Be a law abiding gun owner

>Be a law abiding gun owner
>Violate literally zero laws
>Get killed by Gestapo cops performing unconstitutional gun seizure
F

Attached: 0D649B00-7264-4B14-BB6F-76A868D43F18.jpg (1125x1595, 895K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-aa-shooting-20181105-story.html
capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/ac-cn-red-flag-20180824-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old thread

F
If they spent more time investigating than they spend on fucking twitter maybe this shit wouldn't have happened.
Why do the good heroes die young?

Attached: 1541199265647.png (1000x618, 969K)

>Inb4 fudds

>willingly living in a leftist state where your gun rights are subject to the revocation at the whim of other people

>thinking you were going to have gun rights in a Marxist, mongrel country with cops that value their pension more than any principle
Oh sweety. This is nothing compared to what's coming.

>tfw no balkanization and ethnolibertarian states being established

>inb4 the literal swarms of bootlickers and trolls pretending to be a bootlicker.

Poor man died like a fucking animal. Jesus Christ I hope those fucking faggots try and take some of /our/ guns

Attached: 1B588A71-6F17-499D-9FC2-346E0EE1F957.jpg (720x590, 56K)

We back the blue here, lib.

Lmao no “we” don’t, newfag. You may lick boot. But there is no “we” here. 90% of cops are “just doing their job” and that job will include taking your guns. The sooner retards like you understand that both parties are controlled and want to control you, the better.

>Redditfrog
>Phone filename
>Ifunny watermark
You should have been shot by cops instead

>I live in a free state
>this sort of scenario and laws enabling it will never spread!

I'm voting for a Democrat this time. Fucking Republicans are the ones who fucks up my gun rights!

Attached: 1538768488062.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

Real law-abiding gun owners respect the police, who have a hard enough job. Only angry lefitsts hate the police.

Faggot.

Attached: 1536588897074.jpg (650x772, 80K)

Sigh. Please Jow Forums, please calm the fuck down. There is no need to escalate the situation and do something crazy like blow up a police department. That will just make gun owners look crazy and empower leftists. I cannot stress this enough, DO NOT BLOW UP A FEDERAL BUILDING. Do not use the readily avaialble recipes for TNT and your own ingenious to enact “justice”
Even though it would be incredibly easy to blow up a building, or at the very least some cop cars in a parking lot, do NOT do it.

Attached: F4D2370A-CE30-418F-9AEE-9E880266713D.jpg (412x549, 76K)

That bombing was staged.

>he doesn't know Timmy McVirgin was an alphabet patsy
Lmao

So who is allowed to make red flag requests? I know it's currently limited to:
>family
>coworkers
>psychiatrists/doctors
>possibly teachers

What about former coworkers for example? Like I can't imagine everyone leaves former jobs on good terms or that all employers are fine upstanding citizens who would never abuse the law.

> Anything that’s ever happened ever is a conspiracy.

>glow intensifies

Sounds like that piece of shit got treaded on.

S

>le glownigger, XD bazinga
Hopefully you weekendgunnit browsers get Willis'd

How was I wrong?

What are the chances of this making it to the SCOTUS?

Presumably there is some process behind it, they must have some sort of "fact-finding" thing where they ask exactly why they feel the guns need to be taken. The one thing that could result in counteraction is the complete lack of oversight/procedures that would facilitate abuse.

>why did you take his guns?
>someone he worked with said he was risky!
>what checks did you do, how did you corroborate this?
>lol what do u mean?

I hope not. I want them to repeal every single fire arms ban.

Attached: Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png (750x3200, 204K)

The guy's sister. According to the Baltimore Sun it may have been over a family dispute.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-aa-shooting-20181105-story.html

You can read more about this horrifying law here. I've pulled some quotes.

capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/ac-cn-red-flag-20180824-story.html

>Maryland’s red flag law is broader than every other state’s, in terms of who can petition for an order. The change is so significant, Anne Arundel County police decided to expand their storage space, in part, because of the number of weapons they anticipate taking in and temporarily storing as a result of the new law, said county Chief Timothy Altomare.

