First Gun for Apartment Defense

What's what the best first gun? I'm in an apartment, I share two walls so I need something that won't penetrate too much, and hopefully is cheap to shoot, I'd prefer a long gun but a handgun would be fine

Attached: guns.jpg (800x600, 77K)

Mossberg 500 with 00 buck

AR pistol

Attached: DC223CE6-1814-403B-9B8B-F0B6FE021D53.jpg (3598x1990, 1.58M)

Hi point 45 carbine

Scorpion evo with sig brace.

Easy to aim and shoot, get low recoil ammo if you are concerned about over pen.

Shotguns are trash from apartment HD unless you dislike your neighbors.

Attached: 6433DDE2-3610-4A93-8AE3-385865FB31C4.jpg (768x1024, 225K)

The cases of over penetration killing someone else in a HD situation is basically 1 in a million. Find what you like and use that. I prefer 357 Mag for my pistol and own a bunch of rifles. Shotgun will typically be the best go to.

With what ammo, HP?

No, blanks
Retard

Nigger

OK

Glock 19, or M&P 2.0 compact 9mm
>Home defense
Probably should get a good flashlight or weapon light too

Attached: 37525442702_b255fd5ba5.jpg (500x481, 91K)

a .45 or .40 un-ironically

dont shoot through your walls and kill your neighbors dog

Attached: sig p220.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Digging that sigma and the railless jericho

CMMG MK57 Banshee

Basically low recoil 5.56 that wont over penetrate walls as bad as others.

Highpoint carbine in .45 or 9mm with HPs. Cheap, and it won't over-penetrate much. Get a couple of boxes of ammo and go shooting a bunch with it, get proficient.

Just wait until you move out before buying guns. If you rent, you probably don't own anything worth defending anyway.

>crack
>*sips*
could you have made a more boomer post?

The type of guns that are lethal. There’s a reason why firearms exist.

I own both an AR and a shotgun and I use the shotgun for HD because it's much quicker to get out of the safe and in to action, has more stopping power, is far preferable to shoot without earpro and if for some reason one of my roomates sees me with it out because some shit is going down, they are much less likely to think I'm going on a mass shooting. I know it's retarded that people think that way, but when it comes to dealing with the law and potential juries it is definitely something you should consider.

Having a gun that's low profile is good for apartment defense too. A 18" shotgun is about the most compact long gun that will still give you a good 3 points of contact without going into SBRs

>He doesn't incorporate over penetration as part of his defensive plan.

>itt brainlets who don't know anything about ballistics or over penetration except a platitude they heard this one time from their favorite e-celeb
#4 buck>ideally performing 5.56>#1 buck>non ideally performing 5.56>00 buck=handgun rounds when it comes to overpenetration risk.

Basic physics with a side of "anybody who thinks rifle rounds fragmenting in drywall is a guarantee is fucking stupid". Although it is reasonable to argue that the greater number of projectiles per trigger pull with a shotgun outweighs the increased momentum(ergo penetration) of the handgun rounds waking 00 or bigger buck shot a worse choice than a handgun round though.

A high capacity (15+) 9mm pistol with a light.