7.62X54R FOR DIRT CHEAP

IT'S BACK IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!

targetsportsusa.com/wolf-762x54r-ammo-148-gr-fmj-steel-case-76254fmj-p-108929.aspx

Attached: ABB76254FMJ174X.jpg (800x520, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jgsales.com/mosin-nagant-91-30-round-receiver-rifles,-7.62x54r,-original-finish-1943-izhevsk,-c-r,-used.-p-102449.html
harborfreight.com/2-inch-x-2-1-2-half-inch-tapered-buff-65001.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

30 cents per round shipped.

PLEASE STOP I'M STILL OUT OF MONEY I DON'T GET PAID UNTIL FRIDAY

Attached: 1540152756263.jpg (223x226, 5K)

PLEASE I ALREADY BOUGHT A CASE
I NEED TO FEED MY AK AND SKS TOO PLEASE

NOOOOOOOO
I JUST BOUGHT A CASE

>AVAILABLE : 99+ in stock
>99+
You know user, last time it barely lasted 24 hours. You know damn well it won't last if the dems take control. Take a credit card out. I'll be checking the availability every once in a while to see how low it goes. I bought a case the last thread we had this up.

>$154 for 500
Well that's not all that bad but I'm still working on a $100 spam can

they sold over 50,000 rounds last time in like 16 hours, get it while it's hot.

My credit cards are all maxed out from early chrisymas buying and PayPal doesn't let me use that credit on gun stuff

I don't even know if my nugget is going to work.

Attached: 1540320619648.jpg (750x710, 64K)

how do you know how much they sold?

Pic of your nugget?

>don't even know if nugget will work
is it just me or does the chamber on yours look weird? like its been deformed. Got mine from sweaty ben

They sold 50k at the bare minimum, 100 cases of 500 is 50,000.

post 7.62x54r eaters, I am a soviet armorer from another timeline.

>even shitty nuggets today are $150 and above
I remember in 2008 shit mosins were between 80-100

Attached: GmlvwmI.jpg (784x708, 89K)

What if I buy one now and hold it for you?

>12.55 for shipping

Lol wtf? get a 500 rnd case

Attached: Mosin 6.jpg (3264x1836, 1.15M)

I'm glad I bought mine like right before they started getting stupid. Hex reciever and all that fun shit. I want to buy a new stock for it though.

I wish I had the money but I still have Christmas shopping to do for 5+ people. Also WTF happened to the bolt?

Attached: IMG_1406.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

Attached: IMG_0703 2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

Get your fucking laptop off the bed, that shit is bad for your CPU trying to vent out the heat.

Rusted out before I got it. I was told it'd be a grade 3. Need to put money into it now to de-rust. Also, is the chamber supposed to be... stepped I guess? The right side looks different from the left.

>tfw get free shipping for a case
>tfw it ships by FedEx
>tfw I work at FedEx and can pick it up at work
feels good man, I've got 3 nuggets to feed

Attached: Surp Family Rifles.jpg (3000x2000, 3.13M)

I'll post it when I get home. Taking my little brother to hobby lobby to get supplies to paint our mom a painting for Christmas .

Mine was from Ben too. The innards look clean and intact but I'm a newbie so idk

30 cents? Not quite the 15 it used to be but thats enough to make me want to order some and get the nuggets polished up for a range trip.

I appreciate it friend but I'm still not comfortable stocking up until I can confirm the nugget will work. I'm just shitting up the thread with bitching, I apologize

DAMN YOU OP I HAVE NO MONEY NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 1528264567549.jpg (750x556, 366K)

94 LEFT ALREADY

Attached: 94.jpg (486x372, 24K)

Thanks so much for the heads up, OP!

Bought a case for my Type 53. Was running out and trying to find a good price.

How much is shipping like if I don't buy by the case?
I don't think I shoot my nugget carbine enough to want 500 rounds sitting around at a time but a few boxes of 20 is coming my way if the shipped price is still good.

wtf the nugget food I bought from them last week just arrived
This is my beautiful Klavdiya
She's a 39 Tula bringback from Nam, all matching #s except the bolt but no refurb marx

Attached: 1541453505487.jpg (1200x800, 705K)

Depends on what state you're in user
Here in MD it was $17 for 3 boxes coming from CT

Mine still shows 99+. Well I ordered 10 cases anyways. Now to turn a profit

On the plus side its non corrosive though compared to spam surplus

17 for shipping or 17 shipped?

>Saving up for 5.45
>54r for 30c/rd
god damnit man...

has anybody put this through a vepr 54r?

Attached: 1538788226087.jpg (1080x773, 75K)

has anyone shot this stuff at all or know WHY its so cheap?

