Could you blow up dynamite by shooting it with a .357 round?

Could you blow up dynamite by shooting it with a .357 round?

Attached: Bang.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1540944056385.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=jJitvctHw6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No thats not how dynamite works, dynamite has stabilizers to stop it from being shock sensitive.

Doesn’t old dynamite “sweat” reactive stuff as it ages?

Yes
The worst part of that clip is that he still hasn't figured out how to look down the sights

Yes and no. Modern dynamite has stabilizers in it like what said. However the old stuff like the original recipes where it was paper tubes filled with it could be. Because it was basically nitroglycerin that’s gelled and mixed with a filler like diatomaceous earth

Here lies Officer Friendly
He never used the sights
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1540944056385.webm

is that shit-show finally over? i'm amazed there are still drones, dead-brained zombie goys left who still watch that shit.

>zombie goys
>Jews hate the Walking Dead
>The entire plot of Season 7 was how bad people take your guns so you can't defend yourself from them
>Rick makes a (((nose))) joke in his final episode
Holy shit the Walking Dead is actually redpilled

Attached: Ethnicity ashkanazi Jew.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Fuck yeah. It sweats nitroglycerin.

Attached: baddynamite1.jpg (1152x772, 208K)

cringe

How does it end? Do they find a cure?

What a proud kekold.

Kind of.
Depends on the "dynamite".

Example: Modern Dyno 60 will go pop if you smack it with a .38 Special.

doesn't he have a nigger child in that show?

He starts fucking michonne in like season 6, dunno if they ever had a 56%er

Straight nitroglycerin yes, but not dynamite

>here we see an example of autism
>it's only cure is death

That stuff was basically just sawdust soaked in nitroglycerin.

possibly, f it was improperly stored for a length period of time it could start sweating nitroglycerin which could then be set off by a bullet.

>worst part of that clip
*worst part of that mag*
>Ftfy

>Could you blow up dynamite by shooting it with a .357 round?
Depends on what kind. Eugene probably made it himself, so we've got to take that into consideration too.

show isn't done yet, though it seems close to it considering they're almost out of main characters to kill

Does anyone even care about TWD anymore? Last I heard talk in public about it I was a sophomore in college and they were jerking each other off on the farm. Also,
>killing off your MC

Attached: 12389402657.jpg (800x450, 59K)

No. Only the hardcore fans of the original show are being cucked into watching any more or this shit. The show has been spiraling out of control since Terminus. It's fucking pointless and I hate it, but I started this shit and I'm gonna finish it goddammit. I'll be thrilled when this fucking bullshit goes off the air.

Attached: At least it can't get any worse.jpg (766x960, 115K)

I used to be a pretty hardcore fan. Until season 8 where they started misquoting and lying about the quran in the first episode and going full religion of peace.
youtube.com/watch?v=jJitvctHw6U

>but I started this shit and I'm gonna finish it goddammit.
know that feel but this it it for me. Been done for a while but I was fucking disgusted at the season opener when there was nothing but lesbians and mixed couples for the first 20 min, I dont think there is a decent straight relationship on the fucking show anymore, enough

glad im not alone, I hate it every week but its thew definition of
>theres nothing else on so Ill keep it on in the background

im part of the reason this shit is still alive

I can't even watch it live anymore because I know how many of these scenes they try to cram down our throats every week. I record it and just fast forward through the garbage since I'm usually 30-45 minutes behind live. Gabriel and Trash - skip. Rick and Michonne - skip. Carol and Ezekiel - skip. Gay guys (so useless that I don't even remember their names) making out - skip and vomit. Lesbians - skip and cringe. Anytime a minor character starts crying - skip and release a furious battlecry at my TV.

And then these fuckers expect me to watch The Talking Dead? Ha, I'd rather go right To Fucking Bed. Another goddamn Sunday night ruined. Rick just leaves the show? Are you fucking kidding me? At least Glenn and Abraham got memorable death. Rick just flies away to victory? Fuck that. Negan turns into a sniveling crybaby bitch? I wanted to see an evil smile so bad after Maggie left, like he was just playing her ass the whole time. But no, he actually got cucked by the writers. I don't give a fuck anymore.

Fuck this show so fucking hard.

Attached: bf1.png (500x738, 419K)

Your thinking of TNT. Dynamite is pretty volatile.

That's terrifying to look at

Wait, Rick dies?

No, he flies.

Oh. Who cries?

That other user's just telling lies

this show is just a medium for jews to shove interracial and gay shit down normies throats now to normalize it

I quit like 3 seasons ago. It got so formulaic and became garbage. desu the first 2 seasons were the only good stuff.

liking the walking dead at any point is unironically an NPC indicator

I agree with this. I watched the first few episodes but it didn't have any teeth or substance. I also don't care about zombies. But I'm also a faggot who doesn't like game of thrones either and I know that's good. I liked breaking bad and the sopranos though.

The first episode used the word nigger.

That doesn't mean I'm riveted. Was nigger enough to set the hook for you?

