Jesus fucking christ I just want the american civil war part two already

Jesus fucking christ I just want the american civil war part two already

Attached: 45B6E256-6BBD-4B4D-ABFD-4159245C8EFF.gif (240x176, 912K)

in those days men will seek death and they will not find it

we all do but this thread is shit
I want to kill chinese/russian undercover operatives after I rape them so badly
A good thread died for this, sage, and spam hentai to get the jannies attention

Attached: 1541445406594.png (640x789, 461K)

Mods ban for sage post

Attached: GeeIWonderWhoCouldBeBehindThisPost.jpg (1046x633, 166K)

Fuck civil war, i want US vs China war
It'll be more fun to actually clash with a superpower again and not a bunch of sandy cunts in pajamas. Imagine turning the great wall of china into nothing but ash.

Attached: 1539213156812.jpg (800x580, 49K)

Attached: E5F293C3-F3A3-4C6F-8962-63F35B0894E5.jpg (830x1024, 85K)

I feel like there is alot or moral issues behind such a creature. Like do they qualify for human or animal rights? And then there is the concept of having a self aware being as property. Also you can't fuck regular cats so a cat person might not change that.

Attached: 1514083066316.jpg (847x1200, 185K)

USA would lose by sheer terms of numbers.

THats horrifying

Who cares, its gay animay shit

This is horrifying

Not this gay shit

What's gonna tip over the pot, you think?

It could be alot of things honestly.
>libs screech and create turmoil when we have 10,000 mexicans try to jump our border

>economic collapse is never out of question

>trade war escAlates with china

Who knows man I just hope its soon

yeah lets send all the good men to die in war and leave the beta's to run the country. I'd rather have the hammer fall on our clay so that we could finally fix our shit.

>be chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee
>"unknowingly" have ChiCom spook on your personal staff for years
>try to disarm California and whole US

really makes you think

Attached: diannefeinstein.jpg (800x387, 58K)

>bowing to chinese overlords
Youre the reason this country is so shitty today. Fuck you

Chinks aren't the ones illegally occupying my state and flying their wretched flag over it. Yankees are.

Attached: rebellion to tyrants is obediance to God.png (1600x900, 1.68M)

>USA would lose by sheer terms of numbers.
Shut up, Chink.

Shut up before we burn your nation to ash, again, loser. Can't even Beat faggot SJWs tearing down your statues.

>american civil war part two
>not Second American Revolution

Attached: 1396674843873.jpg (1378x646, 111K)

never going to happen.

t. SEETHING blacked dixiecuck

Look at the state of our military dumb fuck, you really think we'd be able to fight the Chinese? Fix shit now at home then fight the gooks later. You war mongering faggots are the reason why our country is shit.

>you really think we'd be able to fight the Chinese?
Chinese can't go more than a week without breaking down, on exercise.

Yes, we will be fine. Alot of people will die, but the US would win.

>the chinese should whomp us so we can fix everything!

How retarded do you have to be to beleive this shit?

imblying the spy you know isnt better than the spy you dont

What are the Chinese going to do drive their one aircraft carrier across the ocean and dump a billion bug men here, causing all Americans of each race to join forces? Can you imagine the blood bath of an occupying army trying to secure a major united states city? They would get torn apart by literally everyone from the bloods and crips to MS13 to roof koreans to cops to trailer trash and everyone in between. Neverminding the nasty girls and actual army. Even nu-America in 2018 would tear the Chinese apart in less than two days.

yeah, but some people want to behead mods an jannies too. something about them being infiltrated with sjw commie scum. I would imagine people have been compiling lists for that day of days.

beats the shit outta me.
I just enjoy the shitposting, bantz, and memery.

Even if you're on the losing side?

Economic collapse is inevitable. There's simply no way for the infrastructure to survive once the average American is a net negative Hispanic. Bad news is it'll be a few more decades.

>losing side?
you do realize infrastructure will be the first thing to go right?
want to see what a horde of nigs will do to a city when they can't their ebt chiken wings and cool-aid? did you watch the riots in ferguson?
imagine that in all major cities.

being the winner of a smoking pile of rubble. yeah buddy, we shooting for the stars now.

no you don't, seriously, just like you don't want a zombie apocalypse either, sounds good, looks like fun, in reality, it would be way more horrible then you could ever imagine, i fell the same but i pray to god it never happens

>1776
>The colonists are decadent and weak this will be a cakewalk!