Why does shooting my Nugget hurt so much? From the bench it's unbearable, and prone is barely better.
Standing is OK, but I wanna get a good zero before I shoot a lot.

get a rubber buttpad for it or get some meat on your bones

Wait wtf happened. Did I just make a company change their layout because I kept spamming the numbers?

Drumpf is Putin's cock holster, why wouldn't it be cheap?

Attached: 1528592084099.jpg (557x696, 223K)

The cartridges don't actually have any powder. It's just the case and bullet.

Screencap this.

Just put a towel between you and the buttpad, no need for fancy tactical bullshit

>$.30 per round
>Cheap
How do I know you didnt and couldn't own a gun before 2 years ago. Fucking 500 rounds for anything over $70 is highway robbery for 54r

>tfw bought a case of this last week
>tfw bought 100 rounds of surplus today anyway

I have a problem

you know how fucking old it is to hear this? Everytime theres that one faggot saying "HURR DURR WHEN I BOUGHT MY MOIST NUGGET IT WAS 20 CENTS AND THE AMMO COST ME A HANDJOB"
Shut the fuck up.
people who still use their rifles have to buy ammo for it and thanks to sanctions and the war in eastern slavland 54r costs more now...its a reality noone gives a shit what it cost 10 years ago.

Hey some of us have shot up our supplies of mosin ammo.

>t. a kid who either doesn't own a gun or never shoots his gun

Either way you are a cuck

Surplus is sold far below cost when it hits the market until the supply runs out. Most milsurp rifles are $300-600 and most ammo for them is $0.45-75 a round. Mosins aren't inherently any different; the market was just flooding with the fucking things for almost 20 years.

Mosins in 2000 are the modern version of StG44s for $80 in 1950.

Targetsports is pretty based. A while back a gun store in MA who was losing ammo sales reported them to the state's AG (who sends out illegal cease-and-desist orders to ammo sellers hoping they'll stop shipping to the state.) She sent Targetsports one of those letters and they basically told her to get fucked.

I’m almost ok with that if it means I get to shoot more.

>all politicians are whores for someone

$17 for shipping 3 boxes from CT to MD
It's surplus Barnaul according to the headstamp, bottom of the barrel, exactly the same as Brown Bear. Since it's not boxed in a Bear case it's probably older surplus they're trying to offload for a new shipment or something.
Are you shooting heavy ball ammo? I made the mistake of feeding Bulgarian yellow-tip heavy ball 150gr to Klavdiya once and regretted it for days. If not, you're just a pussy.

Attached: 1541455752601.jpg (1000x1000, 569K)

>Not buying a cheap $400 saiga and converting it yourself.

>not buying .08 cent chinese ammo to shoot then

Mosins are already zeroed, put the bayonet on.

You're in the wrong decade grandpa.

I'm never buying Brown Bear again. Some of their shit is still corrosive. I shot some .223 of theirs and my AR's barrel and chamber rusted up when I didn't clean it after a range trip.

Still have a handful of it this garbage.

>shoot berdan-primed ammo in an ar
>surprised it rusts when you don't clean it

Attached: 1540847918914.jpg (133x143, 11K)

Can you please explain how loading the krag works? I've read that troops complained it took longer than stripper clip fed rifles, but it seems simpler

Carbon causes rust on its own dipshit, clean your guns lazy fuck.

>STG-44s for 80 dollars
T-that was a thing?

No, it doesn't. Modern ammo won't fill up a gun with orange powdery rust. They're using corrosive primers in some of their stuff.

Attached: vintage_gunad[1].jpg (700x452, 93K)

Be swift niggers it's dropping fast.

Attached: FUCK.png (803x476, 88K)

Is this PSL safe?

Attached: longboi.jpg (1000x884, 299K)

If it's a berdan primer it will always do that. All berdan primers are corrosive despite the literature saying otherwise because they produce potassium chloride particles when they burn and you have to clean out the weapon asap or risk rusting.
Should be. It's 148gr lead-core light ball with a polymer-coated steel casing. Kicks easy in my nuggets.

Just bought dozens of cases on my credit cards.

If anyone needs some when they sell out, I'll offer them for 50 cents per round.

Attached: hahaaha.png (525x340, 9K)

Just bought another.

>johnson rifle for ~$500 2018 cuckbucks
why live

Fake news

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-155557.png (1440x2560, 531K)

jgsales.com/mosin-nagant-91-30-round-receiver-rifles,-7.62x54r,-original-finish-1943-izhevsk,-c-r,-used.-p-102449.html

Jesus fucking christ. The jewry of these bastards. I could buy a model 700 scoped for this price.

Post sweaty bens rusty bastards. I`m interested in what people are receiving and can give advice.

Attached: gu0XYfy.jpg (234x250, 10K)

> Also, is the chamber supposed to be... stepped I guess? The right side looks different from the left.

