the non-government merc groups overseas. They require military experience, but the difference is that the US military can arrest you if you actually stir shit up/kill people. The only good contractors if you want to do what you posted about is shit like Africa/Somalia/Bangladesh where you're pretty much guaranteed to be kia or extremely injured and left without good medical care.

I think what you are looking for is the French Foreign Legion. They are pretty much mercs and live a decent enough life. But just know that the conditions and pay is shit. Even getting in as an American is about a 1/20 chance you will get in because they hate us spoiled westerners. I'm friends with a few I met on Cervens and I plan on joining within 2 years, but I really doubt I will make it in.

who are those Jow Forums guys that literally did go to ukraine to be mercenaries and have an instagram?

Nah revolutionary life would be better imo
>Hanging gov't officials
>If your buddy dies 2 more friends show up in their place
>Other governments want to be your friend

>I think what you are looking for is the French Foreign Legion.

The Legion is like the military, but worse. Going to it in search of any sort of merc life is to search for disappointment.

> like the military, but worse
That's exactly what any merc group is user. And by definition of fighting for another county for money, the FFL is just that. The FFL is made up of a bunch of ruskies/africans/3'rd worlders who are only in to make money. That's the definition of being a mercenary. I'm not joining to fight for France. I am going to make (shitty) money fighting. As I said before I'm friends with FFL vets and they were all deployed in combat zones, because the FFL is pretty much only sent to combat zones with the exception of them being allowed to defend public places in France again.

>That's exactly what any merc group is user.

You've been working for a really shitty group then, user. Easiest work of my life was working "Security" on Chinese cargo ships heading around Africa.

That job was a thousand times better than my stint in the army.

why did u quit

Did you actually get to shoot any pirates? Because that sounds pretty fucking boring. Like being in a submarine for 4 months like I was on my first navy deployment

I always thought it would be kinda interesting to be a guard on ships.
I know that’s just private security but meh it seems less dangerous than other forms of similar work

Attached: F229FBAE-9E8C-4F39-938B-7F90C4A3F136.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Made enough money that I didn't feel the need to be away from my home country for 10 months out of the year anymore.

In the four years, I fired my weapon in "combat" only once, and it was like shooting fish in a barrel. For the rest of the time, I was paid to basically be a sailor who didn't do any duty besides watch. As a man who reads a lot, I loved it, got through so many books.

How does it pay? What kind of background do you need to get into it, and what's a good company to work for?

>, I fired my weapon in "combat" only once

story?

Every. Fucking. Day. If my wife ever dies or leaves, I'm a ghost.

>He thinks people are in the mercenary life for money
Most are in it for the glory of battle.

>the mercenary life
Isnt really a thing, unless by mercenary you mean "unpaid volunteer" fighting for mudslimes against mudslimes.

>Mercenary life

Imagine getting ordered around by incompetent 3rd worlders.

Yeah, that's it, that's the life for money, unless you become a professional contractor, in which case you already know what the mercenary life is!

I thought about buying an old airbase in one of the break away soviet regions. Basically a retirement area and invite Friends (2 have planes and pilot licenses), then other gun enthusiasts out there, help with Visa, etc. Fly in our own gear, get to know locals, rent out space for CIA/MI6 for their own little funs to keep us well financed.

I often imagine living the Medieval Mercenary Life, and while it would have sucked ass compared to the life of comfort I have now, I can’t help but wonder what a life of pillaging and slaughter would do to my constitution.

Unless you served in a navy or coast guard unit, you can more or less forget it.

Not sure about that, there are definitely some in-house SE Asia shipping companies who are more than willing to take any westerner with weapons-experience

Most the money was in ransoms, desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVcTzyO3U70&list=PLHVPYkZi1ZMMmHANgr4PVi3ANUeOoQq5o

I know it's an anime, but at about 14 minutes in is actually a pretty good example of medieval warfare.

Is this what happens when I don't donate 25 cents a day?

The guys who join the FFL are many things. But what motivates many of them is that at the end of service they are given a French citizenship. That's worth quite a bit if you come from a shithole, or happen to be on the run from things in your old homeland. I believe the same can be said for the volunteers from Honduras(?) and other US-dominated places who join the US Army or the marines.

I would rather be the Triad's resident white Karate-man. Mercs are cool too though.

Attached: robert-wall-6569f0c4-e296-4c92-adfa-976445a154c-resize-750.jpg (390x469, 28K)

Please find some better sources...

>Bangladesh
Is there actually something happening in Bangladesh? Aren't they just India jr?

Then you're stuck in an untrained shitflinging group of fags. Good luck dying to anyone who does that.

Look at how well that child is equipped, that's what happens when you do donate 25 cents a day

>entire life is propagated based on what your wife will or won't do
You make me sicker than the hairiest of crying liberal. Unironically get your balls up or just kys, I don't give a fuck and nobody ever will

What companies and how do I apply?

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

Anta baka?

Muslims from Myanmar.

Shit, user...never thought of it like that. They're not getting my 25 cents no more.

Since were talking about mercs what happened to that webm of Belgian mercenaries in the congo with the song Lawyers, Guns, and Money playing over it? it used to get posted all the time on cripplechan and i think jewtube deleted the original.

Attached: M-Soldiers-1-4CJun06.jpg (652x430, 153K)

>the foreign legion meme
They take desperate africans and southeast asians, not bored sheltered white boys who want an adventure.

if you are going to join the legion just join the regular american military

But the wine, the cheese....