Admit it Jow Forums, now you're going to be constantly on the look out for blank fire converted guns in movies

Admit it Jow Forums, now you're going to be constantly on the look out for blank fire converted guns in movies.

Attached: 2143214312421342.png (1600x900, 1.34M)

The only film that's ever met Jow Forums's standards is The Crow.

kek

Attached: BrandonLee.jpg (618x412, 49K)

I got that reference

Attached: laughing crow.gif (245x286, 599K)

after getting into shooting I can't stand movie guns because of the insane lack of recoil. I just can't unsee it

Good fucking movie

I demand the webm of those girls “firing” guns while moving but they’re Just waving the guns with a cgi flash added to show gunfire.

It's definitely the worst when it's anything with muskets or big breechloaders or anything that should pack a huge wallop but instead just put out a puff of smoke and nothing else. ARs and pistols are a lot more forgivable imo

how did he get away with ripping off stings gimmick?

As much as I love Michael Mann's movies, he is pretty guilty of this.

Public Enemies, the first bank robbery where the one robber was holding a hostage and firing a FUCKING BAR one handed from the hip with no recoil. That was problematic.

>What is Heat?

Found gif

Attached: publicenemiesBAR600.gif (600x250, 637K)

But where is the recoil?

Attached: fARauw.gif (400x225, 3.7M)

Lol the walking dead was ridiculous with that. They're up on the tower at the prison shooting zombies, and the bitch has like a 30 cal bolt gun and you can see there's no recoil, but to make it even worse, dumb ho is like "WOW THAT THING KICKS HARD"

Attached: 600px-SchindlersListP08A.jpg (600x325, 50K)

>implying I haven't noticed it for years now

wait so in movies the actors arent shooting real guns at eachother?

see

What fucking recoil? It's a CAR15 and the man's big.

Eh, the BAR is a pretty chunky little fatass, that's like 20lbs for a .30-06 (gas operated, locked-breech and open-bolt, as well), assuming you could support it with your own arm, you shouldn't have to fight the recoil much.

Am I the only one who thinks this movie is overrated?

No, something like 8 percent of the population is gay.

20 pounds is nothing for the average MAN

The stupid part is the CGI ejected casings and muzzle flash

and the CGI muzzel flash

not looking for, already found, long time ago.

Attached: blank cut glock.jpg (1280x544, 111K)

Yeah, but:
>heavy pig of a gun
>gas operated
>locked breech
>open bolt
>possibly a rate of fire limiter, depending on model
That'll take the edge of a LOT of your recoil.

this

how can someone be this based?

Attached: kulak.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

I noticed airshit guns used in many movies, I used to make screens, too.
One I remember was Iron Man, one other was something recent, Sicario, maybe... There ware a lot more.
When they use blowback greengas pistols there's a visible cloud of white gas comming out from the top every time a bb is fired.
>t.ex airshitfag

I hate how Trailer Park Boys went from having some of the best firearm effects ever, somehow, to straight CGI dogshit garbage.
Really, watch the first couple seasons, it looks amazing. The new ones arnt very good at all so its the last thing to worry about, but damn AAA hollywood could learn something from those early low budget seasons.
How did they do it