>2 seasons
>2nd season
>good

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

i have seen this baseball bat man meme a couple times since i began using this forum. can someone tell me what it means/where it comes from?

its from the hit 90's sitcom Friends

spot on, they drag out meaningless bullshit for 40 min and the last two minutes are actually interesting. You could honestly watch the last 15 min of every episode and be pretty well oriented.

he flies 120 degrees away from where he actually should fly because of the explosion, and then doesn't drown after being carried through a rapid river for a few miles. All of this while bleeding for hours at rate that should have him dead in 15 minutes.

It made me think the show was going to be cool. And the first season was pretty cool.

He's a B. Ain't gotta explain shit.

I did not watch it but i heard carl goes full ooc and meets a sketchy arab guy who he would have totes killed if he was in character; but instead he spares the guy from being killed by someone in the group and gives him food.
And there is some gay innuendo between carl and that muslim dude.

>TFW the oper8r scenes in Bad Taste look less like airsoft than the shootouts in TWD.

>The show has been spiraling out of control since Terminus.
Why ?
I personally think that the seasonal raider groups out of nowhere became annoying and cheesy; at this point i'd like to see a season with no baddy group where the group faces internal conflicts, the natural hardships of a shtf situation or you know ACTUAL WALKING DEAD WHO ARE NOT MADE OF TISSUE PAPER.

Maybe it was some shitty post-collapse homebrew dynamite (Did not that sperg make ammo after all) ?
Still call bullshit on a .357 shot from that range being this accurate and on they having no means to ignite it other than shooting it.

Someone have that webm where the guns all blow up and kill the wielders due to sabotaged handloads ?

I find it ridiculous how the characters murder large amounts of people in cold blood but become stupidly mercyfull when the plot demands
Like they slaughter a whole base of saviors while they sleep and kill loads of them during the war; but then they spare negan because "he can change" or something (Despite the fact that he will be stuck in a cell forever anyway)

It's been fucking years and I still get annoyed at how he holds that revolver.

Surprise, surprise.

Turk 182.

It would have been nice if he straightened it out and used the sights for that last shot.

Pathetic.

this

Dynamite yes. TNT no. Dynamite hasn't been commercially produced in ~80 years specifically because it was a bitch due to sensitivity (also it leaks).

TWD blows

it works in CoD so it must work, yes?

>that flinch

Yes. You are. Stop it.

Hope you aren't serious.
Season 1 was good, then they fired Frank Darabont and the show hemhorraged its good actors because they wanted to go back to working with him/jump ship.

Attached: 3fd.jpg (487x469, 60K)

Try touching it. You'll get the worst headache you've ever had and ever will have and it'll last three days.

Why bother with sights if you can't even figure out what a target/non-target is?

Attached: Nice_weapon_discipline_there_Rick.webm (640x360, 2.21M)

They should have had negan kill daryl and imprison abraham instead.

Do they keep secondary characters in a separate ghetto or something ?
They never seem to interact with main characters at all, they only talk to other minor characters.

Holy shit. I know it's just a show, but that gave me some anxiety.

DuPont hype

Attached: gordon.jpg (1024x553, 287K)

muzzle me poppa

Attached: louis.jpg (500x375, 47K)

dynamite is save to carry and store, but shooting at it will very likely result in detonation

I doubt even the modern stuff is stable enough to not detonate when shot at.
It's still high amount of glaycerine trinitraate or ethylenglycol dinitrate in it.

Question @ everyone:
how is it possible sooo many people confuse """Nitro"""glycerine (glycerine trinitrate) with TNT (trinitrotoluol)

Attached: doubt.png (492x280, 85K)

>My wife at the gun store
>got all pissy when I pointed out that flagging every body in the store was rude and unsafe
>got even pissier when i told her guns are for adults that can follow basic rules
>fucked her hard until she realized i was right
>she apologized and made me some german chocolate cake which is my favorite.
>she no longer points a barrel end at anything she doesn't want to die.

You just trained her to point a gun at you whenever she wants sex.

You have to hold it with your mouth for that to work.

How shit is FTWD ?

It's pretty good.
If you like TWD then you will probably also like FTWD

Attached: 1454847045439.jpg (112x130, 3K)

>Darabont.
Was not he fired because he wanted talking zombies or some shit ?

What if i liked the show at first but don't like the post-alexandria seasons, will i like it ?

>being this new
shiggy diggy

Attached: muhahaha.gif (400x292, 3.88M)

It's ok, the story is just copypasta anyway.

The only way to know for sure is to try. I'm pretty sure it'll work and you shouldn't do that. So that would be completely anecdotal if it did or didn't work.

I chucklegiggled

No its not. Dynamite is stabized nitroglycerin

Holy fuck you are retarded. Dynamite is still made and used. It's perfectly stable like tnt

Welcome to the new season of LGBTWD

dkdc
All I know is he's a good director and his replacement was a hack.

I just want to see them go up against something like left for deads tank zombie.
It would be hilarious to see it fucking shit up and killing off 90% of the characters, then hounding the survivors for the rest of the season.

Maybe infected animals ?
Zombie elephant would be cool; maybe even have the whisperers use it as a war elephant (If you are gonna jump the shark might as well embrace it and backflip that shark while firing guns in the air and doing a 300 scream).
Alternatively one or more zombie knight(s) in full plate armor maybe even smart enough to use swords.
Or just have the zombies be revealed as part of a alien invasion like they were supposed too in the comics.