Worth it? Think it works ?

Worth it? Think it works ?

Attached: 20181105_160747.jpg (2576x1932, 1.2M)

No. If your kid gets shot at and keeps moving, he will be shot again. If you're asking about this for yourself, you need to carry a gun instead.

I'll send my kids to a Private school of White kids, No Mutts and Blacks to shoot it up

>my school shooter shot my homework

Might be worth it just for a meme/incognito operator outfit.

what's it rated for?

IIIA

Comes with lab tests for 9mm and
44mag

user... I have some bad news about who’s doing the school shootings...

If you live in the hood where little tyrone cant aim for shit and fires 40s from a hi point then maybe
if you live in the middle class and some white schizo bring a rifle to work, then i wouldn't bet on surviving
better than nothing though
maybe this with a vest could protect you, throw a plate in there for good measure

DESU WHY?

It is made out of either kevlar or aramid, both are soft armors that are useless against rifle rounds.

For the price you could just buy a single plate of hard armor in either Steel, Ceramic or UHMWPE, then put it in the back of a NORMAL backpack for far better protection against both pistols AND rifles.

literally no point in these backpacks unless your kid is certain that the shooter will use a shotgun or a pistol and not a rifle.

Also, more likely to get struck by lightening than caught in a school shooting, etc.

Won't do shit against an ar-15 though

Attached: when-a-white-boy-get-roasted-and-reaches-for-his-23643708.png (500x522, 147K)

Honestly pretty decent. Could always put a III plate in there when /operating/

Sorry user, the bad news is for you.
>Judging by those newer numbers, and the most current census estimate that 76.9 percent of Americans are white, the whites-are-overrepresented-among-mass-shooters meme appears even less accurate. Perpetrators that Mother Jones classifies as Asian make up 7.4 percent of the data set, versus an estimated 5.7 percent of the population, while those MoJo identifies as black represent 17.0 percent of the mass shooters in the database versus an estimated 13.3 percent of the population. According to this data set, then, Asians and black Americans are overrepresented among mass shooters by about the same proportion (a bit more than one-fourth) that whites are underrepresented. This means the population rate of mass shootings by whites (at least according to the tiny sample measured in the MoJo database) is 0.021 per 100,000 people, while the corresponding rate of mass shootings by blacks is 1.7 times higher, at 0.037.

there are plenty of backpacks that take soft and/or hard armor inserts so you can put some good armor in it instead of the junk that's in that bag for $200.

i wouldnt say its too expensive but whats stopping you from putting a cheap soft panel in the laptop section of a normal backpack.?

Attached: BPBP.jpg (2690x4781, 3.4M)

Lol, user BTFO

>who’s doing the school shootings.
Indoctrinated, Globalist, white hating, MK Ultra, puppets

Name the last 5 school shooters

Holy fuck user can you tone down the btfos?

The laptop

i guess theres nothing you can do then.

Why are you bringing a laptop to school?

>High school education detected

>76.9% of americans are white
doubt.jpg

I completed my undergrad in 2010.

No, because the chances they'd ever get shot at are astronomically unlikely. It's just profiting off of fearmongering.

>$200
holy shit. A 10"x12" IIIA insert costs ~$99. Just buy one of those and put it in a backpack you already have. Preferably with some kind of stiff trauma pad behind it.

No, it's not worth it.

cant get shot if you are the shooter

Test it on yourself.

backpacks for black kids.

I feel like if you're being shot in the back, you've failed operating class

Gotcha. Nobody on campus goes around without a laptop now haha

>doesn’t understand basic statistics
Why is your vote equal to mine

Why the fuck wouldn't anyone even bother. For as heavy as my books were in school I would have been better off sewing a plate into the back

Like you can do with any bag made since the invention of the laptop

yeah definitely don't operate with Jews

Name a school shooting before 1965.

get two bags duh. one front one back

Probably nothing, most laptop bags I've had could fit a laptop plus other flat stuff in that compartment.

>I feel like if you're being shot in the back
Since my 8th grade kid isn't going to be OCing at high school, I'm happy for their instructions to be "run the fuck away and don't stop just because you're getting shot".

>If your kid gets shot at and keeps moving
I fucking hope he keeps moving, preferably away. See above.

I don't expect high school kids to operate and they're way too unstable and emotional to be OCing in case of shooters. This is basically practical body armor that's most useful in the most likely and effective posture, turning and running.

Nothing can stop the armor-piercing bullets from an Armalite. No wonder it's the weapon of choice of deranged white men.