>Red flag laws are designed to fill gaps in current laws that may allow some suicidal or dangerous people — for instance, those who haven’t been committed or convicted of a serious crime — to have guns, despite showing warning signs of violence. Valentino-Smith said she introduced the bill last fall because of constituents’ concerns about suicide prevention.

>The Maryland law allows a District Court judge, in the short- and long-term, to issue orders temporarily prohibiting someone from possessing or purchasing weapons and ammunition if there is evidence the person poses a danger by having a firearm. A final order lasts up to a year, but a gun owner must have an opportunity to respond at a hearing.

>“I truly believe this bill is going to save lives,” said Montgomery County Sheriff Darren Popkin, a leader in the Maryland Sheriff’s Association who helped develop the law. “It’s going to remove firearms from very volatile, dangerous situations.”

So if someone, lets say a coworker, friend, or family member thinks you're dangerous and knows you own guns they can come and take them from you under this law. It went into effect about a month ago.

I don't like this guys, it may be time soon.

The point of the "red flag" is to act fast before they commit an act in passion.
They will always argue there was no time to search for facts when peoples lives are on the line.

>SCOTUS
>taking gun cases
Thanks for the chuckle, user

>implying the oklahoma bombing was done with TNT
>implying TNT is easy to make
it is done with ANFO, mixture of fuel oil and ammonium nitrate.

>tfw no gun grabber gf to fatten up with 2A themed cakes and use as a shooting rest

Attached: ajoRQkiuY_gSgxLOcERJIRdmHZFxi3FYwFPZRJ82Vmw.jpg (576x767, 48K)

Everybody on Jow Forums call that number and speak your mind

>implying TNT isn't easy to make

>knows you own guns they can come and take them from you under this law
Shall Not Be Infringed. Good Luck!

Resist.

Attached: 1539373286380.jpg (760x1024, 193K)

If you are willing to take from others, be prepared to have your life taken.

Attached: 1539373416242.jpg (459x596, 102K)

it's pretty hard to get pure enough toulene or nitric acid without being noticed.
ANFO with TATP primary charge is honestly easier to cook up than my favorite eggplant parmesan recipe

Don't become another statistic, become the martyr that changes the nation.

Attached: 1539372958587.png (800x1200, 340K)

Show me then, if you are such a chemist. You try and get large amounts of toluene, sulfuric and nitric acid. And whilst doing this keep the mixture stable and prevent oxidation of the methyl groups. Also, the reaction is exothermic and can easily go wrong.

Or, show me a terrorist attack that happened with home produced TNT.

>don't be passionate, goyim! You're scary if you're passionate!
Some awful laws.

Attached: 1521450713032.png (480x466, 139K)

Does anyone make a sign I can put up warning/encouraging police to respect my liberties?

"dumb frogposter" posting should be punishable by a 3 month ban.

>fights with the cops
Cops are on our side the idiot deserved to get shot.

Attached: d864970175db57bb8fe4ed29adafc56e.jpg (1211x800, 92K)

Dumb frogposter.

>shoots at cops
>gets shot
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. That's your logic when cops shoot an innocent dindu, it also applies here.

>Fucking gestapo racist nazis

Nice try shlomo obviously bolsheviks

I'm not aware of any dindumuffin story starting with an unconstitutional seizure of legally owned firearms, in the dindu's own home

janny likes BBC
he watches it on the telly
between rounds with his boyfriend
the janny gets smelly
driving through the park
butt plug deep within
deleting ever racist sin
it is getting dark now
the hole is big enough
he self inserts
but the size isnt up to snuff
he picks up the phone
but tyrone is never alone
he waits and he waits
for his special turn
to do it for free
to feel the burn
tyrone knocks
one two three
a very special delivery
a package that cannot wait
with great anticipation be begins to shake
he opens the door
the friendly nigger does the rest
and all that night
jannies asshole is put to the test
over and over
until he forgets the 4 leaf clover
his job forgotten
his life a bottomless pit
he gets up and cries
until he drops a cummy shit
he wipes his bum and yells a decree
i'll show them
i do it for free

Anyone who kicks in my door in the middle of the night will get shot. Don’t car if it’s antifags, niggers, ATF, cops, some crackhead, or ayys. In that situation the right thing to do is shoot first and ask questions later.

