Okay...

Okay, Jow Forums the purge is about to start and soon there will be gangs of armed niggers on the streets in halloween costumes, what are you going to do?

Attached: purge-post.jpg (620x310, 726K)

Shotgun for whatever the molotovs and chlorine gas doesn’t deal with.

punji pits and dragon dildos on strings

Insider trading.

It also occured to me that the films failed to address that.

Honestly a film about the Purge with a corprate warfare background would be far more interesting.

Gather the sheriff's department and the rest of the decent folk and go kill all the meth heads.
Next year we'll go to the bar or something.
The Mid-West is the best West.

Probably drive to my property away from the city and chill for the night drinking whiskey, ready for any mongs stupid enough to wander onto my property.
Criminally underrated post.

as i recall from the films the whole point of the purge was to shoot brown people wasn't it?

I live in a white town with a racist HOA that prices out such fine people

Yes. The meaning of the movies is that by killing black people and poor people, the economy improves. Not sure how Hollywood green light that one.

I'd go into the woods and if anyone found me i'd just eat them
They obviously villainized the whole thing

can-cannon loaded with ultra thick 13 inch dildos

to be honest i would just loot

Because the people who made it have a delusional understanding of government that subverted the movie's meaning. The resistance leader said that they are killing poor people so they don't have to pay for "welfare, housing, and health care" as if that is something that governments are automatically obligated to provide if their citizens need it. The people making the movie unironically thought that the economy doesn't matter and the government can and must just give everyone what they need for free.

does anyone have the webm of the cancannon dildo launcher?

Even if all crime is legal you technically wouldn't have a right to hold stolen property after the purge, if the original owner discovered it you'd have to give it back. (Another major point the movies failed to address).

The purge is sensible as being the US adopts the standard kill happt govs its shithole self needs.

As for gangs, dunno, what happens if I thirdhole the receiver?

>Insider trading
>It also occured to me that the films failed to address that.

Neither of you understands what insider trading means lol

It was strongly implied that all gun laws had been done away with, basically all of the long arms were full auto.

Also, one bit that really pissed me off was they said the purge lined the pockets of the NRA, as if the NRA sells guns. I think if we had such a strong gun culture the NRA would lose money due to less fear of restrictions.

board up my house
go to canada for the weekend

Lol what?

You can end up with forced NRA membership depending on what or where you buy
That was a hilarious fuckup that resulted in a patsy uncle when the mail came in
Was trying to conceal I had funs

You guys laugh now but I'll be propping dolls behind the window curtains so that it looks like someone is always looking outside with a gun in hand. If they shoot em, I have enough warning to gear up defensively.

Remember in the montage in the second one where that guy goes to the roof with a scoped rifle, and cracks a beer.
That.

Insider trading isn't like a video game cheat code or a magic button you push that gives you money. It's making market moves with privileged knowledge that something is going happen that will alter the value of that market asset. Unless you knew something was going to happen (which if you don't even understand what insider trading means you most certainly won't lol) on purge day/or the day after than it wouldn't do you any good

Yeah that's basically what I was thinking, but not for the first purge, I have a few names to cross off.

I feel like they would close it during the purge

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE, NIGGA /
YOU A SILLY NIGGA

I'll shoot niggers dead

Lol I know what insider trading is, and if you had insider information and the markets were open during the purge that would be a good time to use it. You're basically arguing with yourself, by the way, all we did was drop the phrase "insider trading".

Take a flight to Thailand and fuck trannies while my neighbors are getting killed.

The implication being that you live in a neighborhood where such a thing would be an issue

Go out on the streets armed in a Halloween costume

IED's hidden in giant buckets of fried chicken, and cartons of menthol cigarettes, and giant claymore watermelons, malt liquor and cognac bottles full of flesh dissolving acids. also Cadillac car bombs.

>and if you had insider information and the markets were open during the purge that would be a good time to use it.
They aren't open during the purge and even if they were your chances of having privileged knowledge that would be useful for that one day (actually it's not even a full day, like one night) are about the same as winning the lotto.

>You're basically arguing with yourself, by the way, all we did was drop the phrase "insider trading".
You dropped a phrase you clearly didn't understand and now are getting made fun of a little bit for it. Welcome to Jow Forums.

No! We have to make this a super cerial movie and not have fun with a silly idea.

Get my own home security squared away, then go and loot the homes of any of my neighbors who were stupid and edgy enough to go purging.

Lol you're just an indiscriminately triggered retard making baseless assumptions about other people to feel better about yourself

>Git free guns
>Street race

>handcuff both my parents to a metal pole in the basement since they would be counter productive
>leave enough food for them down there for 2 weeks with a bucket to shit and piss in
>board the door to the basement shut
>turn the house into a fort
>gun down any invaders
>turn any helpless thots into sex slaves
>assemble a gang
>remember to bring down more food to my parents and change out the shit bucket
>once the gang is assembled start doing wild west tier raids
>maybe not be an asshole
>???
>profit

Attached: 1541427821174.jpg (495x394, 115K)

Join up with all my homies and score me some basmati rice.

Attached: looter-basmati-2.jpg (316x333, 15K)

>be me
>live next to large ammount of basketball americans of less than honorable upbringings
>put on LARP gear
>set up alarms on every conceivable avenue of approach
>fortify house
>bottom floor is boarded up with chicken wire over the windows
>deny access to front door and back door with traps and debris
>head upstairs and block off staircase
>did I mention traps on the first floor?
>set up fighting positions on second floor and roof
>all fields of view and avenues of approach covered
>grab raifu and improvised grenades
>boxes of improvised grenades in every fighting position
>boxes loaded mags in every fighting position
>call my family
>make peace with my inevitable demise
>defend the fatherland from attack
I'm going to make the battle for the Reichstag look like a fucking cakewalk.

Attached: 1539597960184.jpg (564x559, 90K)

But it's only 12 hours

Fuck off.

Yes, and?

White.
Collar.
Crime.
Nigguhs.

Attached: white-collar-criminal-240em102711[1].jpg (240x175, 10K)

A hearty kek occurred here

>crime is now legal
Make a metric fuck ton of drop-in auto sears.

This is actually vastly more fscinating as there are a number of things illegal to make, but not posses
the real fun reason the economy is doing good is there are still lots of limited black market but now legal items in demand worth more than gold

pussy

You sir have won the internet for the day!

Why the fuck aren't the hordes of people with credit swarming over data centers and smashing machines, switches, etc?

> innawoods with sks