>1812
>The Americans are decadent and weak, this will certainly be a cakewalk!

>1846
>The yanquis are decadent and weak, this will be a cakewalk!

>1861
>The north are decadent and weak city dwellers, this will be a cakewalk!

>1898
>The yanquis are decadent and weak, this will be a cakewalk!

>1917
>The Americans are joining the war? Haha they are decadent and weak, they will never survive the Western front! This will be a cakewalk!

>1941
>The Americans are decadent and weak, this will be a cakewalk!

>1945-1989
>The Americans are so decadent and weak we don't even need to fight them, just sit and wait for them to collapse while we pressure their proxies around the globe! This will be a cakewalk!

>2018?
>The americans are now definitely decadent and weak! Should we give it a go?

Attached: America.jpg (1080x763, 430K)

If you really want a civil war so badly than go out do something about it you pussy. If you were really the warrior tough guy that you think you would be once "SHTF" then you wouldn't be sitting on Jow Forums hoping and wishing for someone else to start the revolution.

Attached: bpepe.png (391x250, 26K)

I Believe You Are Referencing

>CIVIL WAR 2- ELECTRIC BOOGALOO!

^(a reference to niggers)

>^(a reference to niggers)
No.

No you don't you fucking idealistic underage edgelord. Do you really want to see your beautiful country torn to shreds, innocent bystanders murdered for no reason? War is not a good thing and to wish it upon your own country is one of the most retarded things you could do. I don't like the way things are when I look at my country, but I don't want it to be destroyed. Stop being so angsty and find a way to enjoy life and be happy friend. Your pipe dream is just an outlet for anger and self hatred, brought upon you by your own miserable life.

>black boi who doesn't want to confront his mongoloid people stateside
sorry faggot, we're going to deal with you

>Chinese
>Superpower
relax, zhang

American civil war means economic collapse in nearly every country.
And probably a wave of civil wars in many other countries too.

Attached: civil war.png (660x1673, 105K)

Protip : 90% of the people you see talking about civil war are Russian agitators spreading agitprop.

>TFW Chinese will back California and Russia will back right wingers
>Europoors will back what’s left the American government

>YFW EU, Chinese and Russian weaponry for the taking

Seems to be leftists don’t mind doxing and ruining lives over differences of opinion, including severing the second amendment. Your post is a shit stain in itself. At the rate leftists are going with “Mexican refugees.” And “gun reform.” Its inevitable at this point.

our country is already destroyed you beta liberal faggot. sorry to trigger you but there are still some real men left who do what needs to be done because we are past the point of discourse with you mentally ill tranny racist commie faggots

>muh russia

>I want millions of innocent Americans to die in a civil war

>dixiecuck
Seems Lincoln was wrong, and Sherman didn't go far enough.

>I want millions of innocent Americans to die in a civil war
>innocent Americans
>innocent

Attached: 1515250551237.png (410x488, 277K)

>Implying some of those “Americans” aren’t fucking degenerate faggot traitors that support non citizens and wish to sever the constitution.

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

>capitulation to mass treason
>innocent
it's going to be rough for delicate boys like you

iwhy cant you dixies honor the wishes of Robert E Lee and help keep the fucking union

Fuck off glow in the dark ATF nigger

Attached: 1541369135200.jpg (777x578, 191K)

Will pregnant Anne Frank hentai do?

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 574K)

LOOK JANNIES

I'M BREAKING RULE #1

PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD

Attached: 1527638947270.png (1050x1500, 2.71M)

One day you will grow up and realize that normal people have no interest in a civil war.
>it's going to be rough for delicate boys like you
I'm Appalachian, I will be fine.

Which one of us get the nukes?

>Real men left who do what needs to be done because we are past the point of discourse
Oh ok tough guy. When do you plan on stepping up and firing the first shots then? I assume a "real man" like you isn't scared to go out tomorrow and shed some blood, right? Or could it be that you're just a teenage larper talking shit on the internet?

Attached: 1437299595603.png (600x706, 473K)

I WANT TO MAKE ANNE FRANK PREGNANT AND FUCK HER WHILE SHE'S PREGNANT

Attached: 1511313362168.png (889x1216, 712K)