Attached: 44C553DC-64EA-467A-AD8F-C2AD12BDE03E.jpg (346x346, 32K)

Just steal from your local hardware store the day they get their shipment in if you're too noided to buy with cash.

You are such a white suburban dad

I don't remember any niggers having their guns immorally seized.

>man's sister says he is dangerous because of a family dispute
>no past criminal record
>court grants order without man knowing for cops to come take his guns
>cops come early in the morning
>tell him they are here to take his guns for a year, and that if he has a problem with this he can take it to court
>after they have already deprived him of his liberty and property
>gets in struggle with cops
>gun goes off
>cops ventilate him

Yeah, just like when Mike Brown robbed a liquor store and rushed a cop. Oh wait, it's not.

Attached: 1509419499160.jpg (396x628, 113K)

Not an argument

>follow the law
>turn in your guns!

Attached: 1539661248256.jpg (336x400, 180K)

>prevent suicides
They gonna take away rope and bleach too?

>da juice
Back to Jow Forums, stormweenie

>had the opportunity to present his case in court
>nigged out instead and fired a gun
More in common with Brown then you like to pretend

Try harder

Why should he have to go to court at all? They were robbing him because his sister is a cunt.

>Yes goy give us more money and
time and we might decide to have mercy

>5:17 am
They couldn’t even wait until daybreak to violate this man’s rights. I guess they must have had inside information that he was planning on going on a shooting spree at 5:30. What a fucking joke.

Not an argument

>the same courts that allowed this fuckery

>Real law-abiding gun owners respect the police, who have a hard enough job.
Yeah, real hard pulling me over after a 12 hour shift to tell me my headlight is out. Nigger, I know it's out. The replacement unit is in the fucking mail.

He chose to live in a state that has those laws
Forget your medication today or first time trying to greentext?

Respek the law even tho it's unconstitutional bull shit or else your criminal scum who deserves the bullet

>cops try to take guns to prevent suicide
>don't comply
>get killed by police
Not sure that was thought through all the way.

>had the “opportunity” to be charged tens, if not hundreds of thousands to pay a lawyer to chat and send some letters back and fourth until you give up or run out of money
I’ve personally had a situation in my family of guns getting taken away, and I wish I was there to start shooting. There is no winning in court. $50K Arsenal I was supposed to inherit got taken then “lost” and now we’re all broke and hard to employ. But at least nobody got a felony, so we won right?
DONT GET TREADED ON ANONS

>when groids don't respek the law, it's fine to ventilate them
>when Willis doesn't respek the law, its bad to ventilate him
Huh, really mashes the potatoes

>duty to retreat from tyranny

>Groids break the law: assault random people and rob stores
>White dude breaks the law: I don't want you to take my shit without due process

Yeah, these are totally the same things.

>voluntarily living in a state with shit laws for gunowners
>retroactively sperg out when the law applies to you

They do it on purpose to catch people disoriented and tired so they can be brought under control more easily.
Dishonest men work in the dark.

>just present the case in court
Listen here you disingenuous nigger. I'm from Maryland, and have had experience with the disorganized clusterfuck called a court system there. The law that is in question is the most lax standard of judicial review for someone to come and take away your firearms. If someone expresses a modicum of fear that you are "dangerous" to yourself of others they can go in and get a court order with an ex-parte hearing. This means that the person being deprived of their liberty and property doesn't have to be told about the hearing. If you refuse they charge you and come back with a warrant. It is a knee-jerk reaction law to the Capital Gazette getting shot up. These orders can last up to a year and they can be renewed for good cause. During this time you cannot buy any more guns or ammo.

