Was/Is it any good?

Attached: pVlF7t7.jpg (1014x570, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pefGPjfOnrs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>black SEAL

Wow, seems high quality

That bad?

While it does have its dramatic moments, they get quite abit right.

not many black people get past selection

Why is a Vampire out during the day?

Those that do are commended for their master of disguise, and as such are made honorary members of the master race. We do not allow them to breed within our ranks, but they are granted the right to become trans, and lust for their own BBC. As the SEALS before Xe.

Outlander here, I have been getting strong, non-ironic NPC vibe from season 2.
>PRESIDENT BAD
>WANT WAR WITH RUSSIA

B O N E S

O

N

E

S

Also the main antagonist is actually a multidimensional character, driven by vengeance. Whereas SEAL are flat: Chad, Cuck, Boomer, Muslim, Nigger, Psycho, Casualty, Rookie - all with a single twist, all forgettable.

This is so gay that it would make a pride parade feel disgusted. The amount of LARP can be mistaken for satire, but seeing as you also tripfaged it confirms my worst thoughts.

why are you fags so obsessed with blacks?

I think it’s pretty decent.
The operating scenes are pretty good thanks to the guys actually listening to the former CAG guy and the others.
A lot of attention put on the details, ie that one raid where the rookie keeps a flash bang in his hand together with the foregrip while clearing rooms.

But that’s the extent to it.
The family drama is your typical desperate housewives bullshit.

cos there have been very little black seals and blacks don't really go into combat mos is it's really rare

Shut the fuck up you never served faggot

A N G E L

N

G

E

L

Man, the gear authenticity of these new shows is worlds apart from the Unit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

You are comparing a tv show from current year where all action flicks/shows know there is urgency for the autistic levels of accuracy with the gear, to a show from 12 years ago when nobody gave that much of shit. And even then The Unit got it pretty decently - custom 1911s, m4s in the early seasons with 416s in the later seasons as well as the switch to the glocks.

The Unit has way better dialogue and characters however.

Attached: the unit.webm (608x336, 1.14M)

it has to do with body buoyancy of black people, their bone density is different and they have a lot harder time staying afloat
that's why there were very few black seals throughout the history.

Tier 1 Teacups

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-073651_Show Box.jpg (2220x1080, 401K)

guess they couldnt afford loisinses

>12% of population is black
>6% is male
but your pseudo science that only tards agree on is valid

Season 1 was so-so. Some great episodes, some pretty shitty ones.
Seen first 4 episodes of the new season, seems to have a lot more drama now but in a bad way.

Also funny to see Betty Blue as a squid

There is no pseudo anything in that science. Look it up. Look up David Goggins, the retired black SEAL, he speaks a lot about it. And for a reason, he went through BUD/s 3 times within a year.

Attached: The UNIT - S01 E09 - Eating the Young (720p Web-DL).mp4_snapshot_29.26.000.jpg (1280x718, 97K)

Its pretty decent, been watching since the start.

>
the reason you don't see a lot of blacks who can swim is a culture thing, I'm a second gen American and everyone on my moms side can swim despite being black because they came from the Caribbean and lived near water. I grew up in around camp dodge and never bothered to get in the pool so for a long ass time I couldn't. The reason most blacks fail selection is because they don't swim on a regular basis. Ask any black seal that's serving know and they'll tell you they had to train for it.

The operator that has no lines and rarely gets screen time is Tyler Grey, former Delta operator.

The producers listen to all his ideas and advice, he prepares and coordinates all the gunfight scenes choreography. So overall it's pretty well done.

I still liked SIX more, but i think the show is entertaining enough.

Attached: 414153f4247-cbb3-4af5-9a94-3ceac4298482.jpg (1189x640, 177K)

That dude has some bad luck
Didn't he get medically discharged from delta on like his first ever deployment or something? Blown to fuck by a grenade

R E N T F R E E

Anyone else watch Ultimate Force? Thought it was pretty good if you stop at the third season.

Attached: Ultimate_Force.jpg (415x239, 22K)

...I thought he was a Ranger, not CAG.

Checked.

He was both obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=pefGPjfOnrs

You know, D-boys never admit they were D-boys, so finding out if they were or not can be difficult, but Tyler Grey basically spells out that he was a D-boy.

>12% of population is black
>6% is male

and yet they make up half of the nfl and 90% of the nba.

>And for a reason, he went through BUD/s 3 times within a year.

because he kept getting injured or sick

Hoops are are everywhere in cities and are open at all times of the day you idiot, Football just needs an open field and is played by almost every public school district in the country. Pools aren't nearly as widespread

>>Look up David Goggins, the retired black SEAL, he speaks a lot about it. And for a reason, he went through BUD/s 3 times within a year.

Goggins initially applied to join the United States Air Force Pararescue. Goggins failed his ASVAB twice before succeeding and entering into 'The Pipeline' (Pararescue training). Goggins later became a member of the United States Air Force Tactical Air Control Party also known as TACP. Goggins served his time in TACP and left the United States Air Force.

Goggins succeeded in graduating from BUD/S training with Class 235 in 2001 and was assigned to SEAL Team FIVE. Goggins served in Iraq. In 2004, Goggins graduated from Army Ranger School with the distinction of enlisted "Top Honor Man.

*Failed the ASVAB twice..........
Failed
Twice
And there is nothing about him going through BUDS 3x in a year.......

he was on Rogan and spoke in great detail about going to buds three times and doing 3 hell weeks within one year and how much of a toll that had on his body
he also speaks a lot about the bone density issue for african americans

he also went trough CAG selection twice but didn't pass the interview a the end

I don't even understand the drama of the show anymore, one episode Jason is depressed and quits the team, then suddenly he wants to come back on the next episode, like what's even the point...

Wanna how I know you were a POG?

Even if he was it doesnt change the fact you never served

>bone density issue for african americans
I know they have a hard time with shit like sickle cell, but I didn’t know they had bone density problems as well. Mind giving a rundown?

Oh shit another guy that did nothing but watch chubby chicks get fucked by the black guys at the motor pool.

Not including a first sergeants because they were also POGs before getting moved to my battalion there may have been 5 or 6 black 03's in my battalion. The rest were admin or some other non-combat MOS. This was common in 3very infantry battalion I was in. Black dudes avoid combat arms.

Attached: 1534722472104.jpg (700x729, 53K)