380 is meme round

>380 is meme round

Let me magdump 8 380’s into your chest and tell me its a meme round for ccw

Attached: 50F9808A-1A57-43B5-A9F2-F6AA254A6574.jpg (1000x805, 72K)

Let me
>oregano
Dump straight into your soup to display how unfunny this is

Didnt dispute my post tho

>puts on jacket
Tough break kid

>"Oh so you think this cartridge is underpowered and that you can carry a subcompact in a much more viable caliber? Let me shoot you even though no one said it wasn't lethal lmao."

I wouldn't let you mag dump a pellet gun into my chest, kid.

.380 is a good round for tiny pistols. The problem is that I can easily CC a single stack 9mm in shorts and a t-shirt, so why would I want a tiny pistol?

Do you feel safe now sweetie?

How is the spectrum?

My wife just got one of these little meme machines. She is comically recoil sensitive. I really hope it shoots way lighter than 9mm, or I'm going to have a nearly brand new blue and white pocket pistol clown gun.

I hate that i now have to have a dedicated k-fur folder for memes like this that come in handy every once in a While.

What has this place done to me.

Attached: 1500301358500m.jpg (1024x939, 80K)

If it is she either needs to get a bigger gun or like, a .32 ACP. I have a .32 Llama, and granted it's an all-metal gun but it's s m o l and has basically no recoil.

Autistic af.

>comically recoil sensitive
>tiny lightweight gun
Enjoy your new prostate massager user.

based

>sharpened pencils aren’t good for self defense
Let me repeatedly stab you in the eye with one and tell me they’re not good for self defense

I have dozens of guns in various rounds to choose from to carry every day... and the 3 that I carry the most are all .380...a gunsmith tuned Sig P238 with a couple mods, Colt 1908 pocket hammerless (actually has an internal trigger with an awesome trigger pull same as a 1911) , and a beretta cheetah. I definitely don't like the cheap .380 options though, but its the same for any round due to the design, like the LCP for example has a junk trigger pull and its one of the most common I see.

>You don’t think .22 short subsonic is good for self defense?
>Oh yeah I bet you wouldn’t want to get shot with it at point blank range
>CHECKMATE

Llama makes some cool looking guns. I'll probably try and ease her into shooting it by making her shoot a J frame first and hoping she doesn't start panicking. I wonder if they make -P .380 ACP.

My bodyguard --purchased only for the compactness and inbuilt laser sight-- has been pretty lackluster desu. That being said, what's the best defensive 380 cartridge?

Attached: 1541441662742.png (438x496, 415K)

I bought my wife one of them exact Taurus spectrum's in a 380. After 1 mag, it was back to the store to be resold. I sold it for $20 less then I paid for it. However, I picked her up one of the walther pk380, and its a very very nice pistol. I don't like semi autos at all one bit, and would rather have a revolver, but she thinks the semi works better for her than a wheel gun would. No matter what the statistics are, it is for feral rapists and people who aren't expecting her to be cc. We have kids, and the .380 is perfect for her for now. She doesn't have a whole lot of hand strength which is medical...but she could not pull the slide on the taurus, whereas the walther is smooth as silk.

Why do boomers talk with "..."

>Why do boomers talk with
If I was a boomer it would make sense. However, I did it because I didn't feel like starting another sentence.

>Why do all the zoomers act like english teachers?

Okay boomer

Shit up boomer

>Shit up boomer
Zoomer phone poster detected.

I've got the cheetah,super quality and a dream to shot

You're the reason libtards say we're unstable.

.380 is a great close range self defense round. I've killed enough animals to know that. I carry my P238 every day. A lot of subcompact .380 guns are shitty though, like the one in your pic.

>recoil sensitive
>let's get her a tiny autoloader that weighs 50g
Have her keep a Px4 in her purse or some shit, fuck's sake OP

Use lightweight rounds. Energy is velocity squared, momentum is just the product of mass and velocity.

Underwood extreme penetrator, MAC has a video on this.

Why do I picture you walking the block shooting peoples fucking terriers?

r8 my EDC
Spectrum is not reliable. Not ready for primetime.

Attached: Spectrum AutismEDC.jpg (3830x2902, 2.59M)

7/10, you're good in the melee department though.

Sure! Let me get an aids blood covered knife and take some PCP first though.

Attached: 1489118730082.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Teach her how to shoot, faggot.

IDK but that ain't me. I'm a country redneck.

>cute but looks low prof-
>slaps in magazine
>Oh, it's for your butt isn't it?

I’d carry a .32 if that’s what I had, but I would not feel comfortable having to use the damn thing. 9mm is bad enough. I had a nigger pull a pistol grip shotgun from his pants in very close proximity to me. I would usually carry my LCR but opted for the G17 that night because we were skateboarding and I was off body carrying so might as well carry the best get gun. I had a paddle holster so I slipped it on when we were finished. I saw that shotgun and while I was much, much happier that I decided to carry the 17 but I still wanted no part of that fight. Thankfully he was in TREX mode and didn’t even notice us. He was on a mission apparently. For whatever reason I wasn’t scared though.

I'm a dude and I CC'd the Walther PK380 for two years.

In pretty much every category except size it outperformed a Glock 42, Glock 43, Springfield XDS in both 3.3 9mm and 4.0 .45, a 1903 Hammerless, Ruger LC9S pro (great trigger though), S&W Bodyguard, Ruger LCP, Kel-Tec P3AT, and a Bersa Thunder.

Only sold because I moved to NY for a job and couldn't legally transfer it without waiting for two years. They're great guns and I highly recommend, though the Sig P238 does pretty much everything the Walther does but either better or in a smaller package.

>hold still i can't aim this fucking thing

Attached: 7398479237942.gif (432x324, 972K)

Leterally no one thinks 380 is a meme dude. Quit talking to Bubba the 45 acp fud and taking out your rage here. Tell bubba hes dumb to his face next time. Fuckin newfag

Anything thats a head spinal cord or heart shot is almsot instant death depending on a bunch of factors. That includes a 22.

What the hell do you mean by outperformed? My sig 938 is smaller, lighter by 1oz (I know it’s not much but it’s 9mm) , has a way better trigger and shoots 9mm.

>*puts on soft armor*

Okay but I get to dump 30 rounds of 10mm into you afterwards

Load it with. 380 acp liberty civil defense

Exception for the P938, as well as the P238. And outperformed as in reliability, accuracy, recoil, trigger, ergonomics, ease of use.

The P238 and P938 had just been introduced when I purchased the Walther. I carry a P238 now. I wouldn't say it has a better trigger, but it's definitely a great trigger. That comes down to preference, but the trigger pull on the PK in single action is very good stock. The P238/938 is much better quality on the build as well, and wins out in the size category by quite a bit.

Underwood makes the best ammo, the extreme penetrator is the best bullet for .380 because it's one of the only loads that penetrates deep enough

>his ammo has to penetrate correctly on the boot licker scale

Gotcha. I hated my G43 and while I really wanted to love the G42, it would literally jam on every other shot. I’d still say the PPS and shield are a much better choice than a pk380 though.

.32acp should be enough for everyone.