Now, here is the fun thing about the MD court system. Outside of a few counties that haven't gone completely insane the judges will more than likely side with the pentioning party. Meaning you can throw evidence at them all day long but if they find that the concern is "reasonable" (read arbitrary in this case) they can still deny it. Better yet, you may not even be able to afford court , because believe it or not that shit is so god damn expensive it'd make your head spin. So, you now have a system that allows for someone to say you're a societal menace, the cops come, take your liberty and property. Can take it to court, but you may not be able to afford it and the judge will likely say no.

So, now you're out liberty and property, occurring mounting legal expenses, you're considered to be crazy, can't even buy a gun or ammo, and the period can be extended for good cause. It is an unconstitutional exercise of state authority that deprives people of liberty and property that runs counter to the decisions in Heller. For the rest of you faggots who can, go to law school and fight against this bullshit. Don't let your state become mine.

Attached: 1540738434838.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Law enforcement love doing that shit. I swear it’s a fetish at this point. The least they could do is let a guy go through his morning routine and beat his meat before beating down his door and lighting the dude up.

>wall of complaining text
You and Willis did nothing when these laws came into effect, don't cry and act surprised when they begin to be enforced.

TM 31-210

>just keep running, white man

>lol you made points
>crybaby
You really are a disingenuous nigger. Don't complain when your state legislature passes a similar lax law and they come for you guns because you made a comment to a coworker.

You let a shitty law get passed, but think it shouldn't apply to you or others. You choose to live under such law. You complain about it, but take no steps to rectify it in any sense (posting here doesn't count) You are the disingenuous one here.

What the fuck have you done?

Nothing. We're both cucks, like the gun community as a whole, but only one of us is a crying hypocrite too.

Finally we're at the self realization phase shit may get real soon

>no u; the post
Ok fuckface.

>You let a shitty law get passed, but think it shouldn't apply to you or others.
I contacted my state representative for my county and the sheriff's department from my county said that they would not enforce this law like they will not enforce the AWB Try again.

>You complain about it, but take no steps to rectify it in any sense
Considering I did something against the law getting passed, and that my options are limited to rectifying the law are limited considering Maryland is gerrymandered to hell and run by a literal leftist mob I'll keep complaining while I study to get my law degree. Have fun being a disingenuous nigger.

so basically your constitutional rights are forfeit to rumours. that's a great way to repeal the 2nd by stealth.

Yeah, I'm getting some fun (Yous) here, but it honestly is tiring watching the gun community crying like fucking children constantly, then crying about optics, then crying about other shit. It's ironic that we've positioned ourselves not to be helpless victims, but insist on acting like we are.

>BLOW UP A FEDERAL BUILDING

Attached: 1537247048431.jpg (727x1148, 414K)

>i'm only pretending to be retarded

>all those cutting scars

At fat chicks hate themselves as much as everyone else does.

Bazinga XD, got me! Nah, I unironically stand behind the shit I typed, you are just as gutless as me and the rest of anons and crying about a bed that got made under your watch.

ITT: Russian trolls screeching about bootlickers while living in the most bootlicking nation of all time. You can't say "slave" without "slav"

>He was just a normal gun owner
Normal people don't grab their gun and try to shoot cops. It seems like the protective order was served on the right person.

Attached: 1358782113001.png (900x675, 407K)

Sounds like the real issue is your fucked up justice system, which is essentially a two tier system with one justice for the rich and another for the poor. But then you wouldn't be able to lock up the niggers so you know, your choice. You were happy enough when authoritarianism hit your countrymen, so long as they were a different skin colour/religion/whatever.

>using normies as an argument
>calling people slaves while demeaning behavior that is not slave like
>being jewish

>different skin colour
>colour
Bong detected.

>unquestioningly supporting one group regardless of context