Like this? yeah its supposed to look like that.

Attached: KuIGAvj.jpg (768x1024, 229K)

I would disassemble the bolt and start it off with some steel wool to get the majority of rust off. Then move on to some wet dry sand paper up to 2000 grit. Then finish it with a buffer and polishing compound. Like the white stuff you get for auto and see if it cleans up and determine pitting. Looks like it's still functional to me.

Attached: 20181101_115848.jpg (2576x1932, 1.41M)

>mfw hungry psl
>mfw i see this and remember i live in california

Attached: 1508875852882.jpg (633x758, 297K)

Attached: 20181101_115956.jpg (2576x1932, 1.22M)

That looks atrocious. Both the rifle and whatever trash filled hovel you live in.

Is the PSL cuckfornia legal?

>ammo wont ship to my house
fuucking cali, im outside of LA ive had shit ship to my house.

s-sort of? I slapped a cuck wrap around the stock but it still has the combo muzzle device which is questionable. Nobody's given me a hard time over it though

Attached: psl.jpg (3024x4032, 2.13M)

Thank you comrade. I just missed the last run, glad I saw this post.

Attached: 1475529670822.jpg (700x471, 97K)

you good

I've got a 54r vepr, glad to stock up on this shit. It shoots great

>Russian Model 91
>10 bucks
>CPI inflation calculator for 10 bucks in 2018
>$103
Prices really haven't changed that much
>7.62 Russian
WHICH ONE

Attached: 123869201956.gif (600x795, 401K)

SHHHIEEETTT post long bois.

Attached: IMG_0824.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

I got one too. But I hardly shoot it anymore. I don't know why. For some reason I still prefer the old nugget. The last time I shot it was when I got my SGM 10 rounders. Sorry for potato phone. It's a really old picture.

Attached: IMG_20140904_133146.jpg (2000x1200, 575K)

Can I have ammo just left at the local shipping office or shipped to someone else's address?
I live in an apartment and in case I'm not home when they deliver I don't want it going to the management office in case they sperg out about a dense as fuck package with the restricted materials sign on it.

You load individual rounds into the side box.
I’m not sure if there was ever any kind of clip to load it with on any of the variants.

Attached: 985D46F8-1E93-46D4-970C-ED5859130F54.jpg (700x350, 51K)

Yup, looks like it just needs to be stripped, derusted and polished and it would be serviceable. The bore look ok? Got mine for $150 from a cabela's "sale" years back without the rust. Needed a new extractor, stock was about as delaminated as your sweaty bens and the bore was disappointing. Thought it was shot out but just needed heavy cleaning. Used a wire brush shit tons of patches, hoppes, some eds red I made I let it soak in. The bore is still not bright and shiny but the lands are more visible. and The patches eventually stopped coming out Horribly dirty. Took months to see full effects of the improvement. Good luck kinda envious of your new project.

Genuinely curious- can a 54r vepr be converted to a psl?

Heres the buff I've been using to get things shining without having to invest in a bench grinder with buffing wheel.

harborfreight.com/2-inch-x-2-1-2-half-inch-tapered-buff-65001.html

Just chock it up in a drill with this stuff. Works out for ultimate poor fagging.

Attached: 71VQXYAVayL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 152K)

If you don't give a shit about the bluing just soak the whole thing in vinegar for a week and the rust will dissolve. The bluing will come off though. That's what I'm doing with my rusty nugget I bought from sweaty ben.

Uhh, define "converted to a psl". They are different firearms with similar design and lineage. They can both be said to be big AK's. PSL's actually have longer receivers which allow space for a double feed magazine to converge towards the chamber. Vepr's are literally RPK receivers, and use single stack magazines. None of their parts interchange AFAIK. The internals are all pretty much modified AK, and will look very familiar to anyone familiar to an AK, but do not interchange with each other. Supposedly the Vepr is more accurate than the PSL. I have not tested this myself as I do not own a PSL. The Vepr (at least my 23 inch model) is not super accurate. I have not shot good ammo through it, but the main barrier to accuracy is the same as the AK, which is the trigger and sights (though I have that 8x PSOP). IIRC, the Vepr barrel is quite a bit fatter all around though, which may be the origin of that comparison.

holy diddly darn fuck. I get to enjoy my nugget again by shooting things and not bashing things with it anymore.

I weigh 120lbs and I'm fine. Eat some more wheaties

I'll eat your wheaties you skinny twink

Mainly meant to make it look like a PSL- vepr receiver, bcg, trigger group w/ psl furniture and mags, but your posts gives me all the info I needed

Dont be a faggot when you shoot.

Attached: zykonb.png (2272x3300, 2.68M)