What would some of the more warlike historical cultures such as the Vikings and Huns think of modern warfare?

What would some of the more warlike historical cultures such as the Vikings and Huns think of modern warfare?

Attached: 1.jpg (1109x1600, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangakakalot.com/chapter/love_story_killed/chapter_0
youtube.com/watch?v=GxOSqSUgNzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not enough rape.
Not enough fires.

I do wonder if during the next world War the fighting becomes a whole lot more barbaric.

They'd be disappointed in the lack of raping and pillaging, but will shit their pants when they see an air strike

>That manga where that hawt brown girl gets raped
>she gets into guns because of it
Welp, I know what I'll be doing.

Not having sex

That's oka

What manga?

you really need to be spoon fed?

Give me a shit

Attached: 502a981ee80f1.jpg (480x480, 41K)

After listening to hardcore history, I think nuclear weapons and machine guns would be unbelievable to these past warlords. I think total war would occur for a little bit if they had the technology before other opposing forces would just cede their lands

Typical manchild who saw war only in movies.
Modern warfare is just as barbaric as it was before.
It's literally written on the oppic

These. One might think they'd want to kill up close or through some bullshit honorable means like knights but those cultures were about maximising killing efficiency. They'd love 2000lb jdams, slaughtering whole villages at night using NV and suppressed rifles, artillery, MBTs rolling over and incinerating homes, and artillery in general.

They would scratch their heads at the concept of gay shit like "war crimes"

Vikings were the Somali pirates of their day while Huns were literally the migrant convoy of their day.

Source?

Not to mention the financial benefits. Life insurance and medical would blow some minds

They'd probably be simultaneously awed and horrified by the sheer volume of destructive power we can bring to bear with our weapons, and how stupendously complex their components are, how time and work intensive they are to build and maintain, the lines of supply we need to make them work, etc. Of course I don't think anything we have would be beyond their conceiving with enough explanation.

fucking lazy fucks, image search, first match, how fucking hard is that?

Attached: 0_results_-_TinEye_-_2018-11-05_18.27.32.png (1343x1625, 213K)

see the little blue arrow next to your post number? click that, from the dropdown select image search, then google, then you will have the sauce

Attached: sauce me bitch.jpg (280x158, 13K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-05 Google Search.png (819x590, 85K)

thanks.

delete this

Attached: rapid fire delete this.png (2260x1600, 1.92M)

>notices glock
OwO what's this?

why is the water slimy?

maybe because it's soapy? you do use soap when you shower every evening, right user?

soap doesnt make the water turn into a slime dripping off my body

What's civilized about IEDs?

didnt we just see a super terrorist group that did mass rape, online beheadings, and burned captives

Maybe it would if you weren't physically revolting.

well she is a goblina

i bet you dont even soap your asshole you hypocrite

how on earth does a jap comic artist understand the responsibilities that come with the 2nd Amendment more than many Americans?

Attached: 0001_0030.jpg (870x1255, 234K)

superior asian genes

that would be a hell of a plot twist in Berserk, I'll give you that

would guns even be effective against apostles?

Is this yuri?

Don't know but trying to figure out what the female equivalent of a range bro would be

>horned toad bro just chilling there
I like lizards. Cute girls too.

Attached: 1370178336489.png (1176x1000, 835K)

brass bunny

Guts' hidden arm cannon seems to work every time.

My step sister just bought a lepoard gecko last Saturday. Gotta say reptiles are neat

>tfw no gun slinging brown big tiddy anime gf

Attached: 1541424600079.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

It's still technically a handjob!

Most native-born Americans are lazy and entitled. People tend to not appreciate things unless they've been without them.

Wish there was more of Rapid Fire. Seemed like it had potential to be a great manga but I've never found any more of it so I guess it was just a one off?

It says "Rapid Fire" right on the fucking pic itself.

Awoo~

Yep, it's a one-shot.

There was a mango i read where a sniper hoarded a bunch of guns, and it hit me in the feels

Attached: 5058344E-E226-45D3-AA30-232784F7F8DA.jpg (356x438, 119K)

I found it
Love story, killed was it's name

Wait, is "Killed" its name, or is "Love story, killed was it's name" the name?

"love story ,killed"

mangakakalot.com/chapter/love_story_killed/chapter_0

I see why you guys like it

Attached: :k: in a nutshell.png (756x1102, 888K)

Very sad feel.
The lady who drew and wrote it also did a historical manga set in Middle ages Switzerland. Wolfsmund, I think its called.

Attached: Rally-Holster-00002.jpg (800x566, 84K)

Vikingrs would be terrified. Storms don't bother them but fog does because the most dangerous threat is the one you don't see. Since most modern battle is all about attacking BVR they'd recognize how deadly it really is.

The Romans would boggle at the logistics of it all. Frankly, the Romans would be one of the few peoples that could grasp the scale of modern combat.

The Huns and the Goths wouldn't get it at all. Too many advanced concepts being thrown around. They'd label it all witchcraft and try to ignore it.

When a jap obsesses, he obsesses.

>tfw have gun slinging brown big tiddy 3d gf

Attached: MnBwvX72_400x400.jpg (263x263, 13K)

the author is a she

This guy's stuff have always had real downer endings. His other big work was Saikano: The Last Love Song, where everyone fucking dies.

>Massive kill boner about maneuver warfare, air to air, and air to ground warfare
>Moderately irate with the concept of ROE and lack of resource taking or colonization post WWI
>Absolutely rage filled about every aspect of modern society

I think our viking ancestors would be proud to see us journey out with weapons and shield in vessels of war.

youtube.com/watch?v=GxOSqSUgNzE

It would probably scare and confuse them. Hell, it barely makes sense to us. They would probably think it was really easy until primetime.

>muh vikangz out of ass
Stop forcing this shitty maymay, nu pagan retard.

They would probably be asking why we are fighting and not stealing.

Well I did not need to have these feelings this early today.

>WE WUZ VIKANGS N SHIET

Not true, in the warrior cultures of Medieval Europe there were rules of warfare. For example, knights were expected to captured and ransomed rather than killed.

if anything they would be confused by the logistics and such that other anons mentioned, or even how slow it can be with patrolling units in policing actions (US in Afghanistan type shit) save when explosives, door kicking, or CAS get involved then the odd clandestine action here and there.
Then again I never served, just going off of what I've heard from different vets I've worked or hung out with so I could be wrong about everything I said.

Attached: 1535404287838.gif (540x543, 355K)

The big change is that the deadliest things on the battlefield are most analogous to siege weapons.
>We got to hide, stay low and all
>Why?
>so we don't get blown apart by artillery
>What, like catapults?
>Yeah, but bigger
>How are they going to aim that at this one building from three hundred meters away?
>nine hundred meters
>Oh what the fuck. Why are we in a city, then?
>So that the buildings shield us and hide us
>But won't the mega-catapults destroy them?
>Yeah
>So our plan is to win quickly to minimize structure damage, right?
>That would be nice, but odds are even that this city won't be here anymore when the battle ends in six months
>How can you people afford to fight wars at all?!

Attached: 1532305297048.png (1082x676, 162K)